April 27, 2024, 10:00:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135732 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #200 on: July 06, 2006, 11:58:29 PM »

G'nite, all...yes, Louise and Katz...and of course Klaas and others on the west coast get here and we've on the east have ventured out.  

Louise, whenever you have a good beach day, keep some of us in mind. amd thank you.  California dreamin'...here

Have a good one...I had a lot of interesting stuff to read this AM, so I imagine when I sign off, the good stuff will roll.  

A prayer for Natalee & her family..(sigh)

signing out.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2006, 12:03:32 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Katz
Snoopy's aunt passed away.  Not her sister.  I haven't had a chance to find out about her yet.  I think she will be in in a day or so to chat with us.

None is okay and her husband has been holding up well, considering.  Please send an extra prayer her way, if you can.

Yes, I will, Lalas!  and Phew...  I'm glad it wasn't her sister  Embarassed I'm embarrassed about asking now...

I'll answer your post in a minute, Louise ~ yeah, I'm slow...

Klaas ~ I got your email ~ boy, you're fast!  Thank you for helping ~ I sent Angel Lala an email telling her that you are helping get her in...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2006, 12:04:42 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
G'nite, all...yes, Louise and Katz...and of course Klaas and others on the west coast get here and we've on the east have ventured out.  

Louise, whenever you have a good beach day, keep some of us in mind. amd thank you.  California dreamin'...here

Have a good one...I had a lot of interesting stuff to read this AM, so I imagine when I sign off, the good stuff will roll.  

signing out.

Good night ~ sweet dreams...  and yes, prayers for Natalee & her family too...

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2006, 12:07:38 AM »

Hi Monkeys!
Anything new tonight before I back track?
I'm waching the movie "The Linda Mccartney Story". I love this movie and just HAVE to watch it every time its on!
Did everyone have a good day?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2006, 12:09:45 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Hi KatzHome,

I'm happy to see you too!  Hope you are feeling well.

Please forget about responding to that old email I sent. Let's go forward.

If I may ask, what has kept you busy lately? I hope it was good things.

With Love

All good stuff, Louise ~ thank you for asking ~ I've been doing a lot of artwork that I still have to finish...  and family stuff ~ and I've been sleeping more...  

I'm back to getting around 7-8 hours of sleep a night again...  For all too many months now I've been getting around half that...  since I switched to swing shift...  and that was just not enough sleep...  something had to give...  It just took a while getting used to the different sleeping hours...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2006, 12:10:30 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Klaas ~ are you still here?

A friend from BFN wants to register here ~ she told me that last month, right before our crash ~ I told her to email Red & Tom, and mention that she knows me ~ I know I'm no big deal here...   Laughing but I thought it might help...

And I realize it was probably because of the crash ~ but she never heard from either of them...

She emailed me again ~ what should I tell her?

Before we go any farther here, you are A BIG DEAL.  You are one of the sweetest monkeys and I missed you those couple days you were not posting and wondered where you were.  I miss you when you are not here.  OK.  Now that makes you a big deal.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2006, 12:11:26 AM »

Quote from: "LouiseVargas"
Right Klaas. Since we both live in SoCal, you recognize a beautiful day when it happens the same way I do. The beach was exceptional today. I feel so energized!  xoxoxoxo

After hearing you describe your day, I feel so jealousized = green with envy for your weather and proximity to the beach.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2006, 12:12:41 AM »

Quote from: "San"
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE

Hugs, San.  Hope Friday is a day of miracles for you.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2006, 12:14:35 AM »

Katz
Snoopy's aunt passed away.  Not her sister.  I haven't had a chance to find out about her yet.  I think she will be in in a day or so to chat with us.

None is okay and her husband has been holding up well, considering.  Please send an extra prayer her way, if you can.

Thanks, Lala for letting us know.  I was concerned about her and her family.  Do let her know we are all thinking about and praying for her.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2006, 12:16:27 AM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"

signing out.

Goodnight and I hope this weekend brings you much happiness.  Thinking about you and praying for your situation.  I have walked down that road and it is a rough one, but it is, in retrospect, a very rewarding one.  You will have memories that will take a few years to digest, in order that you realize those were some precious times.

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2006, 12:17:05 AM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Klaas ~ are you still here?

A friend from BFN wants to register here ~ she told me that last month, right before our crash ~ I told her to email Red & Tom, and mention that she knows me ~ I know I'm no big deal here...   Laughing but I thought it might help...

And I realize it was probably because of the crash ~ but she never heard from either of them...

She emailed me again ~ what should I tell her?

Before we go any farther here, you are A BIG DEAL.  You are one of the sweetest monkeys and I missed you those couple days you were not posting and wondered where you were.  I miss you when you are not here.  OK.  Now that makes you a big deal.

{{{hugs}}}  Tyler ~ thanks!  And how are you feeling?  I hope better...

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #211 on: July 07, 2006, 12:17:29 AM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
Hi Monkeys!
I'm waching the movie "The Linda Mccartney Story". I love this movie and just HAVE to watch it every time its on!

I had a great day, Spooky, thank you for asking.  I am wanting to ask you a question but I think you know what it is.  I will let you answer it.  How is your best friend's brother doing. Wink

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #212 on: July 07, 2006, 12:18:27 AM »

Katz

Thanks, Lala for letting us know.  I was concerned about her and her family.  Do let her know we are all thinking about and praying for her.

I am sending prayers to both of them Thanks for letting us know about Snoopy

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #213 on: July 07, 2006, 12:18:56 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Spooky!  I don't know ~ I just got here too!  And I'm just socializing...  Embarassed

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: July 07, 2006, 12:19:40 AM »

I am feeling much better, thank you.  Just about all well.  Saw MD today.

I am sorry I miss Tidycat.  She comes around so rarely and she is such a good kitty mom.  

I wish ArtColley would honor us with her presence more often.

It was good to have truthseeker, kimmy and hubbylove here for a while today.  Anyone seen Ospainter lately?

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #215 on: July 07, 2006, 12:20:30 AM »

Oh yeah!!!!!

And did they finally free Uncle Mike?

I think I just read a contrats post to Jacquie that they did!!!!  I may have even posted a reply on that one...   Embarassed

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #216 on: July 07, 2006, 12:21:08 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

I had a great day, Spooky, thank you for asking.  I am wanting to ask you a question but I think you know what it is.  I will let you answer it.  How is your best friend's brother doing. Wink

lol he's doing well but without me Confused  the trip was uneventful in that respect. but we had a fun time, so that's something, i guess. sigh... i am such a dope Laughing

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2006, 12:21:47 AM »

Oh, well, if Sleuth and Third do not make it in tonight, Louise, Spooky and I will be alone.  So many chores today and tonight including making phone calls and trying to catch up on my laundry.  Gee, how behind it gets and DH and housekeeper have been warned not to wash my clothes.  Sometimes after they do my laundry I have to give my clothes to a barbie doll.

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #218 on: July 07, 2006, 12:22:03 AM »

Hi Monkeys!

Hi Spooky!  I don't know ~ I just got here too!  And I'm just socializing...  Embarassed

Hi ya Katz! Good to see you Very Happy

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #219 on: July 07, 2006, 12:22:38 AM »

I think Uncle Mike is on his way and Spooky, you are no dope and glad the trip was good, but I wish it would have been better.  Hugs to you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.