April 27, 2024, 11:53:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135741 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: July 07, 2006, 08:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Houdini"
Lala's Mom wrote:
Houdini
Don't think you are immune to my pencils either.

UH OH, What happens with the pencils?

Laughing  Laughing Laughing
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #741 on: July 07, 2006, 08:40:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Ono"
[
Exactly...to drown out her calls for help.

I have always wondered about this and of course still do.  None of the MB kids confirmed they heard it on second questioning, at least not the Aruba Woo Hoo or whatever it was supposed to have been.  But note the Dutch reenactment jumped on that.   Rolling Eyes It is a lame attempt to make it appear she was in the car of her own free will and was not kidnapped or taken by force or deceit.

Her last known words remain that she was going back to the HI with them, indicating a group of the MB students.  I wonder what changed her mind between the sidewalk and the car.   Evil or Very Mad

I agree Anna.  Those words that she screamed out the window of the car we made by Deepak first and if I am not mistaken I believe Joran repeated it in an interview.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: July 07, 2006, 08:42:17 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Snuff films are big internet business as well as back room video.  I am not totally sure that there is any film of Natalee's demise, but if Freddy is to be involved here, I think video would be the optimum word here.  Maybe there was filming of the sex, but when she was carried to the regular drop-off location and came into consciousness, someone realized she could remember enough to implicate several important others.  That is when the "something bad happened".  When she tried to get away from Joran. She made him angry and he knocked her down on the pavement or maybe she fell and hit her head on the pavement because she was so drugged.  Combine that with adrenaline rush from fear and you could have lethal combination.

I had to ask someone before what the term snuff film meant. Made me sick. Un real, sickos out there do this kind of thing.  Damn.. (um.. hope your pencil point is broke since I swore..lol)
  Huggin Nemo at  camp for yah!  Smile
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: July 07, 2006, 08:43:09 PM »

Klaas
Were those rocks and the waterfall already in place the night that Natalee disappeared and just the rock work around the pool were put in later?  Or do I have that backwards?
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #744 on: July 07, 2006, 08:44:00 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Houdini and 3rd...you are quite the pair!! You need to hit Vegas!! Have me peeing my pants again!!!!

A word of advice........................DEPENDS.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: July 07, 2006, 08:44:22 PM »

Klaas
Were those rocks and the waterfall already in place the night that Natalee disappeared and just the rock work around the pool were put in later?  Or do I have that backwards?

I don't think we know.
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: July 07, 2006, 08:45:19 PM »

Quote from: Kat_Gram
Quote from: "klaasend"

Over at BFN, Kermit has posted some pix of the VDS backyard by the pool. The discussion is cement work. He noted that there are trees there now when there were no trees before. Does anyone have any pix of around the pool early on ? What interests me is that Pile of Rocks shown in December. Good Boy is at his laptop. It might look nice from the when you see the whole thing, but why cut off access to going right around the whole pool ? Was that there before ? ie July ???

Can you provide a link?

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: July 07, 2006, 08:45:42 PM »

Klaas

I don't think we know.

Well, when I look at that pic of Joran sitting there so smug...I think about what might be underneath that itty bitty waterfall.  Get my drift?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #748 on: July 07, 2006, 08:46:16 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
Houdini and 3rd...you are quite the pair!! You need to hit Vegas!! Have me peeing my pants again!!!!

A word of advice........................DEPENDS.

LOL~!!   Smile Smile
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #749 on: July 07, 2006, 08:49:48 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Hi.. lurking around, great posts btw.
Houdini and Third.. I must admit.. you 2 are on the rol today!
TY for the chuckles!!

(I talked to Nonesuche a few minutes ago via phone. Her hubby had his last chemo today.. starts again in 2 weeks. His Bloodwork is good as well)..hes really tired.. and down. And God love'er.. shes exhausted.
Her power is out at the moment.. her cell battery died when we were talking.  If I hear more.. I will let you know.. she thanks everyone for their prayers.. )

Hi Angie -

Thanks so much for the update.  Why is her power out?  Is the weather bad in her area?

No.. I asked her about the weather.. she said a transformer went out.. and may not be fixed til 9 pm tonight. Her laptop has been messed up and shes not able to use it. Her other PC is upstairs.. but her hubby is downstairs.. and she wants to be near him.. (which I dont blame her at all..) Although her hubby isnt feeling well .. he did get some good reports back.

I don't know nonesuche at all...but wish we could all jump in the van and go cheer them up...heck...I'm even up to doing a little housecleaning for them!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: July 07, 2006, 08:51:03 PM »

Thirdstrike wrote:
More "Shango" talk, huh? You know how I feel about that junk...

Has anybody checked Nostradamus?  He might have the whole thing solved for us, possibly in writing we could readily decipher.

Just a thought. Laughing

First you find the solution, then you go back and find code that fits the solution.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: July 07, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »

Klaas

I really don't know, but in the middle picture, it does look as if there is that rock thing. There is so little room between the wall and the pool ?
And it's not as if I am going to go there, jump the fence with my pickaxe and find out, eh ?
Maybe it's just for a cool spot by the pool. Like a cool little family spot. My imagination has run away with me ! !
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: July 07, 2006, 08:52:10 PM »

[quote="ldstlou  I don't know nonesuche at all...but wish we could all jump in the van and go cheer them up...heck...I'm even up to doing a little housecleaning for them!![/quote]

Lisa... how sweet. and believe me.. if she were able to read what you posted., she would be very greatful for the thoughts!!  Smile
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #753 on: July 07, 2006, 08:53:20 PM »

Someday I will learn how to quote properly.. sorry  Sad
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #754 on: July 07, 2006, 08:53:30 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
I don't know nonesuche at all...but wish we could all jump in the van and go cheer them up...heck...I'm even up to doing a little housecleaning for them!!

Let me give you my address.

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: July 07, 2006, 08:55:16 PM »

Carnut wrote:
First you find the solution, then you go back and find code that fits the solution.

Nostradamus has that "one code fits all" writings.  They're still discovering stuff he predicted..........after it happens. Laughing

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #756 on: July 07, 2006, 08:55:47 PM »

ldstlou wrote:

Let me give you my address.

I betcha BOC has a nice outfit she may be able to wear too..LOL  Smile
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: July 07, 2006, 08:57:22 PM »

La la's Mom wrote:
Hi monkeys. Is it my imagination or has Thirdstrike left me for Anna???  

I hope he knows that no amount of sweet talk will get me back now. Where are my pencils when I need them??

Now lets not jump to confusions, la la.  He was just setting the record straight.

I'm sure he has a logical explanation.

Hell, Thirdstrike could talk his way out of a "sunburn". Laughing

probably rug burns too.. Smile Smile Smile

Heh, heh, I have a lady friend who still chuckles about our rug burns in the past.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: July 07, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »

Anna
I noticed his diss about Shango.  why won't he learn that is my favorite subject??  He just won't listen, his sibling, Houdini, needs to get him in line with the rules.  There is always one kid in the group that is the troublemaker.  Rolling Eyes
[/b]And that is usually me.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: July 07, 2006, 08:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Ono"
[
Exactly...to drown out her calls for help.

I have always wondered about this and of course still do.  None of the MB kids confirmed they heard it on second questioning, at least not the Aruba Woo Hoo or whatever it was supposed to have been.  But note the Dutch reenactment jumped on that.   Rolling Eyes It is a lame attempt to make it appear she was in the car of her own free will and was not kidnapped or taken by force or deceit.

Her last known words remain that she was going back to the HI with them, indicating a group of the MB students.  I wonder what changed her mind between the sidewalk and the car.   Evil or Very Mad

I agree Anna.  Those words that she screamed out the window of the car we made by Deepak first and if I am not mistaken I believe Joran repeated it in an interview.

I agree..mentioned that earlier..think it was to prove she went on her own free will

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.