April 25, 2024, 11:00:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313376 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: May 28, 2009, 02:03:15 PM »

Dolce.... 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: May 28, 2009, 02:03:22 PM »

Well I see that Casey made her appearance.

I heard that all of her photos were taken by the NASA satelite in order to be sure to fit her in to phrame..only problem was NASA is now stuck, seems the satelite has started to orbit around her.....now tell me who is gonna pay for that!!

When asked about his clients weight, Baez had only this to say "Casey is not fat, she is just 4 feet too short.  Thank you.  Where did you get your law degree?"
hehe....good to see you Dolce, we were worried, well ya know with that beautiful baby bump that is pending your beautiful arrivals.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #822 on: May 28, 2009, 02:03:23 PM »

Turbo good catch.  So he is no longer wearing his wedding ring.

And he hasn't been for quite some time...  Boy wouldn't you love to have lunch with Mrs. Baez?   
I heard that Casey actually had her for lunch.

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:08 PM »

The defense team is so unprofessional looking.  I don't really care whether they are movie star pretty, they look unkempt and messy.  (Much like Michelle Bart.)  Their competence is in question at the best of times, so I have to wonder what they see in the mirror, if they really believe that they are representing their client's best interests by appearing in such a sloppy manner.  Casey is starting to mimic their look, (see wrinkled shirt, greasy hair,) showing her chameleon side again. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:52 PM »

And he hasn't been for quite some time...  Boy wouldn't you love to have lunch with Mrs. Baez?   
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #825 on: May 28, 2009, 02:04:54 PM »

Well I see that Casey made her appearance.

I heard that all of her photos were taken by the NASA satelite in order to be sure to fit her in to phrame..only problem was NASA is now stuck, seems the satelite has started to orbit around her.....now tell me who is gonna pay for that!!

When asked about his clients weight, Baez had only this to say "Casey is not fat, she is just 4 feet too short.  Thank you.  Where did you get your law degree?"
hehe....good to see you Dolce, we were worried, well ya know with that beautiful baby bump that is pending your beautiful arrivals.
Thanks Capp.  I am okey dokey...attended my babybrothers Kindergarden graduation.  He is becoming quite a little man.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: May 28, 2009, 02:05:37 PM »

Thanks Capp, did you ever hear back from LP regarding the cell phones in question per Annie's depo and any new word on LP's depo?  TIA, Lovinlife

To be honest, I havent called back yet.  I had a late start this morning, caught the second half of the hearing & I will reach out a bit later this afternoon.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: May 28, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »

Oh you DIDN'T go there....................ROFLMAO!!!

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: May 28, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

Thanks Capp.  Did we hear when the next hearing would be?  I missed it.

I wonder what kind of contract Bozo has with Professor Lyon.
I don't think he will allow Lyon access to KC without his presence, & he has no intention of letting her take over the case.  But he may have to worry about the complaints filed against him.

I agree, she will be promoting  her book.   

And scheduling will probably be a big problem with this circus. 

The dates mentioned were June 22-25 that they are "available."   The judge is going to have to get control of that before it gets out of hand, and Judge "Stan the Man" will.    As far as Lyons not taking any snit, neither will "Stan the Man," we can take that to the bank.

TY Capp!  Love "Stan the Man"!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #829 on: May 28, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-new-attorney-says-trial-wont-start-in-october.html

Casey Anthony: New attorney says trial won't start in October
posted by halboedeker on May 28, 2009 12:35:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments (Cool | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Big headline today in the Casey Anthony saga: The trial won't start in October, said the death-qualified attorney who joined the defense team.

Andrea Lyon, a professor from DePaul University, noted that she has to learn the case.

Preparing the case will require "quite some time and quite some work," Lyon told reporters.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said Lyon "was trotted out today like a prize horse even though she [has] not properly filed notice with the court that she is hoping to join the defense team officially."

Still Belich said Lyon has "very impressive credentials" and "is said never to have lost a death-penalty case."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. Belich said Anthony "appeared to be at ease" in court today and smiled when meeting her new attorney.

Judge Stan Strickland delayed a decision, by at least a week, about whether a videotape of Anthony will be released to the public. WFTV anchor Barbara West put it this way: "Casey Anthony's attorneys asked the judge to prevent you from seeing a behind-the-scenes video from the jail."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said, "The judge ruled that the media should actually have an opportunity to come in and argue why this public record should be released."

The video shows Anthony's reactions in December on the day a child's remains were found near the Anthony home. Earlier reports said Anthony hyperventilated and collapsed.

But WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported that a corrections officer said, on further questioning, that Anthony simply sat down instead of collapsing. The defense team noted that the corrections officer, not Anthony, switched the topic to football, DeForest added.

WFTV's Belich also examined Anthony attorney Jose Baez's efforts on the videotape. "The defense brought another incomplete and late-filed motion," Belich said. "He has to come back again to discuss whether the jail video of Casey Anthony's reaction ... will go public."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #830 on: May 28, 2009, 02:10:55 PM »

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said Lyon "was trotted out today like a prize horse even though she [has] not properly filed notice with the court that she is hoping to join the defense team officially."         Got to love the choice of words 
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: May 28, 2009, 02:15:56 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-new-attorney-says-trial-wont-start-in-october.html

Discuss This: Comments (Cool | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Big headline today in the Casey Anthony saga: The trial won't start in October, said the death-qualified attorney who joined the defense team.

Andrea Lyon, a professor from DePaul University, noted that she has to learn the case.

Preparing the case will require "quite some time and quite some work," Lyon told reporters.

WFTV-Channel 9's Kathi Belich said Lyon "was trotted out today like a prize horse even though she [has] not properly filed notice with the court that she is hoping to join the defense team officially."

Still Belich said Lyon has "very impressive credentials" and "is said never to have lost a death-penalty case."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. Belich said Anthony "appeared to be at ease" in court today and smiled when meeting her new attorney.

Judge Stan Strickland delayed a decision, by at least a week, about whether a videotape of Anthony will be released to the public. WFTV anchor Barbara West put it this way: "Casey Anthony's attorneys asked the judge to prevent you from seeing a behind-the-scenes video from the jail."

WESH-Channel 2's Bob Kealing said, "The judge ruled that the media should actually have an opportunity to come in and argue why this public record should be released."

The video shows Anthony's reactions in December on the day a child's remains were found near the Anthony home. Earlier reports said Anthony hyperventilated and collapsed.

But WKMG-Channel 6's Mike DeForest reported that a corrections officer said, on further questioning, that Anthony simply sat down instead of collapsing. The defense team noted that the corrections officer, not Anthony, switched the topic to football, DeForest added.

WFTV's Belich also examined Anthony attorney Jose Baez's efforts on the videotape. "The defense brought another incomplete and late-filed motion," Belich said. "He has to come back again to discuss whether the jail video of Casey Anthony's reaction ... will go public."

So, why hasn't this been done yet???  Will it ever be done???

CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #832 on: May 28, 2009, 02:17:04 PM »

"Andrea has tried more than 130 homicide cases, both within the public defender's office and elsewhere. She has defended more than 30 potential capital cases at the trial level. Of these, she has taken 19 through the penalty phase, and won them all."

What exactly does this mean?  That the 19 did not receive the death penalty but perhaps just life sentences?

Do No Evil 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: May 28, 2009, 02:17:39 PM »

This new attorney is formidable. Not a Baez.
Messy hair outdated too tight clothes aren't going to matter, she will give the prosecutors nightmares.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:08 PM »

I'm just joining the party, but who is the guy in drag at Casey's table? 

Andrea Lyon. 

I would not dismiss her lightly. I just read a number of articles on her and she is a powerhouse in DP attorneys.

She is not going to put up with any nonsense from Baez either from what I have read about her, so expect him to be GONE shortly. He is a detriment to the defense case and I will guarantee you she KNOWS it..........

She looked like she could body-slam Bozo and never break a sweat.   

When he had his arm on KC's boob and they were "so tight" looking she gave them a look, then KC gave her a look from hades. I will try to post those pictures for you.

I disagree..Casey will not let Baez go at this juncture..she'd be stupid enough to let the DP lawyer go in that case of a disagreement over conduct

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:45 PM »

Unless this Andrea Lyons owns a time machine..I do not see her winning this case. 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #836 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:50 PM »

Messy hair outdated too tight clothes aren't going to matter, she will give the prosecutors nightmares.   
Agreed. Take the emotions away from this case, and it isn't so cut and dry, I hate to say. But with that said, I believe the prosecutors are very good, and I have confidence they will do the best job possible.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: May 28, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »

Thanks Capp, did you ever hear back from LP regarding the cell phones in question per Annie's depo and any new word on LP's depo?  TIA, Lovinlife

To be honest, I havent called back yet.  I had a late start this morning, caught the second half of the hearing & I will reach out a bit later this afternoon.
I know you've been busy, I just wanted to make sure that I didn't miss it skipping ahead.   

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: May 28, 2009, 02:24:24 PM »

'

If I were a juror it would matter to me.
Sloppy-looking leaves a bad impression on me. She would lose credibility.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: May 28, 2009, 02:26:29 PM »

Ok, color me confused.  I thought the defense team said that no one would know about the subject being brought up if it hadn't been released to the public.  I thought it was about the privacy issue, not who had introduced the matter.  And, as I recall, the CO was surprised that Casey started talking randomly about the championship.  Or am I dreaming?

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.