April 28, 2024, 09:09:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135796 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2006, 10:12:36 PM »

Where is Anna?  She really had it going today... I couldn't even add... just read ... great stuff...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #121 on: July 06, 2006, 10:13:18 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
AZSunny, I know nothing about that test...but do wish you the best, and hope you know that!  You'll be okay....you come from strong stock, and Jacqueline is probably on target with not thinking about it.

(((Hugs)))

thanks so much,  I think I am getting myself worked up over nothing!!  (but I will be damn glad when it is done! Wink )

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2006, 10:14:13 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
AZSunny, I know nothing about that test...but do wish you the best, and hope you know that!  You'll be okay....you come from strong stock, and Jacqueline is probably on target with not thinking about it.

(((Hugs)))

thanks so much,  I think I am getting myself worked up over nothing!!  (but I will be damn glad when it is done! Wink )

I will say a quick prayer for you in the morning...

Nite Ang.

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #123 on: July 06, 2006, 10:14:38 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
AZSUNNy

I have never heard of anyone having any problems related to the dobutamine but as you know there is always that first time.  People with pheochromocytoma and subacute aortic stenosis should not be administered this drug, but you obviously have neither of those or you would know it.  Pheochromoctyomas cause some high rises in BP that cannot be controlled with medications and they are very, very rare.  Subacute aortic stenosis is something you would also know if you had it.  That's all I know and that was just told to me by someone else who has a working knowledge of medicine.

thanks Tylergal!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #124 on: July 06, 2006, 10:16:06 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Red"
Don't forget to watch Rita tonight ... its the swan song of Live & Direct at 10edt.

However, spoke with them today ... Rita staying at MSNBC to do other projects.

The closing of one door means the opening of a new.

Kinda wonder what kind of rearranging Dan Abrams is gonna do with the place.

Certainly wish her and her crew the best in their new endeavors ... going to miss the show and the voice it gave to missing person stories.

Not really sure if I agree with it all with what Abrams is doing. Keeping others and not Rita's show ... hmm.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #125 on: July 06, 2006, 10:17:39 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

(((Hugs)))

Nite Ang.

thanks Mrs. Red.  I hate the feeling of not being in control of my body.  i am sure I will be fine, but it will be an hour and a half of hell!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: July 06, 2006, 10:18:19 PM »

Don't forget to watch Rita tonight ... its the swan song of Live & Direct at 10edt.

Is he moving to that time slot?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/431172p-363418c.html

article describing the new changes at MSNBC
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: July 06, 2006, 10:18:29 PM »

(((Hugs)))

Nite Ang.

thanks Mrs. Red.  I hate the feeling of not being in control of my body.  i am sure I will be fine, but it will be an hour and a half of hell!

that is a terrible feeling...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #128 on: July 06, 2006, 10:19:50 PM »

wow... it's been 7 years since Columbine...

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #129 on: July 06, 2006, 10:20:48 PM »

New Front page post:

Why Democrats Lose Elections … Enough Said

If you get a chance you have to watch the video of Joe Biden and his comments.

Can you imagine if a Republican ever said such comments? They would be forced to resign, or get censured and take sensitivity training.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/07/06/why-democrats-lose-elections-enough-said/
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #130 on: July 06, 2006, 10:23:30 PM »

Certainly wish her and her crew the best in their new endeavors ... going to miss the show and the voice it gave to missing person stories.

Not really sure if I agree with it all with what Abrams is doing. Keeping others and not Rita's show ... hmm.

Yeah, but I knew when they put Rita opposite Greta that Rita was on the way out. Pretty sure that statement is in the archives somewhere.

Does look like most of us here are primarily interested in the missing persons 'genera', wonder if the networks are picking up on that.

Seems they consider the missing persons thing hot news when it's an alert but then don't spend too much on followups.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #131 on: July 06, 2006, 10:25:20 PM »

Is he moving to that time slot?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/431172p-363418c.html

article describing the new changes at MSNBC

Thanks Red,  maybe she will be able to do more indepth investigations.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: July 06, 2006, 10:25:32 PM »

It's true Carnut... and when they interview ppl that do know about the cases they don't stop talking long enough for the guests to tell us anything.... and sometimes they ask the stupidest questions.....  

I wish they would take lessons from Dana and DO FOLLOW UP... but I guess it's hard when there isn't anything new....

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #133 on: July 06, 2006, 10:26:09 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
[LOL. I am going to work on it more this weekend.  I have been having a little trouble typing from a sore arm. Embarassed  Don't tell Anna.  She warned me. Laughing

Shocked
You mean you ignored my instructions??   Shocked You can get hard knots all the way up that vein that will take forever to go away cause this is med and not just an IV of glucose or saline.  They will stay sore for a long time, too.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #134 on: July 06, 2006, 10:27:39 PM »

Hey AnnA......

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #135 on: July 06, 2006, 10:30:03 PM »

It's true Carnut... and when they interview ppl that do know about the cases they don't stop talking long enough for the guests to tell us anything.... and sometimes they ask the stupidest questions.....  

I wish they would take lessons from Dana and DO FOLLOW UP... but I guess it's hard when there isn't anything new....

Well these cable news networks are still an evolving entity, guess we'll continue to see what unfolds.

I kinda disagree that it would be hard to do anything when there's no new news, I think that would be a good time to discuss what happened and why in greater detail on things.

I think that's what the legal eagle news shows started out doing, explaining to regular folks what was happening in prominent court cases and now they evolved into keeping up with the latest news stories, aka Greta doing 'World Affairs', what a waste.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #136 on: July 06, 2006, 10:30:17 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
OT

Since it is kind of slow, I have a quick question that is personal.  Have any of you had a Dobutamine stess echo?   I am concerned about the drug they administer and I am wondering about side effects.  Scheduled for tomorrow AM

Thanks

AZ..  I never heard of it? But maybe you can do a search online.. I'm sure it will list side effects of there are any.

Sometimes I don't like to read possible side effects.

Just by knowing them I sometimes think I bring em on!  LOL

I know!  They apparently adminster a drug that speeds up your heart involuntarily....I hate that out of control feeling.   I don't think there is anything wrong with my heart, but the doctor wants it done.  I am making myself sick worrying about it.  silly me.

I know that feeling AZ all too well.  I was only 24 when i was rushed to a cardilogist with a heart rate of 160, and previously I had been sitting still.

After a battery of test...echos included, but not the kind with the dye...

Diagonosed with a mitral valve prolapse and  was prescribed inderal daily which slowed my heart rate down.

Dont worry, you will be fine, and it's always good to rule everything out.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #137 on: July 06, 2006, 10:31:01 PM »

Hey AnnA......

Hey, Mrs,
I'm here, just lurking!

Very Happy

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: July 06, 2006, 10:31:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Hey AnnA......

Hey, Mrs,
I'm here, just lurking!

Very Happy

i just listened all day to all of y'all.. .lots of good stuff....

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #139 on: July 06, 2006, 10:34:16 PM »

Hi AZSunny.  I'll be thinking of you tomorrow and say a special prayer in the morning.  I'm sure you'll be fine.  If you need anything, you can call me.  My email is in my profile.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.