March 28, 2024, 08:37:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 105566 times)
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #480 on: November 09, 2006, 07:09:53 PM »

Shameless plug for tonights show

Starts at 8:15pm et

8:30pm et- 1st Guest Clint Van Zandt (Making Our Communities Safe)
9pm et - 2nd Guest Wendy Murphy. (Sex Offender Fashion Show)
9:30pm et- 3rd Guest Joe Mamana (Reward Money )

Feed is streaming now with a promor for tonights show and some music live stuff starts at 8:15pm et

Dana
www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #481 on: November 09, 2006, 07:11:19 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Roger or whatever his name is reopening with Shizaru as the mod.
That could get interesting. Medley is so excited ! ! Does she tend to gush or am I just strange ?

It's my understanding that SHIZARU is taking over the forum completely as Administrator.  I don't think Roger is going to be involved at all.

Just tech support.

why are you starting another message board about this case?
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #482 on: November 09, 2006, 07:12:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Bolded portion added to the TL:

According to message board posts by Aruban reporter/Joran supporter "Glenda", sometime on Saturday a girl later identified as Natalee by the FBI is captured on tape at a jewelry store in the Wyndham hotel, arguing with an unidentified male. Reportedly, the male wanted to purchase an item of jewelry, she insisted on purchasing it herself, they then took their argument outside the store. A civil filing by Joran's lawyer Joe Tacopina states as fact that the girl on the tape is Natalee. However according to a reliable personal source, as of the time this tape's existence was first made public in April 2006, Aruban polis had not received any information from the FBI regarding an identification of Natalee on the tape. Nor did polis have a copy of the tape, which allegedly was given directly to an FBI agent staying in the hotel, by the store manager (Tacopina 4/25/06 civil filing, "Glenda" 6/14, 7/11 postings).

Also klaasend I have updated the TL again

Besides adding another dozen or so entries I have moved some things around, for example the information from Natalee's friends' affadavits is now located under the entry for civil filing date

Shizaru,
You are aware the FBI has done no such thing and will not comment on an ongoing investigation?  Posters just flat out lie about that.  It has been claimed the FBI verified just about evey aspect of the Joran supporter's agenda at one time or another and none of it is true.  Call them and ask if they did.

Most especially they are fond of claiming the FBI verified that Natalee ran away before which never happened and the FBI certainly has never verified any of that no matter who says they have.  The FBI would not even be the ones asked to identify the missing person but her family.  The FBI NEVER identifies a person when there is family to do so.  I am surprised you are not aware of that.  Both parents said it was not Natalee and not her in the HI lobby either.  

If there are known family or close association friends, the FBI defers to them for any and all identifications.  They NEVER take it upon themselves to identify anybody if there are those available who can do so from familial contact.  This is not even a good lie.  FBI's not going to say somebody is or isn't then have a family come along and say they were wrong.  I sure hope you don't believe this nor any of the other false claims of FBI verification.  Anyone can say the FBI did this and that but unless you have it in writing or the name of a contact agent I would advise you to consider the source.

Your post is confusing.  I never suggested I believed this tape was legit.  The info I just added suggests it isn't.  

As for the original entry I'm not only putting things in the TL that I believe to be true.  This tape was mentioned in a legal filing and has been widely talked about so, it's worthy of mention in the TL.  Altho at some point I will separate out everything in the TL that lacks a non-message board source and move it to an appendix entitled Message Board Rumor/Hearsay, most of the jewelry store tape info and some of the HI tape info will go in that category.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: November 09, 2006, 07:12:57 PM »

Steve and Cheremy still going strong - November 5, 2006

Rolling Eyes

why does the walrus hve a purse around his neck?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #484 on: November 09, 2006, 07:13:34 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"

Feed is streaming now with a promor for tonights show and some music live stuff starts at 8:15pm et

Dana

Thank you for the reminder.  I enjoy hearing Wendy Murphy she holds no punches.
Windsor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #485 on: November 09, 2006, 07:14:31 PM »

HI EVERYONE!

don't forget that Joran claims he, Deepak and Satish met early 2005; didn't that state that deVries found something linked to a few years ago?
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: November 09, 2006, 07:15:54 PM »

Quote from: "blah"
Steve and Cheremy still going strong - November 5, 2006

Rolling Eyes

why does the walrus hve a purse around his neck?

Cause he's Gay. LOL  That or it's the girls purse who is with Steve(gag).

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #487 on: November 09, 2006, 07:16:20 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
I don't know what those girls see in Cheremy. He is out right "fugly".

It's pretty obvious, he looks afflicted, ie: +++++++. All of his light bulbs do not connect, IMO. I think he's used by those who are cruel and take advantage of his low IQ.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: November 09, 2006, 07:16:23 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Dana

Thank you for the reminder.  I enjoy hearing Wendy Murphy she holds no punches.

DANA - thanks for the reminder

Toll free number 1-877-842-7884
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #489 on: November 09, 2006, 07:19:03 PM »

We know  Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: November 09, 2006, 07:19:22 PM »

Hey Monksters... how is everyone??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #491 on: November 09, 2006, 07:19:36 PM »

Bolded portion added to the TL:

According to message board posts by Aruban reporter/Joran supporter "Glenda", sometime on Saturday a girl later identified as Natalee by the FBI is captured on tape at a jewelry store in the Wyndham hotel, arguing with an unidentified male. Reportedly, the male wanted to purchase an item of jewelry, she insisted on purchasing it herself, they then took their argument outside the store. A civil filing by Joran's lawyer Joe Tacopina states as fact that the girl on the tape is Natalee. However according to a reliable personal source, as of the time this tape's existence was first made public in April 2006, Aruban polis had not recieved any information from the FBI regarding an identification of Natalee on the tape. Nor did polis have a copy of the tape, which allegedly was given directly to an FBI agent staying in the hotel, by the store manager (Tacopina 4/25/06 civil filing, "Glenda" 6/14, 7/11 postings).

Also klaasend I have updated the TL again

Besides adding another dozen or so entries I have moved some things around, for example the information from Natalee's friends' affadavits is now located under the entry for civil filing date

Well, I for one, have never believed that story, mainly because Natalee was too pleasant & diplomatic of a person to argue in public. That scenario does not pass the "smell test."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: November 09, 2006, 07:20:57 PM »

Quote from: "Windsor"
HI EVERYONE!

don't forget that Joran claims he, Deepak and Satish met early 2005; didn't that state that deVries found something linked to a few years ago?

More BS from Joran
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #493 on: November 09, 2006, 07:22:15 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey Monksters... how is everyone??

I cant speak for everyone but I for one am great !  

how are you?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #494 on: November 09, 2006, 07:22:26 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
I don't know what those girls see in Cheremy. He is out right "fugly".

It's pretty obvious, he looks afflicted, ie: +++++++. All of his light bulbs do not connect, IMO. I think he's used by those who are cruel and take advantage of his low IQ.
[/b][/u]Grande posted that Chermey has Down's Syndrome. FYI.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: November 09, 2006, 07:23:38 PM »

I am good Blah... but for some reason I am starving... I have eaten dinner and I am still hungry! Twisted Evil  

Just hanging out waiting for Dana's show...

I love love love Wendy Murphy.... she is my hero!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: November 09, 2006, 07:24:41 PM »

Dana

Very Happy Shameless but thanks for the heads up !!!!!! Great lineup!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: November 09, 2006, 07:25:12 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
I am good Blah... but for some reason I am starving... I have eaten dinner and I am still hungry! Twisted Evil  

Just hanging out waiting for Dana's show...

I love love love Wendy Murphy.... she is my hero!!

I bought a 30 pack crave case today and ate the hell out of them little burgers!!

I like Wendy too but i wish she would take a couple valiums before she starts talking !!!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: November 09, 2006, 07:25:13 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"
It's a sad day when everyone else has to do the Aruba police job and detective work on this case. Especially Beth and Dave having to do most of it on their own in Aruba.
ALE and Officials just don't care. It's how they keep their illusion of "One Happy Island".

That illusion is a thing of the past. That's what they are screaming about......NOT about Natalee, who needed rescuing & quick justice.  The ALE and officials are either gutless wonders, or as crooked as snakes. Take your pick.

CROOKED SNAKES!!!!

KLASS__TY  for clearing that up 4 me Wink

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: November 09, 2006, 07:25:19 PM »

I saw a post about Paulus standing up in the casio. The FP here.
There was a discussion about Paulus shaking hands with the dealer.
Think Wendy will have much to say or will Dana have to carry the conversation ? Surprised  Surprised
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.