April 28, 2024, 10:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135802 times)
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: July 07, 2006, 05:20:15 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "Houdini"
Well my job here is done now!

Will check back later.

Ok man!  Be that way...leaving me with all these beautiful women!!  Wait...nevermind!  Be on your way...Wink

are we discussing shoes...or fannies and spankings here??!! Laughing

I guess either one is fine with me...as long as we're not talking about being spanked with a size 14 K-Swiss!  My bad...I meant a size 10.5...Wink

too too funny!! first time I have seen your humorous side 3rd strike!!

Really??  I'm honored to have been part of your first time!!  Wink
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 07, 2006, 05:22:13 PM »

Carnutt, you are probably right. He being in a position of power to set the protecting of his buddy Paulus and his son in motion. And the tagalongs K2.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: July 07, 2006, 05:24:50 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"

From the above:

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: The first story -- and you know, Nancy, I was not in the group when they were giving this information. Jug and the rest of the group that flew in with us were there. But he was stating that he had dropped Natalee off, and that he and Deepak and Satish had dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, when she got out of the car she stumbled, fell, hit her head, got up, and two security guards met her there at the entrance.

Thanks!! And there is another curious detail: They have stated several times that Natalee refused being helped...this is another USELESS embellishment. I've always wondered why they through this in too.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 07, 2006, 05:25:40 PM »

Quote from: "Ono"

From the above:

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: The first story -- and you know, Nancy, I was not in the group when they were giving this information. Jug and the rest of the group that flew in with us were there. But he was stating that he had dropped Natalee off, and that he and Deepak and Satish had dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, when she got out of the car she stumbled, fell, hit her head, got up, and two security guards met her there at the entrance.

Thanks!! And there is another curious detail: They have stated several times that Natalee refused being helped...this is another USELESS embellishment. I've always wondered why they through this in too.

OOPS! Meant "threw"  Confused
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 07, 2006, 05:27:11 PM »

From the above:

I always took that to mean Nat was fighting back the guys attentions.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 07, 2006, 05:28:27 PM »

Carnut:     Hmmm...possibly.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: July 07, 2006, 05:29:46 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Well my job here is done now!

Will check back later.

Ok man!  Be that way...leaving me with all these beautiful women!!  Wait...nevermind!  Be on your way...Wink

are we discussing shoes...or fannies and spankings here??!! Laughing

I guess either one is fine with me...as long as we're not talking about being spanked with a size 14 K-Swiss!  My bad...I meant a size 10.5...Wink

too too funny!! first time I have seen your humorous side 3rd strike!!

Really??  I'm honored to have been part of your first time!!  Wink

you are making me blush!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 07, 2006, 05:30:56 PM »

by that I mean they say that 'just in case' someone observed a girl fighting off the 3 amigos.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 07, 2006, 05:31:43 PM »

From the above:

yes..remember he said he even offered to carry her and she refused..always hit me as at his house and her not wanting to enter

Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 07, 2006, 05:32:07 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"

by that I mean they say that 'just in case' someone observed a girl fighting off the 3 amigos.

Also why I think the 3 amigos bring up the 'hollering out of the car window'  bit, just in case someone might have seen a girl calling for help out of the car.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2006, 05:33:06 PM »

Also why I think the 3 amigos bring up the 'hollering out of the car window'  bit, just in case someone might have seen a girl calling for help out of the car.

I think that was more about trying to say she left on her own free will

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 07, 2006, 05:34:28 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
[quote="Tylergal
The "hit her head" was the first week, before they were ever arrested.  They said they took her to the Holiday Inn, she fell and hit her head and black security guard(s) dressed in black pants and black shirts took charge of her after she told them she could get up by herself, so they drove away leaving her in the charge of the now non-existent "black security guards dressed in black."

That was the reason for the arrest of Jones & Johns.

Sorry if this is discussed further up -- I'm back a few pages Embarassed

Yes Tylergal. I know what 'they' said. And what has been discussed for months. I remember my sick feeling the first time I heard it. I just can't remember when the first time was and by whom.

I have not been able to find a statement by any of the 3 boys that said she hit her head.

Yes -- she fell. Yes -- she denied their offer of help. Yes -- she stumbled her way into the HI.

I can't find a statement whehere one fo the 3 says 'she hit her head'.

Doesn't mean it's not there -- just means I can't find it. Perhaps you have one??

I agree..where is Klaas...I miss her brilliance!!
It's there.  I think maybe Klaas can find it.  I read it just this week.  Also, she fell while swimming and hit her head.  There is something about the head being hit in case her body was ever found.

I too, remember the 'hitting head' business....right at the very first.
[/quote]

Since no one was willing to look it up, I posted the link but even then no one looked.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 07, 2006, 05:35:23 PM »

From the above:

Whew,  I thought this was another exercise in futility, finding the link and no one finding it.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: July 07, 2006, 05:36:47 PM »

you are making me blush!!

My bad!  I forgot others were here.  Mrs. Mermaid said it was ok to be nekkid...Wink
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 07, 2006, 05:38:02 PM »

Quote from: "Shell"
If Natalee indeed fell and hit her head, would it be correct to speculate that she could have died from internal bleeding from a hit on the head, without there being copious amounts of blood?

Assume nothing without an autopsy.   Otherwise, we given them way too much wiggle room.

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 07, 2006, 05:45:47 PM »

If Natalee indeed fell and hit her head, would it be correct to speculate that she could have died from internal bleeding from a hit on the head, without there being copious amounts of blood?

Yes, a person with a head injury can have an epidural or subdural hematoma without much blood spilled on the skull surface.  These bleeds within the skull can cause increased cranial pressure resulting in damage to the brain and shifting of the brain stem which can result in death.  The epidural hematoma is caused by shearing of arteries within the skull cavity and subdurals are usually from veins.  Acute ones or rapidly occuring ones require immediate medical treatment.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 07, 2006, 05:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Yes, a person with a head injury can have an epidural or subdural hematoma without much blood spilled on the skull surface.  These bleeds within the skull can cause increased cranial pressure resulting in damage to the brain and shifting of the brain stem which can result in death.  The epidural hematoma is caused by shearing of arteries within the skull cavity and subdurals are usually from veins.  Acute ones or rapidly occuring ones require immediate medical treatment.

And do we have murder or assault and battery?  I have contemplated this scenario before, but I figure they look here for hypothetical situations to exonerate them of responsibility and without an autopsy/body we can speculate until the cows come home.  She is gone, she is disappeared.  She was kidnapped by these PIMPs and why did they not want Beth to find her body, because her body would be the best witness for what happened to her.

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 07, 2006, 05:50:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys Smile

Not here for long .... Just wanted to mention (if it has not been) that
at BFN Debbie posted that Art Wood would be the guest on Dana's Saturday night show... Not sure what time though Embarassed

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: July 07, 2006, 05:52:44 PM »

Quote from: "sharon"
[quote="Tylergal
The "hit her head" was the first week, before they were ever arrested.  They said they took her to the Holiday Inn, she fell and hit her head and black security guard(s) dressed in black pants and black shirts took charge of her after she told them she could get up by herself, so they drove away leaving her in the charge of the now non-existent "black security guards dressed in black."

That was the reason for the arrest of Jones & Johns.

Sorry if this is discussed further up -- I'm back a few pages Embarassed

Yes Tylergal. I know what 'they' said. And what has been discussed for months. I remember my sick feeling the first time I heard it. I just can't remember when the first time was and by whom.

I have not been able to find a statement by any of the 3 boys that said she hit her head.

Yes -- she fell. Yes -- she denied their offer of help. Yes -- she stumbled her way into the HI.

I can't find a statement whehere one fo the 3 says 'she hit her head'.

Doesn't mean it's not there -- just means I can't find it. Perhaps you have one??

I agree..where is Klaas...I miss her brilliance!!
It's there.  I think maybe Klaas can find it.  I read it just this week.  Also, she fell while swimming and hit her head.  There is something about the head being hit in case her body was ever found.

I too, remember the 'hitting head' business....right at the very first.

Since no one was willing to look it up, I posted the link but even then no one looked.[/quote]

oh so sorry!! see brilliance even w/out Klaas...I am answering phones at work so missed the link! Thank you!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 07, 2006, 05:53:40 PM »

Sorry...
found a link for the Saturday show
http://bruinfan.sasktelwebsite.net/guests.htm

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.