April 28, 2024, 12:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313600 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1780 on: May 29, 2009, 08:09:11 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

thanks....please let us know if she says anything else that makes sense

The whole panel is screaming at each other and JVM is banging her gavel trying to get some order. They are discussing if AL is a caring professional atty or just a flat out manipulator that will cry beg or plead on her knees to win. I go with the second opinion.......Someone just said she will do anything to keep KC alive to include throwing CA under the bus. Shoot, we knew that........

dang she has a good show and I miss it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1781 on: May 29, 2009, 08:10:08 PM »

A1 you bring a lot to SM...and you are usually heading in the right direction all on your own. 
See she likes it when you respond...I on the other hand lead her down the wrong path I guess.  Monkey Devil!

hahahahaha....you little wrong path leader you!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1782 on: May 29, 2009, 08:11:07 PM »

Afternoon/Evening Monkeys. Turbo you need to write mystery novels. I like your post about what the defense could use to throw Georgie under the bus.

Just my observation about Cindy looking so pizzy in that picture, she came to court pizzed. So it had nothing to do with KC not looking at her. Something got to her before she got out of the car that morning and I don't think it was she forgot the vodka in her water bottle. Something pizzed her off. I thought last night and yesterday about the two you tube videos that were posted the night before. They were about DNA/Incest and the lady explained it pretty well for JSM to understand. I don't know if that is true, but if Cindy had seen that video that morning of court, like I did. That could very well have pizzed her off so bad. We know she scours the intranets to see what sad bloggers are saying about them. If she saw those two videos, that could be why she was so angry. JMO JSM Sorry for the long post.

JMS...good thinking...something sure pizzed her off!!
Thanks Sunny, I didn't watch those videos until morning of court. When I saw later her attitude going into court, I knew she heard, read, saw or watched something that made her, George or the whole KFN look bad. JMO JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1783 on: May 29, 2009, 08:11:40 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

While you and I weren't on line Sunny and Mzjay were going to volunteer a monkey to be a fly on the wall in jail to spy on Casey.     Without pay.No money,no poptarts.How could I get her to talk?   Monkey Devil!
But i did choose jail over being in the same house with George and Cin-cin. 

TTTTRRRRIIMMM   I'm ascared of going to jail.  Can we share a room?  Nope, my schedule is all booked until july 2011, shoot, and I sure  was getting used to the idea, pop tarts, cheezy puffs, beauty products, oh okay, for the monkeys I'll do it. (Be sure to leave the Witless Cart in the parking lot, just in case)
That'll teach me not to yak it up in here all afternoon!!!!!        

HEY, hold the phone...................I don't see SUNNY's bags packed yet     

She's busy right now.We're on our own. 
We have to attack the biggest person we see and run around spitting at the ceiling,etc. and we should be fine. 

We could even the playing field by giving out six packs, make that 12 packs       Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1784 on: May 29, 2009, 08:12:07 PM »

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   
  I missed this?????  The one day that she does not combust I missed it????  Wow Sunny, you deserve a star...now I gotta go figure out what happened!

See what happens when you aren't around   where's my damn STAR!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1785 on: May 29, 2009, 08:13:29 PM »

Yes -- I have always wondered why neither one answered.  That smacks of a contrived agreement to deliberately not answer.  But why?  It's the same as not immediately phoning the police from the towyard upon smelling decomposition in the car.  Prior knowledge of something ? .... Conciousness of guilt ?    ... Neither was natural behavior - especially the towyard episode..

I agree...I also wondered why the tow yard an didn't call the police when he also knew the smell was that of decomp??  It might just be one of those I don't want to get involved things.....but how could he not at least call the police and report it??

But maybe he did Sunny and they were just waiting to see who/when/if would show up ?  I've wondered ...

maybe he did...but it wasn't addressed in his statement so I assume he didn't.....I know, I know....we shouldn't assume Monkey Devil!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1786 on: May 29, 2009, 08:15:14 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.
Can't imagine what Cindy was feeling AFTER court!!

Ok.... am going to admit it...for one split second...a short one..I ALMOST felt sorry for her standing there leaning towards kc and not even a glance.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1787 on: May 29, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »

Linda Kenney Baden has foot problems. She had foot problems during the first Phil Spector trial, she would be better off wearing slippers then wedging her fat feet in those kind of shoes? I'm still stuck on that corset stitching down her two piece suit from the Dress Barn 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1788 on: May 29, 2009, 08:16:07 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

While you and I weren't on line Sunny and Mzjay were going to volunteer a monkey to be a fly on the wall in jail to spy on Casey.     Without pay.No money,no poptarts.How could I get her to talk?   Monkey Devil!
But i did choose jail over being in the same house with George and Cin-cin. 

TATTLETAIL!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1789 on: May 29, 2009, 08:16:08 PM »

Good night sweet Monkeys!  I came in tonight a little down in the dumps, but you guys always help lift my spirits.  Enjoy your evenings & I hope I can catch up tomorrow.   an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1790 on: May 29, 2009, 08:16:39 PM »

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.

Ok.... am going to admit it...for one split second...a short one..I ALMOST felt sorry for her standing there leaning towards kc and not even a glance.....
Me too, Cindy had that look on her face like a pup at the shelter, please take me home.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1791 on: May 29, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

Have a good night cece  an angelic monkey
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1792 on: May 29, 2009, 08:17:33 PM »

As much as JVM irritates me, she just asked the right question at the beginning of her show. Has AL inserted herself into the KC case to PROMOTE HER NEW BOOK? Guess I'm gonna watch ole Janie today and find out.......

The whole panel is screaming at each other and JVM is banging her gavel trying to get some order. They are discussing if AL is a caring professional atty or just a flat out manipulator that will cry beg or plead on her knees to win. I go with the second opinion.......Someone just said she will do anything to keep KC alive to include throwing CA under the bus. Shoot, we knew that........

dang she has a good show and I miss it!!

A male atty on the panel said he has known her for 20 years and was trying to make everyone believe she really is an angel. Then Wendy let him have it. Ya know, at this point I don't have any respect for any medical examiner or attorney that is high profile. Seems like they have all sold their souls......
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1793 on: May 29, 2009, 08:17:36 PM »

Yes -- I have always wondered why neither one answered.  That smacks of a contrived agreement to deliberately not answer.  But why?  It's the same as not immediately phoning the police from the towyard upon smelling decomposition in the car.  Prior knowledge of something ? .... Conciousness of guilt ?    ... Neither was natural behavior - especially the towyard episode..

I agree...I also wondered why the tow yard an didn't call the police when he also knew the smell was that of decomp??  It might just be one of those I don't want to get involved things.....but how could he not at least call the police and report it??

But maybe he did Sunny and they were just waiting to see who/when/if would show up ?  I've wondered ...

maybe he did...but it wasn't addressed in his statement so I assume he didn't.....I know, I know....we shouldn't assume Monkey Devil!

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1794 on: May 29, 2009, 08:19:06 PM »

I just had a thought

Could this have happened when G picked up the car from the towyard could Caylee still have been in the trunk in the wheel well thing and he found her and he was the one who dumped her little body.

Could little Caylee already been in the trash bags and the tape around her head and G put her in the laundry bag.

Monkey hugs

A lot of people believe that is what happened and feel like his throwing up when talking about it was good evidence of it.  I personally believe she dumped her the day he tried to get in her trunk with that excuse of the blocks to fix the car. I think she ran down the street and threw her out just in case he did get in there because she needed to go back to the house during the days. I believe she was afraid at that point the he would find her car somewhere and get in the trunk, so she dumped her thinking she would move her. Right after that was when the heavy rains hit and when she went back, the body was underwater and she could not find her.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
KeysBreeze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1795 on: May 29, 2009, 08:19:19 PM »

Cece,where ever you are.......   
The Many Looks of Casey.

http://www.wesh.com/slideshow/news/19590190/detail.html

I can't believe how much she has "mushroomed"!!!

I don't think a flag would fit anymore!

Like Cindy's hair.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1796 on: May 29, 2009, 08:19:41 PM »

I thought the same thing puzzler. The pic of her and Georgie with the pleading look. The lot of them make me sick.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1797 on: May 29, 2009, 08:21:47 PM »

One of the guys on the panel said Lyon is dedicated and will do everything she can to keep her client alive.
I didn't get to hear what all Wendy Murphy said.Dagnabit.She's alway interesting.
Hopefully N2Wishin will tell us.
It's sad that she doesn't have passion for the victims of the crimes.

I agree.

me too......that's one reason I still watch NG...she at least cares about the victims...I have been watching her cover the Coleman murders as it is so close to me.  And so sad. I said right away that he did it!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1798 on: May 29, 2009, 08:21:51 PM »

TRIMM   I completely thought you were giving a super secret coded msg in your last post!!  Duh. For some crazy reason I thought you meant we were on our own because my roomie was fighting a person who was spitting at the ceiling in here!!

NOW I GET IT.   yes, that's what I did last time I was in the slammer, works like a charm!!!!!!!!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1799 on: May 29, 2009, 08:22:00 PM »

Linda Kenney Baden has foot problems. She had foot problems during the first Phil Spector trial, she would be better off wearing slippers then wedging her fat feet in those kind of shoes? I'm still stuck on that corset stitching down her two piece suit from the Dress Barn 

I entertained fun visions of the lacing breaking & popping loose while she was at the podium ....   Monkey Devil!

Her feet are no doubt crying out for relief !

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.