April 30, 2024, 05:13:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #133 5/26/09 - 5/29/09  (Read 313862 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1820 on: May 29, 2009, 08:36:42 PM »

Linda Kenney Baden has foot problems. She had foot problems during the first Phil Spector trial, she would be better off wearing slippers then wedging her fat feet in those kind of shoes? I'm still stuck on that corset stitching down her two piece suit from the Dress Barn 

I entertained fun visions of the lacing breaking & popping loose while she was at the podium ....   Monkey Devil!

Her feet are no doubt crying out for relief !

I have never seen a woman of that size and age in an outfit like that, nothing worse than an overweight, middle age woman dressing Goth. 

Neither have I ... it was  astonishing !  She does have a good-looking watch however. 
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1821 on: May 29, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »

Puzzler,, I too thought Cindy looked real scared 

And...there was a photo of Cindy looking downright pathetic standing there waiting to see if Casey would look at her before she walked out.  Wow.  If Cindy was angry and scared when she walked into court, she sure didn't get any comfort level from Casey's actions.
Can't imagine what Cindy was feeling AFTER court!!

Ok.... am going to admit it...for one split second...a short one..I ALMOST felt sorry for her standing there leaning towards kc and not even a glance.....
After seeing that, and knowing the escapade that C & G have been on to promote their daughter, its almost as if Cindy is trying to "buy" her way back into Caseys good graces and buy her attention....HELLO WAKE UP CALL ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND!!

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: May 29, 2009, 08:39:38 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Brandi, GMTA, you beat me to the punch there.  I was just about to say that if we were to ever learn all the facts about Caylee's death and the disposal of her body, we would most likely learn that George indeed is a "guy who knows a lot about a lot of things," as LE called him to his face.

I agree w/ other posters about his visceral reaction to the thought of "your granddaughter's remains," about his puke session after discussing the odor and the stain in the FBI interview, fishy statements about the trunk and gas cans, etc. (self-edit to move this sentence to its proper place!>>)   It all makes him look guilty, of something anyway.

However, it's hard to square George actually being the killer, when he was he one who pulled LE aside 7/15 and said he thought Casey was being less than honest w/police... and the coldhearted 911 call Casey from jail... and George's outcry about being "sick of living this lie," his testimony against Casey before the grand jury... and other things. 

His lies about the smell in the trunk, after previous sworn statements to the contrary... and his apparent lies about having seen Caylee 6/16 and chased Casey in CA's car in late June... His lies about Casey being such a good daughter, "lady," mother, etc. -- those and other details still have me baffled where George is concerned, though.

FWIW, I agree that if there was a huge fight the evening of 6/15, it could explain the "flurry" of calls Casey made not being answered by her parents.  But only IF you discount George's phony (IMO) last sighting story.  Cooking show, hugs and smiles, precise wardrobe descriptions for both Casey and Caylee, phone records/pings not agreeing... Sorry, George; it's just a hard story to swallow.

There are secrets.  If we knew those secrets, it would explain everything... will we ever learn the whole truth about Caylee's death and the 31 days?

Self-edit!  Misplaced sentence made this a much more confusing post than my usual!    
Sorry to re-post, and apologies to Monkeys who read my long, wordy posts...

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1823 on: May 29, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »

I just wondered if it was the same for a lawyer and client, like it is with a doctor and patient.  Zoe is doing good on her pills, thanks for asking  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey I am so glad to hear about Zoe.

Me too, No Rose.    an angelic monkey
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1824 on: May 29, 2009, 08:39:44 PM »

TRIMM   I completely thought you were giving a super secret coded msg in your last post!!  Duh. For some crazy reason I thought you meant we were on our own because my roomie was fighting a person who was spitting at the ceiling in here!!

NOW I GET IT.   yes, that's what I did last time I was in the slammer, works like a charm!!!!!!!!   

now both of you are talking in code!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1825 on: May 29, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »

You know Cindy with her "sad blogger" comment got me thinking. Anytime either of those two have showed a modicum of remorse, we have showed compassion. George's grand jury testimony, Cindy looking like a rescue dog that no one wants, it's heart breaking. But then they mess it all up the next time we see them by lifting their leg all over the place. Then we roll our eyes and go back to seeing them for what they are. WhoreMedia Hounds without any respect for anyone but themselves. We aren't heartless or cruel, we just want them to come clean and show Caylee a bit of respect. Sadly, I doubt if that will ever happen as long as there is a penny to be made. 

Hey Boo!

I just cannot get behind any sympathy for them anymore. I just cannot. I have no sympathy for manipulative liars. No matter what happens to them. But that's just me.

Oh, btw.. I left you a post at: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4314.msg825003#msg825003

Trimm: I also replied to your post from yesterday. Sorry it took me so long.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1826 on: May 29, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

I have been trying to post all night  but between the dogs, dishes and drama I keep having 3 pages to catch up on!! Hey Monkeys, I miss you so much!!

On the subject of Cindy: Something really bad happened before court. She looked like hell and she always takes her time getting ready for her cameos. She obviously had a very rough night. She knew the cameras would be there but showed up anyway looking like something the cat drug in. Hmmmm, me thinks she finally got a clue as to what was happening. HER phone records being subpoenaed?? Now why would JB need her and Georgie's records? Does he not TRUST her that she has told him everything?? Stay tuned for more drama from the Queen!! This is going to be delicious!  Monkey Devil!
Miss you too Boo. I need to go back and watch the whole hearing. I was at work and only saw bits.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1827 on: May 29, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »

'Nite Cece.Pretty picture.   an angelic monkey
Hey no trim, how are you?? I havent been on in a while, iv been a busy monkey getting my stuff done, I graduated from fresno state So now i have time to visit with you lovely ladies and gents. So when was the last doc dump released? wwas there anything good? thanks in advance trim.   

Hey Noiz.  Congrats on school.
check out this link I'm posting.Nutt has posted what we got.
We still are about 3 documents dumps behind.Good to see you.   an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3438.60

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1828 on: May 29, 2009, 08:40:51 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Brandi, GMTA, you beat me to the punch there.  I was just about to say that if we were to ever learn all the facts about Caylee's death and the disposal of her body, we would most likely learn that George indeed is a "guy who knows a lot about a lot of things," as LE called him to his face.

I agree w/ other posters about his visceral reaction to the thought of "your granddaughter's remains," about his puke session after discussing the odor and the stain in the FBI interview, fishy statements about the trunk and gas cans, etc.

However, it's hard to square George actually being the killer, when he was he one who pulled LE aside 7/15 and said he thought Casey was being less than honest w/police... and the coldhearted 911 call Casey from jail... and George's outcry about being "sick of living this lie," his testimony against Casey before the grand jury... and other things.  It all makes him look guilty, of something anyway.

His lies about the smell in the trunk, after previous sworn statements to the contrary... and his apparent lies about having seen Caylee 6/16 and chased Casey in CA's car in late June... His lies about Casey being such a good daughter, "lady," mother, etc. -- those and other details still have me baffled where George is concerned, though.

FWIW, I agree that if there was a huge fight the evening of 6/15, it could explain the "flurry" of calls Casey made not being answered by her parents.  But only IF you discount George's phony (IMO) last sighting story.  Cooking show, hugs and smiles, precise wardrobe descriptions for both Casey and Caylee, phone records/pings not agreeing... Sorry, George; it's just a hard story to swallow.

There are secrets.  If we knew those secrets, it would explain everything... will we ever learn the whole truth about Caylee's death and the 31 days?

Beautiful pic, cece!   an angelic monkey

I don't think George is the killer, but if the defense uses that defense strategy, all they would have to say is all those things he said to LE was to cover up for himself. They could say he was putting the blame on KC, because he "thought" he could get a young woman off from a murder charge.

He has never told the truth in my opinion from the beginning and I am sure LE knows that. I am assuming he is trying to cover up for KC, but in the end, it may look like he did it and was lying to keep himself from being a suspect.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1829 on: May 29, 2009, 08:42:00 PM »

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   
  I missed this?????  The one day that she does not combust I missed it????  Wow Sunny, you deserve a star...now I gotta go figure out what happened!

See what happens when you aren't around   where's my damn STAR!!!
I dont know, but I got my big girl panties on!!  (LKB and Andrea do too...it appears that Casey is not wearing them as well...)

this has to be the first time in your life you ever wore big girl panties! And those will soon no longer be needed!!   LOL  Where's my damn STAR!   

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: May 29, 2009, 08:43:10 PM »

TRIMM   I completely thought you were giving a super secret coded msg in your last post!!  Duh. For some crazy reason I thought you meant we were on our own because my roomie was fighting a person who was spitting at the ceiling in here!!

NOW I GET IT.   yes, that's what I did last time I was in the slammer, works like a charm!!!!!!!!   

Our brains are fried.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: May 29, 2009, 08:44:24 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I agree w/ other posters about his visceral reaction to the thought of "your granddaughter's remains," about his puke session after discussing the odor and the stain in the FBI interview, fishy statements about the trunk and gas cans, etc.

However, it's hard to square George actually being the killer, when he was he one who pulled LE aside 7/15 and said he thought Casey was being less than honest w/police... and the coldhearted 911 call Casey from jail... and George's outcry about being "sick of living this lie," his testimony against Casey before the grand jury... and other things.  It all makes him look guilty, of something anyway.

I think we will Desi ... but it's going to emerge slowly, imo. 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1832 on: May 29, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »

Hi Numbersgirl!  Check your nanner basket, if you haven't already 

FWIW, I did not notice the shamrock pin from the court pic. 

Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1833 on: May 29, 2009, 08:45:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

I agree w/ other posters about his visceral reaction to the thought of "your granddaughter's remains," about his puke session after discussing the odor and the stain in the FBI interview, fishy statements about the trunk and gas cans, etc. (self-edit to move this sentence to its proper place!>>)   It all makes him look guilty, of something anyway.

However, it's hard to square George actually being the killer, when he was he one who pulled LE aside 7/15 and said he thought Casey was being less than honest w/police... and the coldhearted 911 call Casey from jail... and George's outcry about being "sick of living this lie," his testimony against Casey before the grand jury... and other things. 

Self-edit!  Misplaced sentence made this a much more confusing post than my usual!    
Sorry to re-post, and apologies to Monkeys who read my long, wordy posts...

dese..I read your and everyone's post....long or short.....and appreciate them all.  I agree...GA's story is not beleivable knowing what we know.

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1834 on: May 29, 2009, 08:46:27 PM »

Hi Monkeys!

Great post Desi and I agree with a lot of what you had to say.  I am not sure with George if its that he is guilty in regards to the demise of Caylee or if he is feeling the guilt of the life that he aided to kill by not stepping up against his daughter. 
I do not think we will every truely come to know what happened those 31 days any more than we already do.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1835 on: May 29, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

Lovinlife

hi Ll...glad you mentioned not seeing the pin...I didn't see it either....uuummmmmm

Rest in Peace Caylee

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1836 on: May 29, 2009, 08:49:35 PM »

Hello Monkey-nators!!  What have I missed???  Anything good?  Did Casey finally pop from all the poptarts?  Did Andreas shoes finally give way?  Did LKB's tight stalkings finally rip??? 

While you and I weren't on line Sunny and Mzjay were going to volunteer a monkey to be a fly on the wall in jail to spy on Casey.     Without pay.No money,no poptarts.How could I get her to talk?   Monkey Devil!
But i did choose jail over being in the same house with George and Cin-cin. 

TTTTRRRRIIMMM   I'm ascared of going to jail.  Can we share a room?  Nope, my schedule is all booked until july 2011, shoot, and I sure  was getting used to the idea, pop tarts, cheezy puffs, beauty products, oh okay, for the monkeys I'll do it. (Be sure to leave the Witless Cart in the parking lot, just in case)
That'll teach me not to yak it up in here all afternoon!!!!!        

HEY, hold the phone...................I don't see SUNNY's bags packed yet     

wwwhhooooaaaaa....one monkey not 2!  I was gonna volunteer BOO!  LOL

I will only go if I can bring Grissom!!! I couldn't stand to stay anywhere without my baby!! On the other hand, I will lay on top of a rooftop with an AK47! Hope this helps!! J/K!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1837 on: May 29, 2009, 08:50:10 PM »

thanks...I finally learned to pick my battles...my Granny would be so proud of me!   
  I missed this?????  The one day that she does not combust I missed it????  Wow Sunny, you deserve a star...now I gotta go figure out what happened!

See what happens when you aren't around   where's my damn STAR!!!
I dont know, but I got my big girl panties on!!  (LKB and Andrea do too...it appears that Casey is not wearing them as well...)

this has to be the first time in your life you ever wore big girl panties! And those will soon no longer be needed!!   LOL  Where's my damn STAR!   
Here ya go Texas!

DISCLAIMER I LOVE THE STEELERS.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1838 on: May 29, 2009, 08:50:53 PM »

I just wondered if it was the same for a lawyer and client, like it is with a doctor and patient.  Zoe is doing good on her pills, thanks for asking  an angelic monkey
  an angelic monkey I am so glad to hear about Zoe.

Me too, No Rose.    an angelic monkey
Thank-you, hope all is fine with your daughter  an angelic monkey
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1839 on: May 29, 2009, 08:51:18 PM »

Lovinlife

Hi Lovinlife...I'm going to check now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.