April 24, 2024, 03:01:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107458 times)
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: November 08, 2006, 07:01:42 PM »

Can someone tell me if I allow remote access to my computer, can ppl post as me ? Not that I am that stupid as to allow remote access, but just a question.
Like could I be in the USA and have remote to say an Aruban's person's computer and pretend that I am that person ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: November 08, 2006, 07:04:43 PM »

Posted by JR Dutch Attorney at FOB:

For those of you interested in de Vries and the investigation he has started for his show.

Several reliable sources in Holland told me this morning that the de Vries investigation is very focused on Joran.....and NOT in a unbiased way.

The faith or lack of faith in de Vries to be unbiased has caused some level of mutiny on this board that we normally don't see here.
FOB stands behind it's original position that we will support the finding of the truth but it will not do anything to aid the show in bringing more pain to the van der Sloot family or Aruba.

To be even more clear about our position........in spite of what some of our members think, our opinion about de Vries has nothing to do with glorifying the van der Sloot family. It has everything to do with not catering to anything that could turn into a new version of what we have seen happening in the US media. It could easily go that way. There is a distinct difference between those two.

For those of you still wishing to discuss the intentions of de Vries you are welcome to but I urge you to do so in a way worthy of this board. If that is not possible I will close the topics.

JR
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #182 on: November 08, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »

What does that mean ? I hardly go there, so I don't know.
My assumption was that Devries was starting with a blank page.
And I do not believe anything that comes from that JR creature. Lawyer or the other one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: November 08, 2006, 07:14:33 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
And I do not believe anything that comes from that JR creature. Lawyer or the other one.

What it means is that the Joran supporters are of the opinion that De Vries believes Joran is guilty.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: November 08, 2006, 07:19:13 PM »

Quote from: "darleenofalabama"
Yes, Mermaid; we must catch-up sometime.  If you don't still have my email, I think Klaasend does.  Oh, good grief, I've just realized:  I'll need new pearls for the Inauguration Ball!!!!!

Do the real ones they wear out ? Or is it just the fake ones where the stuff comes off the plastic ? I have some old real ones so I never need new ones.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: November 08, 2006, 07:19:24 PM »

Can someone tell me if I allow remote access to my computer, can ppl post as me ? Not that I am that stupid as to allow remote access, but just a question.
Like could I be in the USA and have remote to say an Aruban's person's computer and pretend that I am that person ?

Yes.
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #186 on: November 08, 2006, 07:20:27 PM »

Klaas, You've got mail at your Cox acct.
Please let me know if I need to send it somewhere else.
Thanks, H.

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: November 08, 2006, 07:20:46 PM »

TY you cr*p disturber ! !
BBl later, I need to go and wash my pearls.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #188 on: November 08, 2006, 07:23:06 PM »

Just did a search on Aruba.com
Does any of this mean anything?  Confused

www.Aruba.com
IPAddress:  72.32.68.21    
IP Location: California - San Francisco - D & M Wine & Liquor Company  

Whois Record
OrgName:  Rackspace.com, Ltd.
OrgID:   RSPC
Address:  112 E. Pecan St.
Address:  Suite 600
City:    San Antonio
StateProv: TX
PostalCode: 78205

Registered to:
Aruba Tourism Authority
  5875 Highway 7, Suite 201
  Woodbridge, Ontario
  Canada L4L 1T9

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?latlongtype=decimal&latitude=43.8&longitude=-79.7&zoom=6
Woodbridge, ON map

http://whois.domaintools.com/aruba.com
Who is: Aruba.com
------------------------------
D & M Wine & Liquor Co
2200 Fillmore St
San Francisco, CA 94115-2222  
(Right near Lombard Street)

http://whois.domaintools.com/dandm.com
----------------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: November 08, 2006, 07:23:09 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
Thanks, H.

Will take care of it right away  Wink
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #190 on: November 08, 2006, 07:23:43 PM »

Kat_Gram,

The answer to your question about logging into your machine remotely is possible, yes many ways..  PC Anywhere or if you want you can turn on power strips or servers with hardware control from the internet using hardware from Avocent..  www.avocent.com but there are a lot out there that allows someone to control other computers from the internet..  So if I need to check on some mail servers or enterprise servers all I do is to logon from the internet and I have access to the above even to turn the power strips off if I want to..  

KVM switches enable you to access and control a computer by connecting directly to the Keyboard, Video and Mouse (KVM) ports. KVM technology needs no target server modifications or software. It means the target computer is available at all times, from BIOS to Windows. KVM provid
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: November 08, 2006, 07:30:09 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Thanks, H.

THANK YOU!!  Sorry about the caps but I got skeered and didn't know what else to do!! Thanks again

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: November 08, 2006, 07:35:27 PM »

Thanks, H.

THANK YOU!!  Sorry about the caps but I got skeered and didn't know what else to do!! Thanks again

Go take a look now  Wink
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: November 08, 2006, 07:46:10 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Yes.

But would it look as though she's in Aruba or in the USA?  I think it would show the location of the computer, not the account holder, right?

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: November 08, 2006, 07:48:30 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Quote from: "Carnut"

Yes.

But would it look as though she's in Aruba or in the USA?  I think it would show the location of the computer, not the account holder, right?

Yes it would look as though the post came from the computer that had allowed the remote access, essentially because it did come from the remote computer.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: November 08, 2006, 08:07:11 PM »

Woodbridge, Ontario has a reputation (OK, in my mind) as a Mafia enclave.   It is just of north of Toronto.
Hamilton, Ontario had a strong Mafia presence (Google Rocco Perri)

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #196 on: November 08, 2006, 08:09:11 PM »

This stuff about remote access is very interesting, but a bit over my head.  I  have a ' buddy ' who deals in this kind of stuff and all I know is, that when I got my computer back it had some new stuff on it for all the cr#p I get. And remote access is not allowed. Maybe I should have NOT emailed Aruba Truth or whatever they were calling themselves.  Surprised  Surprised  
Hey where is Old Fart ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #197 on: November 08, 2006, 08:12:42 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Woodbridge, Ontario has a reputation (OK, in my mind) as a Mafia enclave.   It is just of north of Toronto.
Hamilton, Ontario had a strong Mafia presence (Google Rocco Perri)

Really. Eh ?
All I know I learned from watching the Sopranos and the Godfather ! !
But then, as a Canadian I live in an igloo and pet my reindeers when I am not chewing on the blubber or going to Tim Horton's. Mush ! !
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: November 08, 2006, 08:15:24 PM »

What it means is that the Joran supporters are of the opinion that De Vries believes Joran is guilty.

people with an IQ of over 24 can see that JORAN the "LIE FACTORY"

has some issues....mostly MURDER and LIES

some people dont get it Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #199 on: November 08, 2006, 08:22:54 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

people with an IQ of over 24 can see that JORAN the "LIE FACTORY"

has some issues....mostly MURDER and LIES

some people dont get it Cool

Well, he is still investigating. I am very interested in DeVries point of view as to what went wrong with the investigation. I do have my beliefs and I would not be posting here if I beleived otherwise. From the beginning, I have always felt and now even more so that three were guilty plus the help that they had from Paulus. But I would like to hear a viewpoint from Devries. There are just too many ppl I respect who have come to the same conclusion as me. I would love it if he could find Natalee. And I hope he is a politically incorrect person !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.