April 28, 2024, 04:08:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135767 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #900 on: July 07, 2006, 11:08:55 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
San - Sweet dreams

Lala's
- I don't think I've ever taken a picture of my car in my whole life.
(But I'm still odd anyway) Laughing

I get the oddness honestly then..LOL~!!
I'm back..  Smile
CARNUT  too cute.. my hubby dont have tons of cars but tools and heavy equipment.  I just told him on my way back fro getting my kid at work.... I am ready to get rid of my SUV..  had it since 2001 when it was brand spankin new..  i was thinking maybe a Grand Priz.. Or Monte Carlo SS?
  What yah think??
Carnut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: July 07, 2006, 11:11:37 PM »

Quote from: "whytegirl"
Whoops...post got lost-maybe wrong button.

Carnut,

Subscribe to the video podcasts of CARS the PIXAR movie.  There you will see lots of custom/concept cars that inspired the artists for the movie.  You will enjoy it a lot.

Speaking of CARS the movie I was out cruising the other day and caught Ben E. Tower in town and got his autograph.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: July 07, 2006, 11:12:19 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hubby is 44 years old, but got a new Playstation - Isle of Man TT Race game for his birthday. He is in the next room crashing his motorcycle over and over again and shouting every time he does it. Right now he is yelling, "Get off the grass you moron."  Laughing

Do husbands ever grow up? Rolling Eyes

Nope, thank goodness Smile

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: July 07, 2006, 11:12:49 PM »

Did someone perhaps Metro tell us that the phone records are kept for maybe six months, some definite period of time, then written over with the newer ones?

Just like the landfill being emptied onto a barge periodically, time does take care of some problems for the perps in this crime.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: July 07, 2006, 11:13:03 PM »

Quote from: "Carnut"
Quote from: "whytegirl"
Whoops...post got lost-maybe wrong button.

Carnut,

Subscribe to the video podcasts of CARS the PIXAR movie.  There you will see lots of custom/concept cars that inspired the artists for the movie.  You will enjoy it a lot.

Speaking of CARS the movie I was out cruising the other day and caught Ben E. Tower in town and got his autograph.

too cute!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #905 on: July 07, 2006, 11:14:20 PM »

Has anyone heard from AZSUNNY?

Curious to see how she made out today with her test.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: July 07, 2006, 11:14:31 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Did someone perhaps Metro tell us that the phone records are kept for maybe six months, some definite period of time, then written over with the newer ones?

Just like the landfill being emptied onto a barge periodically, time does take care of some problems for the perps in this crime.

SOMEBODY!!! has to have kept records!!! the power that person would have!!! and it seems to be all about leverage and power there...someone kept them I am sure!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: July 07, 2006, 11:14:38 PM »

Yes BUT, if it was transmitted to Deepak's email address via Joran's cellphone, Deepak would then download it to his PC or may have even forwarded it on to others.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: July 07, 2006, 11:15:13 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

Yes, she did fine with the test and they didn't see any blockages.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #909 on: July 07, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »

I  havnt seen her on Jackie..  But I was gone all day at work.. and I didnt go back and read. Sad
 Glad to hear things are FINALLY going well for Uncle Mike!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #910 on: July 07, 2006, 11:16:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Yes BUT, if it was transmitted to Deepak's email address via Joran's cellphone, Deepak would then download it to his PC or may have even forwarded it on to others.

So do you suppose the video is "hidden" in cyberspace someplace and only Deepak knows how to retrieve it.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #911 on: July 07, 2006, 11:16:58 PM »

Ty Klaas!!  Thats great news!
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: July 07, 2006, 11:17:02 PM »

Klaas...do you really think that is the case? Never looked at that phone call like this before...does not make sense if he was asking for help he would talk for 8 minutes...probably more like a quick get over here now!! need help!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: July 07, 2006, 11:17:02 PM »

Jacqui, she reported earlier she had the test and preliminary reports showed no abnormalities.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: July 07, 2006, 11:17:05 PM »

I can't even read the posts.  Klaas where is that tiny picture url??

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: July 07, 2006, 11:17:09 PM »

Oh thanks, Klaas.

That is wonderful news.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #916 on: July 07, 2006, 11:18:11 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

I  havnt seen her on Jackie..  But I was gone all day at work.. and I didnt go back and read. Sad
 Glad to hear things are FINALLY going well for Uncle Mike!!

Thanks, Angie.

His familly is overjoyed.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #917 on: July 07, 2006, 11:18:27 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Jacqui, she reported earlier she had the test and preliminary reports showed no abnormalities.

Ty Tyler,  I saw your gorgeous pics of your roses.. and where you read.
TY for sharing them. Wish I had a nice spot like that at my home to go to and relax!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: July 07, 2006, 11:19:07 PM »

Hoping we can get a new cage soon. Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Trying to help, Klaas, so I am going to post this for anyone needing to know.

What is an echocardiogram?

An echocardiogram (ECG), or "echo" as it is sometimes called, is a non-invasive test in which your cardiologist can observe the movement of your heart valves and the pumping of blood in the chambers of the heart.

During the echocardiogram, a sonographer or ultrasound technician uses a small wand to direct high frequency sound waves (also called ultrasound) at your chest area. The sound waves bounce off the heart and create an "echo" that is translated into a graphic video that your cardiologist can use for diagnostic purposes.

What is the purpose of an echocardiogram?

An echocardiogram is a valuable diagnostic tool that allows the cardiologist to assess a number of different things including:

* The overall function of your heart's valves and chambers
    * The presenting symptoms of many types of heart disease such as valvular problems, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, and congenital heart disease
    * Monitoring, evaluation and follow-up of medical treatments (drugs) or surgical procedures

Insert Stephanie Patient instructions here.

What happens during the echocardiogram?

* You will be given a hospital gown and asked to remove clothing from the waist up.
    * An (ultrasound technician) sonographer will place electrodes on your chest to monitor your electrocardiogram (ECG). The electrodes are small, circular pads with a sticky substance to help them adhere to the skin.
    * You will be asked to lie on your left side on an exam table. The sonographer will place a wand (the ultrasound transducer that directs the sound waves) on different areas of your chest. To facilitate movement on your skin, a small amount of gel is placed on the end of the wand.

Will I feel any pain or discomfort during the test?

You should not feel any pain or discomfort during the test. The gel on the ultrasound transducer may feel cool on your skin as it is moved across your chest.

How long does the test take?

Usually about 30-40 minutes. After the test, you may get dressed and go about your daily business.

How do I get the results of my echocardiogram?

After your cardiologist reviews the test results, a report will be mailed to your primary care physician. Your doctor will then discuss the test results with you.

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #919 on: July 07, 2006, 11:19:10 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"

Thanks, Tyler.

I am so glad to hear that. Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.