April 28, 2024, 11:12:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135805 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: July 07, 2006, 10:11:59 AM »

Quote from: "Houdini"

The answers can be found in the pimps modus operandi, and what exactly happened leading up to Natalee leaving C&C's with Joran and the Kalpoes. You know they weren't alone, there was reports of a white car following them.....right?

If there were reports of a white car following them that means the car was black.  Who do we know that has a back car?  Joran & Freddy's friend Jamie.  JMO.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: July 07, 2006, 10:14:01 AM »

Quote from: "MeMere"
FM....that sounds super.....could we have the layered dip recipe....?  I have enjoyed it but never made it..... Smile

Sure I will post it in the lounge!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: July 07, 2006, 10:18:21 AM »

By the way Good Morning Everyone.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: July 07, 2006, 10:18:55 AM »

San wrote:
If there were reports of a white car following them that means the car was black. Who do we know that has a back car? Joran & Freddy's friend Jamie. JMO.

Ain't that the truth San!  You can't believe anything reported by Aruba.

I'm waiting for them to declare the case closed, because I expect someone to pick up the sporter for some "Zoo Interrogation".  Within 10 minutes he'll either be "singing like a canary" or bleeding like a "stuck pig". Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #304 on: July 07, 2006, 10:19:13 AM »

Morning Monkeys!  Coffee anyone?
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: July 07, 2006, 10:22:43 AM »

Quote from: "San"

The answers can be found in the pimps modus operandi, and what exactly happened leading up to Natalee leaving C&C's with Joran and the Kalpoes. You know they weren't alone, there was reports of a white car following them.....right?

If there were reports of a white car following them that means the car was black.  Who do we know that has a back car?  Joran & Freddy's friend Jamie.  JMO.

Yep just take the opposite.   Do we know if any of the other "pimps" were at C&C?  Any of those named - wonder if they were there.  I would like to know where the info of the "white car" came from - witnesses there?

I sure would also like to know the cell phone records of the group - leading up to the group leaving C&C's.  It could perhaps shed a little light on who was talking to whom - possibly making plans?

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: July 07, 2006, 10:23:30 AM »

Which monkey wanted help in placing their avatar in their signature line?  I have some advice, if you are still interested.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #307 on: July 07, 2006, 10:24:43 AM »

San wrote:
If there were reports of a white car following them that means the car was black. Who do we know that has a back car? Joran & Freddy's friend Jamie. JMO.

Ain't that the truth San!  You can't believe anything reported by Aruba.

I'm waiting for them to declare the case closed, because I expect someone to pick up the sporter for some "Zoo Interrogation".  Within 10 minutes he'll either be "singing like a canary" or bleeding like a "stuck pig". Laughing

Laughing I hope someone at least video tapes it!

Hi lala's - I sure could use coffee - I can't seem to wake up today!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: July 07, 2006, 10:25:45 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Which monkey wanted help in placing their avatar in their signature line?  I have some advice, if you are still interested.

flyingmermaid was asking this a.m. - but I would like to learn too... Very Happy

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #309 on: July 07, 2006, 10:29:46 AM »

Morning Kimmy, I am sleepy this AM also.  I think it's because it's Friday.  The best advice I can give you is to ask Klaas to dig into her avatar archives and post your url. She posts it so that there is a space between certain letter but then tells you the correct way to copy it into your sig line. Trust me, it is the best and easiest way to do it.  I know from experience.  It works very well, if you follow the directions.  Wink
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 07, 2006, 10:30:45 AM »

Kimmy53 wrote:
Yep just take the opposite. Do we know if any of the other "pimps" were at C&C? Any of those named - wonder if they were there. An excellent question, that would show premeditation.

I would like to know where the info of the "white car" came from - witnesses there? Have to ask Klaas, but I thought the "white car" came up from a couple different MB'rs recollections.

I sure would also like to know the cell phone records of the group - leading up to the group leaving C&C's. It could perhaps shed a little light on who was talking to whom - possibly making plans?  Finding anyone's phone records from Aruba is like looking for the "Holy Grail".  But that would tell you alot.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 07, 2006, 10:30:53 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Yep just take the opposite.   Do we know if any of the other "pimps" were at C&C?  Any of those named - wonder if they were there.  I would like to know where the info of the "white car" came from - witnesses there?

I sure would also like to know the cell phone records of the group - leading up to the group leaving C&C's.  It could perhaps shed a little light on who was talking to whom - possibly making plans?

They will never release any cell phone records because it would reveal too much information and this case would have been solved. We would also know all the people who were involved in the cover-up.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: July 07, 2006, 10:33:47 AM »

Kimmy53 wrote:
Yep just take the opposite. Do we know if any of the other "pimps" were at C&C? Any of those named - wonder if they were there. An excellent question, that would show premeditation.

I would like to know where the info of the "white car" came from - witnesses there? Have to ask Klaas, but I thought the "white car" came up from a couple different MB'rs recollections.

I sure would also like to know the cell phone records of the group - leading up to the group leaving C&C's. It could perhaps shed a little light on who was talking to whom - possibly making plans?  Finding anyone's phone records from Aruba is like looking for the "Holy Grail".  But that would tell you alot.

Goodmorning all!

The white car information came to light in the Dutch reenactment.  For all we know they could have gotten that information from Julia Renfro  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 07, 2006, 10:35:25 AM »

To add your avatar or any photo to your signature line you need to have it uploaded to a site like www.photobucket.com then copy and paste the [img] link into you signature line area in your profile.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: July 07, 2006, 10:37:40 AM »

Klaasend wrote:
The white car information came to light in the Dutch reenactment. For all we know they could have gotten that information from Julia Renfro

If they did, we can consider it GOSPEL.  Rolling Eyes

But then why bring up the white car at all, unless it was mentioned in someone's statement.

Somebody made note of it, on that you can be sure.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: July 07, 2006, 10:43:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Kimmy53 wrote:

Goodmorning all!

The white car information came to light in the Dutch reenactment.  For all we know they could have gotten that information from Julia Renfro  Wink

That's what I was afraid of.

But then again- the pimps could have been circling around like sharks....waiting for Deepak to call and say they are coming out the door now.

Something I am wondering about the cell phone records... Could the "provider" be compelled to turn over the records?  For instance.  Say Bob owns a little cell phone co. but for what ever reason doesn't want to turn over records to authorities.  He buys airtime from Alltel to sell.  Wouldn't Alltel have the same records as Bob?  Even if Bob decided to delete records, wouldn't Alltel still have record of calls?

Guess I'm reaching.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: July 07, 2006, 10:45:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Kimmy53 wrote:

Goodmorning all!

Need I say anything more. Laughing
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 07, 2006, 10:46:45 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Thanks Lala's - Any help would be appreciated.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #318 on: July 07, 2006, 10:48:05 AM »

Klaasend wrote:
The white car information came to light in the Dutch reenactment. For all we know they could have gotten that information from Julia Renfro

If they did, we can consider it GOSPEL.  Rolling Eyes

But then why bring up the white car at all, unless it was mentioned in someone's statement.

Somebody made note of it, on that you can be sure.

I agree that someone indeed made note of it because they were trying to mislead everyone.  If that someone was one of the three they were instructed to say white car.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: July 07, 2006, 10:49:29 AM »

Kimmy53 wrote:
Wouldn't Alltel have the same records as Bob? Even if Bob decided to delete records, wouldn't Alltel still have record of calls?

Guess I'm reaching.

That's a "logical" reach, Kimmy.

Klaas, doesn't Allmetro know alot about cell phones?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.