April 26, 2024, 01:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Ray Hardin 18 month old died of blunt force trauma.  (Read 46320 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2006, 02:39:05 PM »

{{{{{{hugs to all }}}}}}}}}}}  Thank you for caring!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2006, 02:42:41 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

I think there is a lot more to this story than what we have been told, as Melody must have been as unfit a mother at the time of their divorce as she now is.   Brian Hardin and his family have a moral obligation to make a home for these children as soon as possible and damn the consequences because if Joseph Wayne Frye goes to prison, Melody will find another Mr. Right Now to hook up with.

I am sure there is a lot of information we don't know regarding the divorce etc.  My only concern is to get the girls out of the house.  

BTW....Melody had another baby in June or July and I hope she is safe also.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2006, 06:28:03 PM »

From a legal website:
(Child support) Payments Automatically Terminate When the Child Reaches Majority, Dies or Becomes Emancipated.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2006, 09:49:37 PM »

CrazyMom....

First I have to tell you that I see every single day cases where the Guardian Ad Litem is unqualified and does NOT even the cases... I see it all the time...

Have Brian's attorney call for an ex parte hearing to remove the GAL from this case and get someone involved... to dismiss the GAL and get one that is on the ball... they do exist.   That would be the first and foremost thing... also please, please get my email address from Klaasend.. I want to ask you a couple of questions off the forum and see if we can't get some media movement on this matter...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2006, 11:31:59 PM »

I am horrified! Those poor children, and the baby who was totured and killed by this animal! And that system is protecting the arse!

What about us monkeys writing letters to anyone and everyone about it?

crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 02:35:48 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
From a legal website:
(Child support) Payments Automatically Terminate When the Child Reaches Majority, Dies or Becomes Emancipated.

Thanks for the info.  Can you tell me where you found this information or the website so that I can forward it on to Brian.  You have been a great wealth of information and questions.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 02:37:09 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
I am horrified! Those poor children, and the baby who was totured and killed by this animal! And that system is protecting the arse!

What about us monkeys writing letters to anyone and everyone about it?

Yes, I will post a sample letter and some address hopefully by tomorrow afternoon.  All letters will be appreciated.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 02:37:56 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
CrazyMom....

First I have to tell you that I see every single day cases where the Guardian Ad Litem is unqualified and does NOT even the cases... I see it all the time...

Have Brian's attorney call for an ex parte hearing to remove the GAL from this case and get someone involved... to dismiss the GAL and get one that is on the ball... they do exist.   That would be the first and foremost thing... also please, please get my email address from Klaasend.. I want to ask you a couple of questions off the forum and see if we can't get some media movement on this matter...

Will do.  Thanks.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 08:31:03 AM »

the obligation of a parent to make child support payments shall terminate when the child:
(1) Dies;
http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/C400-499/4520000340.HTM

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 02:46:40 PM »

This is absolutely horrific.  I am sure there is more to this as there usually is but I can certainly tell you just from my own experience once the state is involved like the GAL for example, you are dealing with a whole new bal game.  Depending on who you get and who they know some times the "system" is more interested in collecting child support or throwing a person in jail than they are in actually protecting the child.  It doesn't surprise me to hear that he is paying cs for a deceist child.  He definietly needs a new lawyer.  There hs got to be some pressure applied in the right place.  

I will be MORE than glad to write letters or do what ever possible to help these kids.  Please keep us updated and let us know what we can do.

Many Many prayers for these girls
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 09:51:14 PM »

Hey Monkeys!
Here is a sample letter that is currently being sent to anyone and everyone possible.
Dear

On May 10, 2006, 18 month old Jaycee Hardin died in West Plains, Missouri. Two days later, her stepfather, Joseph W. Frye, was charged with 2nd degree murder. He is subsequently free on bond pending a trial date.

On the same day that Jaycee died, the Howell County Division of Family Support investigated and recommended to the Juvenile Division of the 37th Judicial Circuit that the other two children in the home – 7 year old Megan Hardin and 4 year old Aubrey Hardin – be immediately removed from the household. The Chief Juvenile Officer denied this recommendation. Two days later, the Chief Juvenile Officer recused himself and the division from this case. The father, Brian Hardin, of West Plains, MO., and the paternal grandparents, Connie and Marvin Hardin, of Elizabeth, AR, have tried without success to have this matter looked into again.

Home studies for Kinship Placement were done on the mother’s relatives but not on Brian’s relatives. Why? Even foster care would be a better alternative than the present arrangement. Signs of possible abuse are now being seen on the girls with no reasonable explanation and no apparent action on the part of the agencies that are supposed to be protecting these children. I fear that this inaction is going to lead to more injury or even another death if something isn’t done to remove these children to a safer place.

Something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY to protect these children. Any help that you can render exposing and/or correcting these deficiencies would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 10:02:33 PM »

Possible people to send a letter.

NEWSPAPERS

Arkansas Democrat-Gazette                            
P.O. Box 2221                                                      
Little Rock, AR  72203-2221                              
501-378-3400
www.**                                                                                                      

St. Louis Post-Dispatch
900 N. Tucker Blvd
St.  Louis, MO 63101
314-340-8000
www.stltoday.com

Baxter Bulletin                                                  
P.O. Box 1750                                                            
Mountain Home, AR  72654-1750                              
www.baxterbulletin.com                                              
870-508-8000                                                                                                                        

Springfield News-Leader
651 Boonville
Springfield,  MO 65806
417-836-1100
www.springfieldnews-leader.com

West Plains Daily Quill                                      
P.O. Box110                                                                
West Plains, MO  65775                                              
417-256-9191                                                            
http://home.centurytel.net/westplainsdailyquill/    

Jefferson  City News Tribune
P.O.  Box 420  
Jefferson  City, MO 65102-0420
573-636-3131
www.**

TV STATIONS

KY3 TV      Attn:Michelle Sherwood                      
999 W. Sunshine                                                          
Springfield, MO  65807                                    
417-268-3000                                                                  
www.ky3.com                                                              

KSFX-TV      
2650 E. Division
Springfield,  MO 65803
417-862-2727
www.fox27.com

KOLR-TV
2650 E. Division          
Springfield, MO  65803
417-862-6397
www.kolr10.com

E-MAIL ADDRESSES
Nancy Grace                                                                
www.Courttv.com/anchors/nancy-grace.html    

Bill O’Reilly
Oreilly@foxnews.com

MSNBC                                                                      
msnbcinvestigates@msnbc.com                                    

Greta Van Susteran
Ontherecord@foxnews.com

Dr. Phil
www.drphil.com/shows/page/contactdrphil

Wendy Murphy
wmurphy@faculty.nesl.edu
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 10:51:58 PM »

{{{{{Deleted}}}}}
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2006, 11:18:36 AM »

I was asked to post this information to add to the timeline.

RE: Timeline, don't forget to add that an attempt was made to have Jaycee's body cremated before an autopsy could be performed.
JerseyMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2006, 11:05:34 PM »

Missouri Governor Matt Blunt has a beautiful 20 month old son.  I would imagine that he might just take an interest in this case.

Missouri Governor Matt Blunt Contact Info:
Office of the Governor
Room 216, State Capitol Building
Jefferson City MO 65101
Telephone: (573) 751-3222
Email form:
http://www.gov.mo.gov/constituentform.htm
JerseyMom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2006, 11:29:22 PM »

I wrote to the Governor using your form letter with a few minor changes, Crazymom.  I will let you know if I get a response.
I see from your website that you have a beautiful, 20 month old son.  I am hoping that as a parent and Governor of Missouri that you will intervene in the following sad case.

On May 10, 2006, 18 month old Jaycee Hardin was murdered in West Plains, Missouri. Two days later, her stepfather, Joseph W. Frye, was charged with 2nd degree murder. He is subsequently free on bond pending a trial date. Please note that Joseph Frye's father worked for the juvenile division of the sheriffs department in West Plains.

On the same day that Jaycee died, the Howell County Division of Family Support investigated and recommended to the Juvenile Division of the 37th Judicial Circuit that the other two children in the home – 7 year old Megan Hardin and 4 year old Aubrey Hardin – be immediately removed from the household. The Chief Juvenile Officer denied this recommendation. Two days later, the Chief Juvenile Officer recused himself and the division from this case. The father, Brian Hardin, of West Plains, MO., and the paternal grandparents, Connie and Marvin Hardin, of Elizabeth, AR, have tried without success to have this matter looked into again. The father is trying to help his children and is meeting roadblocks everywhere he turns. I believe that 6 judges have now recused themselves from this case. The paternal family cannot even get a custody hearing.

Even foster care would be a better alternative than the present arrangement. Signs of possible abuse are now being seen on the girls with no reasonable explanation and no apparent action on the part of the agencies that are supposed to be protecting these children. I fear that this inaction is going to lead to more injury or even another death if something isn’t done to remove these children to a safer place.

The children remain in the household of the man arrested and accused of murdering their sister six months ago.  The possibility exists that they even witnessed the abuse.  Something needs to be done IMMEDIATELY to protect these children. Any help that you can render in correcting these deficiencies would be greatly appreciated.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: November 11, 2006, 12:12:44 AM »

Quote from: "JerseyMom"
I wrote to the Governor using your form letter with a few minor changes, Crazymom.  I will let you know if I get a response.
I see from your website that you have a beautiful, 20 month old son.  I am hoping that as a parent and Governor of Missouri that you will intervene in the following sad case.
Thanks JerseyMom.  I will send an email to him also.  Your changes were awesome.  Maybe we can get some action.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2006, 08:46:55 AM »

I think people would be astounded if they knew how often systems fail to protect young children. In our Head Start program last year, we had a child who was removed from her home because her father sexually abused her. She was placed with an uncle, but the teenage cousin in that home sexually abused her. The child was then placed in foster care, but came to Head Start with marks on her and said her foster father had abused her. We contacted the authorities, and they arranged for her to go back to the home of the uncle where she had already been sexually abused by the teenage cousin! Evil or Very Mad

We refused to let her go with the uncle, and later that day the authorities did come up with an alternate placement for the child. I swear, though, sometimes I think some of these people just plain don't care! Crying or Very sad

I Stand With The Girl
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2006, 02:11:40 PM »

BT~ It's horrifying! Children need to be safe and secure, and they are not. They need adults to do their jobs as they are so powerless.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2006, 08:23:08 PM »

CrazyMom, I didn't get an email from you  - please email me ... Red gets so many that sometimes he misses emails from the monkeys... so please email me and hopefully we can get somebody somewhere to help us... I have been pestering Red all week about this.  It is so similar to a case a few years ago in New Hampshire... the death of that little girl made some laws change... let's hope that we can help in MO!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.