March 18, 2024, 09:12:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628131 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1120 on: May 31, 2009, 06:24:38 PM »

He might have grand kids good question, NoRose.

just an FYI
on yesterday's search invite that I sent out on facebook
Michelle Bart posted on it.
:/
  great
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1121 on: May 31, 2009, 06:31:55 PM »

I did hear that they have taken Easter's truck in and are going over it. Just saw this on another site, so he must have his own transportation 

His truck was what initially led to him being identified as a POI.  Volunteer searchers saw him drop something off at a UAW and, from what I understand, they included childrens' clothing. No confirmation that they bore any resemblance to what Navaeh was wearing, or how much clothing was dropped off.  So they got his plate number and called it in.  That's what led to his initial questioning.  Police took him in to the station and questioned him for hours.  They later released him--i.e., they took him home.  After they dropped him off, neighbors called about him BURNING something in his back yard, NOT BURYING something in his back yard as the Toledo station reported.  The Sheriff said that this morning.  Police immediately rushed to the area, cordoned it off, and conducted an extensive search.  He was ultimately taken into custody on an arson charge and bags of evidence were taken from his home.  Law Enforcement confirmed yesterday that human remains were NOT taken from home.  We'll have to see what he is arraigned on--it was supposed to happen this afternoon but I haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks, he dropped off items and some children's clothing at a UAW. United Auto Workers, maybe they have a thrift store of some kind? But why would anyone be concerned with this man dropping off items? Unless it was neighbors of his, and they found it strange him dropping off children's clothes, since he lives alone. Does anyone know if Easter has kids/grandkids?

Like everything in the case, the highlighted part isn't clear.  Some say dropped it off at the UAW, some say dropped it in a field near the UAW.  So who knows at this point.  But one thing is for sure--all neighbors say this guy constantly burned things in his back yard.  So if he was looking to get rid of evidence (ie, the clothing), my guess is he would have burned it.  I don't know.  My gut is I'd be surprised if this guy was connected.  But, I've been surprised before.

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: May 31, 2009, 06:40:36 PM »

Fox 2 news out of Detroit just reported that James Easter was arraigned today on charges of  arson of personal property. Got this from a local.  No link yet.  Someone else stated low bond-$250?  I suppose if he was an unregistered SO, like some were rumoring yesterday, he would have been charged with failing to register.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1123 on: May 31, 2009, 06:43:39 PM »

Hi My Monkeys -

I am a bad Monkey this little baby lives less than 50 miles from me - and I have not been on top of her Being Missing.

I did just post this Link to Blinks - page. It is from a local news site - yet put on Aol News. 

http://news.aol.com/article/missing-girl-nevaeh-buchanan/503104

Monroe Michigan as far as I know of it - Is a small " country Like" area - wide spread and not so much goes on .. Its surely not that small that LE is unfounded. I am sure " most sure" that Monroe County Sheriff's office if not Even Michigan State Police is on board over the City LE of Monroe.

It was confusing for me because we do have a Monroe County as well as a city " Monroe" in Michigan - which is what my Brain first thought of when Nev was first Ambered - 8 pm on Memorial Day Night. WAS in Monroe County. Because the City of Monroe has never really made the news of Metro Detroit- not until now anyway.
Monroe the City of Monroe County is very small.
Its a small outskirt "farm like" community within Monroe County which does Border Ohio. Its a pass through area - If you have gone on Drives -and just seen as gaps of land and homes After you pass thru the city limits..that is Monroe pretty much.
 Just offering Monkey thoughts of the area that Nev is from
I have to go back and read your posts  ..I just wanted to offer what I can
 Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1124 on: May 31, 2009, 06:43:47 PM »

Fox 2 news out of Detroit just reported that James Easter was arraigned today on charges of  arson of personal property. Got this from a local.  No link yet.  Someone else stated low bond-$250?  I suppose if he was an unregistered SO, like some were rumoring yesterday, he would have been charged with failing to register.

That would make sense.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1125 on: May 31, 2009, 06:44:47 PM »

Thanks Deenie 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1126 on: May 31, 2009, 06:51:24 PM »

Remote Area's within Michigan

Burning Garbage within a Pit - is not  uncommon nor in many remote areas does it require a Permit ... 

It is very very common - If not Normal. It is to some area's the only way the public disposes of their common house trash by Burning it. Anything else must be taken to the Landfill and or placed in a Dumpster. There is no Garbage Pick up so to speak.
Just glanced at your questions /posts and questions
Just wanted to clarify that YES there are still communities in 2009 that do not have "Garbage Pick up"

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1127 on: May 31, 2009, 06:55:17 PM »

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19613009/detail.html#

3rd Man Named Person Of Interest
Search For Missing Girl, 5, Continues

POSTED: Saturday, May 30, 2009
UPDATED: 6:38 pm EDT May 31, 2009

MONROE, Mich. -- A third man has been named a person of interest in the case of a missing 5-year-old Monroe girl.

James Easter, 64, of Monroe was taken in for questioning Saturday. Investigators have not released specifics as to why he is being considered a person of interest in the case, but he was arraigned Sunday on a misdemeanor arson charge for setting fire within city limits.

"Around 5 a.m. this person of interest was dropped off at his residence, five minutes later he's out in back burning items. That raises red flags," said Monroe County Sheriff Tilman Crutchfield.

Investigators said that Easter frequently visits a woman, who may be a family member or friend, at the Charlotte Arms apartment complex where the missing girl, Nevaeh Buchanan, lives.

She was last seen Sunday riding her scooter in the parking lot of the complex.

Boxes of evidence were carried away Saturday from Easter's Monroe home, which is about two miles from the Charlotte Arms apartments, and taken to the Michigan State Crime Lab.

Two other men, George Kennedy and Roy Lee Smith, both convicted sex offenders, were also named people of interest in the case.

Police said Kennedy and the girl's mother, Jennifer Buchanan, have been dating.

Kennedy is being held on suspicion of parole violation. According to his parole, he is not to date a woman who has a child under the age of 17.

Preliminary DNA results on blood from a knife collected from Kennedy's vehicle failed to match Nevaeh's blood.

Smith is the owner of Kennedy's car.

Sources told Local 4 both men are expected to be cleared and released from jail.

Jennifer Buchanan told Local 4 she never believed Kennedy was guilty.

"I always thought, at the bottom of my heart, I thought he (Kennedy) did not have anything to do with it," she said.

A Deeper Look Into Kennedy's Life

Sunday, investigators also announced that they had found two young boys, ages 7 and 10, who had been playing outside when Nevaeh disappeared. The two are being questioned to find out if they saw anything.

"It's like she just vanished in thin air. Hopefully these two kids that supposedly were playing in this park have seen something," said the missing girl's cousin, Shaun Lawson.

Family, friends and community members continued to hold private citizen searches and candlelight vigils over the weekend.

More than 100 people prayed for Nevaeh's safe return at a candlelight vigil Saturday evening.

Six hundred people searched for Nevaeh Friday night in ditches, fields, and forests. Some people searched for the missing girl until 6 a.m.

Another private citizen search was organized at noon Sunday at the Kmart in Monroe.

Searchers are asked to wear yellow shirts or yellow ribbons.

Investigators also continue to comb Monroe and follow hundreds of leads.

After extensively searching a field near the apartments and several quarries in Monroe, investigators returned to Charlotte Arms apartments and interviewed residents and guests several more times Friday.

"We had them (investigators) in our apartment about three of four times. Once it was at three in the morning. They woke us up and scared us," said Charlotte Arms apartment resident Tina Melo-Lopez.

Jennifer Buchanan said that she wishes investigators would expand their search beyond Monroe because she thinks whoever abducted her daughter has probably left the city.

Jennifer Buchanan is pleading with the public to continue to send their tips and not give up on finding her daughter.

"I definitely would want the people to call in any little thing that may or may not be useful. I encourage them to help me to find my daughter as if it were their own child," she told Local 4.

Nevaeh is white, under 4 feet tall, weighs 45 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

Jennifer Buchanan said she is holding out hope that her daughter is still alive.

"I am not going to stop believing she is alive, until I know otherwise," said Jennifer Buchanan.

If you have any information, call 911 or the Monroe County sheriff at 734-243-7070.

Stay with Local 4 and ClickOnDetroit.com for the latest.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1128 on: May 31, 2009, 07:00:30 PM »

Klaas
I don't even want to say out loud, let alone type, what I think of that Photo.

Thank you though for your post.
He reminds me in a way of " The Man who Kissed Sandra Cantu at the Pool"...

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1129 on: May 31, 2009, 07:03:45 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:23:24 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: May 31, 2009, 07:09:26 PM »

Klaas

Yeah, hinky meter, creepy, etc..I agree
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1131 on: May 31, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »

Klaas

hinky meter going wild

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: May 31, 2009, 07:22:44 PM »

Good news is he failed to post his $250 bond and remains jailed.

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 07:23:59 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1133 on: May 31, 2009, 07:27:16 PM »

Yep that is who he reminded me of too! BTW  Frank the martial arts guy is still in business and that families still protect him. I hear there is  an over night event planned again this summer. Stupid parents.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1134 on: May 31, 2009, 07:43:33 PM »

Your all going to have to enlighten me with a Snip of what NEV's Mom represents ( All I have heard is she is young and has been said to not have passed her Poly) - I am not that knowledgeable about the Mom.

What I can say is that from what I do know about this Case of Nev being Missing is this Poor child has been surrounded by a bunch of idiots that should not ever been - considered - trustworthy Near her - Let alone been in her Life.

WHO was Protecting Nev all this time ?
Sorry I am angry right now  ... I am feeling the  "TOT Mom" syndrome, yet another Slore is the main person of interest. I may be wrong but this is my gut. The Mom and the Men who she felt were more important (in the worst way over her own Baby Girl).

What ever it is within this case its not going to be Pretty. This Baby is going to be another Jessica Lunsford in my mind. I see nothing and feel nothing but Evil within this case. I don't want to say that. Never would I ever want to say that. But this is My Gut.

I never thought in a Million years that Sandra Cantu would be found as she was - I always prayed she would be found whole and or if she was hurt/passed on - she would never ever have been found as she was- I could never fathom her fate that was done to her.

Something is so outright evil about this Child's " Nev's" disappearance.
A child does not Go POOF at 8 ish pm on Memorial Day - without anyone Seeing it - for one. (( I stand Corrected the first time I saw the Amber Alert for NEV was at 10pm on Memorial Day Evening - that was on my local Channel - I did not know she was Missing Until then - May 25th at 10pm))
Everyone is at Home and or having a Party within their Yard. The weather at 6ish 7pm in Michigan was cool - brisk almost. The Sun was out all day - No Clouds. Was quite warm actually within the first hours of the afternoon - it was Perfect Weather. I went to a family BBQ and the Kids were non stop playing - not a care in the world. Having a Great time.  My 2nds cousins ages ranged from 5-16 and Non of them complained ever - that they wanted to go in the house. They wanted to be outside " just like all the other Neighbors" who were Outside with their Families.  I can't see at 8 pm still light out that Nev just disappeared into thin air and NO one saw her.
May 24th
Even so - The majority of us in Michigan do not have a lot to celebrate lately due to our Economy is shot. We still celebrate National Holidays - and Would be Preparing for a Gathering the Night Before Memorial Day - at best working in our yards. I still can't believe that No One saw this little Girl. If in fact she was on her Bike when she was so claimed " to be Missing" as it was reported by her Mom. 
Something is soooo Not Right.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1135 on: May 31, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/12xNAbjleOo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/12xNAbjleOo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f</a>
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1136 on: May 31, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »

I agree with you Deena.

Especially in a parking lot at apartment complex with a playground nearbye. There is always people out and about from what I hear from the locals.

Thank you for that Monroe information.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1137 on: May 31, 2009, 08:01:35 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/12xNAbjleOo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/12xNAbjleOo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0xcc2550&amp;color2=0xe87a9f</a>
Thank You Klaas
She is Beautiful Little Girl ~ I want her to be found SAFE

I am not being negative ~ so all you know. I feel though something is seriously wrong
I pray that I am wrong.  God Bless Nev an angelic monkey

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: May 31, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »

Klaas

hinky meter going wild

mine too...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1139 on: May 31, 2009, 08:06:12 PM »

I agree with you Deena.

Especially in a parking lot at apartment complex with a playground nearbye. There is always people out and about from what I hear from the locals.

Thank you for that Monroe information.
Your Welcome Pink Smile

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.