April 16, 2024, 06:51:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107032 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: November 11, 2006, 08:41:17 AM »

Hello ! Fellow Monkeys.

Keep up the good work... no computer et al for weeks... now back.

Just dropped in to get an idea of what's going on and not going on.

Keep up the Good Work and Keep the Faith

Sincerely

"IBE" Laughing

Now off to get some sleep

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: November 11, 2006, 09:19:51 AM »

According to message board posts by Aruban reporter/Joran supporter "Glenda", sometime on Saturday a girl later identified as Natalee by the FBI is captured on tape at a jewelry store in the Wyndham hotel, arguing with an unidentified male. Reportedly, the male wanted to purchase an item of jewelry, she insisted on purchasing it herself, they then took their argument outside the store. The sales woman doesn't know if the male was American or Dutch. A civil filing by Joran's lawyer Joe Tacopina states as fact that the girl on the tape is Natalee, although the filing incorrectly states that the tape is from “the day Natalee disappeared". However, based on information from a reliable personal source, there is good reason to believe the alleged identification of Natalee on this tape is not true (Tacopina 4/25/06 civil filing, "Glenda" 6/14, 7/11 postings).
And who is that ?
Roger or whatever name he goes by ? ScupaJap? Julia R.
Have YOU ever seen this tape ?
I know from backreading, Julia and Scupa were looking at tapes from the jewelry store, the gas station to find the anyone but Joran.
So, we are to take the word of pseudo non de plume  ppl that this tape exists with NATALEE on it. PPl who do not know her and who have maybe seen a tape with a blonde girl on it are now givers of EVIDENCE ?
But as far as we know, the family of the girl, Natalee, has not seen the tape. Julia mis-identified "NATALEE" before. Does anyone who has blonde hair become Natalee ?
What clothing was the blonde girl wearing ? Does Natalee have clothes like that ? Do any of her friends have a missing time period for her on the Saturday? What is the date / time stamp on it.
Oh, Joe T has it in his filing, there it must be true.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: November 11, 2006, 09:20:57 AM »

I would like to have a discussion about the tape, once I see it.
Or, once Dave or Beth sees it.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: November 11, 2006, 09:55:15 AM »

More "alternative reality" from the dark side.

The tape is so clearly of someone else that the whole episode is not worth mentioning.  Natalee didn't go to Aruba to buy jewelry (with what? $50?), nor was there anyone there who would have been buying it for her. I don't think she would have even allowed someone to take her to a jewelry store. That's for people in serious relationships, and Natalee had nothing remotely resembling that happening.

That any so-called competent lawyer would pin a case on something like that is further proof of what a stinking sleazebag taco-boy is.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: November 11, 2006, 10:02:12 AM »

That any so-called competent lawyer would pin a case on something like that is further proof of what a stinking sleazebag taco-boy is.
Yes, tell us how you really feel about Joe Taco.
Birds of a feather flock together. And the measure of a man is the company he keeps. Can't remember who said that, but it applies here.
He is just a sloot-bag.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: November 11, 2006, 10:09:50 AM »

Morning Monkeys.

SunFreak2 is back in the hospital. I don't want to be too specific but she had to go back to ER late Friday or early Saturday a.m. There is trouble with the incision.

Klaas - you have mail at your hotmail addy. (Or you will in a few minutes.)

... the eleventh hour, of the eleventh day, of the eleventh month ....

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: November 11, 2006, 10:10:02 AM »

O/T. November 11, 2006

[i]In Flanders fields the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the Dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved, and were loved, and now we lie
In Flanders fields.

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.[/i]
[/color]John MCrae
I am posting this in honor of all of us who have near and dearest who served and for those of us who have nearest and dearest currently serving.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: November 11, 2006, 10:16:39 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Morning Monkeys.

SunFreak2 is back in the hospital. I don't want to be too specific but she had to go back to ER late Friday or early Saturday a.m. There is trouble with the incision.

Klaas - you have mail at your hotmail addy. (Or you will in a few minutes.)

... the eleventh hour, of the eleventh day, of the eleventh month ....

So sorry to hear about Sunfreak, hope all works out OK.

Nothing in my inbox yet.

Goodmorning All - woke up late today!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: November 11, 2006, 10:21:59 AM »

I am sorry to hear about SunFreak. I will think and pray for her today.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: November 11, 2006, 10:36:36 AM »

Shadow -

If you are lurking out there.  Could you email me please at:
smklaasend@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: November 11, 2006, 10:40:06 AM »

Aruba ‘homeport’ of three new cruise ships  
AMIGOE:  November 10, 2006

Aruba Ports Authority expects to receive a record amount of cruise passengers this year.  The MS. Explorer of the Seas of Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is one of the ships that call in at the port of Oranjestad on a regular basis.  

ORANJESTAD – Aruba is or will be the new homeport for three cruise ships for their routes along the islands in the region.   This will fill the gap that Carnival Destiny is going to create in January of 2007, when it stops coming to Aruba.    

Managing director Alfonso Boekhoudt announced during a press conference of Aruba Ports Authority (APA) that, besides the Blue Moon of Pullmantur Cruises that moored in Aruba for the first time last week, two other ships of Aida Cruises will also come to Aruba later in 2007.  Based on current information, it is assumed that 600.000 and 610.000 cruise passengers will visit the island this year and that is an absolute record.  

Florida Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA) conducted an economic inquiry and revealed that Aruba scores high as destination.  In some cases, the satisfaction factor for Aruba is even better than that of the biggest competing destinations.  The mutual competition is huge.  According to commercial & cruise development manager Ricky Laclé, a combination of powers is necessary, especially because cruise companies are currently double scrutinizing their route schedule, due to economic considerations and the increased fuel prices.    

The arrival of the three new cruise ships also creates a new market.  Pullmantur Cruises is a Spanish enterprise that was taken over by Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines early this week.  The reason for this was to get a big market share on the Spanish and South-American market.  

Aida Cruises, a daughter company of Carnival Cruises, is market leader on the German cruise market.  With a capacity of 1560 passengers each, the Aida Aura and the Aida Vita will call at Aruba on a weekly basis effective October 2007.  The passengers will be flown in by Boeing 747, which means extra revenue for the airport, 2.3 million florins yearly in airport tax and another one-million from the Aida passengers that are also flown in.  

The cruise tourism provides 985 direct-, and 725 indirect jobs.  Florida Caribbean Cruise Association has calculated that on an annual basis, cruise passengers spend 118.6 million florins in Aruba.    They buy watches, jewelry, clothing and they take excursions.  Crew members spend money in restaurants when they go ashore.  Most of the time, passengers know where to spend money and on what.  In St. Maarten for example, passengers spend money on electronics.  

In an inquiry of FCCA amongst passengers, Aruba scores a 9.0 for safety, 8.9 for the beaches, 8.6 and 8.5 for kindness of respectively store personnel and the inhabitants.  

The prices in the stores and the historic locations and museums score an average of 7.0.  The majority of the cruise tourists that visit Aruba are from United States and Canada (92 percent).  6.3 Percent of the interviewed passengers indicated that they want to come back to Aruba on a shore vacation.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #911 on: November 11, 2006, 10:41:52 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Shadow -

If you are lurking out there.  Could you email me please at:
smklaasend@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hey Klass! I just sent you mail. Morning Monkeys!

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: November 11, 2006, 10:42:43 AM »

Hi Sleuth!

The prices in the stores and the historic locations and museums score an average of 7.0. The majority of the cruise tourists that visit Aruba are from United States and Canada (92 percent). 6.3 Percent of the interviewed passengers indicated that they want to come back to Aruba on a shore vacation.

Does 6.3% sound good to you?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #913 on: November 11, 2006, 10:43:19 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thank you, NM, and I hope Sunfreak and Peaches are doing very well, very soon.

I'm still kicking!  Chemo is really a butt-kicker when it comes  to fatigue, at least for me.  Takes several days of getting extra sleep to feel normal again, whatever that means.  But labs look good and doctor is happy.  The support from you all carries me through from treatment to treatment and for that, I thank you.  

I believe Sunfreak and I have approximately the same size scars now.  I hope she's taking it easy.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: November 11, 2006, 10:47:17 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Hi Sleuth!

The prices in the stores and the historic locations and museums score an average of 7.0. The majority of the cruise tourists that visit Aruba are from United States and Canada (92 percent). 6.3 Percent of the interviewed passengers indicated that they want to come back to Aruba on a shore vacation.

Does 6.3% sound good to you?

Hello Klaasend.  It is horrible for Aruba, IMO.  

I looked at that a couple of time to see if it did not copy correctly from the article, but cut/paste is usually trustworthy  Wink

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: November 11, 2006, 10:47:35 AM »

Sounds like I need to send an epistle to the Florida Caribbean Cruise Association (FCCA). The Murder & Mayhem letter. Don't think I'll get to it today, but when I do, I'll post it at the M&C thread.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: November 11, 2006, 10:51:17 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Thank you, NM, and I hope Sunfreak and Peaches are doing very well, very soon.

I'm still kicking!  Chemo is really a butt-kicker when it comes  to fatigue, at least for me.  Takes several days of getting extra sleep to feel normal again, whatever that means.  But labs look good and doctor is happy.  The support from you all carries me through from treatment to treatment and for that, I thank you.  

I believe Sunfreak and I have approximately the same size scars now.  I hope she's taking it easy.

Peaches - check your email please.  Sunfreak is back in the hospital.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: November 11, 2006, 10:52:33 AM »

Sleuth - I was looking at that 6.3% yesterday and though it was horrible.  I read and re-read the article many times myself.
shadow
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #918 on: November 11, 2006, 10:54:19 AM »

msmarple: I just sent you an email

There is a basin in the mind where words float around on thought and sound and sight. Then there is a depth of thought untouched by words, and deeper still a gulf of formless feelings untouched by thought. - Zora Neal Hurston
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #919 on: November 11, 2006, 10:55:13 AM »

Ms. Marple, have you talked to Sunfreak today?  Is she in the same hospital?  (I think I have that # here somewhere).  I was concerned about that incision.  We have the same size scar and it's a big one! (TMI, I know).

I'll be around the house and hanging out all day as far as I know.  Please let me know if she needs anything........TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.