April 28, 2024, 07:21:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135789 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #920 on: July 07, 2006, 11:20:01 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Has anyone heard from AZSUNNY?

Curious to see how she made out today with her test.

I  havnt seen her on Jackie..  But I was gone all day at work.. and I didnt go back and read. Sad
 Glad to hear things are FINALLY going well for Uncle Mike!!

Thanks, Angie.

His familly is overjoyed.

I BET~!!!!!   Glad to hear some good news for a change!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #921 on: July 07, 2006, 11:20:25 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Jacqui, she reported earlier she had the test and preliminary reports showed no abnormalities.

Ty Tyler,  I saw your gorgeous pics of your roses.. and where you read.
TY for sharing them. Wish I had a nice spot like that at my home to go to and relax!

Angie, you know you can come here and get away anytime.  I thought after reading what you posted last night, you might want to.  You were gone when I read.  I am on a whacko schedule, so I am late getting here, but you come sit on my bench anytime.  Your name is posted right at the top.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #922 on: July 07, 2006, 11:22:15 PM »

I  havnt seen her on Jackie..  But I was gone all day at work.. and I didnt go back and read. Sad

Thanks, Angie.

Yep. I got some good news as well.

Biopsy on a mole I had removed came back inconclusive.  Had to take a deeper tissue sample, but finally got results back and was given a neg. on cancer.

This is third time round for me, and I am truly thankful.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #923 on: July 07, 2006, 11:22:27 PM »

Okay, monkey friends, think I will turn in early tonight.  I need to get more sleep, does wonders for my beauty, you know.  If Thirdstrike drops in for the night shift, would someone ask him about all the flirting he did this afternoon with Anna.  I think he owes me an explanation.   Confused

Night to all and hugging Nemo with Angie while he's on vacation at Camp Nightengale.  ( Now, there is someone out there in cyberspace thinking "What's this nutty women talking about"  just keep wondering).  Laughing  Laughing

Gosh! I am odd.  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: July 07, 2006, 11:24:19 PM »

Samsung SGH-ZX10 1.3 Mexapixel Video & Camera , UMTS Speed, Cell Phone with Cingular Wireless Plan

Product Details:
pad
Samsung SGH-ZX10 Cell Phone Review: The Samsung ZX10 for Cingular is a great little phone and an even better price. Packed with some of the latest mobile technology, like a 1.3 Megapixel camera to take and share print-quality photos and extra-long video clips, and an MP3 player, the Samsung ZX10 is always ready for action. Plus, you've got instant messaging, email, text and picture messaging to help you stay in touch. It is not bluetooth. However it features UMTS data trabsfer technology which allows browsing at DSL-like speeds. If you're looking to upgrade your phone to the next generation, the Samsung SGH-ZX10 might be the phone for you.

This can take up to 1 hour of video.  It could then be emailed to Deepak's PC.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 07, 2006, 11:24:26 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Anna"
Did someone perhaps Metro tell us that the phone records are kept for maybe six months, some definite period of time, then written over with the newer ones?

Just like the landfill being emptied onto a barge periodically, time does take care of some problems for the perps in this crime.

Yes BUT, if it was transmitted to Deepak's email address via Joran's cellphone, Deepak would then download it to his PC or may have even forwarded it on to others.

Klaas...do you really think that is the case? Never looked at that phone call like this before...does not make sense if he was asking for help he would talk for 8 minutes...probably more like a quick get over here now!! need help!

oh my gosh!!! this just never hit me before...how long 8 minutes are!! Wenr through a scenario in my head of him calling Deepak panicked about "something bad happened" could not even fill 5 minutes let alone eight!! I mean bottim line would be...get over here and help!! Could he have been downloading movie?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #926 on: July 07, 2006, 11:25:16 PM »

Jacqui, she reported earlier she had the test and preliminary reports showed no abnormalities.

Ty Tyler,  I saw your gorgeous pics of your roses.. and where you read.
TY for sharing them. Wish I had a nice spot like that at my home to go to and relax!

Angie, you know you can come here and get away anytime.  I thought after reading what you posted last night, you might want to.  You were gone when I read.  I am on a whacko schedule, so I am late getting here, but you come sit on my bench anytime.  Your name is posted right at the top.

Aweeeeeeeeeee  TY so much !!!  Smile Smile Id love to do that sometime. Trust me~! My son is nonetheless happy mommy has to drive him to work and pick him up since hes grounded.. and I had to damn near gag tonight on the way home listening to him and his GF on the phone.. Ohhh. I miss you.. I cant wait to see you.. blah blah blah..LOL Mom when am I getting my plate back.. I wanna see Sarah,,, I said NOT my fault.. its yours.. deal with it. and you will see her on the 18th..lol  I guess I am mean.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #927 on: July 07, 2006, 11:26:02 PM »

Samsung SGH-ZX10 1.3 Mexapixel Video & Camera , UMTS Speed, Cell Phone with Cingular Wireless Plan

Product Details:
pad
Samsung SGH-ZX10 Cell Phone Review: The Samsung ZX10 for Cingular is a great little phone and an even better price. Packed with some of the latest mobile technology, like a 1.3 Megapixel camera to take and share print-quality photos and extra-long video clips, and an MP3 player, the Samsung ZX10 is always ready for action. Plus, you've got instant messaging, email, text and picture messaging to help you stay in touch. It is not bluetooth. However it features UMTS data trabsfer technology which allows browsing at DSL-like speeds. If you're looking to upgrade your phone to the next generation, the Samsung SGH-ZX10 might be the phone for you.

oh my god Klaas...relly starting to make sense!!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 07, 2006, 11:26:40 PM »

Angie, kids will be kids. Wink

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #929 on: July 07, 2006, 11:27:14 PM »

[quote="Jacqueline

Biopsy on a mole I had removed came back inconclusive.  Had to take a deeper tissue sample, but finally got results back and was given a neg. on cancer.

This is third time round for me, and I am truly thankful.[/quote]

Jackie.. I am VERY happy for you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You go Jacquelina the Ballerina!!   Smile
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 07, 2006, 11:27:56 PM »

[quote="Jacqueline

Jackie.. I am VERY happy for you...!!!!!!!!!!!!!   You go Jacquelina the Ballerina!!   Smile[/quote]
Thanks, Angie~

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: July 07, 2006, 11:28:15 PM »

Thanks, Angie.

Jacqui, good for you.  so glad to hear that.  Yes, that is wonderful, wonderful news.

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: July 07, 2006, 11:28:40 PM »

Angie, kids will be kids. Wink

yep.. and I am getting paid back for my youth now..lol (my mom told me that herself... ugghhhh..)
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: July 07, 2006, 11:28:50 PM »

Product Details:
pad

so if this is the case..Deepak was at home!! was involved with cover up maybe? Joran HAS to have something big on k2 to keep them quiet

Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: July 07, 2006, 11:30:00 PM »

[quote="Tylergal
 I BET~!!!!!   Glad to hear some good news for a change![/quote]

This is third time round for me, and I am truly thankful.[/quote]

Jacqui, good for you.  so glad to hear that.  Yes, that is wonderful, wonderful news.[/quote]

Thanks Tyler. Puts things into perspective of what is really important in life. Good health is a blessing. And I am truly thankful.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: July 07, 2006, 11:30:34 PM »

Product Details:
pad

Now, Deepak receives the email.  If he wants to see the video he needs to open it up which will automatically leave a temporary file on his PC.  If he saves it to his PC then it's on his hard drive.  If he emails it to others it's on lot's of hard drives.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #936 on: July 07, 2006, 11:30:44 PM »

Holy Crap Klaas...  I never paid much attention to Cingular.. YIKeS!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: July 07, 2006, 11:32:23 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Did someone perhaps Metro tell us that the phone records are kept for maybe six months, some definite period of time, then written over with the newer ones?

Just like the landfill being emptied onto a barge periodically, time does take care of some problems for the perps in this crime.

Yes BUT, if it was transmitted to Deepak's email address via Joran's cellphone, Deepak would then download it to his PC or may have even forwarded it on to others.

And I still think the Cyber Cafe purchase figures into this all some where.  How about if the suspects switched hard drives with ones from the cafe to avoid anything being found on theirs at home.  

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: July 07, 2006, 11:32:41 PM »

OR - it could have been sent from Joran's cell phone to Deepak's cell phone and Deepak would not have had to be at home.  In fact, if it was transmitted to Deepak''s email nobody had to be at home.  I think the information we have on that 8 1/2 minute transmission is very vague.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: July 07, 2006, 11:33:33 PM »

Product Details:
pad

Now, Deepak receives the email.  If he wants to see the video he needs to open it up which will automatically leave a temporary file on his PC.  If he saves it to his PC then it's on his hard drive.  If he emails it to others it's on lot's of hard drives.

don't remember...was Deepaks computer confiscated? I am just floored!! Just never thought much about the 8 minute phone call until I tried to fill in 8 minutes of conversation in my head!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.