April 27, 2024, 04:34:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135706 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: July 07, 2006, 04:58:03 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Ono"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Hey y'all what's up??

and about the shoe... I know that y'all think I am probably crazy... but during the greta interview jvds smirks so hard at the questions about the shoes and then kinda rolls his feet and shows her his (old) shoes... I swear he was thinking ... you stupid lady... I am wearing the shoes...

I know I have nothing to go on regarding this but his facical expression just seemed too damn smug!

I thought the same exact thing! And they were certainly old enough by then to qualify. What better way to hide shoes with evidence, than to always keep them on your feet? Those shoes were DISTRESSED. That's not his dress style, in my opinon.

there is something buried somewhere in all of this that is important, but what? maybe he thinks that he bleached the shoes and now there is no blood evidence or something???

He knows that there is DNA on them, but nobody else (except for Paulus, Anita, etc.?) does...This persistent proof of foul play with Natalee is constantly on his mind...nibbling away..so therefore, HE brings up this subject from his sub-concious, as the subject of his shoes is way off the wall and would have no bearing. He's covering his conciousness of guilt and at the same time, making us aware of it.

Exactly!!!!!!!!! Agree that there is DNA, but I think Satish has the shoes because he wanted too hard to bring that into the Greta interview about the shoes and Satish not giving him time to go back and get them and then Greta's question to him as to whether he thought Satish might have gone back and he never really answered it.  He was planting seeds, sorry seeds from a sorry mind borne of two sorry people.

Now to me, the other reason I think he really was wearing the said shoes during Greta, is because he embroiders TOO MUCH with his Satish shoe tale...there us way too much information volunteered by him for it to be real. I also thought he impishly enjoyed throwing around Satish's name over the airwaves, delighting in the angst it would cause Satish when word finally got back to Satish.  He sees Satish as the weakest and bullies love to taunt those they consider weak. He was toying with Satish I think.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 07, 2006, 05:01:01 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Houdini"
Well my job here is done now!

Will check back later.

Ok man!  Be that way...leaving me with all these beautiful women!!  Wait...nevermind!  Be on your way...Wink

are we discussing shoes...or fannies and spankings here??!! Laughing

I guess either one is fine with me...as long as we're not talking about being spanked with a size 14 K-Swiss!  My bad...I meant a size 10.5...Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #582 on: July 07, 2006, 05:02:45 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
[quote="Tylergal
The "hit her head" was the first week, before they were ever arrested.  They said they took her to the Holiday Inn, she fell and hit her head and black security guard(s) dressed in black pants and black shirts took charge of her after she told them she could get up by herself, so they drove away leaving her in the charge of the now non-existent "black security guards dressed in black."

That was the reason for the arrest of Jones & Johns.

Sorry if this is discussed further up -- I'm back a few pages Embarassed

Yes Tylergal. I know what 'they' said. And what has been discussed for months. I remember my sick feeling the first time I heard it. I just can't remember when the first time was and by whom.

I have not been able to find a statement by any of the 3 boys that said she hit her head.

Yes -- she fell. Yes -- she denied their offer of help. Yes -- she stumbled her way into the HI.

I can't find a statement whehere one fo the 3 says 'she hit her head'.

Doesn't mean it's not there -- just means I can't find it. Perhaps you have one??

It's there.  I think maybe Klaas can find it.  I read it just this week.  Also, she fell while swimming and hit her head.  There is something about the head being hit in case her body was ever found.[/quote]

I too, remember the 'hitting head' business....right at the very first.
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: July 07, 2006, 05:02:50 PM »

Will check back later.

Ok man!  Be that way...leaving me with all these beautiful women!!  Wait...nevermind!  Be on your way...Wink

I guess either one is fine with me...as long as we're not talking about being spanked with a size 14 K-Swiss!  My bad...I meant a size 10.5...Wink

Lala's is gonna write you up!

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #584 on: July 07, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »

[It's there.  I think maybe Klaas can find it.  I read it just this week.  Also, she fell while swimming and hit her head.  There is something about the head being hit in case her body was ever found.

Joran was telling at school immediately that Natalee hit her head swimming and then he and the K2 said she fell getting out of the car at the HI and hit her head again which is what makes it so glaring, both stories involve hitting her head.  Also it would be pretty difficult for a person conscious to fall and hit their head as reflexes tend to normally prevent that.  Not saying every time but most of the time.  We will put out hands to stop a fall and end up on hands and knees if not impaired.  Even a faint tends to have knees bend to protect the head.  Now I have fainted before and fell flat on my face (ouch!) but am saying normally the head is not what hits, the hands stop the fall.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: July 07, 2006, 05:05:07 PM »

Good day all you monkeys!

What strikes me today, is that all these months this case has been sliced and diced here and it still points to J K2 every time it is put together. It's as tho we have solved the case and have no way to make LE get on with the arresting of the obvious perps. They know as much and no doubt way more than we do, but they refuse to act on the gathered information. Who has the authority to force these people to piece this case together and really bring justice? I just feel like we are running in circles. I apologize for being so pessimistic, maybe it's just one of those days for me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: July 07, 2006, 05:05:59 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Mrs. Red,
Oh, I agree completely that Joran was smirking and lying through his teeth about the shoes in the interview.  For one thing the Size 14 Swiss K's don't exist since he wears a Size 10.5, so I do think thise were his Swiss K's from that time period.  However, it was reported he still had a large cut on his left foot almost two weeks later when arrested so I still think there is something about his shoes of that night but just think he was NOT wearing the ones he claimed he was, was totally different pair or something.  

The cut on his left foot came from something and don't think Sporter goes barefoot that much.

there has to be something about the shoes... but what is it?  Do I remember correctly that ALE stated he had blood on his shoe??

Yes...there has to be something about the shoes, as why else would a subject so obtuse & remote to this situation even come up? He's wearing them as they have DNA on them, and pretended from the 'get-go' that one was lost, etc. to obscure that fact, I think.

I am also of the train of thought that there's some relevance to the show issue.  Just not sure how relevant...

I wish I had copies of the CA and greta interviews... I think he slips in some obscure details that are true to show how smart he is by getting away with this so far... but he will slip up.... it may not be a crime in Holland to rape someone... or maybe it's not that biga deal... (judging by the punishments) but he will rape again and it will be someone who has more power there than pvds... or something... the whole we did this 20x..... Twisted Evil

Mrs. Red - I think I have copies of both
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: July 07, 2006, 05:06:17 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.html

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: July 07, 2006, 05:06:44 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Will check back later.

Me and Lala's have what you'd call an understabding.  She let's me be me, and I let her threaten to put me in her book!  Wink  Works out for both of us...

Besides, would you want a "tamer" ThirdStrike?  Wouldn't that be a little boring??  Wink
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: July 07, 2006, 05:07:12 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Yes, there is something off about the shoes but we can't figure out what it is.  We know Joran told Inspector Tromp that he lost his Size 14 SwissK's and that they were brand new.   Later he said he just left them because they were old.

I don't think he was wearing his SwissK's but some other pair of shoes like his Size 10.5 Nikes that Satish has a pair just like thence he decided it would be double insurance to have Satish be the one picking him up in case anything ever came of the shoe story.

But I don't know what is wrong with the shoes but something is.  Why say you wear 14 when you only wear 10.5 for one thing.  Unless, of course, he has heard the theory about big men with small feet, lol.   Very Happy

I am of the opinion that neither size is his, but if I was to choose from the two, I would say 14 would be more logical...he is an enormous guy. My mind keeps returning to when I worked in a shoe boutique and we ordered large shoes for a local high school football player..his foot was so large, we had to special order his Cole Haans.
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: July 07, 2006, 05:10:13 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"

What strikes me today, is that all these months this case has been sliced and diced here and it still points to J K2 every time it is put together. It's as tho we have solved the case and have no way to make LE get on with the arresting of the obvious perps. They know as much and no doubt way more than we do, but they refuse to act on the gathered information. Who has the authority to force these people to piece this case together and really bring justice? I just feel like we are running in circles. I apologize for being so pessimistic, maybe it's just one of those days for me.

I'm of the mind that KJ is the one holding up the show.
JuJu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: July 07, 2006, 05:10:36 PM »

Hey Monkeys!

I was just reading on at Aruba's Silence.  Do any of you know what she is saying about a "7 year old boy"?

Regrets, I've had a few......
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: July 07, 2006, 05:13:18 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Yes, but she can only present what information the police give her, and what if they are withholding some very valuable and incriminating facts they have gathered about the case (which in my opinion they most assuredly have done)

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 07, 2006, 05:14:21 PM »

From the above:

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: The first story -- and you know, Nancy, I was not in the group when they were giving this information. Jug and the rest of the group that flew in with us were there. But he was stating that he had dropped Natalee off, and that he and Deepak and Satish had dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, when she got out of the car she stumbled, fell, hit her head, got up, and two security guards met her there at the entrance.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: July 07, 2006, 05:16:35 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

Yes, but she can only present what information the police give her, and what if they are withholding some very valuable and incriminating facts they have gathered about the case (which in my opinion they most assuredly have done)

KJ isn't getting what she dosen't ask for.

The coverup begins and ends with Van Der Stratten and KJ.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #595 on: July 07, 2006, 05:17:25 PM »

If Natalee indeed fell and hit her head, would it be correct to speculate that she could have died from internal bleeding from a hit on the head, without there being copious amounts of blood?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 07, 2006, 05:17:43 PM »

Will check back later.

too too funny!! first time I have seen your humorous side 3rd strike!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #597 on: July 07, 2006, 05:18:59 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
[quote="Tylergal
The "hit her head" was the first week, before they were ever arrested.  They said they took her to the Holiday Inn, she fell and hit her head and black security guard(s) dressed in black pants and black shirts took charge of her after she told them she could get up by herself, so they drove away leaving her in the charge of the now non-existent "black security guards dressed in black."

That was the reason for the arrest of Jones & Johns.

Sorry if this is discussed further up -- I'm back a few pages Embarassed

Yes Tylergal. I know what 'they' said. And what has been discussed for months. I remember my sick feeling the first time I heard it. I just can't remember when the first time was and by whom.

I have not been able to find a statement by any of the 3 boys that said she hit her head.

Yes -- she fell. Yes -- she denied their offer of help. Yes -- she stumbled her way into the HI.

I can't find a statement whehere one fo the 3 says 'she hit her head'.

Doesn't mean it's not there -- just means I can't find it. Perhaps you have one??

I agree..where is Klaas...I miss her brilliance!!
It's there.  I think maybe Klaas can find it.  I read it just this week.  Also, she fell while swimming and hit her head.  There is something about the head being hit in case her body was ever found.

I too, remember the 'hitting head' business....right at the very first.[/quote]

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: July 07, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »

I don't see you as being a pessimist at all..I see you as a realist. Look at the charades we have seen paraded in front of us on the Aruban stage this past year...Anti-climatic is putting it mildly. It smacks of a clumsy vaudeville show from the old days, or some crumby black & white B-movie from the thirties.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 07, 2006, 05:20:03 PM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Will check back later.

careful...might get "poofed"!! just kidding...as I said..boys will be boys!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.