April 27, 2024, 10:37:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135673 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: July 07, 2006, 01:08:25 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I don't think that the case will ever reach an acceptable conclusion.  That being the truth.  Too much money has flowed into the right pockets and as far as I can see, our own government has no intention of ever stepping in and asking any questions or demanding any answers.  Too many other irons in the fire for the FBI, CIA, DEA, or any other agency to get involved.  Unfortunately, Natalee was a small fish and those that could have done something in the beginning allowed too much to be lost and now only a guilty conscience will break this wide open.  I doubt that would bring any justice even if it happened.  The island and the Dutch that control it have no intention of solving this and until its people rise up and demand an accounting there will be no day of reckoning for the Holloway/Twitty family.  Just makes me sick to think of it this way.  Sad

I have to agree....as much as I hate to. It all sucks.

2 points here...I always thought Satish was the weak link..and so does Art!! If someone could just get to him!! Remember the "ghost".
oops...forgot my 2nd thought!! haha trying to catch up and post fast before I go to work!! BRAIN FART!!! haha

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: July 07, 2006, 01:08:39 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FOM -  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing You crack me up!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ty.......not  everyone appreciates my style but i am glad to give u a laugh anytime klass Laughing

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: July 07, 2006, 01:10:21 PM »

gotta go---be good

oh screw that
be bad have fun
 Embarassed

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #383 on: July 07, 2006, 01:14:46 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
hello all!! quick post...gotta get to my office, but just read fp story...obviously PDR trying to get in good for next election!! Anyone recall who heads it and can we start writing them to investigate Natalee's case?! They could REALLY score points if they solved the case and put Aruba back in US good graces!! That could be out argument!! Let me know what you think

we just HAVE to get someone there with some political clout on our side!!

Remembered my 2nd thought!! haha  Jossy also CONVINCED!! they found forensic evidence at the house...wish we could get Jossy to elaborate!!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: July 07, 2006, 01:17:09 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
San,
Glad you like my concrete remark, feel free to use.   Very Happy

I also think the elitist Dutch sold the local Arubans a bill of goods that didn't quite pan out.  For example someone seems to have instilled in them the notion that we have hundreds of thousand go missing and they remain unaccounted for.  This just is not so for the average is 150 year, far far too many but includes those who want to disappear and accidents, etc. Eventually, almost all of them are accounted for.  Based on population that would mean one every twenty years for Aruba.   Evil or Very Mad

Like their murder rate, their rate is not only higher, they don't even count half of them.

I also think someone told them the boycott would not work and would blow over.  The State Dept has to back a boycott and they won't do that, so it won't work or worse, can't be done.  Alabama does lots of business with Aruba so they won't boycott because they would lose the all precious dollar.  Also that Americans could not boycott as the hotels are owned by American companies and all sorts of misinformation that the Arubans seemed to swallow and count on being facts.  None of it was.

Not only that, but I just got my trip advisor newletter.... Aruba shows up NOWHERE on the top ten for anything.... the Dominican, Nevis & Kitts, etc

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #385 on: July 07, 2006, 01:18:30 PM »

hello all!! quick post...gotta get to my office, but just read fp story...obviously PDR trying to get in good for next election!! Anyone recall who heads it and can we start writing them to investigate Natalee's case?! They could REALLY score points if they solved the case and put Aruba back in US good graces!! That could be out argument!! Let me know what you think

Remembered my 2nd thought!! haha  Jossy also CONVINCED!! they found forensic evidence at the house...wish we could get Jossy to elaborate!!

Leaving on this note.  You are so funny LisaLou. Between you and FOM I may actually make it through this Friday without crying.  Laughing
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: July 07, 2006, 01:21:20 PM »

Leaving on this note.  You are so funny LisaLou. Between you and FOM I may actually make it through this Friday without crying.  Laughing

Before you leave, I'd like to tell you how much I enjoy being in your presence Lala's!  Your aura is breathtaking...Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: July 07, 2006, 01:22:32 PM »

laughing because I am naive about getting someone political on our side or because I am so so blonde today!!!!???? Rolling Eyes  Have a wonderful day either way!! and remeber..THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: July 07, 2006, 01:23:20 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"

Before you leave, I'd like to tell you how much I enjoy being in your presence Lala's!  Your aura is breathtaking...Wink

so sweet!! I second that!! to both of you!!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: July 07, 2006, 01:28:09 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
AZSunny

If you check in....the test is very controlled.  The medicine in the IV starts slow and titrates (increases) slow.  It can be stopped at any time and leaves your system quickly.  When they want to see how the heart works under exercise, and someone can not walk (you have a leg problem), they use a drug to mimic the "stress" a good brisk walk would have on your heart.  They will watch you every minute.  I've seen some pretty sick people have this test and they control the dosing very well.  Good luck.  I'm glad you have someone that is interested in getting to the bottom of your problems.  Women don't have classic symptoms of heart issues sometimes. Unfortunately, many doctors ignore them.

Carnut

I've never read that beta blockers cause diabetes.  Beta blockers can mask or hide the symptoms a diabetic gets when his sugar is high or low (hunger, sweating...).  The drug is a standard of care for anyone with heart disease...many of whom are diabetic.  I would be interested in reading the article if you can possibly post the source.  TIA

Here's the story I read:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/03/29/hypertension.diabetes/index.html
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: July 07, 2006, 01:33:51 PM »

Well...gotta run!! Off to the office (YUCK!!)
Read earlier where someone went to NHI for rare disease..so sorry...have been speed reading and not real thorough!! If meant NIH instead (National Institute of Health) instead and need any help or special attention...please let me know. My brother is doing his post doctorate there and may be able to help. Just let me know. I know it's a HUGE place w/ tons of research going on...but trust me....I know from when my sister had cancer...knowing someone on the "inside" really does help get you some extra attention!!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: July 07, 2006, 01:34:22 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Buckeye"

Carnut

I've never read that beta blockers cause diabetes.  Beta blockers can mask or hide the symptoms a diabetic gets when his sugar is high or low (hunger, sweating...).  The drug is a standard of care for anyone with heart disease...many of whom are diabetic.  I would be interested in reading the article if you can possibly post the source.  TIA

Here's the story I read:

http://archives.cnn.com/2000/HEALTH/03/29/hypertension.diabetes/index.html

Humm, think this is the story I read:

http://www.pharmacist.com/articles/h_ts_1124.cfm
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #392 on: July 07, 2006, 01:34:23 PM »

Claimed the FBI was also there, wearing white suits??  I don't think the FBI is the one who wore the white suits the first 3.5 hour search of Sporters quarters.  Why would they?  I have never seen the FBI wearing white suits for any forensic search in this country.  Maybe she is afraid of her flagstone or whatever they are around the pool being all dug up as well they should be.  Ditto the new fountain added recently.

When one is the prime suspect in a murder investigation, who in their
right mind would start pouring concrete???
  Rolling Eyes

.[/quote]

None of them are in their right minds.

I also believe that the Vandersloots think they are above the law and will do as they darn well please.   Evil or Very Mad[/quote]

Your correct  The FBI is not allowed to wear white suits unless they are white coveralls for a decontamination or possably an undercover thing  but this search was neither  she's lieing thru her bad Teeth

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: July 07, 2006, 01:35:48 PM »

That calendar for the judge looks pretty full to me. That judge isn't sitting around doing nothing. She has had plenty of time for this case and certainly hasn't been lazy.

I am still thinking she has conveniently decided to let 60 days pass and then John Kelly can begin depositions. I am beginning to think that it really DOES work that way, like the poster (Darlene) said.

In other words, she is helping Beth out by doing nothing at all.

The REAL killer would be if she decided against the case going forward... on day 59. That is when I would know that the "fix" has been in on this from the internationalist crowd all along. That is exactly the kind of stick-it-in-your-face move these people are prone to do.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: July 07, 2006, 01:37:54 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
That calendar for the judge looks pretty full to me. That judge isn't sitting around doing nothing. She has had plenty of time for this case and certainly hasn't been lazy.

I am still thinking she has conveniently decided to let 60 days pass and then John Kelly can begin depositions. I am beginning to think that it really DOES work that way, like the poster (Darlene) said.

In other words, she is helping Beth out by doing nothing at all.

The REAL killer would be if she decided against the case going forward... on day 59. That is when I would know that the "fix" has been in on this from the internationalist crowd all along. That is exactly the kind of stick-it-in-your-face move these people are prone to do.

Hey SB...I am supposed to be gone to work!! haha but your post caught my eye!! Can you explain the 60 day rule? Have not had time to read up on it..will read your answer when I get to office..HOPE!! I have time. Thanks!!

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: July 07, 2006, 01:58:10 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"
I have to go to lunch.  I am meeting the tile guy.  Maybe we can work on it later.

Thanks anyway!

You need a slash in front of the last bracketed IMG like this [/img]

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: July 07, 2006, 02:04:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Mrs Red,
That is pretty much the way I see it, too.  Had Anita been home, they might have gone to the Mill Resort of other commercial facility but if Freddie was already in place and he is the videographer/photographer/one experienced with making CD's of previous activities, that would be a second reason for that location as well.  He may have had props, scenery, etc. all ready.

So two reasons, Anita away and Freddie on the premises.  I wonder why Melody contradicted Freddie's alibi like that.  It was obvious Anita was coaching her.  Anita also asked Freddie what the polis asked him which seems to be one of the few things frowned upon in Aruba.

And third reason, it was the only place of interest, mentioned destination, etc. that was never searched.  Now Anita is claiming it was and the yard was even dug up. Why was there no media coverage of this big searching event?  I would think there would have been plenty.  At least of the dug up yard.  She always overplays her hand like that.   Rolling Eyes   Plus they forgot to tell Dompig about the search and he still has it on his
wish list.  I wonder if it is his Wish List at amazon.com or where?

Why the hell would Anita feel the need to say the yard was dug up. Shocked    All she had to say is that they did a complete searched the entire property.  Something is on the property for sure.

That enabler said that because the yard was being dug for the pool surround.  It does have to be dug out when concrete like this is installed but the enabler that she is and perhaps the one from whom Joran inherited his tendency to lie, made it sound as if ALE or FBI had dug her yard up when it was in fact those who were doing the footing for the concrete.  Not only does lying make her uglier, but lying in a see-thru blouse and then describing Natalee's underwear almost makes her look and sound like a pedophile.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: July 07, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
Ok.....so Anita says a full search of the whole property was done.....BUT.....we hear otherwise and that only Joran's apt. was searched. Are there documents to any searches on the whole property? I suppose if any docs did exist, that now they are in the damn trash, just like everything else in this case......,no,??

One other thing to add to this as well...if there was a video taken that night, you can betthe farm that it no longer exists!  It has been destroyed, IMO.  They'd be candidates for the dumbest people in the history of human existence if they didn't...

Third, I totally agree with you that there was a video being made or made and Natalee became cognizant of what was going on and threatened them with legal authorities but I do disagree when you say it has been destroyed.  I do believe that video still exists and it might be in Aruba or made its way to Holland with Guido.  It is still out there.  Somoene has it for a souvenir.  That's the way criminals behave.  They save something for a souvenir and videos are usually what they save although I think Joran or Deepak has Natalee's earrings, perhaps Fanita has them, even wearing them and flaunting them in public to see if anyone can see them.  She would do that.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: July 07, 2006, 02:13:30 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
Quote from: "klaasend"
FOM -  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing You crack me up!  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

ty.......not  everyone appreciates my style but i am glad to give u a laugh anytime klass Laughing

Ditto - that was Hilarious!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: July 07, 2006, 02:18:47 PM »

The Arubans can thank the Sloots and their ALE for this:

Brickell Bay Beach Club
Palm Beach, Aruba
7 Days/6 Nights with Air
Located near famous Palm Beach!
Book by July 13, 2006
Travel Now - September 29, 2006

FROM $599 per person!

Note that is including air fare.  Not much left for the hotel.

But that is the one belonging to Michael Posner {{shudder}} so who knows just what that might include, free concrete shoes for example.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.