April 26, 2024, 10:37:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107563 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: November 08, 2006, 09:33:26 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
My jewelry is powered by internal combustion engines.

ROTFL...........all those beans ? Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: November 08, 2006, 09:33:49 PM »

O/T
CBS reporting the Dems gain control of the Senate as well.  I need to go take something for this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: November 08, 2006, 09:35:58 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
O/T
CBS reporting the Dems gain control of the Senate as well.  I need to go take something for this.

Laughing  Laughing
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: November 08, 2006, 09:38:10 PM »

O/T
Before I go take something, just wanted to let folks know BFN is down and using the prayfornatalee.com site.  Odd how both forums usually go down at the same time and this one acting up last night.   Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: November 08, 2006, 09:38:57 PM »

Well Santa prolly won't be bringing me pearls with the elections... not this year....

Lala's ... Not yet  Twisted Evil  Maybe to the new Christoper Guest movie... "for your consideration"  ... I have loved everything that group of actors does...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: November 08, 2006, 09:39:48 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Evening monkeys.  Could anyone tell me how you know if your computer allows remote access?  I was reading back and became curious. TIA

Well, there numerous ways for it to happen and just as many ways to prevent it.

One way in WinXP is to go to Control Panel and then c l i c k on Administrative Tools.

On the Administrative Tools Menu c l i c k on Computer Management.

The Computer Management screen will show you a list on the left for things about you computer.

On the system tools icon make the + sign a minus and another list of things will be displayed.

On that list will be Shared Folders. If you c l i c k on Shared Folders you will see on the left any folders on your computer that are shared with anyone else on your network.

Your network can consist of anyone on your cable connection.

You can change or delete your shared info as you wish.

Go to Help for more info on each.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: November 08, 2006, 09:40:54 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Can I ask why we are talking about pearls?  Did y'all email RED and tell him that I have been a very good wife and deserved a strand of pearls for Christmas?  

I have asked Santa for the last few years to visit Mikimoto and he keeps saying maybe..... Shocked

Someone said they needed new pearls. I asked if the stuff had worn off the plastic. You deserve a triple strand of real ones.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:22 PM »

Quote from: "IndyDan"
Look, JoranVanDerSloot is wholly responsible for Natalee Holloway's demise.  He's the ultimate guilty party and nothing will change that. If Aruba or the Dutch want to change that, it's nothing but more window dressing on the coverup.  JoranVanDerSloot is the one who kidnapped, raped and murdered Natalee.  Not to say he didn't have help but anyone else that might go down for this is nothing more that a sacrificial accomplish.

I agree Joran is wholly responsible for what happened to Natalee.  Why would daddy hire lawyers for the others if it wasn't his son that made the plan.  The Kalpoes are guilty of Kidnapping and Rape.  If I had to chose another person other than Joran for the death of Natalee that would be Freddy.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: November 08, 2006, 09:41:53 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Can I ask why we are talking about pearls?  Did y'all email RED and tell him that I have been a very good wife and deserved a strand of pearls for Christmas?  

I have asked Santa for the last few years to visit Mikimoto and he keeps saying maybe..... Shocked

Yes, we sent over a long list. (Mikimoto is one of my favorite words Very Happy too) Cool
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #249 on: November 08, 2006, 09:42:30 PM »

I want the really, truly guilty party found.  I am sure we all do and so do Natalee's parents including her mother Beth.  No one has a personal vendetta against Joran as some like to claim.  We all want the one responsible exposed and prosecuted and no one but that person.

That being said, I can't for the life of me find anybody else who even could have made Natalee disappear.  Bushy Haired Stranger is just not applicable in this instance because what are the odds of that and why would they make even remains disappear?  If she was unconscious of the beach, BHS could have just raped her and left her.  No need to kill her because she was totally out of it and could not identify anyway.

It always comes back to Joran and his lying especially during the first hours when she might have been alive and could have been rescued.  He lied even with MedJet cooling its wheels on the runway at the airport.  That's because he knew she was not in any condition to be rescued.  I can't see anybody lying if innocent in those circumstances least of all a 17 yo kid.

Well, I'm sure JVDS did kill Nat, but I don't think he could actually make her disappear, I think others were involved in the disappearance.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: November 08, 2006, 09:43:11 PM »

O/T

me too
 Evil or Very Mad

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: November 08, 2006, 09:43:12 PM »

O/T

You are probably feeling like I felt when Clinton first got elected.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: November 08, 2006, 09:43:42 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
I want the really, truly guilty party found.  I am sure we all do and so do Natalee's parents including her mother Beth.  No one has a personal vendetta against Joran as some like to claim.  We all want the one responsible exposed and prosecuted and no one but that person.

That being said, I can't for the life of me find anybody else who even could have made Natalee disappear.  Bushy Haired Stranger is just not applicable in this instance because what are the odds of that and why would they make even remains disappear?  If she was unconscious of the beach, BHS could have just raped her and left her.  No need to kill her because she was totally out of it and could not identify anyway.

It always comes back to Joran and his lying especially during the first hours when she might have been alive and could have been rescued.  He lied even with MedJet cooling its wheels on the runway at the airport.  That's because he knew she was not in any condition to be rescued.  I can't see anybody lying if innocent in those circumstances least of all a 17 yo kid.

Well, I'm sure JVDS did kill Nat, but I don't think he could actually make her disappear, I think others were involved in the disappearance.

yep

simple as pie

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: November 08, 2006, 09:45:14 PM »

O/T

makes me very unhappy
 Evil or Very Mad

- A Horse's Tale
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: November 08, 2006, 09:45:59 PM »

O/T
Before I go take something, just wanted to let folks know BFN is down and using the prayfornatalee.com site.  Odd how both forums usually go down at the same time and this one acting up last night.   Shocked

Shocked No kidding..
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: November 08, 2006, 09:48:08 PM »

I often wondered if that was what Joran meant when he said that thing about Anita being there, it wouldn't have happened. ?
?? Medical help instead of the kind of help Paulus provided ?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: November 08, 2006, 09:49:02 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I often wondered if that was what Joran meant when he said that thing about Anita being there, it wouldn't have happened. ?

PAULUS is a WEASEL  Cool

he acts like one

he loks like one

so, therefore he must be one
 Cool  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: November 08, 2006, 09:52:17 PM »

O/T

MOVE OVER!  I need to get in that handbasket with you.  Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: November 08, 2006, 09:55:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"

PAULUS is a WEASEL  Cool

he acts like one

he loks like one

so, therefore he must be one
 Cool  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I agree.  If Natalee was hurt and maybe could have been saved I believe it was Paulus that choose not to help.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: November 08, 2006, 09:55:15 PM »

Oh, KatGram, I'm so sorry; I can't help you.  I only own genuine pearls; I have them in all colors, shapes, and sizes, having collected them passionately for years (and I am always looking to expand my collection, as I'm of the firm opinion that one can never own too many!).  So, I'm sorry, but I can't answer your questions about cheap, fake, plastic ones--maybe someone else around here could help you.  Oh, and be careful washing them--only mild soap and water, air dry; and just try to use a lint-free cloth whenever possible! Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.