April 28, 2024, 07:50:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313700 times)
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1740 on: May 29, 2009, 07:45:35 PM »

I dont know Turbo, I have always thought the place she put her (like Alice in Wonderland, under the tree) and the way she wrapped her womblike and put the final kiss on her mouth was all telling...
I remember you saying that a lot prior to her being found.  Makes sense to me!  That was a fav thing for my college buddies to do on a Saturday night, drink shroom punch and watch Alice in Wonderland while "trippin out".  I was always too chicken to do it...I was more amused watching them be silly!
Casey tried to be poetic, like the man she saw on the screen in American Psycho.....I agree, the sealing it with a kiss "heart sticker" was her way of doing it!

KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1741 on: May 29, 2009, 07:46:17 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

thanks....please let us know if she says anything else that makes sense

One of the guys on the panel said Lyon is dedicated and will do everything she can to keep her client alive.
I didn't get to hear what all Wendy Murphy said.Dagnabit.She's alway interesting.
Hopefully N2Wishin will tell us.
It's sad that she doesn't have passion for the victims of the crimes.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1742 on: May 29, 2009, 07:46:39 PM »

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   
  I missed this?????  The one day that she does not combust I missed it????  Wow Sunny, you deserve a star...now I gotta go figure out what happened!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1743 on: May 29, 2009, 07:46:49 PM »

Yes -- I have always wondered why neither one answered.  That smacks of a contrived agreement to deliberately not answer.  But why?  It's the same as not immediately phoning the police from the towyard upon smelling decomposition in the car.  Prior knowledge of something ? .... Conciousness of guilt ?    ... Neither was natural behavior - especially the towyard episode..

I agree...I also wondered why the tow yard an didn't call the police when he also knew the smell was that of decomp??  It might just be one of those I don't want to get involved things.....but how could he not at least call the police and report it??

But maybe he did Sunny and they were just waiting to see who/when/if would show up ?  I've wondered ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1744 on: May 29, 2009, 07:46:51 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.
Can't imagine what Cindy was feeling AFTER court!!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: May 29, 2009, 07:47:43 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

While you and I weren't on line Sunny and Mzjay were going to volunteer a monkey to be a fly on the wall in jail to spy on Casey.     Without pay.No money,no poptarts.How could I get her to talk?   Monkey Devil!
But i did choose jail over being in the same house with George and Cin-cin. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: May 29, 2009, 07:48:47 PM »

QM,I agree.Cindy and George looked like they were waiting on the other shoe to drop.
Something is up.Maybe it's in those documents we are never gonna get.   

please son''t say that!  NEVER!!

Another thought about the A's and kc corresponding by letter....not happening....if they were on speaking terms I think kc would have demanded that cin-cin get her some clothing that fits her!  but I do wish kc would buy some shampoo...her hair looked nasty.  Someone email NG and tell her to get the commissary order!  And the visitation logs!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1747 on: May 29, 2009, 07:49:10 PM »

QM, me too, something was up, and I believe what was up, was the new she/he that is now on the defense team.

Hi No Rose.   an angelic monkey
Do you think they now can see the writing on the wall? 
I do believe they finally had their wake up call.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1748 on: May 29, 2009, 07:49:34 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

One of the guys on the panel said Lyon is dedicated and will do everything she can to keep her client alive.
I didn't get to hear what all Wendy Murphy said.Dagnabit.She's alway interesting.

Monkey Devil!

Since I am so far behind, was it already brought up about  Professor Lyon's sister?  I think she does documentaries.  Does anyone know?  Is this her:

http://www.lionessmedia.com/aboutus.htm

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1749 on: May 29, 2009, 07:50:08 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.

Monkey hugs
Nothing would surprise me at this point, nothing.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1750 on: May 29, 2009, 07:50:20 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.
Atleast you stood up for the children and spoke what you knew and believed.  It is those many than turn their backs "no my problem" that make me sick.  We are seeing that a lot lately, Cindy and George, now with Nevaeh's mother and grandmother......as long as the surface seems alright, who cares about the underlining problems...keep up appearances. You did a wonderfull thing, and I hope that man is rotting.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1751 on: May 29, 2009, 07:50:31 PM »

I dont know Turbo, I have always thought the place she put her (like Alice in Wonderland, under the tree) and the way she wrapped her womblike and put the final kiss on her mouth was all telling...
I remember you saying that a lot prior to her being found.  Makes sense to me!  That was a fav thing for my college buddies to do on a Saturday night, drink shroom punch and watch Alice in Wonderland while "trippin out".  I was always too chicken to do it...I was more amused watching them be silly!
Casey tried to be poetic, like the man she saw on the screen in American Psycho.....I agree, the sealing it with a kiss "heart sticker" was her way of doing it!

Alice in WonderLand freaks me out straight. 
I won't ever get over that sticker.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: May 29, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.

Monkey hugs

That's a possibility and I'm afraid we will never find out what really happened. But, one thing I believe is that GA is involved up to his eyeballs(black eyebrows)in this.
George & Cindy knew that Caylee was deceased when the hair and air tests were released in August.   Yet, they continued their charade with Caylee sightings, begging for donations and lying to the authorities until her body was finally found.  Caylee was never a missing child case, she was a murdered child at the hand of her own Mother who knew exactly where she was at all times.  Rotting in the woods.  The Anthony’s have no place in the missing children business.  They need to start a support group for parents of children who kill their children and then I might respect them.

IMO - When George and Cindy picked up the car with the smell of death and later found Casey and no Caylee....George and Cindy knew AT THAT POINT that Caylee was dead.  IMO

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1753 on: May 29, 2009, 07:51:29 PM »

hey jsm,
Im saying nothing, always gets me in trouble speaking the thruth, hi ncg, Im off to msuings for five mins to hate it out with texas woman.  Its how we do it in aus, meet someone they give ya shit, you debate it in private,  her pooh smells same as mine, less she eating that chilli 
and to me it is all very good.  I am aussie, and fight like a gator, heart lik ::MonkeyAngel::e a budgie

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1754 on: May 29, 2009, 07:51:37 PM »

Wendy Murphy said she is a class A manipulator and actress and will do anything to win. Methinks Wendy nailed that one on the head.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: May 29, 2009, 07:51:43 PM »

I knew a monster once.  He preyed on little children, he used them and abused them in ways you could not fathom, then he told them their parents would die if they told on him.  People loved him and trusted him because he was in the Church and the softball team.  He always bought the children expensive presents and to all concerned seemed to be the ideal parent, but the children talked to me.  I told the parents and was shunned for it, so I turned him for every rape, murder, robbery I read about.  He was never arrested but he was watched.  He died two years ago of the most painful liver cancer.  I can finally rest in the fact he was punished here on earth and in the hereafter.
Atleast you stood up for the children and spoke what you knew and believed.  It is those many than turn their backs "no my problem" that make me sick.  We are seeing that a lot lately, Cindy and George, now with Nevaeh's mother and grandmother......as long as the surface seems alright, who cares about the underlining problems...keep up appearances. You did a wonderfull thing, and I hope that man is rotting.
Thank you Dolce.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1756 on: May 29, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »

I just had a thought

Monkey hugs

Anything is possible....however I don't think anyone helped kc kill or dump Caylee. I don't think they knew WHERE Caylee was until they sent DC to the woods in November!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1757 on: May 29, 2009, 07:52:51 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

While you and I weren't on line Sunny and Mzjay were going to volunteer a monkey to be a fly on the wall in jail to spy on Casey.     Without pay.No money,no poptarts.How could I get her to talk?   Monkey Devil!
But i did choose jail over being in the same house with George and Cin-cin. 
  How "nice" of them....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1758 on: May 29, 2009, 07:53:01 PM »

It's sad that she doesn't have passion for the victims of the crimes.

I agree.

~ Peter Frampton
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1759 on: May 29, 2009, 07:53:23 PM »

Good evening Dolce.    I think all of the above must have happened today!   
One can only hope!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.