April 25, 2024, 05:38:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107501 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #620 on: November 09, 2006, 08:25:52 PM »

Whose talking now? Is that Clint Van Zant now?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #621 on: November 09, 2006, 08:26:37 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Blah !

Laughing

Wink
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:13 PM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
Quote from: "hubbylove"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sorry for all the off topic....

I'm gonna join in the fun... Did you see my puppies yet?  There are pics in a thread in the lounge.  But prepare to smile, they are the cutest!

hubbylove put the link in your sig for everyone to click on it to go view your puppy post.   Smile

Great Idea!! I'll do it tomorrow.
Have a great night monkeys!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:15 PM »

yes
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: November 09, 2006, 08:27:26 PM »

hehe yep, Dana just called him Clint. Ok, I am gonna just listen now.

Neutral

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: November 09, 2006, 08:28:31 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Sorry for all the off topic....

I'm gonna join in the fun... Did you see my puppies yet?  There are pics in a thread in the lounge.  But prepare to smile, they are the cutest!

hubbylove put the link in your sig for everyone to click on it to go view your puppy post.   Smile

Great Idea!! I'll do it tomorrow.
Have a great night monkeys!

Night hubbylove. Sweet dreams!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: November 09, 2006, 08:30:53 PM »

Yes

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: November 09, 2006, 08:32:38 PM »

This is driving me NUTS.  Once again I cannot get Dana's Show.  I downloaded the Winamp program as was suggested.  I now have 5 music players on my computer that will not get Dana's program to play steadily. The Winamp jumps every second like a scratched record, with the buffering jumping from 0 to 50 to 0 to 50 to 0 to 50.  I give up!  I love Dana's program and I am highly peeved yet again.  I want to be a listener, but unfortunately and not due to my part, he's lost another listener.   Mad  Mad  Mad
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #628 on: November 09, 2006, 08:34:23 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
This is driving me NUTS.  Once again I cannot get Dana's Show.  I downloaded the Winamp program as was suggested.  I now have 5 music players on my computer that will not get Dana's program to play steadily. The Winamp jumps every second like a scratched record, with the buffering jumping from 0 to 50 to 0 to 50 to 0 to 50.  I give up!  I love Dana's program and I am highly peeved yet again.  I want to be a listener, but unfortunately and not due to my part, he's lost another listener.   Mad  Mad  Mad

Sunfreak, it's got to be some kind of problem with your connection or PC.  I never have problems and listen with Real Player.  Once or twice the connection has dropped in the past but I could always get it right back.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #629 on: November 09, 2006, 08:34:35 PM »

are you on dial-up?
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #630 on: November 09, 2006, 08:36:35 PM »

Hi Monkey Family Smile
Did any of you read that article about Joe and the rewards
One thing caught my eye

Arrest and conviction. You just can’t pay for an arrest,” Mammana said in a phone interview from Aruba, explaining the criteria for payment.

What is Joe doing in Aruba ??? or is there a typo

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #631 on: November 09, 2006, 08:37:44 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

are you on dial-up?

Sun I have to use Quick time to listen to it I have to save the file
then op it with quick time

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: November 09, 2006, 08:38:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sue"

Hi Monkey Family Smile
One thing caught my eye

Arrest and conviction. You just can’t pay for an arrest,” Mammana said in a phone interview from Aruba, explaining the criteria for payment.

must be some kind of typo because I thought he was banned from Aruba
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: November 09, 2006, 08:39:51 PM »

Hi Monkey Family Smile
One thing caught my eye

Well Who did the little interview thingee I thought Tom and Or Red did some of these that were posted

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #634 on: November 09, 2006, 08:40:49 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Sunfreak, it's got to be some kind of problem with your connection or PC.  I never have problems and listen with Real Player.  Once or twice the connection has dropped in the past but I could always get it right back.

I clicked on Listen NOW and it went thru itunes which is working great for me.  I've listened on Real Player too. I wish I could help ya!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #635 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:02 PM »

I haven't had a good day at all today.  I spent 4 hours in the ER getting IV antibiotics.  I'm pifftd about not being able to listen to Dana's show again.  I'm going to bed.  Tomorrow is another day and hopefully a better one for me.

I'm delighted to hear that de Vries visited SM. I hope we were helpful to him.

I do hope that Joran & Paulus aren't resting well with de Vries on "One Cra**y Island."
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:53 PM »

Hi Monkey Family Smile
One thing caught my eye

Well Who did the little interview thingee I thought Tom and Or Red did some of these that were posted

Red I think wrote the post...and I know he spoke with Joe this afternoon... but I don't know what was said... So in esscence I am a fountiain of I don't know...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: November 09, 2006, 08:41:54 PM »

Hi Monkey Family Smile
One thing caught my eye

i dunno Confused
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #638 on: November 09, 2006, 08:42:28 PM »

Nite Sunfreak.

Feel better.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: November 09, 2006, 08:43:05 PM »

I haven't had a good day at all today.  I spent 4 hours in the ER getting IV antibiotics.  I'm pifftd about not being able to listen to Dana's show again.  I'm going to bed.  Tomorrow is another day and hopefully a better one for me.

I'm delighted to hear that de Vries visited SM. I hope we were helpful to him.

I do hope that Joran & Paulus aren't resting well with de Vries on "One Cra**y Island."

Oh Sun... sending you get well hugs... I am so sorry....

maybe when you feel better you can listen to the podcast?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.