April 26, 2024, 01:07:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313404 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: May 28, 2009, 05:31:46 PM »

I just got a good look at the guy behind Richard on HLN and it is not who I thought it was.

They are also reporting that one time Lyon was pleading a death penalty case and was crying. The judge stopped her, sent the jury out and told her "No more theatrics!!!"    Monkey Devil!
This woman has a lot of theater in her 

Did I not say she was a drama mama     You can tell he has no patience or respect for anyone on that defense team & he is doing a very excellent job putting that aside but you can see when his patience is tested, he wont let any of them stunt in his courtroom.   Foolish antics, harmful to the defendant.

Tell it like it is Cappy. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #941 on: May 28, 2009, 05:32:32 PM »

Yes, and all the Anthony's dirty laundry will be out soon for the world to see, and I can't wait.  Dolce, good job with the email to Kathi  an angelic monkey
I hope others start emailing her too with their questions.  That woman must be part pittbull.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #942 on: May 28, 2009, 05:33:13 PM »

A view of the client
For Lyon, learning as much as
possible about her client is essential
to defending a death penalty case.
“People sometimes do monstrous
things, but they aren’t only monsters.
That’s myth or movies — that’s not
who people are,” Lyon said. “They
are complicated. They care about
other people. They’ve been hurt.
Many of them are very, very damaged
people who’ve been abused,
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )

WTH are you trying to do to me?  I really need a drink.
I've been reading a bunch of articles/interviews with Ms Lyons, I stopped, I figured I could just actually sit and listen to this liberal bs from my husband. Why invite more of this into my life 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #943 on: May 28, 2009, 05:33:51 PM »

self edit: past=paste     

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: May 28, 2009, 05:34:46 PM »

Well, I certainly think that Baez is no longer going to be the Side Show Bob...its gonna be more of the Dream Team Double G Drama Sisters with LKB and the latest pony Andrea. 

Does anyone else hear that Sir Mix-a-Lot when they look at the photo of Casey and her shelf b-hind and then the one where there is a total eclipse of Caseys face care of the 2 ladies keesters?

Well now that you mention it,yes I do!  Monkey Devil!

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: May 28, 2009, 05:35:17 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I got 20 pages of catch up, but what a doozy of a day!!! 

Couldn't believe what I read on BB=11's blog!!

Share it Boo! Do you have a link?

RIP Sweet Puppy
Truth Baby
Scared Monkey

« Reply #946 on: May 28, 2009, 05:37:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19590213/index.html

The slore refuses to even acknowledge mommy and daddy!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #947 on: May 28, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons gave Cindy a little talk this morning and that is why Cindy looked so pathetic?
  Maybe Ms Lyons told Cindy that she will need to contribute the the KC defense fund cause there are too many high priced attorney's and experts and they all want thier piece of the pie. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: May 28, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

Casey doesn't need mommy and daddy anymore, just look at all the big wigs she has around her in that pic
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: May 28, 2009, 05:40:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I got 20 pages of catch up, but what a doozy of a day!!! 

Couldn't believe what I read on BB=11's blog!!

Share it Boo! Do you have a link?
Well yes, I want to see it 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: May 28, 2009, 05:40:46 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19581546/detail.html
Land Owner Says He Did Not Remove Caylee Memorial
Stuffed Animals, Religious Objects Had Lined Site

POSTED: 2:55 pm EDT May 27, 2009
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EDT May 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of the property where the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony were found did not remove a massive makeshift memorial that had accumulated on the site, listing agent Tina Martin said.

Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and the Orange County government
have also said they did not remove the memorial.

Hundreds of stuffed animals, dirty and wet from exposure to the elements, had been at the site for the past six months, along with signs, religious items and a fair amount of debris. The memorial was removed earlier this week.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder. Caylee's remains were found last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home. The site is listed for sale at $89,900.

The Anthony family's attorney, Brad Conway, told WESH 2 this week he was going to approach the county about cleaning up the site. A source with Orange County told WESH 2 they did not remove the memorial.

Conway said that the Anthonys are glad the memorial site was cleaned up.

~ Peter Frampton
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #951 on: May 28, 2009, 05:40:59 PM »

QM,Kathi asked Baez why they aren't looking for the real killers?

I loved it that she asked that question!  Just this week I received a reply to an email I sent to Kathi back in April about how I wish someone would ask the tough questions of the Anthony's. When I watched that video today and heard her ask that question I roared.  I know many other monkeys have emailed her too about this as well - it just shows to go ya our emails work!! I just wish they would have answered her.  I also noticed that Mac was awfully testy today - I get the feeling he doesn't like it when things don't go his way..... tisk tisk. 

Here is my email to Kathi from April - and her reply from Tuesday.

From: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando) [kathi.belich@wftv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 1:29 PM
To: xxxxxx xxxxx
Subject: Re: Caylee Anthony Case

Thank you so much for your kind words!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: Belich, Kathi (CTV-Orlando)
Sent: Tue Apr 28 14:20:27 2009
Subject: Caylee Anthony Case

Hi Kathi,

Although I am not a resident in Florida I do follow the Caylee Anthony case very closely via WFTV’s website, live streams and video’s.

Let me start by telling you that I think you do a wonderful job, your journalistic abilities and professionalism is top notch.  Keep up the good work.

Everyday when I go to WFTV’s website and catch up on the news I become so irritated by the Anthony’s lack of outrage and concern in finding the person who is responsible for killing Caylee!  I have watched their pathetic interviews on National Television where they do nothing but support the very person charged with Caylee’s murder and it sickens me beyond expression. 

I would love for you to ask them a question, if, and when the opportunity arises, and that is “What are they doing to find the person who is responsible for Caylee’s murder, seeing as they say Casey is innocent?”  I mean this is a great question – one that many want an answer to because is speaks volumes about whether or not they are seeking justice for little Caylee, if actions speak louder than words it is my opinion that they really could give two hoots about this innocent child who was murdered and from what I can see they are doing nothing to see that Caylee’s perpetrator is caught and brought to justice.

I am sure you get the jist of what I am trying to say here but I just need to hear someone ask the tough questions and you are the only one down there that has what it takes to do so.

Thank you for letting me take your time and for what you are doing to seek truth and justice for Caylee.

Have a great day Kathi.

XXXXX

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #952 on: May 28, 2009, 05:41:03 PM »

Well, I certainly think that Baez is no longer going to be the Side Show Bob...its gonna be more of the Dream Team Double G Drama Sisters with LKB and the latest pony Andrea. 

Does anyone else hear that Sir Mix-a-Lot when they look at the photo of Casey and her shelf b-hind and then the one where there is a total eclipse of Caseys face care of the 2 ladies keesters?
Hi Monkeys! 
I watched videos of the whole hearing, and read the last few pages here.  Just saying HI and thanks for all you do... going back now to read the Monkey play-by-play of the hearing.

Desi

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: May 28, 2009, 05:42:10 PM »

A view of the client
sometimes literally since birth.”             (And the sob story about Casey has only just begun  )

To that I say, cry me a F'n river and kiss my still adorable one...this is just the type of person in this country singing kumbaflippinya & making excuses for those that just do not CHOOSE to overcome their adversities and turn into the monsters they are by hurting others more than they were allegedly "victimized" themselves -- the only point one should consider is if a person is capable of knowing right from wrong & if they are aware of their surroundings, beyond that everything else is just excuses for inappropriate and/or criminal behavior.    What do these crazy @$$ liberal thinking nitwits think  is going to happen if we let the whole entire world get a pass for their crimes based on all these excuses, as if we dont live in dysfunction and too much crime as is, just look at what we are covering right here on this forum this past week alone -- we might as well bend over, grab our ankles,  pray & kiss all of our @$$E$ goodbye!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: May 28, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »

Well aliens didn't come to Orlando and zap the memorial away, someone had to have removed it 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #955 on: May 28, 2009, 05:42:38 PM »

Oh I knew you would be one that likes big butts Trimm....j/k.  I swear when I was reading back to catch up and I came upon those photos....thats all I could hear.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: May 28, 2009, 05:43:35 PM »

Hey Desi.

~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: May 28, 2009, 05:43:47 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/19581546/detail.html
Land Owner Says He Did Not Remove Caylee Memorial
Stuffed Animals, Religious Objects Had Lined Site

POSTED: 2:55 pm EDT May 27, 2009
UPDATED: 3:57 pm EDT May 28, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The owner of the property where the remains of slain toddler Caylee Anthony were found did not remove a massive makeshift memorial that had accumulated on the site, listing agent Tina Martin said.

Caylee's grandparents George and Cindy Anthony and the Orange County government
have also said they did not remove the memorial.

Hundreds of stuffed animals, dirty and wet from exposure to the elements, had been at the site for the past six months, along with signs, religious items and a fair amount of debris. The memorial was removed earlier this week.

Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, is in the Orange County Jail charged with her daughter's murder. Caylee's remains were found last December in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home. The site is listed for sale at $89,900.

The Anthony family's attorney, Brad Conway, told WESH 2 this week he was going to approach the county about cleaning up the site. A source with Orange County told WESH 2 they did not remove the memorial.

Conway said that the Anthonys are glad the memorial site was cleaned up.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  another Anthony lie?    The County said they didnt either

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: May 28, 2009, 05:45:02 PM »

A view of the client

To that I say, cry me a F'n river and kiss my still adorable one...this is just the type of person in this country singing kumbaflippinya & making excuses for those that just do not CHOOSE to overcome their adversities and turn into the monsters they are by hurting others more than they were allegedly "victimized" themselves -- the only point one should consider is if a person is capable of knowing right from wrong & if they are aware of their surroundings, beyond that everything else is just excuses for inappropriate and/or criminal behavior.    What do these crazy @$$ liberal thinking nitwits think  is going to happen if we let the whole entire world get a pass for their crimes based on all these excuses, as if we dont live in dysfunction and too much crime as is, just look at what we are covering right here on this forum this past week alone -- we might as well bend over, grab our ankles,  pray & kiss all of our @$$E$ goodbye!
Amen              Can you come to my house and tell it like it is to the husband, thanks 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #959 on: May 28, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »

Alright-

Making my "catty" comments first-  

The defense is going to need a much bigger table and the cam guys are gonna need to go wide lens for that *cough* panel.

B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.