April 27, 2024, 02:38:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313514 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1140 on: May 28, 2009, 08:15:48 PM »

It is OBVIOUS who is in charge here now. LOL

I see fireworks in the future!

Casey is sure giving Ms Lyons the evil eye 

I see Eddie Munster , his  sister Tuesday  and Cousin ITT           it's like a rorschact(sp) test  EWWWWW
You are on a roll tonight, I've been laughing so hard I got an asthma attack 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1141 on: May 28, 2009, 08:15:51 PM »

snipped: http://skellywright.blogspot.com/2004_10_24_archive.html
Andrea Lyon, public defender hero

If you're ever on trial for your life, Andrea Lyon is a good name to know. She can say proudly that she has saved the life of an innocent man. As a public defender for over thirteen years, she took some 130 homicide cases to trial, including over 30 potential death penalty cases. Now she directs the Center for Justice in Capital Cases at Depaul University.

I've benefited from Andrea Lyon's example and dedication in person two times. She directs the Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, one in-depth (and cheap!) week of CLE in Ann Arbor. She was also one of the best instructors at National Criminal Defense College, two intense (and cheap!) weeks of p.d. boot camp in Macon. The finest thing she taught me was by example. I'm a lawyer "of size." She is, too, and a confident and prosecutor-crushing one to boot. For a fat cat like me, it's really invigorating to meet a mentor who's large and in charge! She showed me how to stand tall in the courtroom and throw my whole weight into forming a bulwark between my clients and their accusers. "If you want to get my client, first you're gonna have to come through me" is not a bad motto for an XXXL p.d. Thank you, Andrea.

OMG!! This is going to be a sumo wrestler event instead of a trial!!!  Monkey Devil!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1142 on: May 28, 2009, 08:16:05 PM »

I see Eddie Munster , his  sister Tuesday  and Cousin ITT           it's like a rorschact(sp)test  EWWWWW

Now I need a new computer screen!   

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1143 on: May 28, 2009, 08:17:08 PM »

snipped: http://skellywright.blogspot.com/2004_10_24_archive.html
Andrea Lyon, public defender hero

If you're ever on trial for your life, Andrea Lyon is a good name to know. She can say proudly that she has saved the life of an innocent man. As a public defender for over thirteen years, she took some 130 homicide cases to trial, including over 30 potential death penalty cases. Now she directs the Center for Justice in Capital Cases at Depaul University.

I've benefited from Andrea Lyon's example and dedication in person two times. She directs the Clarence Darrow Death Penalty Defense College, one in-depth (and cheap!) week of CLE in Ann Arbor. She was also one of the best instructors at National Criminal Defense College, two intense (and cheap!) weeks of p.d. boot camp in Macon. The finest thing she taught me was by example. I'm a lawyer "of size." She is, too, and a confident and prosecutor-crushing one to boot. For a fat cat like me, it's really invigorating to meet a mentor who's large and in charge! She showed me how to stand tall in the courtroom and throw my whole weight into forming a bulwark between my clients and their accusers. "If you want to get my client, first you're gonna have to come through me" is not a bad motto for an XXXL p.d. Thank you, Andrea.

OMG!! This is going to be a sumo wrestler event instead of a trial!!!  Monkey Devil!
I can't even believe this is for real   
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: May 28, 2009, 08:18:09 PM »

Desi, I only saw the first part of this morning, and I thought the exact same thing. She starts with the hands, then I thought someone kicked her under the table because she leaves the hands alone and goes to the hair. Lady MacBeth is what I always thought about the hand thing with her.

And the note passing, etc. When I am in a meeting at work and I am bored and/or things get ugly, I doodle, draw circles, do something to occupy my time. It's almost like that is what she is doing with the notes. JMO JSM
In a meeting at JSM's work:  Appropriate.
On trial for murdering one's daughter:  Not so appropriate.

Sorry Desi, that's what I was trying to get across inarticulately as always. She was bored with the whole proceeding, she was writing notes, drawing circles, etc.

JSM, I was agreeing with and emphasizing your point.  You are always an articulate Monkey.  (Now cut it out.)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1145 on: May 28, 2009, 08:23:33 PM »

So this new attorney needs a couple of months to catch up with the case?? Has she been living under a rock? Geez ask the next door neighbor's children, bet they know more. I can't believe she hasn't been following this case and making her own notes on Baez, KC and her parents actions! This is another stall tactic. Personally I hope she boots Baez (I know this is KC's call) and gives her a fair trial. I don't want to go through another year of this slore and her family getting any more media attention. The only time I want to see her face is when she comes up for parole in 50 years and gets DENIED!! Just like Manson.

JMO

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: May 28, 2009, 08:24:22 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.  Thank you all for the links, conversation & great laughs.  Sleep well & Sweet dreams.   an angelic monkey

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1147 on: May 28, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: May 28, 2009, 08:25:49 PM »

When Amy's and Jesse's attorneys were addressing the court, arguing to try and protect their clients (innocent people who have been hurt by Casey and been dragged into this case by Casey's reprehensible actions) from invasion of their privacy, and that of their family, friends, etc.  I kept thinking about poor Amy and Jesse, and wondering if Casey realized how bad their victimization is making her appear...

Cut to a shot of Casey, while the lawyers are speaking to the judge on behalf of her former best friend, and her former boyfriend, and what was she doing?

Busily writing notes, complete with underlined flourishes, to pass to Baez, interrupting his listening to the proceedings.  Followed by a little tete-a-tete between her and Baez, including smirking, snarky comments, nodding, grinning, and giggling.  It was appalling behavior on the part of both of them, IMO.

She was probably writing "I'm not wearing any panties." Monkey Devil!

Is she doesn't cool it with the cheezy snacks LKB will have to let her order some turtleneck granny panties out of the Sears catalog
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1149 on: May 28, 2009, 08:26:03 PM »

She is not going to take his foolishness. I have been reading about her and her past trials today and she is a NO NONSENSE attorney and has faced off some of the largest ones around and won. She is not going to let Baez do diddly from now on.

What is going through my mind looking at this photo is-
Is there a shortage of shampoo in the Orlando area? 
Both women look grungy.
Considering KC has absolutely nothing to do you'd think she could wash her hair once in a while.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1150 on: May 28, 2009, 08:27:05 PM »

Goodnight to cece, and thanks again for posting the Caylee pic.

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: May 28, 2009, 08:27:28 PM »

Possibilities. Joy has been keeping a very low profile. I wonder if they have finally institutionaized her????? 

They'are coming to take me away, hey, hey, they're coming to take me away..........

Joy's theme song..........

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: May 28, 2009, 08:27:34 PM »

Time for me to call it a night.  Thank you all for the links, conversation & great laughs.  Sleep well & Sweet dreams.   an angelic monkey

Nite Cece and belatedly to Capp.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1153 on: May 28, 2009, 08:28:10 PM »

Night Monkeys, I get up before the chickens now so I have to go to bed early.

Love ya all!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: May 28, 2009, 08:31:18 PM »

I didn't save the link and forgot where it was posted here today, (sorry) but did anyone else watch that pre-hearing interview of Richard Grund and notice he seemed tired of it all and resolved that Jesse's interests be protected at all costs?  He seemed quietly determined to see it through but fiercely standing in front of Jesse.

So, when Baez announced to the court in a loud voice today, on a live, nationally streamed broadcast, that "Jesse Grund is.. was.. a SUSPECT" what do you think Rev. Grund's reaction might have been?  Do you think he and Jesse will at some point be making an appointment with Morgan and Mitnik themselves?

Did Baez do that?  I missed it.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1155 on: May 28, 2009, 08:32:53 PM »

Love ya all!! 
an angelic monkey  ..........good Night Boo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1156 on: May 28, 2009, 08:33:05 PM »

So this new attorney needs a couple of months to catch up with the case?? Has she been living under a rock? Geez ask the next door neighbor's children, bet they know more. I can't believe she hasn't been following this case and making her own notes on Baez, KC and her parents actions! This is another stall tactic. Personally I hope she boots Baez (I know this is KC's call) and gives her a fair trial. I don't want to go through another year of this slore and her family getting any more media attention. The only time I want to see her face is when she comes up for parole in 50 years and gets DENIED!! Just like Manson.

JMO

Bold above....I said basically the same thing earlier...no doubt, stalling. You all may want to tune in to Nancy Grace in a bit...she had a teaser re: Casey saying she will kill herself before she ever lets the State of Florida do it. Rolling Eyes
Also......I am betting Casey will fire this new Atty., and soon.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: May 28, 2009, 08:34:05 PM »

I was hoping NG would have something to say about Bozo and the DP woman tonight, but she is still so irate about the Coleman murder, she's on a roll and can't stop.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: May 28, 2009, 08:34:22 PM »

I see Eddie Munster , his  sister Tuesday  and Cousin ITT           it's like a rorschact(sp) test  EWWWWW
You are on a roll tonight, I've been laughing so hard I got an asthma attack 

There's just no end to the insanity. It's going to get even better IF ole Bozo can allow  the thunderthigh team to take over.  I'm finding it very hard to see him moving aside for them to do all the talking and I really doubt that the case doodles that OCSD inmate/paralegal/slore scribbles up will be accepted like baezvengali does. He prolly welcomes all the help he can get, whereas Lyon can think for herself and actually knows some law.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: May 28, 2009, 08:35:07 PM »

Love ya all!! 

'night Boo and cece and all those leaving.

Have a great night and sleep well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.