April 24, 2024, 03:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107459 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: November 08, 2006, 10:42:08 AM »

crazy-

I read your thread and I wish I knew what to suggest except that is the most bizarre situation  Shocked it appears if you can't secure assistance at a national level or someone like a Nancy Grace to publicize it, this could drag on forever? Have you thought about sending a link to that info to NG?

Hope everyone has a great day, I gots to get busy with chores !

I continue to stand with the girl.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #121 on: November 08, 2006, 10:57:05 AM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
crazy-

I read your thread and I wish I knew what to suggest except that is the most bizarre situation  Shocked it appears if you can't secure assistance at a national level or someone like a Nancy Grace to publicize it, this could drag on forever? Have you thought about sending a link to that info to NG?

I agree, Nancy Grace would be a good start.  Or let Wendy Murphy in on it........ I'd like to see Wendy Murphy get a hold of some of these folks.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: November 08, 2006, 11:03:14 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
crazy-

I agree, Nancy Grace would be a good start.  Or let Wendy Murphy in on it........ I'd like to see Wendy Murphy get a hold of some of these folks.

Peaches, I am so happy to see you here.  Last I heard you were on your maintenance dose of chemo and you were feeling tired.  I do hope you are much better.  Hugs to you.

Sunfreak, good to know you had not gotten to the point of gangrene.  That is wonderful.  It is also nice to hear you had a good physician, nursing staff and helpers.  Hope all the furry children are enjoying your return to them. I know they love you.

None, great to see you.  I hope you are doing well.

Lala's, I am sorry to hear you too have been ill.  Hopefully we will have good health from this day forward.  I am tired of being a puny person.  Doctors like to find things on us they can treat, so maybe that means they like us or they are doing their jobs. Smile[list=][/list]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: November 08, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/11/8/  Posner giving the queen aloe, in the local section

Yeah, but wrong Posner.  This one is Louis.  Plenty of photos of him.   Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #124 on: November 08, 2006, 11:37:34 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/11/8/  Posner giving the queen aloe, in the local section

Yeah, but wrong Posner.  This one is Louis.  Plenty of photos of him.   Laughing

My response as well Anna.  I was hoping for Michael, lol  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: November 08, 2006, 11:43:39 AM »

Just doing a drive by so back to working and lurking. . . ..

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: November 08, 2006, 11:59:22 AM »

Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL SAYS PRESIDENT BUSH WILL MAKE A 'SIGNIFICANT ANNOUNCEMENT' AT HIS 1 P.M. PRESS CONFERENCE. WATCH IT ON ABC NEWS NOW

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #127 on: November 08, 2006, 12:00:36 PM »

crazy-

I am having a duh moment...who is Wendy Murphy?  

Yes, I was hoping to get some help sending NG some letters asking her to investigate this case.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #128 on: November 08, 2006, 12:05:02 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

Another that has packed on a few pounds! lol

I wonder... if Louis is involved with Michael in Miami...
Why his name has never really come into this?
I really doubt he is sitting around Aruba "selling Aloe"
And, his brother Isreal does cosmetic surgery.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #129 on: November 08, 2006, 12:38:51 PM »

Quote from: "crazymom"
crazy-

I am having a duh moment...who is Wendy Murphy?  

Yes, I was hoping to get some help sending NG some letters asking her to investigate this case.

Wendy Murphy is a former prosecutor in Massachusetts.  She is a mother of 4-5 kids and a child advocate.  She's on O'Reilly sometimes and Court TV.  She's a  "take no prisoners" kinda girl when it comes to people who hurt children.

Expect a miracle.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: November 08, 2006, 12:43:35 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Breaking News from ABCNEWS.com:

WHITE HOUSE OFFICIAL SAYS PRESIDENT BUSH WILL MAKE A 'SIGNIFICANT ANNOUNCEMENT' AT HIS 1 P.M. PRESS CONFERENCE. WATCH IT ON ABC NEWS NOW

ABC is saying Rumsfeld may be stepping down.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: November 08, 2006, 12:44:27 PM »

Breaking News >> Report: Republicans Say Rumsfeld Resigning as Defense Secretary

GOP Says Rumsfeld Stepping Down
Email this Story
Nov 8, 12:50 PM (ET)

WASHINGTON (AP) - Republican officials say Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld is stepping down. Word comes a day after the Democratic gains in the election, in which Rumsfeld was a focus of much of the criticism of the Iraq war.

WASHINGTON (AP) - Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, architect of an unpopular war in Iraq, intends to resign after six stormy years at the Pentagon, Republican officials said Wednesday.

Word came a day after the Democratic gains in the election, in which Rumsfeld was a focus of much of the criticism of the Iraq war. Officials said Robert Gates, former head of the CIA, would replace Rumsfeld.

Earlier today, a spokesman for Rumsfeld said he'd given no indication that he would step down in the wake of Democratic election gains. The spokesman said Rumsfeld would work with Congress on Iraq but added that the focus on stabilizing the country will remain the same.

In the days leading up to the election, President Bush said he wanted Rumsfeld to stay on as defense chief until the end of Bush's second term.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: November 08, 2006, 12:54:05 PM »

Dr. Robert Gates will be Rumsfields replacement:

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: November 08, 2006, 01:14:54 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Kimmy, Leslie, Peaches & tylergal !!!!!!

We need some fresh air in this cage post the late night tiara tossing  Laughing

Thanks for fixing the forum for us Tom !!!!

This may help as well..... Wink

Laughing

Nonsey: I am stunned that Nifong actually got elected..
SunFreak: Am glad you had your surgery when you did and hope all is well.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #134 on: November 08, 2006, 01:37:30 PM »

Hi Everybody!!  Very Happy

Sorry O/T

Need Help!

I'm packing, and I need to know if I can take a book of matches in my check-in luggage?  The TSA website says safety matches only.  WTH is safety matches!!  I'm a country girl.  Ya got 2 kinds....stick matches and book matches!!   Laughing  Laughing

Alsos, can I take a thermo-cell curling iron in my check-in luggage??
What's a girl to do?  Can't find anything about that on TSA.

TIA    Gotta get clothes out of the dryer.  Be back in a little bit.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: November 08, 2006, 01:37:37 PM »

Get well soon Sunfreak !!!!!!!!!!

I don't have her email addy but wanted Sunfreak to know I've missed her and glad she's sailing through this setback so well.

Thanks Nonesy.  I'm making a little progress each day. It felt good to sleep in my own bed.  Only problem was that the dogs wanted to get as close to me as possible and some like to sleep on top of me.  Ouchies!  Even though they are just 5 pounds, they feel like Great Danes lying down on top of me!  Gee, such problems I have!!!  Laughing
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2006, 01:38:58 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I don't have her email addy but wanted Sunfreak to know I've missed her and glad she's sailing through this setback so well.

Thanks Nonesy.  I'm making a little progress each day. It felt good to sleep in my own bed.  Only problem was that the dogs wanted to get as close to me as possible and some like to sleep on top of me.  Ouchies!  Even though they are just 5 pounds, they feel like Great Danes lying down on top of me!  Gee, such problems I have!!!  Laughing

Sure good to see you SunFreak!!   Very Happy
Glad you're doing ok.  Take good care of yourself.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2006, 01:42:53 PM »

Sunfreak!  You're home!  

I tried to call you yesterday a.m. but I think you were on the phone with Ms. Marple.  How popular you are!

Do you need anything?  Are you running outta dog food?  People food?  Anyhoo, if you need anything, you just holler.  One of us in the ATL will make it happen just for you!

I can so relate to the animals in the bed.  One of my kitties slept right beside me when I came home from the hospital.  As long as he didn't jump right up on my stomach, it was okay.

Expect a miracle.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #138 on: November 08, 2006, 01:44:38 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Sunfreak... send those furry things over.... I'll babysit 'em.  Got 2 that sleep the same way myself... what's a few more? ha.  

I'm sure they missed you a great deal.... unconditional love is grand. Welcome home.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #139 on: November 08, 2006, 01:44:46 PM »

SNOOPY,

I am sorry but I have no idea what "safety" matches are either.  Ones in the book because they will bend if you run or fall with them like kids' safety suckers?   Embarassed Can't poke your eye out with them?

Who knows!!  Hope some other monkey is better informed than I am because I just don't have a clue on that one.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.