April 28, 2024, 04:36:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #488 7/6 - 7/7/2006  (Read 135771 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: July 07, 2006, 11:33:58 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Holy Crap Klaas...  I never paid much attention to Cingular.. YIKeS!

LOL  Laughing  That's just an example.  There are several cell phones out there with video capability.  It's been available for some time now.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #941 on: July 07, 2006, 11:34:43 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
OR - it could have been sent from Joran's cell phone to Deepak's cell phone and Deepak would not have had to be at home.  In fact, if it was transmitted to Deepak''s email nobody had to be at home.  I think the information we have on that 8 1/2 minute transmission is very vague.

I can't remember the time of the call...do you remember Klaas

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: July 07, 2006, 11:35:20 PM »

[Now, Deepak receives the email.  If he wants to see the video he needs to open it up which will automatically leave a temporary file on his PC.  If he saves it to his PC then it's on his hard drive.  If he emails it to others it's on lot's of hard drives.

All the Pimps get a copy as well as the computer Deepak uses at the Cyber Cafe.

I want one of those little camera phones.  Carnut has one.  He says the instruction booklet is half an inch think.   Shocked   I know what that means, more technology I am too old and stupid to figure out how to use.
But I have had a couple of people come to see puppies and transmit little videos of them back to somebody at home for approval or not.

/

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: July 07, 2006, 11:36:30 PM »

LOL  Laughing  That's just an example.  There are several cell phones out there with video capability.  It's been available for some time now.

I have cingular but that thar is way to suffisticated for me!! haha

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: July 07, 2006, 11:36:44 PM »

Guess my Verizon Lg is boring..  LOL
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: July 07, 2006, 11:37:02 PM »

Quote from: "ldstlou"

Yes BUT, if it was transmitted to Deepak's email address via Joran's cellphone, Deepak would then download it to his PC or may have even forwarded it on to others.

Klaas...do you really think that is the case? Never looked at that phone call like this before...does not make sense if he was asking for help he would talk for 8 minutes...probably more like a quick get over here now!! need help!

ok, 8 MINUTE ELECTRONIC contact between Joran & Deepak.  Joran's cell phone to Deepak's computer?  What time did this occur?  Does someone have to be present to receive the transfer? WHere does this place Joran, Deepak, Satish and Freddy?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: July 07, 2006, 11:40:21 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
[Now, Deepak receives the email.  If he wants to see the video he needs to open it up which will automatically leave a temporary file on his PC.  If he saves it to his PC then it's on his hard drive.  If he emails it to others it's on lot's of hard drives.

All the Pimps get a copy as well as the computer Deepak uses at the Cyber Cafe.

I want one of those little camera phones.  Carnut has one.  He says the instruction booklet is half an inch think.   Shocked   I know what that means, more technology I am too old and stupid to figure out how to use.
But I have had a couple of people come to see puppies and transmit little videos of them back to somebody at home for approval or not.

/

amen!! have a camera phone that takes video too...my 6 year old knows how to use it...I don't...want to know how bad I am...was on the phone fpr 20 minutes on hold with cingular because my phone powered off and I could not get it on. They sent me a new one...could not get the new one to power on!! Called again thinking maybe the sim card?! sounded good to me...went bad...6 year old came over and turned it right on!! apparently I was pushing the wrong "on button" probably nothing wrong with the 1st one!! hahahahaha

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: July 07, 2006, 11:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Yes BUT, if it was transmitted to Deepak's email address via Joran's cellphone, Deepak would then download it to his PC or may have even forwarded it on to others.

Klaas...do you really think that is the case? Never looked at that phone call like this before...does not make sense if he was asking for help he would talk for 8 minutes...probably more like a quick get over here now!! need help!

ok, 8 MINUTE ELECTRONIC contact between Joran & Deepak.  Joran's cell phone to Deepak's computer?  What time did this occur?  Does someone have to be present to receive the transfer? WHere does this place Joran, Deepak, Satish and Freddy?

Trying to find the transcript where it was reported.  It may have been in one of Red's front page posts.

Nobody would have to be at the PC or Cellphone to receive it.  To the PC it would be via email and could be received and opened later like any other email.  Same with a cellphone, it would be a message waiting.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: July 07, 2006, 11:41:59 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

was it an 8 minute phone call? or 8 minute transmission of some kind...gotta look that up

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: July 07, 2006, 11:42:33 PM »

Greta also spoke about the eight minute or rather eight and a half minutes transmission.  But I do not know when she said it, the date of the show.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #950 on: July 07, 2006, 11:44:00 PM »

Greta also spoke about the eight minute or rather eight and a half minutes transmission.  But I do not know when she said it, the date of the show.

I know...remember SOMEONE saying it was out of the ordinary..never had that long of a conversation before between the two

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: July 07, 2006, 11:45:03 PM »

We don't have access to the phone records to know what kind of a transmission it was just that there was contact by cell phone from Joran to Deepak.  Whether or not it was to his cell phone or his computer would have to come from the phone records which we do not have and I wonder if anybody bothered to get them while they were available.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #952 on: July 07, 2006, 11:49:25 PM »

(test) Sorry.. I will be amazed if I did this correctly...
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: July 07, 2006, 11:49:29 PM »

We don't have access to the phone records to know what kind of a transmission it was just that there was contact by cell phone from Joran to Deepak.  Whether or not it was to his cell phone or his computer would have to come from the phone records which we do not have and I wonder if anybody bothered to get them while they were available.

wow you guys...this is just HUGE!! to me!! And if it is true..and the ALE took his computer...then those a--holes know EXACTLY what happened!!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: July 07, 2006, 11:50:12 PM »

Beth had a meeting with KJ and there are notes from her July 11th meeting. There were text messages. There was a message at 3:30 am. Greta asked what was the content of the text message and Joran sent a text message to his computer saying thanks I’m home. So we don’t really know how he got home except there was a message from Joran to Deepak saying he got home. KJ told Beth that there was a phone call between Joran and Deepak and she said that was the longest phone call ever recorded from those two boys cell phones and they were never able to find out what time that phone call took place or any of their conversations were disclosed and they knew it was significant because this has never taken place before and she doesn’t know what 18 year old, 17 year old or 22 year old boy are going to have and 18 (actually 8 1/2 minute) minute cell phone call on the very night they took Natalee.

She feels as if when she goes through her journal she sees all the alibis that were destroyed by looking at her looking through it.

http://tinyurl.com/feu4q
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #955 on: July 07, 2006, 11:50:23 PM »

Im amazed... lol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: July 07, 2006, 11:51:54 PM »

Im amazed... lol

I'm very proud of you Angie!!  Laughing
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #957 on: July 07, 2006, 11:53:30 PM »

Im amazed... lol

I'm very proud of you Angie!!  Laughing

ROFL... I am proud of me too.. !!!  Smile  TY Klaasend~!!  I paid attention I guess when I was lurking around to your directions!!  Smile
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: July 07, 2006, 11:55:33 PM »

well i was waiting on the thread change but oh well
hello everyone
my thoughts? Freddy would know how valuable a video of a rape/death would be.
Now i do NOT think that was the intention that night but after it happened, Freddy knew what he had on his hands. Freddy is no pro by any means but he does have connections.
And just like if Natalee had been sold into sex slavery she would actually be even more valuable now so would the video of her rape/death be even more valuable and sought after by the monsters of this world.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #959 on: July 07, 2006, 11:58:04 PM »

Quote from: "spooky112483"
well i was waiting on the thread change but oh well
hello everyone
my thoughts? Freddy would know how valuable a video of a rape/death would be.
Now i do NOT think that was the intention that night but after it happened, Freddy knew what he had on his hands. Freddy is no pro by any means but he does have connections.
And just like if Natalee had been sold into sex slavery she would actually be even more valuable now so would the video of her rape/death be even more valuable and sought after by the monsters of this world.

Hi Spooky Gal...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.