April 23, 2024, 11:10:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313203 times)
Monkey with Class
Scared Monkey

« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2009, 11:13:21 AM »

Sea,Nancy has slacked up a bit,but it's been a little slow.
If you don't get anything else done today you have got to watch Cindy Anthony's deposition.
And by the way she still carries that darn water bottle everywhere.  Monkey Devil!

I don't know if I can stomach watching Cindy...I always end up turning it off after a few minutes...can I get clif notes or is the real story in her manner (or lack of) isms 

Oh, you prob won't last 5 minutes into SINdy's depo.  Its a throw everything at your monitor event!  Good morning all Monkeys and Guests.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:04 AM »

O/T

If you have not done so please sign the petition - Tori's law, to have the Amber Alert system changed.  If we can get things changed in Canada then the US will likely also review their Alert system.  There are currently 31, 799 signatures.  It is being taken to Parliament this afternoon.  Please take the time to sign. it.http://www.petitiononline.com/vict888/petition.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning system 'fatally flawed,' creator says
CHILD SAFETY: Red tape has rendered Amber Alert 'ineffective,' advocate says
Posted By PATRICK MALONEY, SUN MEDIA
Posted 2 hours ago

The Amber Alert system is "fatally flawed" and in dire need of changes, warns the American child-safety advocate who helped create the original program.

Marc Klaas is particularly critical of the rule that apparently stopped Woodstock police from invoking an Amber Alert after Victoria "Tori" Stafford's April 8 disappearance -- the need for a description of a suspect vehicle.

"In a stranger (kidnapping) or an overtly predatory scenario, the perpetrator is going to take steps to cover his tracks," Klaas said from California.

"Therefore, it's incredibly unlikely you'll be able to get that information.

"It excludes the vast majority of children who need the Amber Alert the most."

Klaas, whose daughter Polly was kidnapped from a 1993 slumber party and killed, was a renowned child-safety advocate by the time nine-year-old Amber Hagerman was abducted from an Arlington, Texas, parking lot in 1996. He later helped her family develop the first Amber Alert program, which has spread across the U. S. and Canada.

But the "red tape" created since has rendered it ineffective, Klaas said, noting many of the high-profile child abductions -- Elizabeth Smart and Adam Walsh, for examples -- wouldn't have qualified for an Amber Alert.

Klaas has become increasingly critical in recent months, largely because of the kidnapping of a California child: Two men tied up a family, ransacked their home and took a young child -- but an Amber Alert wasn't issued immediately because no one could describe the abductors' vehicle, he said.

"It's astonishing."

Vehicle descriptions are most likely in cases of family abductions, which are generally the least dangerous, Klaas said.

"It's a fatal flaw. I'm really concerned that the children that need this kind of response the most are the children least served by it."

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: May 27, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

So Baez is going to "reveal" the death penalty lawyer tomorrow huh?

What is he going to do have the dude stand there with a sheet over his head with spot lights all around  and snatch the sheet off - voila - there he is...everybody look!!!

What a dumbazz.  They disgust me.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #63 on: May 27, 2009, 11:18:58 AM »

Can't Casey show up in court tomorrow and waive her rights to a Death Penalty Lawyer, and say she is satisfied with Bozo??? Sometimes people even elect to represent themselves. Maybe that is what is up with all her law book reading. She can be lead DP lawyer, Bozo can assist. Stranger things have happened. Look at the guy in NY that shot all the people on the train and represented himself, talking in the third person the whole time. Ted Bundy represented himself in the penalty phase of one of his trials.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #64 on: May 27, 2009, 11:23:33 AM »

What is he going to do have the dude stand there with a sheet over his head with spot lights all around  and snatch the sheet off - voila - there he is...everybody look!!!

Bozo is such an egomaniac that the minute after he snatches off the sheet, he'll shove the person in the nearest chair and continue grandstanding. Kc can then look all goony toony into his eyes. It's been a little while since she's had someone new to flirt with,  maybe it's a woman,  it all still applies!!!!!!!!!!   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2009, 11:27:49 AM »

You know, it's really amazing how "famous" Cindy has gotten since her granddaughter was murdered.  Her life was so boring, only a year ago.  Now look at her.     Having a grand ol' time!
Yes, the same with Drew Peterson, before he landed in jail, on radio shows, cameras in his face  I guess it is like watching a train wreck.

Maybe Cin-cin could do an overseas celebrity tour...to North Korea. 

I was think that she could be directed to a mine field or IAD.  More coffee needed to deal with Spindy this morining.....

I hear ya Fanny.Do you think the A's will be at court tomorrow?

I just wrote the most brilliant post I ever wrote to answer you question and it timed out!   

Short version, yes. Brad, no. Althought they might rent a wheel chair  and push Spindy. I'm sure she snapped her neck in that really, really fast drag car on Monday. She may have a neck brace. Both will look as pitiful as you can chewing gum and drinking out of water bottles. I hope an attorney or judge pizzes Spindy off and she jumps up and hollers and she is drug out of court by the bailiffs while George looks on with a helpless bewildered look on his face..   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2009, 11:28:11 AM »

Northern Rose:  I hope you succeed with the changes to the Amber Alert.

I tried to get the monkeys going with that, but was shot down because everyone said we already had an AMBER ALERT, but that is not what I was trying to get them to do.  We have a MISSING CHILD ALERT, that alerts the neighborhood ASAP, even prior to going to the scene where the child was reported missing.  A reverse 911 is used in that area (I have received three such calls in the last three years), and a description is given of the child, and any other info they have, and we are asked to check our property immediately.  It is not an Amber Alert but a Missing Child Alert, does not matter if they suspect Mom, Dad, neighbor, stranger or alien in a UFO, it is a Missing Child Alert (if necessary, it is changed to an Amber Alert later).  With one of the Missing Child Alerts, the child was found within 10 minutes at a neighbor's home, who, by the way, received the missing child alert! 

Hope it catches on there and hopefully every community in the USA will get a Missing Child Alert system going.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2009, 11:34:57 AM »

I tried to get the monkeys going with that, but was shot down because everyone said we already had an AMBER ALERT, but that is not what I was trying to get them to do.  We have a MISSING CHILD ALERT, that alerts the neighborhood ASAP, even prior to going to the scene where the child was reported missing.  A reverse 911 is used in that area (I have received three such calls in the last three years), and a description is given of the child, and any other info they have, and we are asked to check our property immediately.  It is not an Amber Alert but a Missing Child Alert, does not matter if they suspect Mom, Dad, neighbor, stranger or alien in a UFO, it is a Missing Child Alert (if necessary, it is changed to an Amber Alert later).  With one of the Missing Child Alerts, the child was found within 10 minutes at a neighbor's home, who, by the way, received the missing child alert! 

Hope it catches on there and hopefully every community in the USA will get a Missing Child Alert system going.

I really hope we get it changed as well jaggard19.  If it saves one child then it is successful.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2009, 11:38:43 AM »

If anyone is interested, Dominic Casey has all released documents on his website....

http://dgator.com/documents.aspx

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2009, 11:39:32 AM »

I really hope we get it changed as well jaggard19.  If it saves one child then it is successful.

Withall that's happened in the last months, we need all the help we can get, right at the start of an abduction.  Thanks both of you for your work on this.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: May 27, 2009, 11:39:40 AM »

Fanny,I'll be watching to see if Casey makes any eye contact with Cindy.
As far as this new lawyer,Baez if full of it.He complains about the media and then drives it himself.He could have told who it would be,but nooooo.He likes all this drama.
I'm beginning to think Cappy was right about us not getting any documents until after this hearing.
She must have activated her super powers. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: May 27, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »

Thanks Seeme.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: May 27, 2009, 11:43:52 AM »

O/T

If you have not done so please sign the petition - Tori's law, to have the Amber Alert system changed.  If we can get things changed in Canada then the US will likely also review their Alert system.  There are currently 31, 799 signatures.  It is being taken to Parliament this afternoon.  Please take the time to sign. it.http://www.petitiononline.com/vict888/petition.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Warning system 'fatally flawed,' creator says
CHILD SAFETY: Red tape has rendered Amber Alert 'ineffective,' advocate says
Posted By PATRICK MALONEY, SUN MEDIA
Posted 2 hours ago

The Amber Alert system is "fatally flawed" and in dire need of changes, warns the American child-safety advocate who helped create the original program.

Marc Klaas is particularly critical of the rule that apparently stopped Woodstock police from invoking an Amber Alert after Victoria "Tori" Stafford's April 8 disappearance -- the need for a description of a suspect vehicle.

"In a stranger (kidnapping) or an overtly predatory scenario, the perpetrator is going to take steps to cover his tracks," Klaas said from California.

"Therefore, it's incredibly unlikely you'll be able to get that information.

"It excludes the vast majority of children who need the Amber Alert the most."

Klaas, whose daughter Polly was kidnapped from a 1993 slumber party and killed, was a renowned child-safety advocate by the time nine-year-old Amber Hagerman was abducted from an Arlington, Texas, parking lot in 1996. He later helped her family develop the first Amber Alert program, which has spread across the U. S. and Canada.

But the "red tape" created since has rendered it ineffective, Klaas said, noting many of the high-profile child abductions -- Elizabeth Smart and Adam Walsh, for examples -- wouldn't have qualified for an Amber Alert.

Klaas has become increasingly critical in recent months, largely because of the kidnapping of a California child: Two men tied up a family, ransacked their home and took a young child -- but an Amber Alert wasn't issued immediately because no one could describe the abductors' vehicle, he said.

"It's astonishing."

Vehicle descriptions are most likely in cases of family abductions, which are generally the least dangerous, Klaas said.

"It's a fatal flaw. I'm really concerned that the children that need this kind of response the most are the children least served by it."

I think that the Amber Alert is a joke in a lot of ways. In the first place, when a child goes missing parents and caregivers need to alert police right away, like now. And stress this is a EMERGENCY to the dispatcher. Insist they come NOW! The police need to go through the areas right away with their PA systems going and lights and blasts on their sirens. Use the automated call system if it is in your area. Get everyone out and informed. Sometimes it is hours before someone in the area even realizes that there is a problem.

It is amazing how far away you can get in such a short time. I used to drive for a living and I am always amazed where the LE sets up roadblocks, and where they issue an amber alert to be broadcast. By they get around to doing that, if they are in a vehicle, there is already a possibility that they have gotten long past that. Perps holding a child usually are not going to hang around in an area long. Cordoning off an area a few blocks from where they first came up missing is useless. And if a child is missing, any child, pull out all the forces now!!! Don't wait till daylight to search. And a missing child on foot can get a long way on his on. Look at the little three yr old that was recently found almost two miles away from his own home. There is not nearly enough done right away. Parents look first, and police officers stand around waiting for a report to be make before anything is put out. I say, "Git 'er Done!!!!! Amber Alerts are like watching honey flowing in freezing weather.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: May 27, 2009, 11:47:19 AM »

I guess we were saying the same thing at the same time!!   Monkey Devil!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #74 on: May 27, 2009, 11:57:49 AM »

Cindy and George will be in court tomorrow, looking pathetic, question is will Brad be there 

Oh,I wonder about that too.
Think Cindy will be passing out signed drag racing photos?  Monkey Devil!
Of course   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: May 27, 2009, 11:58:01 AM »

I guess we were saying the same thing at the same time!!   Monkey Devil!

I just signed the petition.   I hope it gets changed, too.    an angelic monkey
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: May 27, 2009, 11:58:55 AM »

Pretty much.  THE BIG REVEAL
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #77 on: May 27, 2009, 12:00:49 PM »

Cindy and George will be in court tomorrow, looking pathetic, question is will Brad be there 

Of course   

For a fee, of course!         She thinks she's a star.     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #78 on: May 27, 2009, 12:01:21 PM »

Can't Casey show up in court tomorrow and waive her rights to a Death Penalty Lawyer, and say she is satisfied with Bozo??? Sometimes people even elect to represent themselves. Maybe that is what is up with all her law book reading. She can be lead DP lawyer, Bozo can assist. Stranger things have happened. Look at the guy in NY that shot all the people on the train and represented himself, talking in the third person the whole time. Ted Bundy represented himself in the penalty phase of one of his trials.   
So true, but Ted Bundy was very intelligent, that guy in NY who represented himself, well not so intelligent, and Casey representing herself, well......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: May 27, 2009, 12:09:48 PM »

Of course   

For a fee, of course!         She thinks she's a star.     
George will have his hat held in his hand looking for anyone to throw loose change in it, while Cindy is hawking her pics. I'm more interested in seeing if Brad shows up tomorrow    Northern Rose, I also signed the petition.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.