April 20, 2024, 02:51:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107214 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2006, 09:02:29 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

So has that De Vries guy rattled some cages in Aruba???

It does appear so, sure hope he can get the goods on someone.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2006, 09:03:33 PM »

I guess I was just trying to be a Cr*p disturber like Car. When I made fun of D's post. The devil on my shoulder just made me type it.
The DeVries program is months away I think and anything could happen. Aruba isn't going to do anything.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2006, 09:05:28 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Roger or whatever his name is reopening with Shizaru as the mod.
That could get interesting. Medley is so excited ! ! Does she tend to gush or am I just strange ?

It has been my understanding that Medley has been a victim of the strange sleeping sickness that over takes women that "know" roger....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2006, 09:05:32 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Sue"

So has that De Vries guy rattled some cages in Aruba???

It does appear so, sure hope he can get the goods on someone.

Do we know at all if he is communicating with the Dutch Police at all
that have the case now ???

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: November 08, 2006, 09:06:19 PM »

That could get interesting. Medley is so excited ! ! Does she tend to gush or am I just strange ?

It's my understanding that SHIZARU is taking over the forum completely as Administrator.  I don't think Roger is going to be involved at all.

Medleyrelay must be a very lonely person, IMO  Wink
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: November 08, 2006, 09:07:10 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

It has been my understanding that Medley has been a victim of the strange sleeping sickness that over takes women that "know" roger....

Was it as good for you as it....snooooooooooore........

IndyDan
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: November 08, 2006, 09:08:15 PM »

Look, JoranVanDerSloot is wholly responsible for Natalee Holloway's demise.  He's the ultimate guilty party and nothing will change that. If Aruba or the Dutch want to change that, it's nothing but more window dressing on the coverup.  JoranVanDerSloot is the one who kidnapped, raped and murdered Natalee.  Not to say he didn't have help but anyone else that might go down for this is nothing more that a sacrificial accomplish.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: November 08, 2006, 09:10:14 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Just pooping in to see if there has been any news.....

guess not???

hope u monkeys are all well

FOM

Hi FOM! Do you know whether or not MJ has heard from DeVries (sp?) yet?

ppleading ignorant ONO...who is Devries??
bb in like 40 min...gotta work Rolling Eyes

De Vries is the Dutch TV fellow who is investigating the case for his TV show and is perhaps in Aruba as we speak or has just been there.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: November 08, 2006, 09:11:36 PM »

I do remember reading some of Med's posts and she has three sons.
Who from their pictures appeared to be nice looking little boys. Who are now about J's age.  
So, her defense of Joran and what a fine young man yadda yadda essays where she gushes about him, do you get it ? Blind, but then, who cares. Because at the end of the day, does anyone care who Med is and what her opinion is ?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: November 08, 2006, 09:14:23 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Look, JoranVanDerSloot is wholly responsible for Natalee Holloway's demise.  He's the ultimate guilty party and nothing will change that. If Aruba or the Dutch want to change that, it's nothing but more window dressing on the coverup.  JoranVanDerSloot is the one who kidnapped, raped and murdered Natalee.  Not to say he didn't have help but anyone else that might go down for this is nothing more that a sacrificial accomplish.

I do not think there is another viable suspect. No matter who they push forward as the designated scapegoat.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: November 08, 2006, 09:14:58 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Was it as good for you as it....snooooooooooore........

Laughing  Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: November 08, 2006, 09:16:23 PM »

IndyDan.

I think that k2 and even freddy are heavily involved as well... it's why daddy sloot lawyered up for the boys...

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: November 08, 2006, 09:17:58 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
Not sure if anyone is around but I promised pics of my pups and I finally got them up...

Here is the link to the thread in the lounge:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=523

Enjoy!

Very Happy Awe...sooo precious. You did a good thing and they're lucky !
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #233 on: November 08, 2006, 09:20:14 PM »

Not sure if anyone is around but I promised pics of my pups and I finally got them up...

Enjoy!

Yeah, looks like the Hubbylove puppy thread is getting all the action.

Those poor puppy pics are gonna get all wore out.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: November 08, 2006, 09:23:43 PM »

O/T

Anna, do you mean what I think you just said about your doggie ?  
Did he eat them er er OMG  / or just bite them up !

It seemed a little of both.  Not enough powder to account for a whole strand.  But I did want to warn people that dogs can do this.  I also have a carved bone necklace and did not think about that until one of the pups took a really really big interest in it as well.

Scotties have tremendous biting power and I think he just liked the feel of them crunching in his teeth like that.  Did you know some have little knot in-between each pearl?  I didn't until he exposed the string for me.  It was my fault for I took them off and laid them where he could reach them for it never entered my mind he would just love them so.  He was sad when I took them away from him but not as sad as I was.

I did receive new ones as a gift later and never put them where any of the dogs, even the little ones can reach them.  Did not make him sick at all but might have had he swallowed the string for it is something like nylon and strong, don't know if it would digest as the pearls seemed to do just fine.  Probably full of calcium, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #235 on: November 08, 2006, 09:25:48 PM »

Enjoy!

Absolutely Beautiful Babies.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #236 on: November 08, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »

Evening monkeys.  Could anyone tell me how you know if your computer allows remote access?  I was reading back and became curious. TIA
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: November 08, 2006, 09:30:39 PM »

Can I ask why we are talking about pearls?  Did y'all email RED and tell him that I have been a very good wife and deserved a strand of pearls for Christmas?  

I have asked Santa for the last few years to visit Mikimoto and he keeps saying maybe..... Shocked

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: November 08, 2006, 09:31:34 PM »

Can I ask why we are talking about pearls?  Did y'all email RED and tell him that I have been a very good wife and deserved a strand of pearls for Christmas?  

I have asked Santa for the last few years to visit Mikimoto and he keeps saying maybe..... Shocked

Did he ever take you to the movies?   Shocked
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: November 08, 2006, 09:31:37 PM »

I want the really, truly guilty party found.  I am sure we all do and so do Natalee's parents including her mother Beth.  No one has a personal vendetta against Joran as some like to claim.  We all want the one responsible exposed and prosecuted and no one but that person.

That being said, I can't for the life of me find anybody else who even could have made Natalee disappear.  Bushy Haired Stranger is just not applicable in this instance because what are the odds of that and why would they make even remains disappear?  If she was unconscious of the beach, BHS could have just raped her and left her.  No need to kill her because she was totally out of it and could not identify anyway.

It always comes back to Joran and his lying especially during the first hours when she might have been alive and could have been rescued.  He lied even with MedJet cooling its wheels on the runway at the airport.  That's because he knew she was not in any condition to be rescued.  I can't see anybody lying if innocent in those circumstances least of all a 17 yo kid.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.