April 18, 2024, 06:31:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Ray Hardin 18 month old died of blunt force trauma.  (Read 45931 times)
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Quote from: "crazymom"
The custody trial has been changed to AUG 1-3rd.  I am shocked!!!!
This is appalling, they could of had the custody case long ago, now they are moving it until August? That is almost a half a year from now. This is unreal!

I know!  It has almost been a year since Jaycee died.  I am so afraid for her sisters.  Hopefully we can get some nationwide attention and SOON!!!
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2007, 10:11:41 PM »

This is appalling, they could of had the custody case long ago, now they are moving it until August? That is almost a half a year from now. This is unreal!

I know!  It has almost been a year since Jaycee died.  I am so afraid for her sisters.  Hopefully we can get some nationwide attention and SOON!!!
I will see what I can do, and report back here. I know some attorneys, but they are from Pennsylvania, but maybe they can find out some more about the law in these states. I will let you know!
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2007, 10:59:45 PM »

I will see what I can do, and report back here. I know some attorneys, but they are from Pennsylvania, but maybe they can find out some more about the law in these states. I will let you know!

Thanks Elaine.  They family needs a new lawyer.  I know a real barracuda here in Little Rock on a professional level.  I might even pay her fee to sit down and discuss what can be done.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2007, 12:52:02 AM »

Here is the latest update to the court docket:

03/05/2007
Docket Entry:  Motion Filed
Text: MOTION TO DISQUALIFY INDEPENDENT MEDICAL EXAMINER FILED. COPY OF SAME FAXED TO JUDGE CARTER.SS
Filing Party:  ENGELBRECHT, DALE ROBERT

03/06/2007
Docket Entry:  Certificate of Mailing
Text:  RESPONDENT'S FIRST SET OF INTERROGATORIES TO PETITIONER/MOVANT.sll

Docket Entry:  Certificate of Service
Text:  CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE OF RESPONSES TO REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS FILED.sll

Docket Entry:  Response Filed
Text:  RESPONDENT'S RESPONSES TO MOVANT'S REQUEST FOR ADMISSIONS FILED.sll

Docket Entry:  Request Filed
Text:  FIRST REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS TO PETITIONER/MOVANT FILED.sll
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2007, 12:54:54 AM »

It makes me wonder why if a judge orders Melody and Brian to see an Independant Medical Examiner (IME) on January 25, 2007 why it would take until March 5, 2007 for her lawyer to try and have the IME disqualified from the case.  Makes me go hmmmmm.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2007, 11:05:48 PM »

Casenet update.  If this doesn't make you wonder what is going on in Missouri nothing will!

03/14/2007
Docket Entry:  Order
Text:  By Clerk: Copy of Order with attachment sealed and filed this date.sad
Filing Party:  CARTER, ROBERT CRAIG

Docket Entry:  Transfer Filed
Text:  By Clerk: Judicial Transfer Request filed and faxed to Becky at OSCA.sad

Docket Entry:  Hearing/Trial Cancelled
Associated Docket Entries:  02/26/2007 - Pre-trial Conference Scheduled
Associated Events:07/30/2007  , 10:00:00  - Pre-trial Conference

Docket Entry: Hearing/Trial Cancelled
Associated Docket Entries:  02/26/2007 - Hearing Scheduled
Associated Events:  08/01/2007  , 09:00:00  - Hearing

Associated Events:  08/02/2007  , 09:00:00  - Hearing

Associated Events:  08/03/2007  , 09:00:00  - Hearing
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2007, 11:07:32 PM »

I can't believe that once again that a judge has recused himself from the case.  I am so mad I could spit and so afraid for these girls I could cry. Twisted Evil  Crying or Very sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2007, 11:33:16 PM »

I can't believe that once again that a judge has recused himself from the case.  I am so mad I could spit and so afraid for these girls I could cry. Twisted Evil  Crying or Very sad

What BS!  Sad
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #88 on: March 16, 2007, 12:00:52 AM »

crazy - I'm afraid I haven't followed this closely.

One thing I can tell you is that the stepfather et al are using stall, stall, stall, file, file, file tactics - to wear down (financially) the father and grandparents.

The letter-writing effort would be good, but frankly, I think you need to pound away at local media and authorities.

I thought in suspected abuse cases, the state/county automatically removed other minors in the house? Maybe that isn't "universal" but sheesh, you would *think* ...

I'll go back and read this from the beginning. (The thread.)

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: March 16, 2007, 12:38:30 AM »

Okay. The father & his parents need to start suing the state, county etc.

THAT will get some attention.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2007, 12:42:00 AM »

Quote from: "msmarple"
Okay. The father & his parents need to start suing the state, county etc.

THAT will get some attention.

Great idea!  I will make that suggestion.  Thanks for your input!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: March 16, 2007, 02:45:29 AM »

First time I have heard of this case tonight. I am aware of a similar situation with some people I know here in AL.

I will just about guarantee you that the stepfather's family is "connected" and that they have clout in that local community. No one is wanting to cross them.

A case of abuse, or even a HINT of a suspicion of abuse, is usually open-and-shut get the kids OUT, period. When that is not happening, there is behind-the-scenes clout being exerted on behalf of the abuser. Mark it down.

That case needs the light of day shined on it (by the media) so the roaches will scatter. Then that father can have his children back from that trailer-park  tramp and her sugar daddy pervert creep.

Judges who are hard-wired to protect the bio-mother's interest as a means of covering for the abortion issue, don't help either.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #92 on: March 16, 2007, 10:02:14 AM »

Quote from: "sb"
First time I have heard of this case tonight. I am aware of a similar situation with some people I know here in AL.

I will just about guarantee you that the stepfather's family is "connected" and that they have clout in that local community. No one is wanting to cross them.

A case of abuse, or even a HINT of a suspicion of abuse, is usually open-and-shut get the kids OUT, period. When that is not happening, there is behind-the-scenes clout being exerted on behalf of the abuser. Mark it down.

That case needs the light of day shined on it (by the media) so the roaches will scatter. Then that father can have his children back from that trailer-park  tramp and her sugar daddy pervert creep.

Judges who are hard-wired to protect the bio-mother's interest as a means of covering for the abortion issue, don't help either.

sb...you nailed it!!!   We are working on getting media coverage.  Small town, everybody knows everybody.  Thanks for your support. CM
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #93 on: March 18, 2007, 09:31:13 AM »

Quote from: "sb"

sb...you nailed it!!!   We are working on getting media coverage.  Small town, everybody knows everybody.  Thanks for your support. CM

Email Bill O'Reilly.  Keep it pithy but make your point.  He is not afraid to call out judges who are doing the wrong things.  Somebody in MO is clearly behaving badly in this matter.  Those other children should have been removed a long time ago.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: May 07, 2007, 10:15:22 PM »

UPDATED DOCKET ENTRIES FROM CASENET.

03/20/2007
Docket Entry: Correspondence Filed
Text: LETTER TO CLERK FILED.sll

Text: LETTER TO CLERK FILED.sll

03/21/2007
Docket Entry:Filing:
Text: ORDER FROM SUPREME COURT SHOWING JUDGE WILLIAM C SEAY FILED; COPY OF DOCKET SHEET TO JUDGE SEAY, STEVE PRIVETTE, MELISSA STEWART AND DALE ENGELBRECHT.sll

Text: By Clerk: E-Mail to Judge filed.sad

03/26/2007
Docket Entry: Order
Text: COPY OF SUPREME COURT ORDER FILED SHOWING JUDGE WILLIAM C SEAY ASSIGNED.sll

04/03/2007
Docket Entry: Certificate of Mailing
Text: CERTIFICATE OF MAILING ANSWERS TO INTERROGATORIES FILED.sll
Filing Party: ENGELBRECHT, DALE ROBERT

04/06/2007
Docket Entry: Motion to Compel
Text: MOTION TO COMPEL ANSWERS TO INTERROGATORIES OR IN THE ALTERNATIVE MOTION FOR SANCTIONS FILED.sll
Filing Party: PRIVETTE, STEVEN A

04/10/2007
Docket Entry: Filing:
Text: STATEMENT OF INCOME AND EXPENSES FILED.SS
 Filing Party: HARDIN, BRIAN W.

Docket Entry: Certificate of Service
Text: CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE WITH MOVANT'S ANSWERS TO RESPONDENT'S FIRST SET OF INTERROGATORIES AND REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION FILED.SS

Filing Party: PRIVETTE, STEVEN A

04/12/2007
Text: By Clerk: Letter to Clerk from Jodie Bayless filed.sad

Docket Entry:Motion for Protective Order
Text: By Clerk: Motion faxed to Judge Seay this date.sad

04/13/2007
Docket Entry: Response Filed
Text: RESPONSES TO REQUEST FOR PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS AND THINGS FILED.SS
Filing Party: ENGELBRECHT, DALE ROBERT
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #95 on: May 09, 2007, 11:49:37 PM »

CANDLELIGHT VIGIL - JUSTICE FOR JAYCEE

May 10, 2007

7:00 pm

Howell County Courthouse Lawn

Bring candles, flashlight or glowsticks.

This is to be a peaceful vigil.

If you are unable to attend please light a candle at
http://tinyurl.com/2a7u29

Thanks for all your support!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2007, 12:12:18 AM »

Did you get your t-shirts made up?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2007, 10:52:16 AM »

I lit mine!

I saw Bill O'Reilly going nuts on the Boulder DA, Mary Lacy, re taking 14 mos to charge a couple with child abuse after the "father" caused 27 fractures to a 10 week old baby.  

Father of killer dad is well connected in Boulder; therefore, Mary Lacy appears unable to do her job.

Have you sent this case to Bill O'Reilly?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2007, 10:55:24 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I lit mine!

I saw Bill O'Reilly going nuts on the Boulder DA, Mary Lacy, re taking 14 mos to charge a couple with child abuse after the "father" caused 27 fractures to a 10 week old baby.  

Father of killer dad is well connected in Boulder; therefore, Mary Lacy appears unable to do her job.

We have sent several emails to all the talk news shows!  We haven't even received a reply but we are not giving up!  Maybe we can try again and show how bad the system is for the protection of our children!  Thanks Peaches!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: June 10, 2007, 06:35:29 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
I lit mine!

We have sent several emails to all the talk news shows!  We haven't even received a reply but we are not giving up!  Maybe we can try again and show how bad the system is for the protection of our children!  Thanks Peaches!

Crazymom... check your emails

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.