April 30, 2024, 12:51:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313850 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1120 on: May 28, 2009, 07:52:45 PM »

I am wondering if Ms. Lyon is related to Tiny Tim 

Monkey Devil! I am laughing so loud I scared my dog Nut! I thought Betty Freidan (yukkkk), but Tiny Tim is it!!!!!

Tip toe thru the bullsnit with meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee   OMG thank you for that belly laugh

On that note, Im gonna take a time out to go watch So You Think You Can Dance & the repeat of Nancy...cyas on the late side  an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: May 28, 2009, 07:53:13 PM »

Beautiful work, Brandi!  Our little cutie!

Hey Monkeys, you know how we have repeatedly gone on and on about Casey's odd disturbing habit of always rubbing her hands and picking at them when she appears on camera?

Check out the first minute of her appearance this morning.  At :51 in this video, just after she's seated at the defense table, she instinctively starts with the Lady Macbeth routine.  Then you can actually observe her checking herself -- OOPS! -- as if she has been strictly instructed NOT to do this, and she forces herself to stop. 
http://www.wesh.com/video/19589412/index.html
Somebody has definitely had a talk with her about the hand-rubbing thing.

Now they'll have to work on the obsessive, incessant hair-touching.  And the flirting/smiling/smirking/giggling over notes she passes, etc. at the defense table, too.  Sure does make her look bad IMO.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1122 on: May 28, 2009, 07:53:28 PM »

snipped: http://skellywright.blogspot.com/2004_10_24_archive.html
Andrea Lyon, public defender hero

If you're ever on trial for your life, Andrea Lyon is a good name to know. She can say proudly that she has saved the life of an innocent man. As a public defender for over thirteen years, she took some 130 homicide cases to trial, including over 30 potential death penalty cases. Now she directs the Center for Justice in Capital Cases at Depaul University.

I've benefited from Andrea Lyon's example and dedication in person two times. She directs the Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, one in-depth (and cheap!) week of CLE in Ann Arbor. She was also one of the best instructors at National Criminal Defense College, two intense (and cheap!) weeks of p.d. boot camp in Macon. The finest thing she taught me was by example. I'm a lawyer "of size." She is, too, and a confident and prosecutor-crushing one to boot. For a fat cat like me, it's really invigorating to meet a mentor who's large and in charge! She showed me how to stand tall in the courtroom and throw my whole weight into forming a bulwark between my clients and their accusers. "If you want to get my client, first you're gonna have to come through me" is not a bad motto for an XXXL p.d. Thank you, Andrea.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1123 on: May 28, 2009, 07:53:41 PM »

Here is BB-11's blog:

What happened in court today?  Jose made an arss out of himself. omg--everytime he speaks it is a nightmare! Jose wasted the courts time NOT being prepared. Jose did not submitt the required paperwork for the new attorney so she could not speak and casey needs a DP qualified atty NOW. The judge continued the hearing. PLUS--- The decision to release the video was put on hold. However, Casey's attorney will get access to some phone records including records from her family. As Casey would say- a huge waste-

I just saw with my own eyes, Casey ignore Cindy!  All are in court, the judge has ended the days hearing. All got up to leave. Casey stood and shook the hands of her attorneys'. The camera panned to Cindy who you could clearly see was standing, holding one hand on the chair in front of her and leaning forward in a desperation to get Casey attention to have some type of communication. ONLY  Casey never looked in her directions and only cared about the people immediately in front of her and then Casey walked out, never looking. Casey had many opportunities to look over at Cindy. Casey just did not care and Cindy looked sad and I felt really sad for Cindy. see PHOTOS - JUST POSTED THEM

Today's hearing was a joke like all of Jose motions. Like the bumbling idiot Jose is, he filed a 16 page motion last night and gave it to everyone after 6pm. This court hearing has been scheduled for over a month. AND Jose asked for it!

Another note he introduced the new lawyer without the proper paperwork and did it for a "show" for the cameras instead of doing the legal correct paperwork.

Jose:  Here is the link- ask the new attorney to go here and complete the proper paperwork herself since you can not manage to do it.
http://www.floridabar.org/tfb/flabarwe.nsf/f6301f4d554d40a385256a4f006e6566/ad8200ceac436a9585256b2f006c53c0?OpenDocument

No matter what Casey will file an appeal that Jose was incompetant and would not let any of the qualified attorneys lead.

Baez claims the videotape was staged. He says Anthony was brought in front of the camera and told Caylee's remains were found just to see her reaction.

The decision to release the video was put on hold. However, Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, will get access to some phone records including records from her family, but not the phone records from Casey's ex-fiancé, Jesse Grund. Judge Strickland said he wanted input from lawyers from the media before he rules whether the recording of Casey Anthony's reaction can be made public.

Casey Anthony NEW LAWYERS WEB SITE AND CRAP ABOUT HER TV SHOW AND NEW BOOK  and she posts her lectures on youtube----go figure another media whore.

http://www.andrealyon.com/index.html
Andrea D. Lyon works to promote social justice, equity and improvement in the criminal justice system. She is an attorney, educator and author.

At DePaul University College of Law, Prof. Lyon serves as Clinical Professor of Law, Associate Dean for Clinical Programs, and Director of the Center for Justice in Capital Cases.

She first worked for the Cook County Public Defenders' Office-in the felony trial division, post-conviction/habeas corpus unit, preliminary hearing/first municipal (misdemeanor) unit, and the appeals division. Her last position there was Chief of the Homicide Task Force, a 22-lawyer unit that represents persons accused of homicide.

Andrea has tried more than 130 homicide cases, both within the public defender's office and elsewhere. She has defended more than 30 potential capital cases at the trial level. Of these, she has taken 19 through the penalty phase, and won them all.

In 1990, she founded the Illinois Capital Resource Center and served as its director until joining the University of Michigan Law School faculty in 1995 as an Assistant Clinical Professor. In 2000, she joined the faculty at DePaul.

Professor Lyon is a graduate of Rutgers University and the Antioch School of Law.

According to a profile published in the Chicago Lawyer magazine in August 2007, Lyon had a perfect record of winning life sentences in each of the capital cases she's taken through the penalty phase, which at that time was 19.

In the magazine profile, Lyon described herself as a "'naturally dramatic person.'" Lyon noted a death-penalty case she tried in which the prosecution filed a motion to preclude her from crying in front of the jury, and also from making the jury cry.  (wtf?  another drama queen?) Her book comes out in January-- I kid you NOT--she took this case so she can get on all the talk shows to promote her book no doubt her book publisher is the same as Casey's/Cindy's.

George gives an interview basically to HOCK this bear Cindy is selling to pay her bills because they are all to lazy to  work! and pay their fair share of the taxes.  This bear is pathetic and gross. If you want to help go volunteer at the local food shelf!

http://www.wftv.com/news/19587979/detail.html

Casey Anthony walked into the courtroom at 10:05am Thursday, wearing a long sleeve purple shirt (chest area is way to small--to many twinkys at night) and striped gray slacks. Her hair was down and she seemed very serious as her lawyers spoke.

Casey's attorneys were in court to ask Judge Stan Strickland to keep the public from seeing a behind the scenes video from the jail as she watched WFTV news report that Caylee's remains had been discovered on December 11.   Casey's defense team argued that their client's rights were violated when she was videotaped.

Cindy and George Anthony along with their attorney Brad Conway were in attendance. Meter Reader Roy Kronk was also in the courtroom. Kronk is the man who reported seeing a suspicious bag in a wooded area, which eventually was identified as Caylee Anthony's remains.

Also in attendance was WFTV legal analyst Bill Shaeffer, and Casey Anthony's new death penalty attorney Professor Andrea D. Lyon.

The video in question reportedly shows Anthony doubling over and hyperventilating after learning her daughter's remains were found as she watched Channel 9.

"Why is it so critical for Baez's team to keep that video away from the media? Well, the saying is a picture is worth a thousand words," said Eyewitness News Legal Analyst, Bill Sheaffer.

Baez claims the videotape was staged. He says Anthony was brought in front of the camera and told Caylee's remains were found just to see her reaction.

Sheaffer says even if Baez tries to claim Anthony's right to privacy was violated, it is likely the judge will still release the video.

"Look, where is she? She's in jail. Does she have a right to privacy, in the jail? And the answer to that is no, she does not," explained Sheaffer.

Baez claims releasing the video could create more problems in getting a fair trail by tainting the jury pool.
Thanks Boo! Interesting.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: May 28, 2009, 07:55:56 PM »

It is OBVIOUS who is in charge here now. LOL

I see fireworks in the future!

Casey is sure giving Ms Lyons the evil eye 

I see Eddie Munster , his  sister Tuesday  and Cousin ITT           it's like a rorschact(sp) test  EWWWWW
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: May 28, 2009, 07:57:53 PM »

I am wondering if Ms. Lyon is related to Tiny Tim 

Monkey Devil! I am laughing so loud I scared my dog Nut! I thought Betty Freidan (yukkkk), but Tiny Tim is it!!!!!

Who said reincarnation is fake???   Proof positive right here. That weren't phone books up her skirt it was her ukelele!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tiny Tim always scared me, now he is reincarnated into KC's attorney. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1126 on: May 28, 2009, 07:58:09 PM »

Enjoy your evening Capp.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: May 28, 2009, 08:00:42 PM »

I see Eddie Munster , his  sister Tuesday  and Cousin ITT           it's like a rorschact(sp) test  EWWWWW

Stop! Stop! I can't breathe! Mizjay, you are killing me today!!!!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1128 on: May 28, 2009, 08:02:36 PM »

If you're ever on trial for your life, Andrea Lyon is a good name to know. She can say proudly that she has saved the life of an innocent man. As a public defender for over thirteen years, she took some 130 homicide cases to trial, including over 30 potential death penalty cases. Now she directs the Center for Justice in Capital Cases at Depaul University.

I've benefited from Andrea Lyon's example and dedication in person two times. She directs the Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, one in-depth (and cheap!) week of CLE in Ann Arbor. She was also one of the best instructors at National Criminal Defense College, two intense (and cheap!) weeks of p.d. boot camp in Macon. The finest thing she taught me was by example. I'm a lawyer "of size." She is, too, and a confident and prosecutor-crushing one to boot. For a fat cat like me, it's really invigorating to meet a mentor who's large and in charge! She showed me how to stand tall in the courtroom and throw my whole weight into forming a bulwark between my clients and their accusers. "If you want to get my client, first you're gonna have to come through me" is not a bad motto for an XXXL p.d. Thank you, Andrea.

OMG!! This is going to be a sumo wrestler event instead of a trial!!!  Monkey Devil!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: May 28, 2009, 08:06:51 PM »

Beautiful work, Brandi!  Our little cutie!

Hey Monkeys, you know how we have repeatedly gone on and on about Casey's odd disturbing habit of always rubbing her hands and picking at them when she appears on camera?

Check out the first minute of her appearance this morning.  At :51 in this video, just after she's seated at the defense table, she instinctively starts with the Lady Macbeth routine.  Then you can actually observe her checking herself -- OOPS! -- as if she has been strictly instructed NOT to do this, and she forces herself to stop. 
http://www.wesh.com/video/19589412/index.html
Somebody has definitely had a talk with her about the hand-rubbing thing.

Now they'll have to work on the obsessive, incessant hair-touching.  And the flirting/smiling/smirking/giggling over notes she passes, etc. at the defense table, too.  Sure does make her look bad IMO.

Desi, I only saw the first part of this morning, and I thought the exact same thing. She starts with the hands, then I thought someone kicked her under the table because she leaves the hands alone and goes to the hair. Lady MacBeth is what I always thought about the hand thing with her.

And the note passing, etc. When I am in a meeting at work and I am bored and/or things get ugly, I doodle, draw circles, do something to occupy my time. It's almost like that is what she is doing with the notes. JMO JSM

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: May 28, 2009, 08:07:00 PM »

When Amy's and Jesse's attorneys were addressing the court, arguing to try and protect their clients (innocent people who have been hurt by Casey and been dragged into this case by Casey's reprehensible actions) from invasion of their privacy, and that of their family, friends, etc.  I kept thinking about poor Amy and Jesse, and wondering if Casey realized how bad their victimization is making her appear...

Cut to a shot of Casey, while the lawyers are speaking to the judge on behalf of her former best friend, and her former boyfriend, and what was she doing?

Busily writing notes, complete with underlined flourishes, to pass to Baez, interrupting his listening to the proceedings.  Followed by a little tete-a-tete between her and Baez, including smirking, snarky comments, nodding, grinning, and giggling.  It was appalling behavior on the part of both of them, IMO.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1131 on: May 28, 2009, 08:09:22 PM »

When Amy's and Jesse's attorneys were addressing the court, arguing to try and protect their clients (innocent people who have been hurt by Casey and been dragged into this case by Casey's reprehensible actions) from invasion of their privacy, and that of their family, friends, etc.  I kept thinking about poor Amy and Jesse, and wondering if Casey realized how bad their victimization is making her appear...

Cut to a shot of Casey, while the lawyers are speaking to the judge on behalf of her former best friend, and her former boyfriend, and what was she doing?

Busily writing notes, complete with underlined flourishes, to pass to Baez, interrupting his listening to the proceedings.  Followed by a little tete-a-tete between her and Baez, including smirking, snarky comments, nodding, grinning, and giggling.  It was appalling behavior on the part of both of them, IMO.

She was probably writing "I'm not wearing any panties." Monkey Devil!

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1132 on: May 28, 2009, 08:09:39 PM »

Now I need a new computer screen!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: May 28, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »

Yep, almost KC is thinking "don't mess with me old witch, I am smarter, cuter, and "skinnier" than you. Plus I am an event planner and worked at Universal. You are just an old hag attorney". JMO JSM

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1134 on: May 28, 2009, 08:10:29 PM »

OMG!! This is going to be a sumo wrestler event instead of a trial!!!  Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: May 28, 2009, 08:11:17 PM »

She is not going to take his foolishness. I have been reading about her and her past trials today and she is a NO NONSENSE attorney and has faced off some of the largest ones around and won. She is not going to let Baez do diddly from now on.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1136 on: May 28, 2009, 08:11:55 PM »

Desi, I only saw the first part of this morning, and I thought the exact same thing. She starts with the hands, then I thought someone kicked her under the table because she leaves the hands alone and goes to the hair. Lady MacBeth is what I always thought about the hand thing with her.

And the note passing, etc. When I am in a meeting at work and I am bored and/or things get ugly, I doodle, draw circles, do something to occupy my time. It's almost like that is what she is doing with the notes. JMO JSM
In a meeting at JSM's work:  Appropriate.
On trial for murdering one's daughter:  Not so appropriate.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: May 28, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »

Ewwww. Stop right now Fanny.  Monkey Devil!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: May 28, 2009, 08:14:33 PM »

In a meeting at JSM's work:  Appropriate.
On trial for murdering one's daughter:  Not so appropriate.

Sorry Desi, that's what I was trying to get across inarticulately as always. She was bored with the whole proceeding, she was writing notes, drawing circles, etc.

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1139 on: May 28, 2009, 08:15:41 PM »

There you go, channeling CC again, Fanny!  Except you could be right. I just can't bring myself to go look at those PTA pants again to check for panty lines.

I know this post is O/T and not in great taste, but really, her behavior in court does have something to say about her overall attitude about being charged with Caylee's death.  And it's not good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.