April 20, 2024, 03:00:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion 541a 11/7 - 11/11/2006  (Read 107216 times)
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #960 on: November 11, 2006, 04:21:08 PM »

I meant to post this earlier, and this is a flyby at this point, BUT -

Re. the tape of "Natalee" and jewelery - no such thing. Check the Q&As from the Alabama meeting. If there was a tape with a blonde, it was not her. (Don't remember off hand whether there was no such tape, or there  was but it wasn't Natalee.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: November 11, 2006, 04:22:51 PM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
I meant to post this earlier, and this is a flyby at this point, BUT -

Re. the tape of "Natalee" and jewelery - no such thing. Check the Q&As from the Alabama meeting. If there was a tape with a blonde, it was not her. (Don't remember off hand whether there was no such tape, or there  was but it wasn't Natalee.)

Thanks.  Anything that comes from Julia's mouth is just a lie.  It shouldn't even be discussed to give her the attention she wants.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: November 11, 2006, 04:27:04 PM »

For Julia Renfro to have an article out in the paper the Monday Natalee went missing makes me very curious how she found out only hours after her murder.  JMO.  Julia if you are reading what are you hiding.  Did Paulus give you a call because his fat wife wasn't home.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: November 11, 2006, 04:28:14 PM »

Julia are you an accessory to this crime.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: November 11, 2006, 04:29:03 PM »

About Joran throwing someone in the water:

FROM SANDER GOTTENBOS' 6/16/06 STATEMENT:

On your question if I was with Joran in the carnavals season when there was an incident, I will explain to you the following:
Yes I was with him on that day. On that day there was a parade in Oranjestad. We stood on the bridge at the Wilhelmina Park. That moment a druggie came to us. Joran had given him beer. The druggie had thrown the beer on the ground and started annoying us. Joran had called the police force that stood near. The police force had removed the druggie. After a while the druggie returned and started annoying us. He had grabbed Satish at its hand and wanted with him fight. At that moment Joran grabbed him and threw him off the bridge into the water.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #965 on: November 11, 2006, 04:30:02 PM »

To get her hag of a mother to start posting on the boards means she is desperate.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: November 11, 2006, 04:32:58 PM »

[quote="klaasendI do not believe Julia Renfro is Scubajap.  Glenda/Bondia = Julia Renfro
SandraK posts from Michigan and called into Dana Pretzer show claiming she was calling from India (with a fake accent and a Michigan area code).  SandraK lives in Michigan but may have a vacation home in Florida and possibly a timeshre in Aruba.  I have no idea what SandraK does except pass out "boat drinks", emoticons and false information.[/quote]
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO....Funny, that in Michigan she lives just west of Paul Brough

Her son works near Chigago, IL. as a bellhop for the MARRIOTT...JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: November 11, 2006, 04:33:11 PM »

Quote from: "Florida"
About Joran throwing someone in the water:

FROM SANDER GOTTENBOS' 6/16/06 STATEMENT:

On your question if I was with Joran in the carnavals season when there was an incident, I will explain to you the following:
Yes I was with him on that day. On that day there was a parade in Oranjestad. We stood on the bridge at the Wilhelmina Park. That moment a druggie came to us. Joran had given him beer. The druggie had thrown the beer on the ground and started annoying us. Joran had called the police force that stood near. The police force had removed the druggie. After a while the druggie returned and started annoying us. He had grabbed Satish at its hand and wanted with him fight. At that moment Joran grabbed him and threw him off the bridge into the water.

I don't believe what Sander is saying.  They are covering for something else.  Yes I do believe Joran threw someone in the water but not for the reasons Sander is saying.  They brought this up because someone knows the story on the island and the ALE are trying to put it to rest in the lies that Sander is saying.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: November 11, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
From FOB:

MF wrote:
On Wednesday morning, DIARIO’s office received the visit of the well-known Peter R. de Vries from the program Opsporings Verzocht.

He told DIARIO that even though a lot of time has passed and everything looks like that quiet around the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, he and other colleagues are still investigating the case.

De Vries came looking for information about a case where a boy threw a choller in the sea. According to information that he has, one of these youngsters was one of the suspects in the case of Natalee Holloway.

Victor (Lazlo) wrote:
I hope I am allowed to respond to this:

Someone in Aruba send a black on white signed paper to de Vries claming he had "seen someone throwing someone into the sea".

That source had claimed he had NEVER gone to ALE with that statement, and that he felt it needed to be investigated. (I was not told who the source had claimed to have seen throw someone in the sea, neither who was thrown into the sea, I am not sure if that even was mentioned in the signed letter).
They did tell me they were going to talk to that person when they would go to Aruba, and if worthy investigate it.

MF wrote:
Hi Victor, the part where de Vries was investigating or that was reported he was, is about the PV he got where it was stated that Joran during a Carnival parade had problems with a choller that was molesting him and his friends, and threw him in the sea on the LG Smith Blvd.

Regarding the information they got that some one saw something again and this time too did not want to go to the ALE and again had a written and signed letter, we will have to wait if it is not one of the prior witnesses (which I doubt) or a new one.... maybe they mixed the stories, I just hope that the group can sort it out.

ETA; some one in Aruba sent a paper/letter to the Vries. Till where I know nobody in Aruba is aware that de Vries was collecting information or was even investigating the case. He is not even known in Aruba. The only program that was asking information for the Police and Prosecutors was Opsporings Verzocht..... I hope it was not Jossy who sent the letter....

Victor (Lazlo) wrote:
I have no idea, it sounded as if someone was implying he had seen someone throwing Natalee into the sea, but that he had never went to ALE to tell about it. He had INSISTED he had never told anyone, not ALE no one.

Victor (Lazlo) wrote:
MF, the Carnival parade thing has been known for some time, and from what I was told someone from Aruba had written and signed the letter, insisting ALE did not know about this and that he had NEVER told anyone about it. I have no idea who has send it and why (and who in Aruba would know him),  I was not allowed to tell about it, but since it is out now I guess I can

Victor (Lazlo) wrote:
Someone from ALE sort of has agreed to talk to them
(meaning talk to the De Vries people - klaasend)

Florida - please read the above.  The incident De Vries is referring to MAY NOT be the same as in Satish's statement.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: November 11, 2006, 04:34:48 PM »

[quote="klaasendI do not believe Julia Renfro is Scubajap.  Glenda/Bondia = Julia Renfro
SandraK posts from Michigan and called into Dana Pretzer show claiming she was calling from India (with a fake accent and a Michigan area code).  SandraK lives in Michigan but may have a vacation home in Florida and possibly a timeshre in Aruba.  I have no idea what SandraK does except pass out "boat drinks", emoticons and false information.

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO....Funny, that in Michigan she lives just west of Paul Brough

Her son works near Chigago, IL. as a bellhop for the MARRIOTT...JMO.[/quote]
 Laughing  Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: November 11, 2006, 04:35:21 PM »

Also - it appears that Victor may feel she has said too much and is no longer posting at FOB.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: November 11, 2006, 04:37:18 PM »

Also - it appears that Victor may feel she has said too much and is no longer posting at FOB.

Lose lips sink ships.
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: November 11, 2006, 04:38:52 PM »

"THE LADIES CLUB"

ARUBA TODAY
Julia Renfro....Editor

ISLAND TEMPTATIONS Magazine
Julia Renfro....Photography
Heleen Bongers.....Editor

WATERSPORT Co. Owners
Julia Renfro
Heleen & Erik Bongers

HELEEN BONGERS
Editor
Beauty & the Beast boutiques (5) owner
(Behind the Red sofas at Moomba Joomba)
English Lit. teacher/University, etc.
(w/ Paulus?)

Lives on Spaans Lagoen..As does Paul Brough

Prolific REFUGEE'S  Poster GLENDA
(The Good Witch was Glinda)

*Glenda Oduber?
*Glenda Vrolijk-Hiram's mom?
*Glenda Heiliger? Friend of Heleen Bongers

http://66.218.71.231/language/translation/translatedPage.php?tt=url&text=http%3a//www.brasilaruba.com/fotos/antes.html&lp=pt_en&.intl=us&fr=slv2-
Great photos....No answers...(The Arts?   Anita...must fit in her somewhere?)

And then of course there is the infamous
SandraK..............She has earned her own page!

I did find this: Sandra Willemina Kosterman-Klein
SABANA GRANDI, 35 Santa Cruz *
Who knows if it's her........
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: November 11, 2006, 04:38:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Lose lips sink ships.

This part of my above quotes from FOB was deleted quickly by Victor:

Victor (Lazlo) wrote:
Quote:
Someone from ALE sort of has agreed to talk to them  
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: November 11, 2006, 04:40:56 PM »

FLORIDA -

Glenda/Bondia = Julia Renfro

I'm fairly certain by the writing style that Scubajap is NOT Julia Renfro.

SandraK does not live in Aruba.  Do not believe a word SandraK says.  The Sandra you have posted above is NOT Sandra K.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: November 11, 2006, 04:41:37 PM »

Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #976 on: November 11, 2006, 04:44:06 PM »

Wasn't there a rumor she worked as a maid for "someone" in Aruba?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: November 11, 2006, 04:44:07 PM »

Cool
Florida
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: November 11, 2006, 04:45:21 PM »

FLORIDA -

Glenda/Bondia = Julia Renfro

I'm fairly certain by the writing style that Scubajap is NOT Julia Renfro.

SandraK does not live in Aruba.  Do not believe a word SandraK says.  The Sandra you have posted above is NOT Sandra K.

Ok.....then who is ScubaJap?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: November 11, 2006, 04:45:53 PM »

Wasn't there a rumor she worked as a maid for "someone" in Aruba?

Who??  SandraK???  I wouldn't believe that rumor any more than I'd believe a word SandraK says. Wink  Laughing
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.