March 28, 2024, 08:34:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 129788 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: July 06, 2006, 12:13:58 PM »

You all know the rules

hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 05:00:51 PM »

last post on last thread repeated...

i just wanted to say HI back to Klaas and Tidycat and anyone else who I may have missed who noticed my return after a long absence. I sure missed posting here but in some ways I think the time off was good for me. The posts today have been terrific and I wish some of you were in charge of solving this case instead of the meat heads in Aruba!!

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2006, 05:02:01 PM »

Taco has VDS lawsiut listed in CRIMINAL cases, not in civil cases on his website.  Why?  He cannot practice in Aruba.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2006, 05:02:15 PM »

Hi Hubbylove!

The flowers sound great - I was a florist at one time!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I just practice around the house!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 05:03:27 PM »

Quote from: "lexie"
Taco has VDS lawsiut listed in CRIMINAL cases, not in civil cases on his website.  Why?  He cannot practice in Aruba.

Another reason why the civil case venue has to be in the USA. lol Laughing

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 05:10:56 PM »

Maybe Taco doesn't know the difference?  Wink  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Or it makes him sound like a big fish in a big pond instead of a big fish in a little pond, or is he anticipating it will become a criminal case. Shocked

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2006, 05:15:15 PM »

Anna - did you get my email?
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2006, 05:15:40 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hi Hubbylove!

Hi Mermaid
Flowers are one of my hobbies and I've always been able to help friends save money on their wedding so everybody is happy!
Sometime I think of starting a business but I think I would lose the joy I feel if I was doing it for money.  I know that sounds wierd but that's me!

It's really nice to be back...
Has anybody seen or heard from Angie??

Check out my SUPER cute puppies!  Go here: http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=71518#71518

What kind of day is today going to be?  Today is going to be a wonderful day...   Thanks for that lesson Dad!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2006, 05:15:47 PM »

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2006, 05:17:15 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"

Another reason why the civil case venue has to be in the USA. lol Laughing

Yeah, all his mobster clients in the past have all been criminals!   Laughing

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2006, 05:17:47 PM »

Quote from: "hubbylove"
Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
Hi Hubbylove!

Hi Mermaid
Flowers are one of my hobbies and I've always been able to help friends save money on their wedding so everybody is happy!
Sometime I think of starting a business but I think I would lose the joy I feel if I was doing it for money.  I know that sounds wierd but that's me!

It's really nice to be back...
Has anybody seen or heard from Angie??

Have not seen her but I think there is something to that story. Shocked

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2006, 05:19:23 PM »

Flying Mermaid and Hubby Love, you need to join a garden club and teach members floral design and receive the satisfaction of giving back to the community through mentoring young people in planting, growing and be a part of recycling projects to give back to the gulf coast through this project, that flora and fauna they have lost secondary to storms, in addition to awarding young people with scholarships who want to study agriculture, horticulture, landscape architecture.  It is each small point of light that makes the world shine.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
WidgetTheMidget
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2006, 05:34:12 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

He's Looking More Like A Burrito These Days .............

Cool

We Did'nt Land On Plymouth Rock........Plymouth Rock Landed On Us .......
Malcolm X ..........
hubbylove
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2006, 05:36:45 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Flying Mermaid and Hubby Love, you need to join a garden club and teach members floral design and receive the satisfaction of giving back to the community through mentoring young people in planting, growing and be a part of recycling projects to give back to the gulf coast through this project, that flora and fauna they have lost secondary to storms, in addition to awarding young people with scholarships who want to study agriculture, horticulture, landscape architecture.  It is each small point of light that makes the world shine.

I like that idea Tyler.  I am going to look into it here in my area.  There are lots of people with beautiful gardens so I am sure there are groups.  My favorite thing I ever did as a preschool teacher was a seed growing project where the kids all got to take home their plants when they were big enough.  Most of them planted them in the ground at home and would bring me pictures to show the progress.  That was very rewarding!

So how far back to I have to read to find out what happened to Angie??

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2006, 05:45:25 PM »

That may be the TKO the Holloway/Twitty family needs for the Civil Case.  If he claims Joran did nothing criminal, then, I would think listing it as such is a conflict of interest....

Great catch, lexie.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2006, 05:48:21 PM »

Welcome back Hubbylove.
I am not entirely sure on Angie. She was here I know on July 2 or 3 said she had to work July 4. I have not seen her since.
I know we all or maybe I should say some of us get a little heated when news is so slow in coming. Like now. We all just want this case solved. JMHO

All these folks on here are so talented. Tylergal I printed out your instructions for Lasagna gardening for my hubby. We have an area where we took a tree out that needs some TLC.

Just a swinging with the tribe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »

Last email response I rec'd from Angie, she said she is busy with work, her daughter'a wedding and shower arrangements.  She's fine.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2006, 05:54:33 PM »

Because he knows that the Van der Sloots are Criminals.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2006, 05:55:44 PM »

Brain Drain in the Aruban Polis Dept.????

Shocked  Shocked

That is hysterical.

Reminds me of an expression , "You can't suck blood out of a turnip".

What's to drain, ya know?  LMAO[/b]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.