April 27, 2024, 04:45:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135707 times)
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #680 on: July 07, 2006, 07:35:39 PM »

Justinsmama wrote:
LOL! You guyz are killin' me! Houdini and XXX are quite the team today!

Third is my brother from a different mother.  Seperated at birth to two separate coasts, we rule each of our dominions. Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #681 on: July 07, 2006, 07:38:11 PM »

Klaasend wrote:
Where did AM digital get this information?I will bet everything I have that this coverup runs deep through rudy croes back yard.THis was not a perfect crime.These Idiots were so sloppy it took the Govt to hide and conceal all there mistakes.This is the only case I have ever seen that the prosecution,defense and the Govt are all working on the same team.All working together to hide the truth!!!

AMEN Klaas!

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #682 on: July 07, 2006, 07:40:14 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
This just posted in the front page area by a poster with the name *******:

A year ago Diario or another aruban newspaper reported a article that 2 columbian women were kidnapped and held as sex slaves.I beleave they were accusing Rudy Croes!!Offcourse I never saw anything else about this.Anyone remember this?

Which one of these stories is true?

We have the chicago videos a day after jorans confession and now the ALE admits they retreaved a 7 year olds body that was in several pieces.We have 2 witnesses that say they saw natalee being retreaved from a dumpster behind the HI the day after her dissapearance.One of them is said to be in a mental hospital who helped bury her.We have a witness who says that they used koens boat the next day to bury her.Another witness says he saw natalee being buried at the landfill.Another witness says he say joran swim a body out to sea.Diario reported that mid way draining the pond that they closed it off and it became a crime scene and they may have found something and the police were extremely nervous..And now the plastic bag that seems to have a body inside it.

Did I miss anything?I am willing to bet one of these stories is a fact!I am also quite sure natalee suffered some sort of head injury and at least one of them had sex with her before she dissapeared.Joran tells his headmaster she hit her head and drowned?He brags to classmates he had sex with her?Where is the Information about her being in and out of conscioussness?

Look at one of the very first reports that came from aruba.AM digitalAn online newspaper, AM Digital, hosted at Aruba.com has reported that the three men involved in the Natalee Holloway disappearance claimed to have had sexual relations with the 18 year old Alabama high school senior at the beach prior to returning her to her hotel at approximate 2 AM.
We also have the skeeter tapes that he swears deepak admitted that all 3 had sex with her.Damn it..Did he admit it or not?I listened to the tapes and he said no but there was a strange bleep before he said that and that version was obviously altered.

Where did AM digital get this information?I will bet everything I have that this coverup runs deep through rudy croes back yard.THis was not a perfect crime.These Idiots were so sloppy it took the Govt to hide and conceal all there mistakes.This is the only case I have ever seen that the prosecution,defense and the Govt are all working on the same team.All working together to hide the truth!!!

Klaas, my life ain't worth much, but I am betting it right along with you and for me, Rudy Croes has always been "dirty hand."

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: July 07, 2006, 07:41:25 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Klaasend wrote:

AMEN Klaas!

Amen indeed - actually, I didn't post that it was from a poster by the name of ******* on the front page.  I thought it was excellent and wanted to make sure you all saw it.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: July 07, 2006, 07:41:26 PM »

Justinsmama wrote:
LOL! You guyz are killin' me! Houdini and XXX are quite the team today!

Third is my brother from a different mother.  Seperated at birth to two separate coasts, we rule each of our dominions. Laughing

I concur!!  Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #685 on: July 07, 2006, 07:43:12 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Well my job here is done now!

Will check back later.

Ok man!  Be that way...leaving me with all these beautiful women!!  Wait...nevermind!  Be on your way...Wink

are we discussing shoes...or fannies and spankings here??!! Laughing

Behind here, but.... is there a difference?!  Wink

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #686 on: July 07, 2006, 07:43:29 PM »

Klaas, did you notice on the posts from RWV, RU made a disclaimer, that they had been cleaned up, etc, etc, etc.  Yes, I am sure they were.  Very few of my posts were there and some that I had saved were also missing.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: July 07, 2006, 07:45:06 PM »

Justinsmama wrote:
Behind here, but.... is there a difference?!

Too Easy.  I smell a trap.

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: July 07, 2006, 07:47:05 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Klaas, my life ain't worth much, but I am betting it right along with you and for me, Rudy Croes has always been "dirty hand."

More "Shango" talk, huh?  You know how I feel about that junk... Rolling Eyes

Sorry..had to vent!
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: July 07, 2006, 07:48:39 PM »

Justinsmama wrote:
Behind here, but.... is there a difference?!

Too Easy.  I smell a trap.

Was just thinking the same thing myself Houdini...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #690 on: July 07, 2006, 07:49:55 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "Ono"
Carnut:     Hmmm...possibly.

by that I mean they say that 'just in case' someone observed a girl fighting off the 3 amigos.

Possible.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #691 on: July 07, 2006, 07:52:20 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
More "Shango" talk, huh? You know how I feel about that junk...

Has anybody checked Nostradamus?  He might have the whole thing solved for us, possibly in writing we could readily decipher.

Just a thought. Laughing

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #692 on: July 07, 2006, 07:52:58 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"

wow Klass...u really are amazing......

have u gotten a raise lately???
 Wink  

I hear her salary was doubled.   2x$0=$0, but that is a normal salary when the job is done as an act of love Wink

BTW, hello monkeys

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: July 07, 2006, 07:53:06 PM »

Klaas, did you notice on the posts from RWV, RU made a disclaimer, that they had been cleaned up, etc, etc, etc.  Yes, I am sure they were.  Very few of my posts were there and some that I had saved were also missing.

No, I hadn't noticed but do you think RU cleaned them up or RWV?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: July 07, 2006, 07:54:22 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "Anna"

From the above:

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: The first story -- and you know, Nancy, I was not in the group when they were giving this information. Jug and the rest of the group that flew in with us were there. But he was stating that he had dropped Natalee off, and that he and Deepak and Satish had dropped her off at the Holiday Inn, when she got out of the car she stumbled, fell, hit her head, got up, and two security guards met her there at the entrance.

Thanks!! And there is another curious detail: They have stated several times that Natalee refused being helped...this is another USELESS embellishment. I've always wondered why they through this in too.

yes..remember he said he even offered to carry her and she refused..always hit me as at his house and her not wanting to enter

Yes..I remember the curious "carry" bit too..he even again mentioned that with Greta too I think..or recently. Another useless offering from him....hmm..could have been at his house..I noticed that he extends his arms/hands as if carrying her when he says this too. He acts that out so I think he indeed carried her somewhere.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: July 07, 2006, 07:56:53 PM »

by that I mean they say that 'just in case' someone observed a girl fighting off the 3 amigos.

Also why I think the 3 amigos bring up the 'hollering out of the car window'  bit, just in case someone might have seen a girl calling for help out of the car.

I agree. I think if she indeed was able to yell out of the car window, it was for help. Tragic thought.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: July 07, 2006, 07:57:29 PM »

BRAINTRUST, where are you?

Am I the only one who remembers the now antique painting, "September Morn."

It would be very easy to sell the video of a dying woman and no one would ever know unless it was the face they imposed on her body.

I'm trying to catch up, but wanted to jump in here with a link:  http://www.sniggle.net/septmorn.php.  September Morn is known for more than just one girl's head on another girl's body.  It's a testament to American publicity stunts, too.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #697 on: July 07, 2006, 07:58:18 PM »

Hi.. lurking around, great posts btw.
Houdini and Third.. I must admit.. you 2 are on the rol today!
TY for the chuckles!!

(I talked to Nonesuche a few minutes ago via phone. Her hubby had his last chemo today.. starts again in 2 weeks. His Bloodwork is good as well)..hes really tired.. and down. And God love'er.. shes exhausted.
Her power is out at the moment.. her cell battery died when we were talking.  If I hear more.. I will let you know.. she thanks everyone for their prayers.. )
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: July 07, 2006, 07:59:12 PM »

Also why I think the 3 amigos bring up the 'hollering out of the car window'  bit, just in case someone might have seen a girl calling for help out of the car.

I agree. I think if she indeed was able to yell out of the car window, it was for help. Tragic thought.

And didn't the police interview of Deepak's (that Greta read) mention how loud Deepak had his music (even though he had a headache)?  Wonder why he needed it so loud....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #699 on: July 07, 2006, 07:59:28 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi.. lurking around, great posts btw.
Houdini and Third.. I must admit.. you 2 are on the rol today!
TY for the chuckles!!

(I talked to Nonesuche a few minutes ago via phone. Her hubby had his last chemo today.. starts again in 2 weeks. His Bloodwork is good as well)..hes really tired.. and down. And God love'er.. shes exhausted.
Her power is out at the moment.. her cell battery died when we were talking.  If I hear more.. I will let you know.. she thanks everyone for their prayers.. )

Hi Angie -

Thanks so much for the update.  Why is her power out?  Is the weather bad in her area?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.