May 30, 2024, 12:36:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 318477 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #760 on: May 28, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19589688/detail.html  Starting at pic 29  Hey, I just realized who it looks like.. That old lady from the Goonies.  With longer hair. 

OMG!  You're not kidding!

Lisa
    Oh I choked on my coffee 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: May 28, 2009, 12:47:48 PM »

OK...unpopular opinion coming up

I think kc WAS attractive...not pretty, but attractive. I really don't care that she and her female attorneys are heavy and unkempt. I do think this will be looked upon by jurors in an adverse way. Like it or not, we do judge on appearances. I sure do. Not saying it right...but human nature prevails.  Many studies have been done on the draw to attractive people vs unattractive. The prosecution are all well kept, well spoken and likable. No one on her team IMO with the exception of Mac, has any likability.  I try to concentrate more on the faces. Casey is  cold.....no expression except when she is talking to one of the attorneys. and then her facial expression is one of a cocky person. Or someone who feels they are on the same 'level' as the person they are talking to. No emotion when Caylee is mentioned. Not even a flinch when the mention of a dead child body being found.  NOTHING....as though she has no connection to Caylee.  The fact that her parents continually go to the media expressing their support of her and she doesn't even acknowledge them in the court room is, IMO, a huge mistake. Mothers (potential jurors) are watching this. And again IMO this will not bode well with the jury. The new attorney is obviously on board to promote her new book. Baden? who knows other that perhaps a failing career? But I say keep them coming.....no chance of a mistrial for ineffective counsel on paper anyway.   THE END

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #762 on: May 28, 2009, 12:47:50 PM »

I'm just joining the party, but who is the guy in drag at Casey's table? 

Andrea Lyon. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #763 on: May 28, 2009, 12:51:58 PM »

OK...unpopular opinion coming up

I think kc WAS attractive...not pretty, but attractive. I really don't care that she and her female attorneys are heavy and unkempt. I do think this will be looked upon by jurors in an adverse way. Like it or not, we do judge on appearances. I sure do. Not saying it right...but human nature prevails.  Many studies have been done on the draw to attractive people vs unattractive. The prosecution are all well kept, well spoken and likable. No one on her team IMO with the exception of Mac, has any likability.  I try to concentrate more on the faces. Casey is  cold.....no expression except when she is talking to one of the attorneys. and then her facial expression is one of a cocky person. Or someone who feels they are on the same 'level' as the person they are talking to. No emotion when Caylee is mentioned. Not even a flinch when the mention of a dead child body being found.  NOTHING....as though she has no connection to Caylee.  The fact that her parents continually go to the media expressing their support of her and she doesn't even acknowledge them in the court room is, IMO, a huge mistake. Mothers (potential jurors) are watching this. And again IMO this will not bode well with the jury. The new attorney is obviously on board to promote her new book. Baden? who knows other that perhaps a failing career? But I say keep them coming.....no chance of a mistrial for ineffective counsel on paper anyway.   THE END

No nanners from me.      I think you're right.
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #764 on: May 28, 2009, 12:52:03 PM »

Anybody know how many DP cases the state's attys have tried? Am also wondering if they will bring on any other attys when the time comes, if it ever does........
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #765 on: May 28, 2009, 12:53:05 PM »

Ok, so what I am getting is the new attorneys' job will be to get Casey off of the death penalty should she be found guilty and she way she normally does this is to find some kind of mental disorder. 

Well, if there is anything about mental disorders, this weird attorney looks like she would know all about them.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:12 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/05/casey-anthony-terence-lenamon-raves-about-new-attorney.html

Casey Anthony: What does Terence Lenamon say about new attorney?
posted by halboedeker on May 28, 2009 9:51:21 AM
Discuss This: Comments (12) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Andrea Lyon, the Chicago attorney joining the Casey Anthony case today, is winning raves from an unexpected source.

Miami attorney Terence Lenamon, who left the Anthony case in a dispute with Jose Baez, has nothing but nice things to say about Lyon.

"She's a fantastic lawyer," Lenamon told me this morning. "She taught me. She's an excellent advocate."

Lenamon said he's handling a dozen death penalty cases around Florida. He said Baez made a great choice in selecting Lyon.

"She's an excellent teacher," Lenamon added. "She's one of these people who's walked the walk. I don't think she has ever lost a [death penalty] case. She's fabulous. I can't say enough good stuff about her."

Lenamon stressed that he's not a friend of Lyon's. "She is definitely a class act," he said.

What can we expect?

"Andrea Lyon, I know, is not going to take any s--- from anybody, and she'll approach it [the case] the way she thinks it should be approached," Lenamon said.

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee.

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #767 on: May 28, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »

I get the feeling that this DP attorney won't last long.

Lisa
mstam656
Scared Monkey

« Reply #768 on: May 28, 2009, 12:55:56 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/19589688/detail.html  Starting at pic 29  Hey, I just realized who it looks like.. That old lady from the Goonies.  With longer hair. 

Lisa

scaery...I am going to have nightmares after seeing that!     
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 28, 2009, 12:56:07 PM »

I thought they searched everyone who entered a courthouse for dangerous weapons.  Those buttons are so stressed they could have popped off any minute and taken an eye out.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: May 28, 2009, 12:56:45 PM »

Lisa
    Oh I choked on my coffee 

twins separated at birth????
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: May 28, 2009, 12:57:31 PM »

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1069624.html

Judge delays decision on Casey Anthony video
The Associated Press

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An Orlando judge has delayed a decision on whether to block the release of a jailhouse video showing the reaction of a Florida mother to news that her daughter's remains had been discovered.

Circuit Judge Stan Strickland says he wants input from lawyers from the media before he rules whether the recording of Casey Anthony's reaction can be made public. Anthony was charged with murdering her two-year-old daughter Caylee.

Caylee Anthony disappeared last June and her remains were not found until last December. Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty. Orlando prosecutors have filed noticed they intend to seek the death penalty.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: May 28, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

I would not dismiss her lightly. I just read a number of articles on her and she is a powerhouse in DP attorneys.

She is not going to put up with any nonsense from Baez either from what I have read about her, so expect him to be GONE shortly. He is a detriment to the defense case and I will guarantee you she KNOWS it..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 28, 2009, 01:01:19 PM »

We have to remember that it is important for the jury to "like" the defense lawyers.  From what I see, that ain't happening.  A good defense lawyer will come across as informed, educated, knowledgable and likeable.  I don't see any of these on the defense team as any of the above.  They all appear sloppy, abrasive and ill-informed.

Hell, Baden & the new lawyer look like linebackers with wigs - and not very good wigs at that.

This of course is only my opinion.

I went back and found this comment!

At the rate things are going, the cell phone records and the Jail tape with all of JB's motions will not be decided before Christmas. With all his "heavy" hitting co-counsels, wouldn't you think Bozo could write just one clear, concise motion???? Argh. I'm really getting TESTY over our well-deserved doc dump.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 28, 2009, 01:01:25 PM »

JMO
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: May 28, 2009, 01:02:52 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

I would not dismiss her lightly. I just read a number of articles on her and she is a powerhouse in DP attorneys.

She is not going to put up with any nonsense from Baez either from what I have read about her, so expect him to be GONE shortly. He is a detriment to the defense case and I will guarantee you she KNOWS it..........

She looked like she could body-slam Bozo and never break a sweat.   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 28, 2009, 01:03:13 PM »

Lyon Joins Anthony Defense Team
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/19587793/detail.html

Chicago Law Professor Joins Casey Anthony Team
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...hony_team.html

Andrea Lyon's website: http://www.andrealyon.com/

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #777 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:33 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/19587979/detail.html
No Decision On Casey Anthony Jailhouse Video

Posted: 7:15 am EDT May 28, 2009Updated: 12:58 pm EDT May 28, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Casey Anthony and her defense team were in court Thursday to ask Judge Stan Strickland to keep the public from seeing a behind the scenes video from the jail as she watched a WFTV news report that a child's remains, later identified as Caylee, had been discovered on December 11.

The decision to release the video was put on hold, because Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, brought a late and incomplete filed motion to the court.

However, Baez will get access to two private investigators and her family's phone records because they did not contest the motion.
Baez will not get the phone records from Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund, Casey's former friend Amy Huizenga and meter reader Roy Kronk, because they did contest the motion to release the records.

Casey Anthony walked into the courtroom smiling at 10:05am Thursday, wearing a long sleeve blue shirt and striped gray slacks. Wearing her hair down, Casey smiled a few more times then turned serious as her lawyers spoke.

The attorney for Jesse Grund was in court specifically to ask Judge Strickland to block several phone calls that were made between Casey and his client Mr. Grund.

Casey Anthony walked into the courtroom smiling at 10:05am Thursday, wearing a long sleeve blue shirt and striped gray slacks. Wearing her hair down, Casey smiled a few more times then turned serious as her lawyers spoke. Cindy and George Anthony, along with their attorney Brad Conway, were in attendance. Meter Reader Roy Kronk was also in the courtroom. Kronk is the man who reported seeing a suspicious bag in a wooded area, which eventually was identified as Caylee Anthony's remains.

Also in attendance were WFTV legal analyst Bill Shaeffer and Casey Anthony's new death penalty attorney Professor Andrea D. Lyon.

Casey's defense team argued that their client's rights were violated when she was videotaped. The video in question reportedly shows Anthony doubling over and hyperventilating after learning her daughter's remains were found as she watched Channel 9.
"Why is it so critical for Baez's team to keep that video away from the media? Well, the saying is a picture is worth a thousand words," said Eyewitness News legal analyst Bill Sheaffer.

Baez claims the videotape was staged. He says Anthony was brought in front of the camera and told Caylee's remains were found just to see her reaction.

"Look, where is she? She's in jail. Does she have a right to privacy, in the jail? And the answer to that is no, she does not," explained Sheaffer.

Baez claims releasing the video could create more problems in getting a fair trail by tainting the jury pool.

~ Peter Frampton
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #778 on: May 28, 2009, 01:04:47 PM »

Ok, so what I am getting is the new attorneys' job will be to get Casey off of the death penalty should she be found guilty and she way she normally does this is to find some kind of mental disorder. 

Well, if there is anything about mental disorders, this weird attorney looks like she would know all about them.   
And she won't be shy in using this as a defense either.  Sunny, I don't think Casey is unattractive either. There are pictures of her where I thought she was pretty. Here is my unpopular comment, I think something happened to Casey that caused her to murder her daughter, in other words I just can't go quietly into thinking she is just a sociopath, but that's me. I'm curious how this defense is going to unfold.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: May 28, 2009, 01:05:07 PM »

Andrea Lyon. 

She looked like she could body-slam Bozo and never break a sweat.   

When he had his arm on KC's boob and they were "so tight" looking she gave them a look, then KC gave her a look from hades. I will try to post those pictures for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.