April 16, 2024, 09:47:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 312637 times)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: May 28, 2009, 01:06:38 PM »

I'm just joining the party, but who is the guy in drag at Casey's table? 

Andrea Lyon. 

I would not dismiss her lightly. I just read a number of articles on her and she is a powerhouse in DP attorneys.

She is not going to put up with any nonsense from Baez either from what I have read about her, so expect him to be GONE shortly. He is a detriment to the defense case and I will guarantee you she KNOWS it..........
Just playing devil's advocate here but wouldn't slore have to make that call?  Would she release jb and leave herself with this new atty?  I don't think she realizes the seriousness of the charges against her and I think jb truely has convinced her the SA doesn't have a case.  Maybe Lyon can talk some sense into her...IDK.

Oh and wanted to add also, will the media lawyers show up to fight for the tape?  I bet HLN will so NG can play it over and over for months.  I'm surprised we haven't heard from any media regarding this.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #781 on: May 28, 2009, 01:07:10 PM »

Lyon Joins Anthony Defense Team
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19587793/detail.html

Chicago Law Professor Joins Casey Anthony Team
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...hony_team.html

Andrea Lyon's website: http://www.andrealyon.com/
I will say she does have an impressive record, and she looks like she will not put up with bs.
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #782 on: May 28, 2009, 01:07:49 PM »

With all of these unflaterring photos of today's hearing being circulated, I thought I'd share this...

WATCH THAT DOGGY DOOR
Could you imagine coming home from work to find this tiny creature napping on your couch with your dog? Guess who came home for dinner? It followed this beagle home, right through the doggy door.  This happened in Maryland recently.  The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home. 
This hit the 6 o'clock news big time.

Do No Evil 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #783 on: May 28, 2009, 01:08:42 PM »

What a sweet picture  an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: May 28, 2009, 01:09:09 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

I would not dismiss her lightly. I just read a number of articles on her and she is a powerhouse in DP attorneys.

She is not going to put up with any nonsense from Baez either from what I have read about her, so expect him to be GONE shortly. He is a detriment to the defense case and I will guarantee you she KNOWS it..........

I think she is going to make this case a lot more difficult...however, Judge Strickland is not going to give her anymore leeway than he will any of the other attorneys. She KNEW she was not allowed to speak to the court....yet, she tried and Judge Strickland put her in her place.  I don't think BOZO will be gone but he certainly will not be running the show.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #785 on: May 28, 2009, 01:11:15 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

She looked like she could body-slam Bozo and never break a sweat.   

When he had his arm on KC's boob and they were "so tight" looking she gave them a look, then KC gave her a look from hades. I will try to post those pictures for you.

This is why I don't think Ms. Lyon will not stay.  Baez has a svengali-like hold over Casey.  Casey, being immature, thinks Baez is her world.  She will not let any atty take control from Baez.  Of course this is detrimental for Casey, but she isn't bright enough to think about the consequences.

Lisa
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:32 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

Oh don't get me wrong,I don't dismiss her lightly.I read about her.
They can spin it anyway they want too,but Caylee is dead.I have no respect for anyone who works with Baez.
I think Lyon could body slam Baez.I'd like to see worse.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #787 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:51 PM »

With all of these unflaterring photos of today's hearing being circulated, I thought I'd share this...

WATCH THAT DOGGY DOOR
Could you imagine coming home from work to find this tiny creature napping on your couch with your dog? Guess who came home for dinner? It followed this beagle home, right through the doggy door.  This happened in Maryland recently.  The owner came home to find the visitor had made himself right at home. 

I had the same thing happen once.  Except it was a momma possum and her babies!

Lisa
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: May 28, 2009, 01:13:23 PM »

I do not believe that kc thought she was going to the medical office for a medical need. If so, why was that not brought out? what medical need?  Why did she not request to be taken back to her cell? She did another time when she was watching TV...can't remember the exact circumstances..

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: May 28, 2009, 01:15:05 PM »

We have to remember that it is important for the jury to "like" the defense lawyers.  From what I see, that ain't happening.  A good defense lawyer will come across as informed, educated, knowledgable and likeable.  I don't see any of these on the defense team as any of the above.  They all appear sloppy, abrasive and ill-informed.

Hell, Baden & the new lawyer look like linebackers with wigs - and not very good wigs at that.

This of course is only my opinion.

I went back and found this comment!

At the rate things are going, the cell phone records and the Jail tape with all of JB's motions will not be decided before Christmas. With all his "heavy" hitting co-counsels, wouldn't you think Bozo could write just one clear, concise motion???? Argh. I'm really getting TESTY over our well-deserved doc dump.   

Documents would be nice.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: May 28, 2009, 01:20:04 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

When he had his arm on KC's boob and they were "so tight" looking she gave them a look, then KC gave her a look from hades. I will try to post those pictures for you.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: May 28, 2009, 01:20:50 PM »

I do not believe that kc thought she was going to the medical office for a medical need. If so, why was that not brought out? what medical need?  Why did she not request to be taken back to her cell? She did another time when she was watching TV...can't remember the exact circumstances..

That was the day they were searching at Blanchard Park wasn't it?

~ Peter Frampton
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: May 28, 2009, 01:21:08 PM »

Casey has gained weight, but she is still not fat or obese. I am a thin person and in the past my thinness was commmented on.
I agree, those two women lawyers of hers need a 2009 makeover. They both look messy.
Never heard of Lyons before, now she will get some traction for her book. Face time on the big networks, all of that.
It's so wierd that Cindy and George go on the tv and say how much they love ( gag ) Casey and they are standing behind her.Then Casey won't even look at them.  Casey should appreciate at the least the money George put in her commisary account. Casey might think she is in jail because of them. ??
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: May 28, 2009, 01:21:31 PM »

We have to remember that it is important for the jury to "like" the defense lawyers.  From what I see, that ain't happening.  A good defense lawyer will come across as informed, educated, knowledgable and likeable.  I don't see any of these on the defense team as any of the above.  They all appear sloppy, abrasive and ill-informed.

Hell, Baden & the new lawyer look like linebackers with wigs - and not very good wigs at that.

This of course is only my opinion.

I went back and found this comment!

At the rate things are going, the cell phone records and the Jail tape with all of JB's motions will not be decided before Christmas. With all his "heavy" hitting co-counsels, wouldn't you think Bozo could write just one clear, concise motion???? Argh. I'm really getting TESTY over our well-deserved doc dump.   

Documents would be nice.

Yes, where are our docs???!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: May 28, 2009, 01:23:30 PM »

WATCH THAT DOGGY DOOR

Precious. I hope the mama doe is ok and not killed. If she wasn't, I know she is outside somewhere frantically looking and braying for her baby, unlike Casey, who was too busy bustin' a move in a Hot Body contest, and buying beer and food for her boyfriend and his buds. Not even gettin' into the knocking boots part.  Ugh!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: May 28, 2009, 01:25:50 PM »

I am thinking this DP attorney may tell KC the truth about her situation and she will finally get a grip on her chances here. I really do not think she is aware at all how likely she is to get the DP.  I have believed from the beginning that Baez has kept her in the dark and I believe the judge also thought so and that was why he "required " her to be in court for ALL hearings.

Baez in my opinion has used KC and needs to be removed from this case so she can get a fair trial.  I don't want to see her get off on a technicality for this murder.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: May 28, 2009, 01:28:20 PM »

5/28/2009     A     ORANGE COUNTY'S EMERGENCY MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE OF HEARING ON DEFENDANTS MOTION TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION TO SEAL THE JAIL VIDEO

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=df3bbf6f-a02e-4d53-b8fb-eb2b9b91d28f

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: May 28, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »

That was the day they were searching at Blanchard Park wasn't it?

YES!  You are correct.....I was having a a brain malfunction

Rest in Peace Caylee

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: May 28, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

Casey has gained weight, but she is still not fat or obese. I am a thin person and in the past my thinness was commmented on.
I agree, those two women lawyers of hers need a 2009 makeover. They both look messy.
Never heard of Lyons before, now she will get some traction for her book. Face time on the big networks, all of that.
It's so wierd that Cindy and George go on the tv and say how much they love ( gag ) Casey and they are standing behind her.Then Casey won't even look at them.  Casey should appreciate at the least the money George put in her commisary account. Casey might think she is in jail because of them. ??

I am not the thinnest person on the block. Having said that, I can buy clothes that fit me and are appropriate for the occassion. I see no need to have these attorneys appear in court in outfits that are at least three sizes too small, and then proceed to stick there rear ends in the camera. They look slovenly and unkempt. Some women think that makes them look serious and nose to the grindstone types. It is a big turn off and very unprofessional in my view.

Of course, I have a lot of room to talk, looking at my avi and what an exhibitionist I am. Disclaimer: I am not an attorney nor a professional person. Besides, Fanny Mae is my alter ego........

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: May 28, 2009, 01:34:59 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/43kVtsc_n0M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/43kVtsc_n0M&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.