April 27, 2024, 01:48:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135691 times)
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2006, 09:46:25 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Don't forget to watch Rita tonight ... its the swan song of Live & Direct at 10edt.

However, spoke with them today ... Rita staying at MSNBC to do other projects.

The closing of one door means the opeing of a new.

Kinda wonder what kind of rearranging Dan Abrams is gonna do with the place.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2006, 09:47:28 PM »

Don't forget to watch Rita tonight ... its the swan song of Live & Direct at 10edt.

Thanks Red - I sure hope the show doesn't get pre-empted by N Korea and their missle tests.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2006, 09:49:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Is he moving to that time slot?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2006, 09:49:45 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
OT

Since it is kind of slow, I have a quick question that is personal.  Have any of you had a Dobutamine stess echo?   I am concerned about the drug they administer and I am wondering about side effects.  Scheduled for tomorrow AM

Thanks

Wish I could answer, but I don't have least idea what you are talking about.

Hope it goes well for you whatever it is.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2006, 09:49:54 PM »

OT

Since it is kind of slow, I have a quick question that is personal.  Have any of you had a Dobutamine stess echo?   I am concerned about the drug they administer and I am wondering about side effects.  Scheduled for tomorrow AM

Thanks

My aunt had one about 10 years ago, she was about 77 at the time.

She came thru with flying colors!

Don't recall that she had any side effects at all.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2006, 09:50:56 PM »

Angie!  One of mine went to a sleep over when he was 17, and picked up a few on the way.  Problem was they all congregated on the HS grounds and when police car showed up one of his passengers told my son he had an open bottle of liquor in his backpack.  When all were questioned, there ended up being one fellow student who had cases of beer in his truck. and when it came to my son, all passengers lied...but my son could not, because his favorite uncle was a detective, and he respected the law.  Yup, we had to go to court...once for him, and once for the ninny who had the cases of beer in his truck.  The a$$wipe (sorry  Sad ) that had the booze in my son's car got off....don't want to mention what his dad does for a living but he's involved in our diocese....life goes on.

Glad your son may be enlightened at this young age...I will never forget the police dept & the officer who talked to us...ours is now a dispatcher and still hopes to be an officer.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2006, 09:52:30 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Is he moving to that time slot?

Don't think so, Dan was supposedly promoted to General Manager of MSNBC network.

I guess that would mean he'd have some input as to what the lineup is gonna be.

Dan's show was the only show I watched regularly on MSNBC other than the occasional Nat info when made aware of it.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2006, 09:56:21 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
hey there Ang....

Good evening Mrs Red..  How you be?
Fireworks still goning off here in my hood. grrrrrrrrr
City is having their display tonight as well.  lol

Tonight? Really?  and I thought our town was all weird because we do every holiday event the day before.... LOL

Yep.. tonight. I can see them from my house... they start at 10. I told my kid he could sit on the porch..lol

i am glad that he is ok after drinking and mixing....

Ty..  (dang kid).. Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2006, 09:58:20 PM »

OT

Thanks

AZ..  I never heard of it? But maybe you can do a search online.. I'm sure it will list side effects of there are any.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2006, 09:59:49 PM »

OT

Thanks

AZ..  I never heard of it? But maybe you can do a search online.. I'm sure it will list side effects of there are any.

Sometimes I don't like to read possible side effects.

Just by knowing them I sometimes think I bring em on!  LOL

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2006, 10:00:38 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
Angie!  One of mine went to a sleep over when he was 17, and picked up a few on the way.  Problem was they all congregated on the HS grounds and when police car showed up one of his passengers told my son he had an open bottle of liquor in his backpack.  When all were questioned, there ended up being one fellow student who had cases of beer in his truck. and when it came to my son, all passengers lied...but my son could not, because his favorite uncle was a detective, and he respected the law.  Yup, we had to go to court...once for him, and once for the ninny who had the cases of beer in his truck.  The a$$wipe (sorry  Sad ) that had the booze in my son's car got off....don't want to mention what his dad does for a living but he's involved in our diocese....life goes on.

Glad your son may be enlightened at this young age...I will never forget the police dept & the officer who talked to us...ours is now a dispatcher and still hopes to be an officer.

Thats awesome 2N!!  The guys I work with laughed and said boys will be boys.. blah blah blah.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2006, 10:01:39 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
OT

Thanks

You have a point there.. Smile
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2006, 10:03:37 PM »

AZSunny, I know nothing about that test...but do wish you the best, and hope you know that!  You'll be okay....you come from strong stock, and Jacqueline is probably on target with not thinking about it.

(((Hugs)))

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2006, 10:05:40 PM »

OT

Thanks

Yep, something I would do as well.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2006, 10:06:13 PM »

Going O/T....

Tyler.... I checked all day to see what happens next at the reunion!  You have me completely captivated....

OK... so far on Rita.... it's all Michael Jackson...  Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2006, 10:08:39 PM »

AZSUNNy

I have never heard of anyone having any problems related to the dobutamine but as you know there is always that first time.  People with pheochromocytoma and subacute aortic stenosis should not be administered this drug, but you obviously have neither of those or you would know it.  Pheochromoctyomas cause some high rises in BP that cannot be controlled with medications and they are very, very rare.  Subacute aortic stenosis is something you would also know if you had it.  That's all I know and that was just told to me by someone else who has a working knowledge of medicine.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2006, 10:09:30 PM »

Going O/T....

Tyler.... I checked all day to see what happens next at the reunion!  You have me completely captivated....

LOL. I am going to work on it more this weekend.  I have been having a little trouble typing from a sore arm. Embarassed  Don't tell Anna.  She warned me. Laughing

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 06, 2006, 10:11:04 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Going O/T....

LOL. I am going to work on it more this weekend.  I have been having a little trouble typing from a sore arm. Embarassed  Don't tell Anna.  She warned me. Laughing

I won't I promise... and now I feel bad for being a willing participant in egging you on!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #118 on: July 06, 2006, 10:11:38 PM »

TTYL  gonna go eweeeeeeee and ahhhhhhhh a bit at the fireworks..LOL
Have a great night!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: July 06, 2006, 10:11:47 PM »

OT

Thanks

I know!  They apparently adminster a drug that speeds up your heart involuntarily....I hate that out of control feeling.   I don't think there is anything wrong with my heart, but the doctor wants it done.  I am making myself sick worrying about it.  silly me.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.