April 25, 2024, 10:33:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jaycee Ray Hardin 18 month old died of blunt force trauma.  (Read 46304 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #100 on: May 10, 2008, 09:52:50 PM »

this story needs to get out there... I rec'd an email today... the trial is set for Jan. 2009 -

please monkeys make yourselves heard, between this story and Becca... we have got to hammer the media!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
crazymom
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2008, 08:57:11 PM »

UPDATE!!!!  The judge has awarded custody of Megan and Aubrey to the father. Don't know what happened but the call that Brian has custody of the girls and the mom has visitations every other weekend.  Hurray!!!!  This is wonderful news.

Now to have the trial for Joseph Frye in the death of Jaycee.  Come on January!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2008, 09:54:59 PM »

UPDATE!!!!  The judge has awarded custody of Megan and Aubrey to the father. Don't know what happened but the call that Brian has custody of the girls and the mom has visitations every other weekend.  Hurray!!!!  This is wonderful news.

Now to have the trial for Joseph Frye in the death of Jaycee.  Come on January!!!!

Thank you for the update crazymom.   It's good to see you again.   I hope the trial will bring justice for Jaycee. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2009, 06:18:36 PM »

West Plains man's trial on hold

Story Updated: Jan 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM CST

The trial is on hold for a West Plains man accused of murdering his stepdaughter.
Joseph Frye is charged in the death of 18-month-old Jaycee Hardin in 2006.

An autopsy showed Jaycee died from a severe abdominal injury.

Friday, the state requested a continuance of the case. Frye was scheduled to go to trial Monday, January 12.

http://www.ky3.com/news/local/37399199.html
comments at link

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kathee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2009, 11:42:30 AM »

I thought everyone would want to know that the Attorney Generals office has dismissed charges against Joseph Frye in connection with Jaycee's death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/05/charges-dropped-against-stepfather-in.html
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: May 08, 2009, 10:30:24 PM »

I thought everyone would want to know that the Attorney Generals office has dismissed charges against Joseph Frye in connection with Jaycee's death.

http://crimesceneinvestigations.blogspot.com/2009/05/charges-dropped-against-stepfather-in.html

Thank you for bringing the article here Kathee.  There is one saving grace I can see in the article:

<snip>
"Because the dismissal of charges is “without prejudice”, the decision leaves open the possibility of refiling this matter at a later date if more evidence is found."

JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: June 16, 2009, 11:46:14 AM »

i dont know much about this legal stuff, but i have heard of cases being moved due to too much publicity/ no chance of a fair trial. would it be poss to have a case reopened in a diff part of the state or have it re-opened then moved??? somewhere that the "family" is not so connected?!?!?! just an idea im sure someone thought of it already just curious if its even poss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.