April 28, 2024, 11:55:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135810 times)
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: July 07, 2006, 12:07:40 PM »

test ::Fingers Crossed::

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: July 07, 2006, 12:09:19 PM »

I have to go to lunch.  I am meeting the tile guy.  Maybe we can work on it later.

Thanks anyway!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: July 07, 2006, 12:09:26 PM »

I don't think that the case will ever reach an acceptable conclusion.  That being the truth.  Too much money has flowed into the right pockets and as far as I can see, our own government has no intention of ever stepping in and asking any questions or demanding any answers.  Too many other irons in the fire for the FBI, CIA, DEA, or any other agency to get involved.  Unfortunately, Natalee was a small fish and those that could have done something in the beginning allowed too much to be lost and now only a guilty conscience will break this wide open.  I doubt that would bring any justice even if it happened.  The island and the Dutch that control it have no intention of solving this and until its people rise up and demand an accounting there will be no day of reckoning for the Holloway/Twitty family.  Just makes me sick to think of it this way.  Sad
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #363 on: July 07, 2006, 12:11:55 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't think that the case will ever reach an acceptable conclusion.  That being the truth.  Too much money has flowed into the right pockets and as far as I can see, our own government has no intention of ever stepping in and asking any questions or demanding any answers.  Too many other irons in the fire for the FBI, CIA, DEA, or any other agency to get involved.  Unfortunately, Natalee was a small fish and those that could have done something in the beginning allowed too much to be lost and now only a guilty conscience will break this wide open.  I doubt that would bring any justice even if it happened.  The island and the Dutch that control it have no intention of solving this and until its people rise up and demand an accounting there will be no day of reckoning for the Holloway/Twitty family.  Just makes me sick to think of it this way.  Sad

I have to agree....as much as I hate to. It all sucks.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: July 07, 2006, 12:12:49 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Klaassss.....the other day when I posted info from another site on
"Judge Kapnick's vacation" and you replied to me that you had different info on this.....but you did not elaborate on the info you have.....can you elaborate now?? Just wondering when this judge will be heading off to vacation time.

I was looking at this calendar and don't see a vacation:

http://tinyurl.com/rd5zn

Type in the "code".  Then choose Supreme Court Calendars (by Justice), then choose New York County, then pick Kapnick's name:

For each day with information in it she has several cases listed.  I don't see a vacation other than nothing scheduled on the 17th and 24th of July where nothing is listed.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: July 07, 2006, 12:13:18 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

Also, remember that curious statement of Joran's to Anita, (something to the effect) : "If you had been home this never would have happened" ?

And remember the (pretended) search in the yard/exterior? All for the benefit of the TV cameras, in my opinion. Big show.

How embarrassing was that search.  Could you imagine the people who were searching and when they get to a certain area they look at Paulus for his approval and him shaking his head no.

To me that is like when a little kid is in the candy store and they want an piece of candy and they look up at you for your approval and you shaking your head no.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: July 07, 2006, 12:16:13 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

The New York judge really needs to give the go-ahead. Hopefully, something would then begin to un-ravel and the truth emerge.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: July 07, 2006, 12:16:52 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
"Judge Kapnick's vacation" and you replied to me that you had different info on this.....but you did not elaborate on the info you have.....can you elaborate now?? Just wondering when this judge will be heading off to vacation time.

Type in the "code".  Then choose Supreme Court Calendars (by Justice), then choose New York County, then pick Kapnick's name:

For each day with information in it she has several cases listed.  I don't see a vacation other than nothing scheduled on the 17th and 24th of July where nothing is listed.

Ok...thanks...interesting, indeed.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: July 07, 2006, 12:21:33 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Also, remember that curious statement of Joran's to Anita, (something to the effect) : "If you had been home this never would have happened" ?

And remember the (pretended) search in the yard/exterior? All for the benefit of the TV cameras, in my opinion. Big show.

How embarrassing was that search.  Could you imagine the people who were searching and when they get to a certain area they look at Paulus for his approval and him shaking his head no.

To me that is like when a little kid is in the candy store and they want an piece of candy and they look up at you for your approval and you shaking your head no.

Yes...it was rediculous...remember the guy in his little outfit looking up and seeing the camera trained upon him and then saying something to the guy he was with and the guy spoken to looking up toward the camera, and then they both quickly pretended to be intently searching? It was so transparent. It was so totally fake.  The answers are at the Sloot residence.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 07, 2006, 12:34:21 PM »

[
Yes...it was rediculous...remember the guy in his little outfit looking up and seeing the camera trained upon him and then saying something to the guy he was with and the guy spoken to looking up toward the camera, and then they both quickly pretended to be intently searching? It was so transparent. It was so totally fake.  The answers are at the Sloot residence.

Yes, the phony baloney white suits were the give away.  Gee, we wouldn't want to contaminate anything after a family of five, all their trashy friends and two dogs have been all over any evidence for two weeks!   Rolling Eyes

Sometimes I think we were just too polite, waiting for them to explain and actually trying to understand their fake system they were blathering on about all the time.  I wonder if we had just said right up front to cut the crap if they would have been more honest.  Maybe they actually thought they would fool us like little children.

Paulus also had his buddy Ben Vocking present to "help" him which is also highly irregular as Vocking aka King is a member of the PROSESCUTION.  Talk about double dealing.  I think no one should have been on the premises for the search, not even the Sloots.  Never saw that before either.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 07, 2006, 12:42:51 PM »

San,
Glad you like my concrete remark, feel free to use.   Very Happy

I also think the elitist Dutch sold the local Arubans a bill of goods that didn't quite pan out.  For example someone seems to have instilled in them the notion that we have hundreds of thousand go missing and they remain unaccounted for.  This just is not so for the average is 150 year, far far too many but includes those who want to disappear and accidents, etc. Eventually, almost all of them are accounted for.  Based on population that would mean one every twenty years for Aruba.   Evil or Very Mad

Like their murder rate, their rate is not only higher, they don't even count half of them.

I also think someone told them the boycott would not work and would blow over.  The State Dept has to back a boycott and they won't do that, so it won't work or worse, can't be done.  Alabama does lots of business with Aruba so they won't boycott because they would lose the all precious dollar.  Also that Americans could not boycott as the hotels are owned by American companies and all sorts of misinformation that the Arubans seemed to swallow and count on being facts.  None of it was.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: July 07, 2006, 12:46:40 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

wow Klass...u really are amazing......

have u gotten a raise lately???
 Wink

anyone know what kind of golden handshake dompig got???
i'd prefer to see him get a golden shower  ..lol Shocked

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: July 07, 2006, 12:47:29 PM »

FOM -  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing You crack me up!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: July 07, 2006, 12:52:56 PM »

hello all!! quick post...gotta get to my office, but just read fp story...obviously PDR trying to get in good for next election!! Anyone recall who heads it and can we start writing them to investigate Natalee's case?! They could REALLY score points if they solved the case and put Aruba back in US good graces!! That could be out argument!! Let me know what you think

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 07, 2006, 12:56:20 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Morning Monkeys....

how is everyone??  

I was thinking about this last night... and tried to put together everything I believe out of the statements of all of these little slimy ba****ds....

(1) - consistent by K2 - did not p/u jvds
(2) -  jvds changed that story from his ca interview to his greta interview to the statements..... from no one picked me up to deepak to satish

so, I think there was never a drop off at the beach... they didn't go there.... I think they made that story up because of the fact that pvds knew from his buddies on ALE that there was a man flashing tourists and trying to molest them from the woman who came forward.....so they were putting their hopes on ppl being stupid enough to buy that a flasher did it....

they all mention going by the house... so I think it happened there.....

it has been mentioned that freddy, and guido were at jvds' house...

so i think it happened there and there is proof.... via film or otherwise (plus no search... they didn't search the main house  Rolling Eyes )

can anyone add to this or tell me where I am going wrong??

Mrs. Red I agree 100%!!!!! HAD to be at VS property...definately no drop off at beach!! I also think they used this area because it is dark and desolate so an excuse for not being seen!!

and I agree San... if they said white it's probably black!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: July 07, 2006, 12:58:53 PM »

Morning Monkeys....

how is everyone??  

I was thinking about this last night... and tried to put together everything I believe out of the statements of all of these little slimy ba****ds....

(2) -  jvds changed that story from his ca interview to his greta interview to the statements..... from no one picked me up to deepak to satish

so, I think there was never a drop off at the beach... they didn't go there.... I think they made that story up because of the fact that pvds knew from his buddies on ALE that there was a man flashing tourists and trying to molest them from the woman who came forward.....so they were putting their hopes on ppl being stupid enough to buy that a flasher did it....

so i think it happened there and there is proof.... via film or otherwise (plus no search... they didn't search the main house  Rolling Eyes )

I agree mrs. red.  This all happened that the VDS home.  According to the suspects they drove Natalee all over the island that night.  They had to say they stopped by VDS home just in case someone did see them.  But they make sure to lead everyone away from where the real murder happened which is the VDS home.

PLUS!!!! no way to explain the 3am call from Natalee w/ monkey sounds in background if she was at beach!!! DEFINATELY!! could hear ocean in background...even Joran said w/ Greta it was very loud there with the sound of ocean...that's why he had to walk away a bit to call Deppak/Satish (whatever!!) for a ride home!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #376 on: July 07, 2006, 01:01:34 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Mrs Red,
That is pretty much the way I see it, too.  Had Anita been home, they might have gone to the Mill Resort of other commercial facility but if Freddie was already in place and he is the videographer/photographer/one experienced with making CD's of previous activities, that would be a second reason for that location as well.  He may have had props, scenery, etc. all ready.

So two reasons, Anita away and Freddie on the premises.  I wonder why Melody contradicted Freddie's alibi like that.  It was obvious Anita was coaching her.  Anita also asked Freddie what the polis asked him which seems to be one of the few things frowned upon in Aruba.

And third reason, it was the only place of interest, mentioned destination, etc. that was never searched.  Now Anita is claiming it was and the yard was even dug up.  Why was there no media coverage of this big searching event?  I would think there would have been plenty.  At least of the dug up yard.  She always overplays her hand like that.   Rolling Eyes   Plus they forgot to tell Dompig about the search and he still has it on his
wish list.  I wonder if it is his Wish List at amazon.com or where?

one last bit of my opinion!! haha
BALONEY!!! he was getting ready for school the next day and thus the reason for the delay in leaving...remember..supposedly Joran was doing schoolwork while K2 waited!! IT WAS THE END OF THE SCHOOL YEAR!!! He slept in school the next day!! They were probably setting up the darn cameras!!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 07, 2006, 01:01:48 PM »

Ok.....so Anita says a full search of the whole property was done.....BUT.....we hear otherwise and that only Joran's apt. was searched. Are there documents to any searches on the whole property? I suppose if any docs did exist, that now they are in the damn trash, just like everything else in this case......,no,??

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 07, 2006, 01:04:19 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Morning Monkeys....

how is everyone??  

I agree mrs. red.  This all happened that the VDS home.  According to the suspects they drove Natalee all over the island that night.  They had to say they stopped by VDS home just in case someone did see them.  But they make sure to lead everyone away from where the real murder happened which is the VDS home.

PLUS!!!! no way to explain the 3am call from Natalee w/ monkey sounds in background if she was at beach!!! DEFINATELY!! could hear ocean in background...even Joran said w/ Greta it was very loud there with the sound of ocean...that's why he had to walk away a bit to call Deppak/Satish (whatever!!) for a ride home!!

Another thing that I was thinking (to add to this very eloquent theory Scarlett has brought forth) is that maybe during this "video session" of Natalee being raped, she possibly could have gained consciousness, and began to fight back...possibly even threatening to go to the authorities.  At that point, it's quite likely that the collective of suspects decided to silence her forever...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: July 07, 2006, 01:06:18 PM »

Ok.....so Anita says a full search of the whole property was done.....BUT.....we hear otherwise and that only Joran's apt. was searched. Are there documents to any searches on the whole property? I suppose if any docs did exist, that now they are in the damn trash, just like everything else in this case......,no,??

One other thing to add to this as well...if there was a video taken that night, you can betthe farm that it no longer exists!  It has been destroyed, IMO.  They'd be candidates for the dumbest people in the history of human existence if they didn't...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.