April 24, 2024, 08:06:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107472 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: November 10, 2006, 11:06:34 AM »

Good morning folks.

If you go to the media thread, you can read a nice article about Beth that was printed in a local Chattanooga paper. I think it shows what a gracious lady she really is. Go to the thread below and scroll to the end of it.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=9&start=20

I Stand With The Girl
Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: November 10, 2006, 11:21:44 AM »

Good morning friends.... Very Happy

LilPuma's quote:  Great show though. I'm going to go back and listen to Clint's advice about being safe. He talks about being alert and aware - geez, if you've ever been a witness, you know how UNaware most of us are - there's just so much you don't pick up on even when it's right in front of you.

Mere's response:  Last year I heard someone rattling the back storm door knob....I opened the regular door to see a really scruffy man trying to get in....he said he was here to see someone....he and I got into a screaming match before he left....I did not know for a couple of days that he went down the street and broke into a neighbor's house and stole everything valuable that could be put into a pillowcase.

The police wanted to know if I could identify him...!  I was a bit embarrassed but I could only identify his hands and his awful teeth and his
old brown scuffed up 4 door Mercury.

I made some decisions that day.  I go to the door with a the walk around phone for a 911 call....and maybe next time I will take a digital picture of the creep.

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: November 10, 2006, 11:43:27 AM »

COVER- Seeing trouble: Renier's 'mind for murder'

Published November 9, 2006 in issue 0545 of the HooK.

By VIJITH ASSAR VIJITH@READTHEHOOK.COM

It's doubtful that the prize money holds much appeal, because Renier is now in high demand. Two episodes of Psychic Detectives featuring Renier aired on NBC last year, and she's turning clients away despite having almost doubled her fees in order to discourage less serious inquiries. She has an open letter on her website to the hundreds of concerned fans who emailed to urge her to get involved in the disappearance of vacationing teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.[/list]
    http://www.readthehook.com/stories/2006/11/09/COVER-NoreenRenier-F.doc.aspx
    Mere
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: November 10, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »

BT....that is a wonderful article....Beth is such a strong person....you can tell she has a very good support system....
    will you be able to attend?

Mere
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: November 10, 2006, 11:59:41 AM »

San...do you have the name of the Renier website that refers to NH....?

2NJSons_Mom
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: November 10, 2006, 12:02:08 PM »

Mere, it's www.noreenrenier..com

I just found the open letter regarding Natalee's case:

http://www.noreenrenier.com/popups/holloway.php5

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
    2NJSons_Mom
    Monkey All Star

« Reply #806 on: November 10, 2006, 12:03:41 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
    Mere, it's www.noreenrenier.com

Self edit.  main site had 2 dots Embarassed

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: November 10, 2006, 12:04:33 PM »

Geraldo is talk to Joe M. right now.  Apparently one of the kids he put up a reward for was found.
    Mrsn2itiv
    Scared Monkey

« Reply #808 on: November 10, 2006, 12:05:30 PM »

TGIF MONKEYS !       Thought I'd take a moment from my lurking to smile in print and hand out bananas Smile     Terryd-good luck w/new job.  i dont know who broke up w/who lol just call her ok.     BT r ya wearing that sm slipper i sent? Wink  your prince shall find the other & place it on your tiny lil foot and u 2 will live happily-ever-after ;-*       PEACHES long time no see (how YOU duin) Smile

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.  RWE
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #809 on: November 10, 2006, 12:05:33 PM »

Thank you 2NJSon I was just going to look for it. Very Happy
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: November 10, 2006, 12:06:51 PM »

Quote from: "San"
    Geraldo is talk to Joe M. right now.  Apparently one of the kids he put up a reward for was found.

What channel are you watching San?
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: November 10, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm watching Geraldo at Large.  It is on channel WNYW Fox 5 in NY.  The story is over Klaas.  He said he was happy to write the check and he has 19 more to find.  The girl was found alive.
    Mere
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: November 10, 2006, 12:10:25 PM »

Thank you 2NJ....I do wonder if the family has made contact with anyone who does this kind of work....I don't know what to believe about psychics, but I think I would use anything I could in finding a child....and I would look for the one that is most credible or who is referred by a police agency....

klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: November 10, 2006, 12:10:58 PM »

I'm watching Geraldo at Large.  It is on channel WNYW Fox 5 in NY.  The story is over Klaas.  He said he was happy to write the check and he has 19 more to find.  The girl was found alive.

Great news!
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: November 10, 2006, 12:18:32 PM »

NBC10.com
    More
    http://www.nbc10.com/news/10232278/detail.html

$2 Million Offered For Missing People

POSTED: 7:56 am EST November 3, 2006
    UPDATED: 11:37 am EST November 10, 2006

Local businessman and victims rights advocate Joe Mamanna pumped $2 million of personal funds into an online search to help find 20 missing people across the nation.

Beatrice Elliot, 15, is from North Philadelphia and was on the list after vanishing more than a year ago.

Police located her this week, just days after news of the reward was announced. A representative for the organization said Elliot was a runaway and police were still investigating details surrounding her disappearance. Rewards are not given until a full police investigation clears the case and deems the reward deserving.

There are still two weeks left to offer tips and receive a reward. Mamanna is offering a $100,000 reward for tips leading to a missing person or for the arrest and conviction of those responsible for their disappearance.

Mamanna said that since time is of the essence, and that is why his offer is good for until Nov. 24.

According to the Web site, all tips must be given between Nov. 5 through Nov. 24, and tips must be directed to the law enforcement agency responsible for the missing person.
    San
    Super Moderator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: November 10, 2006, 12:18:50 PM »

Great news!

Another little note is the girl was locked up for crimes she committed while she was on the street.
    blah
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: November 10, 2006, 12:32:08 PM »

I thought maybe it could be a large weight.

the black object is a garbage bag with something in it, you cant tell whats in it but it is clearly a garbage bag and it is clearly not empty.
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: November 10, 2006, 12:33:13 PM »

Beth Holloway Twitty to Speak About Spiritual Journey

Date: 2006-11-10

(Media-Newswire.com) - Beth Holloway Twitty, mother of disappeared Mountain Brook, Alabama, teenager Natalee Holloway, will speak at Samford on Monday November 13 at 7:30 p.m. in Reid Chapel. Twitty, who became the focus of intense international attention after the still-unexplained disappearance of her daughter from a school trip to Aruba in 2005, will speak about her spiritual journey through the ordeal and offer travel safety tips.

The event, sponsored by Samford's Alpha Delta Pi sorority and supported by the Student Government Association, is free-of-charge and open to the public.

For event information, direct email to esboggs@samford.edu.

Date: Nov 9, 2006

http://media-newswire.com/release_1039287.html
    blah
    Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: November 10, 2006, 12:33:14 PM »

Quote from: "blah"

the black object is a garbage bag with something in it, you cant tell whats in it but it is clearly a garbage bag and it is clearly not empty.

oops forgot to say, in the video it is clearly a black garbage bag.  I picked up on  it right away one of the 1st times I saw that video.
    klaasend
    Administrator
    Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: November 10, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »

oops forgot to say, in the video it is clearly a black garbage bag.  I picked up on  it right away one of the 1st times I saw that video.

Based upon this screen capture, I agree with you:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
      Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.