April 23, 2024, 10:17:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107419 times)
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: November 10, 2006, 12:43:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "blah"
I thought maybe it could be a large weight.

the black object is a garbage bag with something in it, you cant tell whats in it but it is clearly a garbage bag and it is clearly not empty.

oops forgot to say, in the video it is clearly a black garbage bag.  I picked up on  it right away one of the 1st times I saw that video.

Based upon this screen capture, I agree with you:

If you watch the video, you can see that the lightweight black plastic bad easily blows around in the wind making it very obvious it is a trash bag.  Now, was it set on that little concrete ledge or are the contents inside the bag light enough to allow it to float up there?  Maybe if there were some empty paint cans with the lids put back on, that would allow it to float.  But it doesnt make sense that someone would do that.  Then again, nothing makes sense in Aruba so who knows
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #821 on: November 10, 2006, 01:20:53 PM »

the black object is a garbage bag with something in it, you cant tell whats in it but it is clearly a garbage bag and it is clearly not empty.

oops forgot to say, in the video it is clearly a black garbage bag.  I picked up on  it right away one of the 1st times I saw that video.

If you watch the video, you can see that the lightweight black plastic bad easily blows around in the wind making it very obvious it is a trash bag.  Now, was it set on that little concrete ledge or are the contents inside the bag light enough to allow it to float up there?  Maybe if there were some empty paint cans with the lids put back on, that would allow it to float.  But it doesnt make sense that someone would do that.  Then again, nothing makes sense in Aruba so who knows

But the little ledge is only 1/2 to 1 concrete blocks wide.  See white handprint on edge of ledge beside it.  This would mean this is tiny and if a plastic bag (I don't doubt that it is at all) then it is a very small one and the contents appears to be one bottle of something.  I would think most likely it is an empty booze bottle wrapped in the bag in which it came.

I don't think it is large enough to hold empty paint cans or anything but the one empty bottle the top of which is seen protruding from the top of the plastic bag.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #822 on: November 10, 2006, 02:15:20 PM »

Drain measured at 42' x 40"
Not sure if that is the measurement INSIDE area or including outside
The original photos show a 2 x 4 blocking the water & the cement color is darker.

What I noticed was the photoographer going right to one side of the road & then directly to the other..IMO the small black bag is something of his.

2006:

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: November 10, 2006, 02:34:13 PM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
Good morning friends.... Very Happy

LilPuma's quote:  Great show though. I'm going to go back and listen to Clint's advice about being safe. He talks about being alert and aware - geez, if you've ever been a witness, you know how UNaware most of us are - there's just so much you don't pick up on even when it's right in front of you.

Mere's response:  Last year I heard someone rattling the back storm door knob....I opened the regular door to see a really scruffy man trying to get in....he said he was here to see someone....he and I got into a screaming match before he left....I did not know for a couple of days that he went down the street and broke into a neighbor's house and stole everything valuable that could be put into a pillowcase.

The police wanted to know if I could identify him...!  I was a bit embarrassed but I could only identify his hands and his awful teeth and his
old brown scuffed up 4 door Mercury.

I made some decisions that day.  I go to the door with a the walk around phone for a 911 call....and maybe next time I will take a digital picture of the creep.

Very scary, MeMere!  Part of the problem is (1) we're not trained like LE to spot these things, but even more important is (2) we're not expecting something criminal to happen that we'll be the victims of or witnesses to!  I couldn't identify a guy that walked in front of my car because I didn't know he was going to hit anyone and didn't know that the person he hit saw him pull out a gun in the car, which caused the traffic tie-up which I was trying to get out of when this was all going down.  The detective did seem to perk up and appreciate it when I mentioned I saw the little silver car and I did give a good description of the blonde who got out of a car and came and pulled the one guy off the other guy and said "let's get out of here".  I was able to corroborate what the guy who got hit said to the other guy, but couldn't describe the guy with the gun (allegedly).  Big, taller than me.  Black.  Could he have been Puerto Rican?  I suppose!  You get the idea.  And this was my second eye-witness experience.  

It reminds me of Natalee's friends saying "we didn't know she was in danger".  Sure it's not smart to let yourself get separated from friends or go with strangers, but you do NOT expect to be drugged, raped, murdered or disappeared.  You don't think this guy who has been around the hotel is a sociopath who routinely preys on tourists and he's going to drug you and rape you.  Clint also reminds us that unlike in the movies, sometimes the criminal looks like a clean cut person.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: November 10, 2006, 02:41:18 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Geraldo is talk to Joe M. right now.  Apparently one of the kids he put up a reward for was found.

Geraldo is on later today in my area - I'll try to catch it.  Joe did say last night that he was just on Geraldo.  I guess they taped it yesterday.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: November 10, 2006, 04:37:40 PM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Klaas, didn't one of the Arubans or someone (can't remember...) say something about lime and --this is hard to say delicately-- it being put on dead bodies?  Could that be a brown hypothecary bottle of lime?  Ick.  Horrid thought.

An Aruban, who was quite on Beth's side for months.  She only turned on Beth when her real estate value started sinking.  She is also a shopkeeper who specializes in high-end clothes for women and children.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: November 10, 2006, 05:11:18 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "AZLady"
Klaas, didn't one of the Arubans or someone (can't remember...) say something about lime and --this is hard to say delicately-- it being put on dead bodies?  Could that be a brown hypothecary bottle of lime?  Ick.  Horrid thought.

An Aruban, who was quite on Beth's side for months.  She only turned on Beth when her real estate value started sinking.  She is also a shopkeeper who specializes in high-end clothes for women and children.

Tgal,
glad to see you back and hope you and SunFreak and Peaches are recovery quickly.
Did that someone post here? No answere nec. I don't really care who it was.  I am truly amazed that that person who blame the victim/family and not the suspects+, ale, gov't.

The phrase "Living in Small MINDEDNESS" seems appropo

Hi all wonderful Monkeys!!  BBL

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: November 10, 2006, 05:27:25 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"

But the little ledge is only 1/2 to 1 concrete blocks wide.  See white handprint on edge of ledge beside it.  This would mean this is tiny and if a plastic bag (I don't doubt that it is at all) then it is a very small one and the contents appears to be one bottle of something.  I would think most likely it is an empty booze bottle wrapped in the bag in which it came.

I don't think it is large enough to hold empty paint cans or anything but the one empty bottle the top of which is seen protruding from the top of the plastic bag.

Anna, remind me....about the bottle of Lysol someone kept referring to early on, on RWV.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: November 10, 2006, 05:28:44 PM »

Knock, Knock...  
Anyone around ?

I'ts been a while since I  dropped in..  Rolling Eyes
Was just checking to see if anything has developed with the DUTCH or  the "DEEP THROAT"  person (?) or anything else..

Ooops... Embarassed  forgot my manners...   Hi to anyone around  Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: November 10, 2006, 05:38:55 PM »

Thank you, NM, and I hope Sunfreak and Peaches are doing very well, very soon.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #830 on: November 10, 2006, 05:41:23 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Caribbean Tourism Doing Well Exceeding Global Growth Average, except Aruba … Pirates of the Caribbean

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/11/10/caribbean-tourism-doing-well-exceeding-global-growth-average-except-aruba-pirates-of-the-caribbean/
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 10, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »

I see Tyler was around...
I'm going to attempt to compost shredded leaves and shredded paper.
I do not have access to a lot of "green material" so will have to hope for the best..

Later Monkeys.... Keep the faith that Justice Will be Found..

OldFart Wink

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: November 10, 2006, 06:10:19 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
I see Tyler was around...
I'm going to attempt to compost shredded leaves and shredded paper.
I do not have access to a lot of "green material" so will have to hope for the best..

Later Monkeys.... Keep the faith that Justice Will be Found..

OldFart Wink

That's great.  Offer to take your neighbor's leaves if they do not want them or go around town looking out for those placed by the trash.   Wink

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: November 10, 2006, 06:39:59 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[

Anna, remind me....about the bottle of Lysol someone kept referring to early on, on RWV.

The empty spray Lysol bottle was found near the foam with teeth prints in it and was in a plastic bag.  Not much was thought of it with all that early mention until fairly recently it was hinted from somewhere that it might have contained something other than Lysol such as chloroform.  Seems that stuff is outdated, however, and I would think GHB the way to go these days for no memory.

So not sure what the Lysol bottle was about if anything.  Chocolate attracts ants, though, doesn't it?  Tales of KIA prisoners buried on dunes so the ants would devour the bodies during plague and all that.  Maybe the kids heard tales of this.  If they find the girl, they will see all that sh*t.  Could it have been chocolate they might see?

Now lime is not nearly so caustic as to require storage in glass.  It comes in big paper bags.  Twenty and fifty pounds I would estimate.  I have at least a twenty pound bag of it and if you get it on your hands, you can just wash it off as it is rather slow acting but it does cause decomposition with little odor.  Can also be mixed with water to make whitewash for painting trees and one would suppose rocks as well.  But that is what the lower part of trees is painted with to prevent insect infestation.

Just trying to incorporate it all. . . . . .

. Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: November 10, 2006, 06:45:20 PM »

Anna, it was one of the posters at RWV that kept telling us about the Lysol and it was Marie who told us that the lime was placed on the body to keep down the odor.  Lime "sweetens" (or neutralizes nitrogen/ammonia) odors.  Ammonium nitrate and soils heavy in nitrogen will smell and lime is placed there to neutralize the effects of ammonia/nitrogen but also to neutralize and sweeten the soil, raising the pH.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #835 on: November 10, 2006, 06:47:17 PM »

Lettuce and tomato are high in nitrogen, and when you put them in the trash they will stink to high heaven but if you added a bucket of dry pine straw, heavy in lime, it would neutralize the pH, thereby causing the odor to go away, the reason fresh manure stinks but old seasoned manure has no smell.

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #836 on: November 10, 2006, 07:02:33 PM »

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #837 on: November 10, 2006, 07:08:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys...quick drive by but I will be back later.  My husband looked at the Chicago video with the hands prints and the plastic bag.  If you notice in the video the wall before the culvert is painted white.  He thinks it is possible the hand prints are from when the wall was painted.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: November 10, 2006, 07:10:58 PM »

The article says spraybottle containing an unknown suspicious substance.  Lysol is not unknown nor suspicious.  I wonder what it contained.

PERSONA NON GRATA

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #839 on: November 10, 2006, 07:12:10 PM »

Please come back, come back to Aruba, don't you know that we made a mistaica and we promise not to let the pimps kill and rape you.  It was a beautiful day, a day that you want to toast.. We decided to go to C&C and Joran and the Pimps took me and decided that I would make a good sport.  Don't ya know that all American's are only here for us.. Well the word got out that the Americans are here on the island looking for the one that we took and won't give back.. So we be so sad if you tell us good bye..  Please come back to Aruba, we be so sad if you told us good bye..  Just wanted to say its so sad that more than a year and near the holidays season, that island and its misfits are still sharing our world..

td
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.