April 28, 2024, 03:04:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135762 times)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: July 07, 2006, 04:20:47 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey y'all what's up??

and about the shoe... I know that y'all think I am probably crazy... but during the greta interview jvds smirks so hard at the questions about the shoes and then kinda rolls his feet and shows her his (old) shoes... I swear he was thinking ... you stupid lady... I am wearing the shoes...

I know I have nothing to go on regarding this but his facical expression just seemed too damn smug!

No, no Scarlett...I have actually thought the same thing ever since I watched that interview.  I remember saying (in here) the day after that part of the interview aired that to me, it seemed he was probably wearing the exact pair of shoes he had on the night in question.  He even kind of made it a point to state that the shoes he was displaying were the same ones (not same pair, but same style) he wore that night.  It's funny you bring that up...

BTW, how you doin' girl?  Wink

I'm good..... I think you and i are the only ones that think that... I wish we had a replay in the cage of that interview and the CA interview... that we could all watch at the same time...

I third that motion...don't think the shoes are a threat to Joran anymore!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 07, 2006, 04:21:38 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
All kidding aside...find something you love to do (of a physical nature), and have fun doing it. Part of the problem with sticking to an excercise program is it's perception of being "work". And, we all know how people dislike "work"...

I know it's not revolutionary advice. But, it'll work..

See Anna, I told you he was a guru.

That's the key to the whole thing, you have to enjoy the excersize part that you do.

Da Purple Dalai Llama I tell ya. Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 07, 2006, 04:22:47 PM »

Gotta Vanish but will bbl.    C-Ya!

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: July 07, 2006, 04:23:38 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Houdini"
ldstlou wrote:
PLEASE!!! let me in on it!! BIG fan of pizza...struggle w/ the exersize part!!

haha..however...between my rehab project and protein diet..I have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks!!

Pshaw.......10 lbs, 10 schmounds.  Thirdstrike can have you losing that in 2 HOURS.

His purpleness, is a fitness and exercise guru.

Although, Arlene Schiffer <sp> hasn't been able to speak on camera ever since Thirdstrike interrogated her. Laughing

I am ready!! get me skinny again!!

All kidding aside...find something you love to do (of a physical nature), and have fun doing it.  Part of the problem with sticking to an excercise program is it's perception of being "work".  And, we all know how people dislike "work"...

I know it's not revolutionary advice.  But, it'll work..Wink

I know I know!! just hard to justify the "me time" when you are single mom...but when school starts...getting back to yoga..I LOVE!! yoga! Thanks for the advice!! now hound my fanny this fall!! haha

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: July 07, 2006, 04:23:44 PM »

Gotta Vanish but will bbl.    C-Ya!

Take Care Houdini!!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #525 on: July 07, 2006, 04:24:59 PM »

I am certain Paulus would have given instructions to destory any photographic proof of anything but I doubt that Deepak/Satish/Freddie would do so especially if it implicated Joran more than it implicated themselves.

I also believe Freddie got into trouble for filming the underage girls because he was attempting to sell CD's locally.  While the PIMPS may have been strictly amateur, at some point I would venture a bet they had aspriations of commercial endeavors.  No, certainly not with this one to tie them to a crime but they may have tried it in the past other than with Freddie's DVD or had plans for doing so at some point.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 07, 2006, 04:25:28 PM »

Hey y'all what's up??

and about the shoe... I know that y'all think I am probably crazy... but during the greta interview jvds smirks so hard at the questions about the shoes and then kinda rolls his feet and shows her his (old) shoes... I swear he was thinking ... you stupid lady... I am wearing the shoes...

I know I have nothing to go on regarding this but his facical expression just seemed too damn smug!

No, no Scarlett...I have actually thought the same thing ever since I watched that interview.  I remember saying (in here) the day after that part of the interview aired that to me, it seemed he was probably wearing the exact pair of shoes he had on the night in question.  He even kind of made it a point to state that the shoes he was displaying were the same ones (not same pair, but same style) he wore that night.  It's funny you bring that up...

I'm good..... I think you and i are the only ones that think that... I wish we had a replay in the cage of that interview and the CA interview... that we could all watch at the same time...

coming back to me...didn't the creep even point out that the ones he had on were "exactly the sam"!!

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #527 on: July 07, 2006, 04:25:33 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
I know I know!! just hard to justify the "me time" when you are single mom...but when school starts...getting back to yoga..I LOVE!! yoga! Thanks for the advice!! now hound my fanny this fall!! haha

STEP AWAY FROM THE JOKE THIRDSTRIKE--------TOO EASY!

flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: July 07, 2006, 04:26:24 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
All kidding aside...find something you love to do (of a physical nature), and have fun doing it. Part of the problem with sticking to an excercise program is it's perception of being "work". And, we all know how people dislike "work"...

I know it's not revolutionary advice. But, it'll work..

See Anna, I told you he was a guru.

That's the key to the whole thing, you have to enjoy the excersize part that you do.

Da Purple Dalai Llama I tell ya. Laughing

Houdini - caught that we are thinking RIGHT a few pgs back- didn't want you to think I missed that!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: July 07, 2006, 04:26:43 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Carnut"
ldstlou wrote:
I don't know Tygergal...I am usually on the same wavelength as you (judge that good or bad!) haha but what would the shoe prove w/out body? Why would he think at the moment to save the shoe? Give me your scenario

If the shoe was covered with NH's blood, Joran has alot of splainin to do! Shocked

And JVDS is known for kicking.

He kicked her in the head, which bleeds easily.  No other part of the body will bleed as fast or as profusely as a kick to the head.  The head is highly vascular.  Ever wondered why you could just be sitting around and get a nose bleed for no reason?  Just dry air can cause that.  Yep, it's highly vascular in that region of the body.

Wonder if Joran has ever had karate lessons of any kind? He would be a lethal weapon, especially against someone as petite as Natalee.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: July 07, 2006, 04:27:17 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
I am certain Paulus would have given instructions to destory any photographic proof of anything but I doubt that Deepak/Satish/Freddie would do so especially if it implicated Joran more than it implicated themselves.

I also believe Freddie got into trouble for filming the underage girls because he was attempting to sell CD's locally.  While the PIMPS may have been strictly amateur, at some point I would venture a bet they had aspriations of commercial endeavors.  No, certainly not with this one to tie them to a crime but they may have tried it in the past other than with Freddie's DVD or had plans for doing so at some point.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disgree, eh Anna??  Besides...what do i know?  I'm sheltered...Wink
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: July 07, 2006, 04:28:16 PM »

ldstlou wrote:

told you I was blonde today!! AAAHHH! how embarrasing!! stop you guys! Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: July 07, 2006, 04:28:59 PM »

ldstlou wrote:

Wasn't even on the radar, Houdini!  Wait...you make a beeline back just to tell me that??  Wink
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 07, 2006, 04:33:04 PM »

Mrs. Red,
Oh, I agree completely that Joran was smirking and lying through his teeth about the shoes in the interview.  For one thing the Size 14 Swiss K's don't exist since he wears a Size 10.5, so I do think thise were his Swiss K's from that time period.  However, it was reported he still had a large cut on his left foot almost two weeks later when arrested so I still think there is something about his shoes of that night but just think he was NOT wearing the ones he claimed he was, was totally different pair or something.  

The cut on his left foot came from something and don't think Sporter goes barefoot that much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 07, 2006, 04:33:33 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
Wasn't even on the radar, Houdini! Wait...you make a beeline back just to tell me that??

Almost broke my finger trying to steer you away.  Laughing

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 07, 2006, 04:33:40 PM »

Quote from: Anna

I totally agree with this...

I agree with this too... they put the wrong film into the wrong hands or something...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2006, 04:33:42 PM »

Hey y'all what's up??

I thought the same exact thing! And they were certainly old enough by then to qualify. What better way to hide shoes with evidence, than to always keep them on your feet? Those shoes were DISTRESSED. That's not his dress style, in my opinon.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2006, 04:34:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Mrs. Red,
Oh, I agree completely that Joran was smirking and lying through his teeth about the shoes in the interview.  For one thing the Size 14 Swiss K's don't exist since he wears a Size 10.5, so I do think thise were his Swiss K's from that time period.  However, it was reported he still had a large cut on his left foot almost two weeks later when arrested so I still think there is something about his shoes of that night but just think he was NOT wearing the ones he claimed he was, was totally different pair or something.  

The cut on his left foot came from something and don't think Sporter goes barefoot that much.

don't remember the cut?

justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2006, 04:34:25 PM »

What if?

The size 14 shoes were Satish's? Or Deepak's?

And Joran had that shoe at his residence, as a means of blackmailing K2?

Satish/Deepak may not have even been the one directly responsible for Natalee's death (I think Joran or Paulus is), but was present either when she sustained injury or during the "disposal".

Also, remember that when Guido was detained it involved suspicion of "heavy assault" or something along those lines?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2006, 04:34:31 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Hey y'all what's up??

coming back to me...didn't the creep even point out that the ones he had on were "exactly the sam"!!

yes and with that smug little smirk... (which I would love to slap right off of his face.... )

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.