April 26, 2024, 01:20:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107551 times)
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #380 on: November 09, 2006, 12:30:21 PM »

Quick drop in . . . wroking and lurking today. Hello Monkeys.

Sunfreak — Glad to see you are back. Let us ATL Monkey's know if there is anything you need and keep taking good care of yourself!

Really good news about DeVries . . . sounds like he is peeling away at that onion.[/b]

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: November 09, 2006, 12:31:07 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
None, are you  going to put that info about PPA in the Lounge as well?  

People should've thrown that stuff out ages ago.  It's scary.

will do, thanks for reminding me, I would have forgotten !  Embarassed

I continue to stand with the girl.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #382 on: November 09, 2006, 12:31:55 PM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Robots, it's ok to rant about this. You are not the only one who is fed up with the no answer to this and other questions.  And no one in the Main Stream Media seems to be asking the question. Joran wanted to be on TV, so did the rest of them, but it is on their terms.  Why is  that ? An agreement before hand on what can be asked / discussed / answered ?
And now that the questions are being asked about the statements, where is everyone ?

makes me sick

it really does

people im adding to my HATE LIST

the stupid prosecutor KARIN whats her face

what a disgrace

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: November 09, 2006, 12:32:47 PM »

Robots, it's ok to rant about this. You are not the only one who is fed up with the no answer to this and other questions.  And no one in the Main Stream Media seems to be asking the question. Joran wanted to be on TV, so did the rest of them, but it is on their terms.  Why is  that ? An agreement before hand on what can be asked / discussed / answered ?
And now that the questions are being asked about the statements, where is everyone ?

thanks, i will continue to RANT  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: November 09, 2006, 12:33:12 PM »

OT

60 Minutes Ed Bradley dies at age 65 of Leukemia.

Rest in Peace, Ed.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: November 09, 2006, 12:33:19 PM »

heading out to do some work  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: November 09, 2006, 12:34:12 PM »

oh Kat-

I did something bad I'm still so angry with Greta over her flip-flop and lack of backbone. I sent her an email late last night post her sticking her nose in one more case in my backyard, told her to leave it alone thank you very much - that I'd seen what a waste of space and airtime she is  Evil or Very Mad  Looking back now, whatever spin she gives her motivations, affording Joran that air time to LIE all over the place with no challenges whatsoever, no follow-up nor backatcha Joran of the facts in these statements is yet one more crime in my book.

whew, I need to not let her get to me like this  Shocked

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: November 09, 2006, 12:35:00 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
OT

Rest in Peace, Ed.

ohmygosh, I didn't even know he was ill? That is so sad  Crying or Very sad

A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #388 on: November 09, 2006, 12:38:31 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Here's a post that will make you want to pull the hair out of your head.

US District Judge Susan Illston Blocks Democratic Process sides with Sex Offenders … CA Prop 83 Blocked .. Law Against Sex Offenders

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/09/us-district-judge-susan-illston-blocks-democratic-process-sides-with-sex-offenders-ca-prop-83-blocked-law-against-sex-offenders/

Elections are always about more than one issue. The protection of children should know no political BS. Unfortunately it seems it does. We plan to make this an issue for 2008, just like border security.

Could some one please explain to me why in 2006, people are still defending convicted sexual predators? How many children need to be molested, raped and murdered by these slime before we become vocal?

This is a crying shame ... that convicted sexual predators are provided more rights than children. Why, because children cannot vote ... but you can.

Excellent post, Red.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I added a post last weekend to the John Mark Karr TV Interview thread.  He was quoted in the Contra Costa Times as saying "I think it is natural for little girls of 6 to experience the same wonderful climactic sexual feelings as girls of 16. . . . "  Now I realize that he has not been convicted of any crime, but that is the mentality that is out there, freely walking the streets.  

There is real evil oin the world, and children, the most vulnerable members of society, need to be protected.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: November 09, 2006, 12:38:38 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
OT

Rest in Peace, Ed.

ohmygosh, I didn't even know he was ill? That is so sad  Crying or Very sad

I didn't either...

What a shame.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: November 09, 2006, 12:40:05 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
TOILET police will do anything to discredit the new guy doing a little digging... they do not want him to SHOW what JACKASSSES they are...

Cool

I wonder if they will arrest DeVries ???? I bet they have been trying to figure out how.  (Those turtle eggs can turn up in the strangest places.)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #391 on: November 09, 2006, 12:45:48 PM »

Quote from: "A's Fever"
Quote from: "Red"
Here's a post that will make you want to pull the hair out of your head.

US District Judge Susan Illston Blocks Democratic Process sides with Sex Offenders … CA Prop 83 Blocked .. Law Against Sex Offenders

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/09/us-district-judge-susan-illston-blocks-democratic-process-sides-with-sex-offenders-ca-prop-83-blocked-law-against-sex-offenders/

Elections are always about more than one issue. The protection of children should know no political BS. Unfortunately it seems it does. We plan to make this an issue for 2008, just like border security.

Could some one please explain to me why in 2006, people are still defending convicted sexual predators? How many children need to be molested, raped and murdered by these slime before we become vocal?

This is a crying shame ... that convicted sexual predators are provided more rights than children. Why, because children cannot vote ... but you can.

Excellent post, Red.

I don't know if anyone noticed, but I added a post last weekend to the John Mark Karr TV Interview thread.  He was quoted in the Contra Costa Times as saying "I think it is natural for little girls of 6 to experience the same wonderful climactic sexual feelings as girls of 16. . . . "  Now I realize that he has not been convicted of any crime, but that is the mentality that is out there, freely walking the streets.  

There is real evil oin the world, and children, the most vulnerable members of society, need to be protected.

John Mark Karr thought he would just move in with dear old Dad here in ATL.  NOT!    Dad lives 3 blocks from the playground at Chastain Park.  That went over like a turd in a punchbowl.  The neighbors found and the next thing I heard, he'd moved out.  

Hope somebody is keeping an eye on this nutjob.  He's a moment away from his next crime.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: November 09, 2006, 12:46:49 PM »

Hi A's Fever-

Good to see you on the lively  Very Happy

Thank you for bringing that quote from Karr to our attention, I had not seen that and it's sickening his own father wanted to relocate that sick human close to an elementary school? Bully for Chastain Park's neighborhood association for ensuring that monster isn't close to that school now.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: November 09, 2006, 12:48:36 PM »

OT

Rest in Peace, Ed.

Sad

Oh Jacquie. I hadn't heard anything about this Sad

I was at a software conference -- many moons ago -- and Ed Bradley was a guest speaker (as was Helen Hayes).

He was so personable -- and smart, and charasmatic. After that was when I began watching 60 Minutes.

Rest in Peace,  Ed Bradley.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: November 09, 2006, 12:48:45 PM »

I am sorry to hear of Ed Bradley's passing. Big Fan of 60 minutes here.
Nonesuche... I used to email Greta once in a while, gave up on her.
Now, Ed was a journalist. Greta is not.
I found it distateful that she would tend to believe him and then go on to repeat that at her seminars or hand shaking things across the country.
If she had asked the tough questions, there would have been no interview. No interview, no viewers, no Greta.
A's Fever
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #395 on: November 09, 2006, 12:54:01 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Hi A's Fever-

Good to see you on the lively  Very Happy

Thank you for bringing that quote from Karr to our attention, I had not seen that and it's sickening his own father wanted to relocate that sick human close to an elementary school? Bully for Chastain Park's neighborhood association for ensuring that monster isn't close to that school now.

Ironically, that is exactly what the embattled California proposition was trying to prevent!

Hi None, flapping butterfly wings back atcha!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: November 09, 2006, 01:00:17 PM »

Ed Bradley won 20 Awards. he was a good man. RIP Ed.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: November 09, 2006, 01:00:27 PM »

Hey all Monkeys,

Can anyone here hanging 'round the cage tell me if  that I must be mistaken......but this photo from Diario sure looks like Micheal P. giving an aloe plant to Queen Beatrix. Maybe it's just mistaken identity on my part.....

http://www.diario-aruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=167

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: November 09, 2006, 01:03:38 PM »

It seems by viewing the pics that they had the Queen ride a DePalm Tour bus. ....now that's a strategic move....let her blend with the masses.......

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #399 on: November 09, 2006, 01:08:16 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Hey all Monkeys,

Can anyone here hanging 'round the cage tell me if  that I must be mistaken......but this photo from Diario sure looks like Micheal P. giving an aloe plant to Queen Beatrix. Maybe it's just mistaken identity on my part.....

http://www.diario-aruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=167

This was discussed yesterday, and it was ID'd as Louis, not Michael...here's a link to those posts.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=70689&highlight=michael#70689

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.