April 25, 2024, 04:20:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313322 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #880 on: May 28, 2009, 04:01:37 PM »

Hey DoseLady   
Does that sign really say "are you single?".  The stupidity of people never ceases to amaze me.

Remember crazy sunglasses dude running down the street?There were several strange ones back then. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #881 on: May 28, 2009, 04:06:37 PM »

I had to get back to work before the hearing ended! 

I'm going to backread to see how the "Mae West", "Carol King on Steroids" show ended today!

Just wanted to say "HI!" to everyone and I'll be back up with you shortly!    
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #882 on: May 28, 2009, 04:08:42 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19587979/detail.html
Casey's Attorney Says Video Release Would Be "Cruel"

Posted: 7:15 am EDT May 28, 2009Updated: 4:05 pm EDT May 28, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony and her defense team were in court Thursday to ask Judge Stan Strickland to keep the public from seeing a behind the scenes video from the jail as she watched a WFTV news report that a child's remains, later identified as Caylee, had been discovered on December 11.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland delayed a decision on whether to release the video, saying he wanted input from lawyers from media organizations before he rules.
Casey walked into the courtroom smiling at 10:05am Thursday, wearing a long sleeve blue shirt and striped gray slacks. Wearing her hair down, Casey smiled a few more times then turned serious as her lawyers spoke.

Casey's attorney told Judge Stan Strickland the jailhouse video should be sealed permanently because making it public would be "cruel" and "inhumane." However, Baez will get access to two private investigators and her family's phone records because they did not contest the motion.

Baez will not get the phone records from Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga and meter reader Roy Kronk, because they contested the motion to release the records.

Kronk is the man who reported seeing a suspicious bag in a wooded area, which eventually was identified as Caylee Anthony's remains.
Kronk's attorney, as well as attorneys for the other witnesses, told the judge that the request was too broad and amounted to a "fishing expedition." The judge asked Anthony's attorneys to re-file their motion for the phone records so that the timeframe of the information they're requesting is more narrowly focused.

Cindy and George Anthony, along with their attorney Brad Conway, were in attendance. Kronk was also in the courtroom. Also in attendance were WFTV legal analyst Bill Shaeffer and Casey Anthony's new death penalty-qualified attorney Professor Andrea D. Lyon.

Casey's defense team argued that their client's rights were violated when she was videotaped. The video in question reportedly shows Anthony doubling over and hyperventilating after learning her daughter's remains were found as she watched Channel 9.

Defense attorney Todd Macaluso told the judge that releasing the surveillance video would violate Anthony's right to privacy since it was filmed while she was in a medical office at the Orange County Jail, seeking medical treatment. Anthony's attorneys have alleged that her jailers worked with the Orange County Sheriff's Office to have the television news on in the medical office so Anthony's reaction could be recorded.
The Orange County Sheriff's Office has said there was no orchestration with the jail.

"This is cruel. This is inhumane. This is illegal. This is unconstitutional," Macaluso said. "This defies any common sense of what law enforcement should and should not do."

"Why is it so critical for Baez's team to keep that video away from the media? Well, the saying is, 'A picture is worth a thousand words,'" Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said.

Baez claims the videotape was staged. He says Anthony was brought in front of the camera and told Caylee's remains were found just to see her reaction.

"Look, where is she? She's in jail. Does she have a right to privacy, in the jail? And the answer to that is no, she does not," Sheaffer explained.

Baez claims releasing the video could create more problems in getting a fair trail by tainting the jury pool.

Casey was charged with murdering her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee Anthony, and Orlando prosecutors have filed notice they intend to seek the death penalty. Caylee Anthony disappeared last June and Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to her murder.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: May 28, 2009, 04:12:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/video/19591538/index.html

Casey's Attorneys Speak After Court

~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: May 28, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »

This is an interesting take on Caylee's father.  Not that this angle hasn't been discussed here, but this YouTube makes a good video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRDSq3jA23c&feature=sdig&et=1243385206.59

Wow.  I'm still reading back from last night.       
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: May 28, 2009, 04:21:41 PM »

Ugghh, what's the lowdown? I don't think I can listen to the same old same old stuff. 

RIP Sweet Puppy
crazybabyborg
« Reply #886 on: May 28, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »

That stitching going up the back of Linda's outfit is uncalled for, who buys this woman's clothes?

She does. At The Mae West Inpersonator Shoppe........................

( sorry, I'm catching up and couldn't let that one go......... )   
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #887 on: May 28, 2009, 04:22:03 PM »

I try hard not to judge people by their looks, cause I sure ain't no 10....but you would think that these two women who are suppose to be high profile atts. would try to project a more professional imagine. They look like my grandma's sisters from the backwoods 100 yrs ago. If I was on the jury I would be sitting there thinking that Linda needs to unfold her wig a couple of days before putting it on and find some more up to date clothes and this other lady needs to wash her hair ,than focusing on what they are discussing. That is just human nature. I run around the house all frumpy but if I go out in public at least I at least make sure my hair is done and my clothes are pressed.

That was exactly my point too Darla. Let's face it, there are a lot of fat people that function very nicely in public. Maybe Casey just doesn't want any 10's on the team so they will not outshine her. 

I think any human in the world would be distracted by the defense attorneys, especially the female ones. I wouldn't want either of them to get to close to me. Just sayin'.   

It's hard not to be distracted by what looks like a man in a dress. Two of them is just asking for trouble!! 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: May 28, 2009, 04:26:54 PM »

Ugghh, what's the lowdown? I don't think I can listen to the same old same old stuff. 

Basically they say Casey is innocent.Go across the street to the prosecutor's office and ask some tough questions.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: May 28, 2009, 04:28:21 PM »

Thanks, Trimm.  I tried, God knows, I tried to listen to him, I just can't take him one more second.  Whine, whiny whine whine.  Quit looking at the defense team, you should be looking at the state, (because I'm losing, that's why, Kathi!) and, choking up, I work with the best people ever.  Introducing, Trigger!
I'm sorry, I swore I wouldn't make personal attacks, but I just can't help it!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #890 on: May 28, 2009, 04:29:22 PM »

QM,Kathi asked Baez why they aren't looking for the real killers?

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: May 28, 2009, 04:30:20 PM »

Is this the guy in court sitting behind Casey?

http://i34.tinypic.com/nq9gy.jpg

Could be. 
What about slick hair guy?He looked familiar.

Does this mean you want me to find him too???   

You remember Patrick that visited Casey in jail?That was the first person that came to mind.Probably nothing,,,,,,,
Oh,I'm still trying to get that clip we were hunting yesterday.I emailed the t.v. station. 

I am still looking for video too. Kathi said she would ask reporter that was there that day.   

One another note, I have been going through the slideshows. Who dressed Jose this morning. Who wears a GREEN handkerchief in his pocket with a PURPLE tie??? Oh, I know! The green hanky was for Slore. He could have worn a green tie at least so it wouldn't be so obvious.   

I tried to get a good shot of the guy with the slick back hair. I am thinking that it may be a media person, because I saw a pic of a man that was standing for a while by the door that could have been him. Baliff probably made him sit down and he took that seat behind Richard Grund. I am not sure. The only shot I could find of him sitting behind Richard was too fuzzy when I tried to magnify it.   

I think we are about to get a doc dump that is going to blow the Anthony's out of the water and that is why Spindy was so upset.  Her hands looked like she has been hammering things again and has been biting her fingernails.

And lastly, why the he77 doesn't Slore put her hair up in a pony tail and just be done with it. I never in my life saw someone put her hands on her greasy hair and try to flick it and fling it and smooth it. Geeze.....get some worry beads or somethin'!   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: May 28, 2009, 04:34:06 PM »

What did he answer? Wait, let me guess first: He had no comment?? Am I right?

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: May 28, 2009, 04:34:59 PM »

Fanny,I agree.I think there is something to what you say about the Anthonys and the documents.

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #894 on: May 28, 2009, 04:36:33 PM »

He just walked off.Kathi asked him if he was worried  about the case.......no he isn't worried at all. 

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #895 on: May 28, 2009, 04:39:02 PM »

You can be sure that this new addition to the defense, what I like to call a card holding member of the ACLU, will airbrush Caylee right out of the picture basically. I am just not in the mood for months and months of this bleeding heart crap that will be coming out of her mouth. I've been doing some reading up on her, and while she has a very impressive background, no doubt about it, I'm just not interested in her liberal view points on criminals   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: May 28, 2009, 04:39:24 PM »

He just walked off.Kathi asked him if he was worried  about the case.......no he isn't worried at all. 

Did she ask him "Why are you walking like that?"   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #897 on: May 28, 2009, 04:40:15 PM »

Is that man behind A.Lyon the African-American man that was in the court room?

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #898 on: May 28, 2009, 04:40:47 PM »

I hope Mr Morgan was watching this morning- looks like Brad is over his back pain and should be ready to go to deposition.
BTW- why do the Anthonys' need an Atty to accompany them to court when they are only spectators? 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #899 on: May 28, 2009, 04:43:41 PM »

You can be sure that this new addition to the defense, what I like to call a card holding member of the ACLU, will airbrush Caylee right out of the picture basically. I am just not in the mood for months and months of this bleeding heart crap that will be coming out of her mouth. I've been doing some reading up on her, and while she has a very impressive background, no doubt about it, I'm just not interested in her liberal view points on criminals   
I agree NRCG and I don't think the people of Florida are either.  "It will take several months to file the motions?" -Andrea Lyon.  WTF!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.