April 28, 2024, 12:07:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135811 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: July 07, 2006, 11:26:31 AM »

If that property was searched and the FBI was there assisting we would not be discussing where Natalee is we would be discussing the trial of Joran Van Der Sloot for her murder!

Come get me JoeTaco!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: July 07, 2006, 11:29:52 AM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

In Aruba, Some one Accusing the Government of Hiding Some thing and Protecting Someone? Say it Isn’t So

http://tinyurl.com/zwma7

Just another aspect of Aruban goings-on that the NY Civil Court Judge should take a look at when making her final ruling as to jurisdiction. Is it really possible for the Holloway/Twitty family to get a fair trail in this atmosphere, climate or culture

HAMMER,
Isnt this called a "pattern of practice" legally when there is evidence of
something being repeated like this?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #342 on: July 07, 2006, 11:31:25 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
If that property was searched and the FBI was there assisting we would not be discussing where Natalee is we would be discussing the trial of Joran Van Der Sloot for her murder!

Come get me JoeTaco!

I'd like to see some Ground Penetrating Radar inside the fence at the compound.  The other nite on Cold Case Files or one of those shows, they solved a murder that was 25-30 years old.  Dad buried Mom next to the pool and poured concrete over her.  GPR found her.  Dad went to jail.  Sometimes things do work out.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: July 07, 2006, 11:33:11 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "San"
[.

Why the hell would Anita feel the need to say the yard was dug up. Shocked    All she had to say is that they did a complete searched the entire property.  Something is on the property for sure.

That was what I thought, too, San.  Why is she the only one aware of
this most thorough search?  Claimed the FBI was also there, wearing white suits??  I don't think the FBI is the one who wore the white suits the first 3.5 hour search of Sporters quarters.  Why would they?  I have never seen the FBI wearing white suits for any forensic search in this country.  Maybe she is afraid of her flagstone or whatever they are around the pool being all dug up as well they should be.  Ditto the new fountain added recently.

When one is the prime suspect in a murder investigation, who in their
right mind would start pouring concrete???
  Rolling Eyes

.[/quote]

None of them are in their right minds.

I also believe that the Vandersloots think they are above the law and will do as they darn well please.   Evil or Very Mad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: July 07, 2006, 11:40:03 AM »

Fluffy How did you do that ?  The Avitar I mean?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 07, 2006, 11:41:36 AM »

[.

Why the hell would Anita feel the need to say the yard was dug up. Shocked    All she had to say is that they did a complete searched the entire property.  Something is on the property for sure.

That was what I thought, too, San.  Why is she the only one aware of
this most thorough search?  Claimed the FBI was also there, wearing white suits??  I don't think the FBI is the one who wore the white suits the first 3.5 hour search of Sporters quarters.  Why would they?  I have never seen the FBI wearing white suits for any forensic search in this country.  Maybe she is afraid of her flagstone or whatever they are around the pool being all dug up as well they should be.  Ditto the new fountain added recently.

When one is the prime suspect in a murder investigation, who in their
right mind would start pouring concrete???   Rolling Eyes

.[/quote]

This is so true Anna.  I like this line and I'm going to use it.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #346 on: July 07, 2006, 11:42:29 AM »

Come get me JoeTaco!

I believe I said something similar to this is previous posts....a similar case here in Maine happened and finally they found remains under concrete. I know jvds pool was already there.....but the pool surround was new. I am at the point now that no matter what any of us say or do, nothing will help. Sorry to be so negative, but I fear this case will never be solved.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: July 07, 2006, 11:46:57 AM »

Klaas told me what to do.  Go to photobucket.com and upload the image you want.  Then right click and copy the line at the img.  then paste it in your sig line.  It was easy to do - and I am a kluttz.  A few pages back is Klaas' explanation - try it!!!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: July 07, 2006, 11:48:09 AM »

FM - the avatar needs to be on the web, like in a photobucket site.  If you want this one, you can copy the link and add

It will look like the link above.  You can copy and paste this link but remove the SPACE between [IMG] http and after the .jpg
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: July 07, 2006, 11:48:47 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

I also believe that the Vandersloots think they are above the law and will do as they darn well please.   Evil or Very Mad

But according to Nelson Odobur no one is above t he law.
the big hammer
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: July 07, 2006, 11:51:50 AM »

Pattern or Practice

In legal setting, most frequently applied in discrimination settings.  Often used to litigate police departments under claim of unfair, unwarranted search.

Here's an example:

Section 14141 makes unlawful a pattern or practice of violating the United States Constitution or federal law. In doing so, it prohibits law enforcement agencies from regularly violating existing constitutional protections against police misconduct, such as excessive force, false arrests, unreasonable searches or seizures, and intentional racial or ethnic discrimination. It also prohibits agencies from regularly violating existing protections against police misconduct under federal statutes, such as Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, 42 U.S.C. 2000d (discrimination on the basis of race, color or national origin by recipients of federal financial assistance), the Safe Streets Act (described above), and §504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, 29 U.S.C. §794 (discrimination on the basis of disability) .

Section 14141 makes a governmental authority directly responsible for a pattern or practice of unlawful conduct by its law enforcement officers. As a result, a court can order a governmental authority to take actions to eliminate the unlawful pattern or practice.

http://www.usdoj.gov/crt/split/faq.htm#illconduct

Re: FP story regarding "hiding" of purpose for increased taxes as described...above is taken from US DOJ, and question revolves around whether same stauatory basis exists on Aruba under Dutch law.  I would think there is a similar provision, but cannot say whether it can be applied.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: July 07, 2006, 11:55:06 AM »

Test!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: July 07, 2006, 11:56:38 AM »

Except maybe Nelson Oduber. And then he decides who else is above the law.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: July 07, 2006, 11:58:48 AM »

Test!

I think you need to go back an add the brackets around the img.  Don't worry we will help you get it right. Just takes practice.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:01 AM »

fm- i think the img has to be in a box [img] like this.  wish i could help more.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: July 07, 2006, 11:59:46 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Morning Monkeys....

how is everyone??  

I was thinking about this last night... and tried to put together everything I believe out of the statements of all of these little slimy ba****ds....

(1) - consistent by K2 - did not p/u jvds
(2) -  jvds changed that story from his ca interview to his greta interview to the statements..... from no one picked me up to deepak to satish

so, I think there was never a drop off at the beach... they didn't go there.... I think they made that story up because of the fact that pvds knew from his buddies on ALE that there was a man flashing tourists and trying to molest them from the woman who came forward.....so they were putting their hopes on ppl being stupid enough to buy that a flasher did it....

they all mention going by the house... so I think it happened there.....

it has been mentioned that freddy, and guido were at jvds' house...

so i think it happened there and there is proof.... via film or otherwise (plus no search... they didn't search the main house  Rolling Eyes )

can anyone add to this or tell me where I am going wrong??

and I agree San... if they said white it's probably black!!

Hi Mrs. Red & All!  I'm with you...it all happened at the house and throwing the beach scene/s in the mix was just to deflect and send in red herrings.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #356 on: July 07, 2006, 12:01:08 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Yes - for what ever purpose they want it to serve - Doesn't that just burn you up???

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #357 on: July 07, 2006, 12:02:18 PM »

Klaassss.....the other day when I posted info from another site on
"Judge Kapnick's vacation" and you replied to me that you had different info on this.....but you did not elaborate on the info you have.....can you elaborate now?? Just wondering when this judge will be heading off to vacation time.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 07, 2006, 12:05:25 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

Exactly.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 07, 2006, 12:06:52 PM »

Mrs Red,
That is pretty much the way I see it, too.  Had Anita been home, they might have gone to the Mill Resort of other commercial facility but if Freddie was already in place and he is the videographer/photographer/one experienced with making CD's of previous activities, that would be a second reason for that location as well.  He may have had props, scenery, etc. all ready.

So two reasons, Anita away and Freddie on the premises.  I wonder why Melody contradicted Freddie's alibi like that.  It was obvious Anita was coaching her.  Anita also asked Freddie what the polis asked him which seems to be one of the few things frowned upon in Aruba.

And third reason, it was the only place of interest, mentioned destination, etc. that was never searched.  Now Anita is claiming it was and the yard was even dug up.  Why was there no media coverage of this big searching event?  I would think there would have been plenty.  At least of the dug up yard.  She always overplays her hand like that.   Rolling Eyes   Plus they forgot to tell Dompig about the search and he still has it on his
wish list.  I wonder if it is his Wish List at amazon.com or where?

Also, remember that curious statement of Joran's to Anita, (something to the effect) : "If you had been home this never would have happened" ?

And remember the (pretended) search in the yard/exterior? All for the benefit of the TV cameras, in my opinion. Big show.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.