April 19, 2024, 01:53:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107163 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: November 10, 2006, 01:49:59 AM »

I just hit face first on the keyboard. Shocked  I better get in bed.  Nite monkey friends.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: November 10, 2006, 01:51:31 AM »

Me, too.  I'm falling asleep at the keyboard.  Night all.

BRING NATALEE HOME
crazybabyborg
« Reply #782 on: November 10, 2006, 01:59:20 AM »

Quote from: "Sue"
I still swear those are tennis shoes there in the muddy shore

I'm with you, there! Those are a pair of tennis shoes, IMO. Actually, in my FIRM opinion!

I spent a looong time looking for a logo that would match exactly and never came up with the perfect one, but there's a LOT of tennis shoes out there and they change each season. The "sporter" and his shoes tell a story that lead to Natalee, or at least what happened to her, IMO.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: November 10, 2006, 02:09:27 AM »

Here is my art work

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
crazybabyborg
« Reply #784 on: November 10, 2006, 02:18:50 AM »

Joran, Joran, What will you do?
Went on a killing, and lost your shoe.
Hide it, Lie it,
twist it, deny it,
That's what Daddy said to do!

But there's too many stories
And too many lies
And way too many
Watchful eyes

The day will come when those very shoes
Will find a way to walk back to you
And when they come, they won't walk alone
But will come with legs that Dad won't own.

The images hidden in your mind
Will surface, in their own sweet time
And when they do, what will you do?
You can't run and you can't hide.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #785 on: November 10, 2006, 02:19:53 AM »

Good Job, Sue!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: November 10, 2006, 06:47:39 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Before I go, here's another screen capture of the same black object at a slightly different time frame in the video.  It's a little clearer I think:

Wow klaas!

I've been looking at Grande's pictures for months -- I don't remember seeing that frame.

It surely looks like a bottle with the cap on it?

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: November 10, 2006, 07:55:35 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Either our legs are being pulled by the careful photographic examination of this bag, or this cameraman has done the unthinkable by knowing what is in that bag and leaving it where it is.  This really makes me ill.

Couldn't agree with you more.  It is SICK

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: November 10, 2006, 08:14:04 AM »

Diario
http://www.diarioaruba.com/
Amigoe
http://www.amigoe.com/english/
BonDia
http://www.cspnv.com/
Solo di Pueblo
http://www.solodipueblo.com/
AweMainta
http://www.awemainta.com/
Translator:
http://papiamentu.donamaro.nl

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #789 on: November 10, 2006, 08:44:45 AM »

Working and lurking.  

Busy little Friday here at my desk!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #790 on: November 10, 2006, 08:54:23 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  It is FINALLY FRIDAY!  Good to see you.

I am working and lurking too Peaches.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: November 10, 2006, 09:24:07 AM »

Just say hi!  I have a busy weekend, need to move some stuff down to Fort Lauderdale and make sure that I leave my house in great shape for selling.. THis is going to be hard maintaining this house and living in Fort Lauderdale but hopefully not for long..  I have a bike ride tomorrow morning and then move some stuff down and then move more stuff down on Sunday.. The following weekend, I have another bike ride, so its gotten pretty busy and I hope to fit some tennis into my schedule too..Talking about stress, I think I broke up with my girlfriend or she broke up with me, I sure could used her to help me move.. Timing is all wrong..
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: November 10, 2006, 10:11:44 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Just say hi!  I have a busy weekend, need to move some stuff down to Fort Lauderdale and make sure that I leave my house in great shape for selling.. THis is going to be hard maintaining this house and living in Fort Lauderdale but hopefully not for long..  I have a bike ride tomorrow morning and then move some stuff down and then move more stuff down on Sunday.. The following weekend, I have another bike ride, so its gotten pretty busy and I hope to fit some tennis into my schedule too..Talking about stress, I think I broke up with my girlfriend or she broke up with me, I sure could used her to help me move.. Timing is all wrong..

Hi terryd!

I was wondering about your new job and move. I didn't realize you were getting to stay in Florida! Yipeeee!

I hope all is well.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: November 10, 2006, 10:19:46 AM »

Sharon,

The choices was Tallahassee, Sarasota and Fort Lauderdale that I had offers from.. The one in Fort Lauderdale is working with hardware and that sounded more interesting then working with finance and insurance, plus I know a bunch of people in Fort Lauderdale that I worked with at IBM and this should be fun..
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: November 10, 2006, 10:23:50 AM »

Congrats terryd!

I'm so glad you are getting to stay in South Florida.

Ft Lauderdale has changed so much since I moved from Wilton Manors in '87. I was just up there last Sunday to meet some 'Broward' friends at the Jazz brunch on the Riverwalk.

All the best wishes Very Happy

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: November 10, 2006, 10:34:48 AM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Sharon,

The choices was Tallahassee, Sarasota and Fort Lauderdale that I had offers from.. The one in Fort Lauderdale is working with hardware and that sounded more interesting then working with finance and insurance, plus I know a bunch of people in Fort Lauderdale that I worked with at IBM and this should be fun..

I, too, thought the new position would be relocating you to another state. Is the new employer helping you with finding a new home, or have you done that already, yourself?  The home you are selling looks lovely to me, so I hope the sale goes well, and the moving gets done, with some help.  I still have contacts in Ft. Lauderdale area through a past employer...and also worked a few x-IBM'ers.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: November 10, 2006, 10:35:08 AM »

I'm not too happy about having to move to Fort Lauderdale and will test it out first before I actually move there..  The office is in Sunrise and I just hate to commute if I don't have to.. I will stay with a friend for a month and look around until I find what I want, my friend has an extra room that I can rent for a month or so and it will give me time to find something and also on the weekends to take care of my house here in West Palm Beach.. Its been a long time since I worked for someone, I usually do contract work and therefore set my own schedule but I will still be able to work from home a couple of days a week, so its not too bad..

td
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: November 10, 2006, 10:35:51 AM »

Morning Monkeys.  I'm waiting for my daughter to get ready and we are going shopping this morning.  I was just looking at the information for a conference we're going to in Orlando, FL, in March.  I'm excited about it.  Orlando just looks like so much fun!  Tons of stuff to do there.

BRING NATALEE HOME
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #798 on: November 10, 2006, 10:55:26 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  I see the monkeys were scared last night and didn't call in!  I think we need a "Ghostbusters" parody for Dana's show.   Laughing

Great show though.  I'm going to go back and listen to Clint's advice about being safe.  He talks about being alert and aware - geez, if you've ever been a witness, you know how UNaware most of us are - there's just so much you don't pick up on even when it's right in front of you.  

Best wishes to TerryD and his new home and job!  

I hope Wendy Murphy will pick up on the Jaycee story and kick some behinds!  

Joe Mammana - a pox on the vds family  Shocked  Laughing .  Ok, he didn't say pox, that was my interpretation.  

It was 70 degrees here yesterday.  Today I'm wearing fuzzy slippers and they're predicting snow.   Shocked  Sad

See ya later!

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #799 on: November 10, 2006, 10:56:39 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Morning Monkeys.  I'm waiting for my daughter to get ready and we are going shopping this morning.  I was just looking at the information for a conference we're going to in Orlando, FL, in March.  I'm excited about it.  Orlando just looks like so much fun!  Tons of stuff to do there.

Say hello to Aladdin for me.  I still think he's hot!   Very Happy

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.