April 28, 2024, 12:49:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135744 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:18 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Houdini"
Angie wrote:
I betcha BOC has a nice outfit she may be able to wear too..LOL

Housecleaning is dirty work.  Clothing is optional, depending on personal preference. Cool

I cleaned for people before.. Im goofy.. I like to clean I guess.. 9cant manage to keep up with my own home much lately).. but I had an add in the paper.. went to some elderly mans house.. I dressed up.. he asked me if I dress like that to clean..  I said No sir.. i usually wear sweats and a tee shirt.  Ummm.. he then asked me if I ever cleaned in my bra.
  Yikessssssssssss... I said of course I do..I wear one under my tee shirt.
Needless to say I left.. in a hurry... he kept calling and calling.. I had to get my cell number changed!  Swear to God!

Geez, Ang, I had a similar thing happen years ago. The perv says that after cleaning their home and preparing and serving dinner (which was not in my ad), he and his wife would want me to "spend the evening" with them. When I politely declined the job (though it was good money  Wink ), he asked if I had ever been with a woman. I hung up.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #781 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:27 PM »

Okay, enough laughter, my sides are aching!! Laughing  Laughing
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:30 PM »

Angie wrote:
Ummm.. he then asked me if I ever cleaned in my bra.
Yikessssssssssss... I said of course I do..I wear one under my tee shirt.
Needless to say I left.. in a hurry... he kept calling and calling.. I had to get my cell number changed! Swear to God!

How would the inside of your bra get dirty? Shocked

Well see, that's why clothes are optional. Laughing

ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!!   This man was what you call... your typical dirty old man. he is a widower.... (well .. hell he may be deceased now too for all I know).. he had a gorgeous home. Filthy rich... but he wanted more then his house cleaned.. and ANG dont polish knobs!  yah know!

wait wait...gotta change the old depends!! too funny you guys!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: July 07, 2006, 09:12:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hi Monkeys,

I usually try to read 3 pages back and go forward tonight I just started at the last page so now it looks like I am going to have to backread to find out what all the laughter is about.

Hi Sam, just wanted to let you know I saw your post the other night.
Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 07, 2006, 09:13:43 PM »

Angie wrote:
I agree.. but I know others get upset about OT posts. I usually manage to clear people out just by saying hello.. dont mean I dont care about the case. Sometimes I think maybe I am beter off just to keep my mouth shut.. and sit in the corner like a good girl. lol

No your input is always welcomed.  If you check back, like every other post is humorous, there are just as many serious posts too.  I figure if you get too wrapped up in the serious ones, you can just skip over the humorous ones.  It's pretty easy to do.  Sometimes I skip the humorous ones to answer a couple serious ones, then go back before they get too far back as to be forgotten.

The only time I ever got in trouble here was talking French with you.

That got me banned from speaking french on this board. Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #785 on: July 07, 2006, 09:14:14 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
ldstlou wrote:
have to buy stock in the company from all the laughter you brought me today!!

It's good to have a "humorous thread" going when discussing such terrible things as snuff films and such.  That way when you log off, you're not completely bummed out.

JMHO

I agree.. but I know others get upset about OT posts. I usually manage to clear people out just by saying hello.. dont mean I dont care about the case. Sometimes I think maybe I am beter off just to keep my mouth shut.. and sit in the corner like a good girl.  lol

ok...back to being blonde...have seen "OT" before...can someone tell me what it means?

Lisa  .. usually on the forum  OT means Off Topic...
and I am that way alot. I admit it..
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: July 07, 2006, 09:15:16 PM »

O/T again for the Alabama monkeys.  My daughter was interviewed today on the campus of UA for a story that runs on our local news tonight at 10.  She told the reporter her mother would be really mad at her because I always warned her to always have her hair neat and make up on if she was ever interviewed.  Kids, sometimes they just disappoint you.  Laughing  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: July 07, 2006, 09:16:24 PM »

[quote="justinsmama"

Geez, Ang, I had a similar thing happen years ago. The perv says that after cleaning their home and preparing and serving dinner (which was not in my ad), he and his wife would want me to "spend the evening" with them. When I politely declined the job (though it was good money  Wink ), he asked if I had ever been with a woman. I hung up.[/quote]

Eeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkkkk...!!!!!!!!!  I dont blame yah!!
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #788 on: July 07, 2006, 09:17:16 PM »

Being a monkey here is heart warming. Everyone is warm and caring. Though few of us have ever met in person, we have developed a community full of good people, who support not only Nat's family, but also each other. I love every one of you.

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #789 on: July 07, 2006, 09:17:20 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
wait...could it be "off topic"?!

Okay, obviously you dye your hair blonde.  A natural blonde would never have guessed that. Laughing

Make no mistake, it's not vengeance he seeks..........It's a RECKONING!............. Doc Holiday
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: July 07, 2006, 09:18:40 PM »

Angie wrote:
I agree.. but I know others get upset about OT posts. I usually manage to clear people out just by saying hello.. dont mean I dont care about the case. Sometimes I think maybe I am beter off just to keep my mouth shut.. and sit in the corner like a good girl. lol

No your input is always welcomed.  If you check back, like every other post is humorous, there are just as many serious posts too.  I figure if you get too wrapped up in the serious ones, you can just skip over the humorous ones.  It's pretty easy to do.  Sometimes I skip the humorous ones to answer a couple serious ones, then go back before they get too far back as to be forgotten.

It that kinda like when Morticia speaks French to Gomez in the Addams Family?  Shocked
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 07, 2006, 09:18:47 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
ldstlou wrote:
have to buy stock in the company from all the laughter you brought me today!!

It's good to have a "humorous thread" going when discussing such terrible things as snuff films and such.  That way when you log off, you're not completely bummed out.

JMHO

I agree.. but I know others get upset about OT posts. I usually manage to clear people out just by saying hello.. dont mean I dont care about the case. Sometimes I think maybe I am beter off just to keep my mouth shut.. and sit in the corner like a good girl.  lol

ok...back to being blonde...have seen "OT" before...can someone tell me what it means?

Lisa  .. usually on the forum  OT means Off Topic...
and I am that way alot. I admit it..

got it right!! thanks...and you know...the only way I make it through life is with my sense of humor...some think I am quite disturbed!! probably right...but if you don't laugh, you cry...and some seriously gross stuff came up today...gives me goose bumps!! Worse part is it could actually be true...would really lose my faith in the world if not for people like the monkeys and humor!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: July 07, 2006, 09:19:10 PM »

Angie wrote:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!  Fer real?? Like  OUI OUI... that happened?  OOPS!
Angelique is very sorry...lol    Je Temme Houdini.. (heck I cant spell french words anymore.. )  Where is Tyler?  She does this well!!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: July 07, 2006, 09:19:39 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
O/T again for the Alabama monkeys.  My daughter was interviewed today on the campus of UA for a story that runs on our local news tonight at 10.  She told the reporter her mother would be really mad at her because I always warned her to always have her hair neat and make up on if she was ever interviewed.  Kids, sometimes they just disappoint you.  Laughing  Laughing

too funny!!

Houdini
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 07, 2006, 09:19:41 PM »

Angie wrote:
ROFLMAO~!!!!!!!!!!! This man was what you call... your typical dirty old man. he is a widower.... (well .. hell he may be deceased now too for all I know).. he had a gorgeous home. Filthy rich... but he wanted more then his house cleaned.. and ANG dont polish knobs! yah know!

Obviously, you didn't want to "get ahead" in the cleaning business. Shocked

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: July 07, 2006, 09:20:19 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Being a monkey here is heart warming. Everyone is warm and caring. Though few of us have ever met in person, we have developed a community full of good people, who support not only Nat's family, but also each other. I love every one of you.

Amen Justins,,,,
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #796 on: July 07, 2006, 09:21:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Angie wrote:

It that kinda like when Morticia speaks French to Gomez in the Addams Family?  Shocked

Also like when Otto talks Italian to Wanda in 'A fish called Wanda'.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 07, 2006, 09:21:53 PM »

Quote from: "San"
[I agree Anna.  Those words that she screamed out the window of the car we made by Deepak first and if I am not mistaken I believe Joran repeated it in an interview.

Oh, no, San, don't tell me they go back to that Deepak Email WW was hawking so long ago.  That would be too much along with the Lindsey posts!

Rolling Eyes

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: July 07, 2006, 09:23:16 PM »

ldstlou wrote:
wait...could it be "off topic"?!

Okay, obviously you dye your hair blonde.  A natural blonde would never have guessed that. Laughing

I am rolling!! actually...dishwater blonde but I highlight it...so blonde or not!!
By the way...just watched Tombstone the other night for the 100th time!! FAVORITE MOVIE!!! You're no Daisy...no daisy at all!!...then studied Doc and the whole bunch online for HOURS!!! makes ya wish you were a cowboy...or girl!!

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #799 on: July 07, 2006, 09:23:29 PM »

[quote="ldstlou"

got it right!! thanks...and you know...the only way I make it through life is with my sense of humor...some think I am quite disturbed!! probably right...but if you don't laugh, you cry...and some seriously gross stuff came up today...gives me goose bumps!! Worse part is it could actually be true...would really lose my faith in the world if not for people like the monkeys and humor!![/quote]

Gotta have some humor at times IMO.  My 911 job was stressfull has hell.. and to work there you had to HAVE a sense of humor here and there. Otherwise we would have all been totally nuts. (not saying I am the most normal person out there..LOL)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.