March 28, 2024, 07:36:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dems Win House of Representatives  (Read 6472 times)
LouiseVargas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2006, 11:22:30 PM »

You are welcome, pdh3. I don't like labels either. I love reading your posts.

Hope is everything. I see angels everywhere.
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2006, 04:29:29 PM »

Gosh Louise  Embarassed  Very Happy  I am flattered. I love your posts too. You are a fascinating poster.
Do you think Klaas could send my email addy to you? I'd love to email you sometime, but I'm not sure how that works here since there is no PM function.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2006, 08:07:40 PM »

In order for there to be any real changes... we are going to have to insist on term limits for Congress.

I know that y'all will find this surprising but prior to living in the highest taxed state, with the highest unemployment, I was a very liberal Democrat.

After several years of seeing what that accomplished, I switched to Republican.

When the Iranians starting cheering the election of the Democrats, it made me really fearful for what the future holds for us...if we aren't hit in the next two years I will so surprised... I pray it doesn't it happen.  

Also I remember the misery index under Carter.... whew, housing interest rates in the double digits...

Finally, what I truly hope for is that with a Republican President and Democratic Congress... that there is so much gridlock they don't manage to screw anything up.... Just my $.02

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2006, 02:12:03 AM »

Quote from: "pdh3"
Gosh Louise  Embarassed  Very Happy  I am flattered. I love your posts too. You are a fascinating poster.
Do you think Klaas could send my email addy to you? I'd love to email you sometime, but I'm not sure how that works here since there is no PM function.

pdh3 - if you send me an email at smklaasend@hotmail.com I'll send your email addy to Louise.  Wink
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.