April 18, 2024, 07:37:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mexican Gang Targeted Blacks For Ethnic Cleansing  (Read 2062 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 23, 2009, 08:18:09 PM »

Right...I saw this and scratched my head.   

A Los Angeles-area gang tied to Mexican drug cartels and illegal alien smuggling targeted African-Americans for ethnic cleansing, according to federal racketeering indictments unsealed Thursday.

According to a 193-page indictment that outlines the racketeering case, the gang, also known as VHG, proudly called itself “The Hate Gang” and “expressed a desire to rid the city of Hawaiian Gardens of all African-Americans and have engaged in a systematic effort to achieve that result by perpetrating crimes” against them.

The indictment totals 476 “overt acts” VHG have committed since 1992, including the sale of illicit drugs, the killing of rival gang members and “snitches,” and the murder of Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Deputy Jerry Ortiz.

A press conference announcing the indictment, U.S. Attorney Thomas P. O’Brien took a moment to remember Deputy Ortiz. “It was this hatred of African-Americans that may have spurred the attack on Deputy Jerry Ortiz, who was killed trying to arrest a gang member suspected of trying to shoot an African-American man in the back,” O’Brien said.

http://www.therightperspective.org/2009/05/22/mexican-gang-targeted-blacks-for-ethnic-cleansing/

I do not recall seeing this gang listed in the infamous Homeland Security memos outlining 'home grown' American kinda losers and terrorists.  Seems like these folks don't hide in the hills with guns or cling to their bibles.

Is this genocide Mr. Obama?  Is it only a bad thing when you can blame it on non-minorities?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Toler
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 10:23:22 PM »

I do not recall seeing this gang listed in the infamous Homeland Security memos outlining 'home grown' American kinda losers and terrorists.  Seems like these folks don't hide in the hills with guns or cling to their bibles.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.