April 26, 2024, 09:13:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313397 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #980 on: May 28, 2009, 06:04:39 PM »

<self-snipped>
(No offense meant to those who carry some extra poundage, but ADL and LKB looked so big on camera, they dwarfed all the other players!  It's almost comical to watch!
Unfortunately I'm one of those with too much extra poundage. Truthfully though I feel the same way when I look at them. It makes me wish even more I'd lose all the EXTRA (EXTRA) weight AGAIN!!!!! 
QM, we love you just the way you are, Oh smart thinker and certified smiley collector! 

I'm not a skinny monkey! 

I know you all still love me though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #981 on: May 28, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »

Well, some dammed body cleaned it up, and it has Anthonys all over it! I thought they didn't go to see it so what would they care if it was still there. I admit that by now it must have been a terrible eyesore, all rotting and mildewing and smelling to high heaven. I know it probably wasn't pleasant for the neighbors or school children. But you know what? That's the reality of what happened to Caylee's little body back there too!

It's terrible and nasty to think of Caylee like that! I have cried many a time to think about it. I hope in my gut that it was Spindy and George that cleaned it up. I hope the smell is still with them. I hope that is why Spindy's hands look so bad. I hope the reality of this whole thing has smacked both of these two despicable people right between the eyes!!

Now, I really do need a drink!!!!!

Maybe BC or the A's didn't clean it up themselves, but it doesn't mean they didn't have someone else do it for them? They only claimed that THEY didn't do it! Is that correct??

Since when can we believe a word that comes out of their or their attorney's mouths? They probably paid someone to do it, but I hope that it was them!

BTW I am a certified Smiley thief!   Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #982 on: May 28, 2009, 06:07:24 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-052809,0,3393018.story

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Introducing Andrea Lyon, Casey Anthony's newest lawyer
Casey Anthony's defense team added a death-certified attorney to team, and it's DePaul University law professor Andrea Lyon

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    5:22 PM EDT, May 28, 2009

<snipped>
Outside the Orange County Courthouse Thursday, Lyon was quick to say she may be the lead attorney on paper but considers herself an equal member of an "excellent team," which includes Jose Baez from Kissimmee, Linda Kenney Baden from New York and Todd Macaluso from San Diego.

She said prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for "strategic reasons."

"You will hear about those strategic reasons in motions that I will be filing, challenging their right to even ask for the death penalty in these circumstances," Lyon said. "I believe Florida law simply doesn't allow asking for the death penalty in these circumstances."

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #983 on: May 28, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »

Monkey Devil!
After all this time why don't G&C realize what KC's doing? Or do they but they are stuck in whatever their situation is? Either way, wouldn't it be in THEIR best interest (even though Caylee is what should be in their best interest), but wouldn't it be best for them in the end to come clean with everything?? Am I being crazy in thinking this way? Why not get the real story out and get on with their lives? Even if KC's gets acquitted (heaven forbid), she'll probably never speak to them again anyway. She'll meet some sucker and (heaven forbid) have more kids that she'll never let G&C ever see! All right, never mind what I just said, was just trying to make a point. Is whatever they have to hide SO bad that they are willing to lie for KC? Are they really just saving themselves from something even worse than the fact of what happened to Caylee? One more question, am I just a REALLY dumb monkey??

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #984 on: May 28, 2009, 06:09:06 PM »

<self-snipped>
(No offense meant to those who carry some extra poundage, but ADL and LKB looked so big on camera, they dwarfed all the other players!  It's almost comical to watch!
Unfortunately I'm one of those with too much extra poundage. Truthfully though I feel the same way when I look at them. It makes me wish even more I'd lose all the EXTRA (EXTRA) weight AGAIN!!!!! 
QM, we love you just the way you are, Oh smart thinker and certified smiley collector! 

I'm not a skinny monkey! 

I know you all still love me though!

QM,you've seen my butt stuck in the keyhole.....I'm not either. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #985 on: May 28, 2009, 06:09:44 PM »

Hi Desi...crank up Sir Mix A Lot as you read through the posts from earlier today.  I am tellin ya if you dont you sure will find yourself singing it!
Dolce,    I tell ya, I was "cracking up" (PTP) when I watched those two ladies in black APPROACH the bench!  ...  BOOM ...  ... BOOM ...  At least a 6.9 on the Richter scale, I'd say...

...and I cannot lie!

QM  extra poundage is not the issue so much with these attorneys,  its how they could care less how they package it & thrash it about in the arrogant, dramatic way that they do causing the National Weather Center panic.  They make being full bodied look cheap & sleazy that should insult anyone of any size - for the record this 110 pound woman wouldnt be caught dead with something corsetting up my adorable behind EVA, and I mean EVA, ANYWHERE!   It reeks of Wet Seal or Fredericks of Hollywood, classless....ho ho ho

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #986 on: May 28, 2009, 06:09:46 PM »

Unless this Andrea Lyons owns a time machine..I do not see her winning this case. 

She has to be living under a rock if she needs more time to learn/study this case. Everyone knows this case. CASEY/GUILTY Casey must die for her crime against Caylee.....period.

Another thing....all these useless hearing Baez calls for are nothing more than stall tactics. You would think the Judge would see this and end this charade.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #987 on: May 28, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »

<chopped>
Maybe BC or the A's didn't clean it up themselves, but it doesn't mean they didn't have someone else do it for them? They only claimed that THEY didn't do it! Is that correct??

Since when can we believe a word that comes out of their or their attorney's mouths? They probably paid someone to do it, but I hope that it was them!

Well I don't technically own the smilies, so I don't know that you're actually stealing them from me? What I mean is, if that's the case, than I stole them too! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #988 on: May 28, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

Well, some dammed body cleaned it up, and it has Anthonys all over it! I thought they didn't go to see it so what would they care if it was still there. I admit that by now it must have been a terrible eyesore, all rotting and mildewing and smelling to high heaven. I know it probably wasn't pleasant for the neighbors or school children. But you know what? That's the reality of what happened to Caylee's little body back there too!

It's terrible and nasty to think of Caylee like that! I have cried many a time to think about it. I hope in my gut that it was Spindy and George that cleaned it up. I hope the smell is still with them. I hope that is why Spindy's hands look so bad. I hope the reality of this whole thing has smacked both of these two despicable people right between the eyes!!

KFN?    JOY?

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #989 on: May 28, 2009, 06:10:58 PM »

I want to know how Lyon is going to challenge the SA for seeking the Death Penalty? 

FYI  Your new client killed her precious daughter so she could go out and drink and party and have as many man and after seeing some of the pictures women as she could (you all know what I mean by that).  She never worked, she lied and she stole from everyone she came into contact with. 

As some of you had posted earlier little Caylee is getting lost in all of this.   an angelic monkey

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #990 on: May 28, 2009, 06:11:20 PM »

I'm wondering if Ms Lyons gave Cindy a little talk this morning and that is why Cindy looked so pathetic?

My thought exactly NoRose.  Cindy looks like she has been scolded and by someone who is more of a "bit$h" than her.  Also, the look on Cindy's face seems to be saying "OMG they are ALL going to expect us to fork over our money we made off that little girl, ah whats her name?

Cindy looks worried and my guess is she should be VERY worried right now.  The gig is up and this lawyer is not going to hold back on anyone including Cindy and Jose.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #991 on: May 28, 2009, 06:12:14 PM »

Casey makes me sick.
She acts this is no big deal.
I would be crazy hearing my child's name
She doesn't care.
I agree Trimm. 
Caylee gets lost in the circus.

Okay, equal opportunity huggggs to Cece for this one.   
<bump>

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #992 on: May 28, 2009, 06:12:48 PM »

Hi Desi...crank up Sir Mix A Lot as you read through the posts from earlier today.  I am tellin ya if you dont you sure will find yourself singing it!
Dolce,    I tell ya, I was "cracking up" (PTP) when I watched those two ladies in black APPROACH the bench!  ...  BOOM ...  ... BOOM ...  At least a 6.9 on the Richter scale, I'd say...

...and I cannot lie!

QM  extra poundage is not the issue so much with these attorneys,  its how they could care less how they package it & thrash it about in the arrogant, dramatic way that they do causing the National Weather Center panic.  They make being full bodied look cheap & sleazy that should insult anyone of any size - for the record this 110 pound woman wouldnt be caught dead with something corsetting up my adorable behind EVA, and I mean EVA, ANYWHERE!   It reeks of Wet Seal or Fredericks of Hollywood, classless....ho ho ho

Capp, I'm jealous of your 110 poundness!! BUT I do agree with everything you said! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #993 on: May 28, 2009, 06:18:19 PM »

No matter what my dear you are absolutely no PTA! 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #994 on: May 28, 2009, 06:19:20 PM »

5/28/2009     A     MOTION TO CONTINUE HEARING ON MOTION FOR APPLICATION FOR SUBPOENA DUCES TECUM AND OBJECTIONS FILED BY DEPUTY RICHARD CAIN

5/28/2009    A    ORANGE COUNTY'S EMERGENCY MOTION FOR CONTINUANCE OF HEARING ON DEFENDANTS MOTION TO AMEND AND SUPPLEMENTAL MOTION TO SEAL THE JAIL VIDEO

5/28/2009    A    VERIFIED MOTION FOR ADMISSION TO APPEAR PRO HAC VICE

5/28/2009    A    NOTICE OF HEARING FILED <05/27/2009> 8:45 EXPARTE

http://www.myorangeclerk.com/myclerk/CriminalSelect.aspx?SessionID=a68d9bf8-710b-4a11-adc8-fe4b0d756584

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #995 on: May 28, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »

KFN?    JOY?

Possibilities. Joy has been keeping a very low profile. I wonder if they have finally institutionaized her????? 

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #996 on: May 28, 2009, 06:20:31 PM »

Unless this Andrea Lyons owns a time machine..I do not see her winning this case. 

She has to be living under a rock if she needs more time to learn/study this case. Everyone knows this case. CASEY/GUILTY Casey must die for her crime against Caylee.....period.

Another thing....all these useless hearing Baez calls for are nothing more than stall tactics. You would think the Judge would see this and end this charade.
Do you think that Cindy sees this train that is coming for her care of Andrea?  We know she is dramatic and pleads for her clients who are just product of their environments.....beep beep Cindy that train is coming for you!!!  ALL ABOARD!!!!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #997 on: May 28, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »

...and I cannot lie!

LOL, OMG, you guys are killing me. Can you imagine the elbowing as they approach the lunch trough?

Monkey Devil!

And I guess KC is back enjoying herself.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #998 on: May 28, 2009, 06:24:12 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-casey-anthony-andrea-lyon-052809,0,3393018.story

CASEY ANTHONY CASE
Introducing Andrea Lyon, Casey Anthony's newest lawyer
Casey Anthony's defense team added a death-certified attorney to team, and it's DePaul University law professor Andrea Lyon

Sarah Lundy and Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writers
    5:22 PM EDT, May 28, 2009

<snipped>
Outside the Orange County Courthouse Thursday, Lyon was quick to say she may be the lead attorney on paper but considers herself an equal member of an "excellent team," which includes Jose Baez from Kissimmee, Linda Kenney Baden from New York and Todd Macaluso from San Diego.

She said prosecutors are seeking the death penalty for "strategic reasons."

"You will hear about those strategic reasons in motions that I will be filing, challenging their right to even ask for the death penalty in these circumstances," Lyon said. "I believe Florida law simply doesn't allow asking for the death penalty in these circumstances."
We really need a monkey icon that is proudly displaying its middle finger 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #999 on: May 28, 2009, 06:26:09 PM »

Monkey Devil!

--snip--
CeCe where did you get my home movies?? Did my hubs send you that video of me from this weekend!!!???

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.