March 29, 2024, 09:38:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama to step down in 2010  (Read 1640 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: May 25, 2009, 06:43:30 AM »

Obama to step down in 2010

Today, Communist leader Barack Obama announced that he'll be quiting as US President on January 20, 2010 (one year after he became president). The media says he will quit due to failing plans (Guantanamo Bay closure, 2010 withdrawal, etc.).

Questions surround who will replace Obama as president. Biden, his enemy from his election: John McCain or Obama Girl? And worse, who's going to be the new Vice-President? Chenney, Palin or Obama himself. Is it going to be anarchy (no government)?

Read more of this satire or parody here -

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i53709

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 06:52:10 AM »

Cheney: "Waterboard Me." Obama: "No, Waterboard Me!"

(Washington, D.C.) The debate between former Vice President Dick Cheney and current President Barack Obama over United States policy on detainees at Guanatanamo Bay, which has been intensifying over the last month, shows no sign of diminishing. The latest challenge was issued today by Dick Cheney, who said that he would be waterboarded to prove that President Obama's allegation that it is torture is "all wet."

After Stern co-host, Robin Quivers, woke Stern, the controversial DJ asked Cheney if he actually believed that U.S. interrogation practices under the Bush administration were not torture. "I've heard all this talk about waterboarding being torture. Waterboarding is no worse than, say, getting water in your nose when you take a shower or protesting the war in Iraq at the Lincoln Memorial and getting hit with a firehouse. A little unpleasant, sure. Torture? No. In fact, Howard, I'm so sure of it I'm offering to be waterboarded on your show."

The White House press corps almost in unison asked if this was truly getting to the heart of the debate. Press Secretary Robert "Bob" Gibbs replied, "We have thought of that. And in order to make this a fair comparison, given the former Vice President's age and lack of a heart, the President will take up smoking again a week before the event."

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i53617

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 07:11:05 AM »

Obama Statue at Madame Tussaud's Keeps Moving to the Left

London England-Call it "The Mysterious Case of The Moving Statue". A wax figurine of Barrack Obama can't seem to stay in one place here at Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Crews first noticed that the statue had moved a few days after it was installed in late January of this year.

...Feathersword, museum curator. "Yesterday we had to remove it from a diorama featuring Nikita Krueschev, the former Soviet leader."

If you want to see the statue in it's original position you had better hurry. Museum officials are debating whether to try and put an end to the phenomenon once and for all by placing the president in front of the "Hammer and Sickle".

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s3i53541

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.