April 28, 2024, 01:06:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313609 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1320 on: May 28, 2009, 11:42:10 PM »

Guys, I am not a size 2............... or even a 10. I do, however, wear clothes that fit, and because I'm not the size I'd like, I do try to wear flattering clothes, and select from apropriate choices for the occasion. I've also had my hair trimmed and styled within the last 20 years, and I certainly wash it and keep it clean.

It's not criticism of size, for me anyway. If the defense lead attys demonstrate such poor judgement around these simple issues, I'm hardly inspired by what's to come from them. That's a GOOD thing, right?   

I love you just the way you are!  Smile  Appearance matters, I am sorry, not being superficial here, but these people are in possition where they need to put their best foot forward.  It is a sad day when Baez is the one who looks the best dressed.  (His hanky did match his tie, his tie had bits of green in it, probably the only one he had to match that gawd awefull hanky...he did it for his woman.  BARF!)  Anyway...I digress......they look messy, and thats just icky!  They show themselves as being very scattered and unkept, and that to me shows that they can not keep things straight, and in a court of law fact and evidence need to be kept straight.

I know exacty what you mean, Dolce! I agree with you!!  The range from "Cheap" to "OMG! What is it?" is not exactly what I strive for!   
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1321 on: May 28, 2009, 11:42:28 PM »

I'm out too.

Good Nite Ya'll. God Bless.  an angelic monkey
Nite Fanny.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: May 28, 2009, 11:44:21 PM »

It is OBVIOUS who is in charge here now. LOL

It almost looks like Casey is afraid of being eaten in this picture...  Monkey Devil!
I just see the Exorcist - green peas- head swirling around - the whole gamit.

This look Casey darts at Lyons (my God I took out my garlic necklace & crystal rosaries out)  begs to differ, she is not going to listen to Lyons over Baez, nope he has had practically a year to dupe her & he's not gonna roll over unless he's forced out by the bar.   Lyons already bloviated a blunder - she said she reviewed why this case is not a death penalty case & that she KNOWS the state is seeking it for strategic reasons and then later stated that she needs months to prepare before even filing her motion objecting to them seeking the death penalty much less be ready for trial.   So which is it Loose-lips Lyons?   Did you really need this case to sell your book o self-proclaimed "angel of death row"   hmmmm

She may have been persuasive in states that tend to be of lenient mind when it comes to politics and criminal law but that does NOT mean she will have any success in a state such as Florida - I will have to look if she argued against the DP in penalty phase in states that seek the death penalty when qualified more frequently such as Florida, Texas & a few others.   She is from Illinois, a state where there has been an ongoing moratorium & a more favorable public opinion against the death penalty.

A sidebar crack, if you will:  You'd think that someone about to go on a media tour to hype her ACLU card carrying, way far afield liberal bunk & bill over this  high profile case as a means to sell her book would at least get to a salon to deal with that overgrown rat's nest!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1323 on: May 28, 2009, 11:46:30 PM »

I'm back on page 55. Can't catch up!
I don't know why they think it's a good move to have Casey show she's devoid of emotion toward her parents. If she can't even nod hello to her parents why would anyone think she cared about Caylee?
Sdb
Maybe Slore was not expecting Cindy/George to Show up. Since they Parental Ants " state" they have not seen nor had communication with Casey since October-ish 2008.
We never know the Motives of Bobo nor Slore .. too unpredictable.
No One in that Court Room today was there for our Precious Caylee ..
Not even the Doting " Devoted" Grandparents .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1324 on: May 28, 2009, 11:47:05 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest....I think Andrea may have been born Andre....That is a big woman. I am well padded but at least I look clean and wear clothes that fit.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1325 on: May 28, 2009, 11:48:01 PM »

Hi Monkeys ......... I just read the Lyon News.. and saw Slore in Court on Video .......

I could not resist ......

HOLY  SLORE she has doubled in Size ...... Monkey Devil!
Mein Gott! Did you see the crack all those jumbo women made in the floor? Who's gonna pay for THAT?????? Monkey Devil!

It is Lawzilla and Rodan all over again. I hope there is no fire sale of 2x pantyhose, there's gonna be all kinds a scrappin'

ps. stop bating me you monkeys, I am not being nice but I am laughing my azz off.

I feel like I'm a kid in the dentist's office with a "Highlight" magazine. What's wrong with this picture?

1. Vericose veins and corset skirts
2. Bewbs too big for a purple shirt with a ruffle
3. Drag shows in court. The Mae West impersonator is way better than the other one. The brown haired one looks like she belongs in the movie  "Throw Daddy From the Train".
4. Cindy wearing a doiley.

Do I get a sucker????   

ROTFL-

OWENNNNN!!!!!      OWENNNNNNNN!!!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1326 on: May 28, 2009, 11:51:24 PM »

SDB I do not remember meeting you before, Nice to have you here!!!!!  Outa here Monkeys - nite nite!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1327 on: May 28, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »

OMG! I would never have remembered it, but you are right on, Blink! Owen!!!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1328 on: May 28, 2009, 11:59:48 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys and Guest....I think Andrea may have been born Andre....That is a big woman. I am well padded but at least I look clean and wear clothes that fit.

Wasn't there an Andre The Giant???  I know I've heard that somewhere??   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1329 on: May 29, 2009, 12:02:49 AM »

BREAKING LOCAL NEWS:

Due to a mishap at the Orange County courthouse yesterday, the building will be closed for repair.   Strangely enough, a small herd of untidy sows marched into a proceeding causing all sorts of damage along the way.   One courtroom suffered a crack in the floor leading to the judge's bench, an entrance door came off its hinges as the stampede barged through, and a water fountain came off the wall as one leaned in to get a drink flooding the entire floor.    Cost for damages will be sought of the lousy sows..

j/k

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1330 on: May 29, 2009, 12:05:45 AM »

It is OBVIOUS who is in charge here now. LOL

It almost looks like Casey is afraid of being eaten in this picture...  Monkey Devil!
I just see the Exorcist - green peas- head swirling around - the whole gamit.

This look Casey darts at Lyons (my God I took out my garlic necklace & crystal rosaries out)  begs to differ, she is not going to listen to Lyons over Baez, nope he has had practically a year to dupe her & he's not gonna roll over unless he's forced out by the bar.   Lyons already bloviated a blunder - she said she reviewed why this case is not a death penalty case & that she KNOWS the state is seeking it for strategic reasons and then later stated that she needs months to prepare before even filing her motion objecting to them seeking the death penalty much less be ready for trial.   So which is it Loose-lips Lyons?   Did you really need this case to sell your book o self-proclaimed "angel of death row"   hmmmm

She may have been persuasive in states that tend to be of lenient mind when it comes to politics and criminal law but that does NOT mean she will have any success in a state such as Florida - I will have to look if she argued against the DP in penalty phase in states that seek the death penalty when qualified more frequently such as Florida, Texas & a few others.   She is from Illinois, a state where there has been an ongoing moratorium & a more favorable public opinion against the death penalty.

A sidebar crack, if you will:  You'd think that someone about to go on a media tour to hype her ACLU card carrying, way far afield liberal bunk & bill over this  high profile case as a means to sell her book would at least get to a salon to deal with that overgrown rat's nest!

Hello !!

You Nailed that One Capp - She is nothing but a Bleeding TREE HUxxER Looking for Her SEALED DEAL of her BOOK SALES... so she Can run around and Use " Casey " as her ATTENTION Magnet. She thinks " Thy Public" won't be able to figure this out ??? Hmmm she is not as Authentic as she claims then. I always thought that People who had claim to fame esp within Law did not need to Advertise their EGO while attempting Justice.
This Debacle has been nothing but a Side Show Circus - all due to BOBO. He is the One that Created all of this. He should have been the BIGGER Man and stepped down from the get go. I believe. Instead he made this all about his Career and had made Caylee his " Launch" pad for his own ego and gains. He is using " Caylee" for his own personal gains. He probably ran around his living room after a few Gin and Tonic's the Day that Slore called Him for a retainer. Screaming YES .. I am finally getting MINE. He is a complete Idiot.
Slore though is head over heels in Confidence with him - Because she knows or feels she can manipulate him. She see's him in her Eyes as her Pawn. Now this LYON has come into the Picture ... I bet she does not last 30 days on this Case.  Why? Because she is interference .. Casey and Her in a Room alone - Oil and Water ... NO Mix. Not going to happen. You Can't PUT Two Alike in the SAME Room - Someone has to Back Down and It's not going to be Slore. She "Slore" = MONEY and she Knows it. Convicted or Not.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1331 on: May 29, 2009, 12:07:00 AM »

SDB I do not remember meeting you before, Nice to have you here!!!!!  Outa here Monkeys - nite nite!
Nite Always  an angelic monkey

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1332 on: May 29, 2009, 12:09:30 AM »

When Amy's and Jesse's attorneys were addressing the court, arguing to try and protect their clients (innocent people who have been hurt by Casey and been dragged into this case by Casey's reprehensible actions) from invasion of their privacy, and that of their family, friends, etc.  I kept thinking about poor Amy and Jesse, and wondering if Casey realized how bad their victimization is making her appear...

Cut to a shot of Casey, while the lawyers are speaking to the judge on behalf of her former best friend, and her former boyfriend, and what was she doing?

Busily writing notes, complete with underlined flourishes, to pass to Baez, interrupting his listening to the proceedings.  Followed by a little tete-a-tete between her and Baez, including smirking, snarky comments, nodding, grinning, and giggling.  It was appalling behavior on the part of both of them, IMO.

This part really got to me too. I bet she was nervous that Jesse or Amy might be there in person. What was she thinking...here's Amy's attorney that she had to pay for to protect her privacy....here's Jesse's attorney that he had to pay for to protect his privacy.....She's such an *ss. I can't wait to see her face when all these people she's forced into this get to give their testimony to her pasty, puffy jail face.

Is she still facing all those check charges against Amy? What happened to that?
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: May 29, 2009, 12:12:42 AM »

BREAKING LOCAL NEWS:

Due to a mishap at the Orange County courthouse yesterday, the building will be closed for repair.   Strangely enough, a small herd of untidy sows marched into a proceeding causing all sorts of damage along the way.   One courtroom suffered a crack in the floor leading to the judge's bench, an entrance door came off its hinges as the stampede barged through, and a water fountain came off the wall as one leaned in to get a drink flooding the entire floor.    Cost for damages will be sought of the lousy sows..

j/k

LMAO, I know I am all kinds a Martha Sheering in 3rd grade right now, but I have not cackled aimlessly since this case started and it is long overdue. I am recharging the batteries with my monkeypals, thanks for that.
Deenie wins today for that image. The lightening at the shoes K I L L E D me..
B

ps. Baby Caylee, it is going to be okay down here, I promise. B
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1334 on: May 29, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »

Good night always1. I don't get to come too often and usually late at night. I'm just now catching up and everyone is going to bed!
Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1335 on: May 29, 2009, 12:16:34 AM »

I'm back on page 55. Can't catch up!
I don't know why they think it's a good move to have Casey show she's devoid of emotion toward her parents. If she can't even nod hello to her parents why would anyone think she cared about Caylee?
Sdb
Maybe Slore was not expecting Cindy/George to Show up. Since they Parental Ants " state" they have not seen nor had communication with Casey since October-ish 2008.
We never know the Motives of Bobo nor Slore .. too unpredictable.
No One in that Court Room today was there for our Precious Caylee ..
Not even the Doting " Devoted" Grandparents .. 

Well could be. I don't know why they even go. They are not there for Caylee and Casey could care less! Has Rev. Grund been before today?
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: May 29, 2009, 12:17:57 AM »

When Amy's and Jesse's attorneys were addressing the court, arguing to try and protect their clients (innocent people who have been hurt by Casey and been dragged into this case by Casey's reprehensible actions) from invasion of their privacy, and that of their family, friends, etc.  I kept thinking about poor Amy and Jesse, and wondering if Casey realized how bad their victimization is making her appear...

Cut to a shot of Casey, while the lawyers are speaking to the judge on behalf of her former best friend, and her former boyfriend, and what was she doing?

Busily writing notes, complete with underlined flourishes, to pass to Baez, interrupting his listening to the proceedings.  Followed by a little tete-a-tete between her and Baez, including smirking, snarky comments, nodding, grinning, and giggling.  It was appalling behavior on the part of both of them, IMO.

This part really got to me too. I bet she was nervous that Jesse or Amy might be there in person. What was she thinking...here's Amy's attorney that she had to pay for to protect her privacy....here's Jesse's attorney that he had to pay for to protect his privacy.....She's such an *ss. I can't wait to see her face when all these people she's forced into this get to give their testimony to her pasty, puffy jail face.

Casey made the mistake of stating an apology thru her parents (caught on videotape) to Amy so she is screwed there, she cannot deny she admitted to committing the act (not to mention its caught on surveillance video) stupid beeotch that she is.   The economic charges were set aside but they also become moot if she is convicted of murder & sentence to life without parole or the DP.

As far as that display of behavior, typical narcissistic sociopath...she has no remorse, is totally self-involved & is void of genuine human emotion unless it directly effects her.  The up side to this display is knowing she will do the same during her murder trial & the jury will see it front and center.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1337 on: May 29, 2009, 12:19:48 AM »

Alright, I will say it...this new member of the team makes LKB look good..... 

You're right ... who would have thunk it ? 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1338 on: May 29, 2009, 12:22:59 AM »

Alright, I will say it...this new member of the team makes LKB look good..... 

He ... He .. I mean She ..Looka Like a Man ........  Monkey Devil!

Baez is prolly the only one who shaves under his arms ...  Monkey Devil!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1339 on: May 29, 2009, 12:28:31 AM »

Her Counts are all on the Books as far as I know. She has over 10 Counts of Felony/Misdemeanors against her at present. Since though she has been indicted for Murder .. I would think that the charges against her " regarding check fraud" and etc would be secondary .. If that even happens. She then has the Civil Case with ZG.
I wish the People " State of Florida" would Sue her Too - for making them Pay her Bills.
All the Bills that she has Racked up " by Civil Servants" " Courts/Jail" its endless and into the Millions .. ( I am not talking about Atty's) .. ( Not to mention the Debt - TE/Tim Miller)
Cindy and George Too should be held accountable for all the Unnecessary Chaos that they created themselves. Their Home and all the times that they Called LE to come to their Home " regarding Protesters"  If Cindy and George would have not Swung Hammers and went outside and Got into the Face's while they Knew it was an Uncontrolled situation -they would not have not had to Call the Police as many times as they did. But they felt they needed to Run out and GET into the Mix .. and Yell and shove and etc. Not that having protesters in your Yard would be a good thing .. Its their/Ant's reactions to the protesters that caused more Chaos .. than if they would have just stayed inside their House.
I understand it would be incredibly difficult seeing all that but YOU Don't go out and throw Gasoline on a fire. As they did too many times.
They removed LE from the Community for their own Stupidity - when others needed LE for 911 calls etc. Jmo

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.