March 19, 2024, 02:25:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan 5 Michigan, Missing-Last seen 5/24/09 #1 (BODY FOUND)  (Read 628197 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1280 on: June 01, 2009, 03:49:54 PM »

I'm so confused on the arson charge Easter received.  I have family and friends in Michigan and all of them have a "burn pit" in there yard.  Whether they burn garbage or wood for a bon-fire, I've never heard of it being considered arson.  And none of them have ever gotten in trouble for it. 

Here in Ohio it is illegal to burn anything unless it is in a fully enclosed pit.
Being from Wisconsin, I never heard of it being arson for burning things in your yard either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: June 01, 2009, 03:52:02 PM »

Tams   - thanks for the recap of the JB interview...I have not had a chance to listen to it yet.  Now I'm not even sure I want to -- that girl has a very jaded sense of reality!
Thanks from me also, was she drugged that evening, is that the reason why she has another story and can't come up with one solid story? She sounds like Misty from the Haleigh case, with different stories.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: June 01, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »

Maybe the store was Kmart, because Kmart kept being talked about, I think it is close 
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1283 on: June 01, 2009, 04:05:48 PM »

See - that's why I was questioning it . . . I surely don't recall seeing a 'corner store' type of place anywhere in any of the videos (I'm out in CA, otherwise I'd drive out & check it out myself!) . . . and I remember cringing at the sight of a busy street outside the complex, too - - - BAD ENOUGH that she was playing unattended in a PARKING LOT (you know, where those big things on wheels that weigh tons drive around & can possibly not see & thus run over little people . . . where MOST concerned parents tell their children to "Hold my hand" . . . but then, we are clearly way beyond even attempting 'normal' reasoning abilities here . . .)

Ergo, WTF does "walking back & forth to the store" have to do with not knowing where your LITTLE 5-YR-OLD is & not calling 911 yet?!?

I read somewhere that heroin is her drug of choice; no idea if it's true, but would certainly befit her spaced out unconcerned demeanor . . .

. . . trying to take a deep breath . . . and I don't have a halo to adjust, Pink . . .

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: June 01, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »

See - that's why I was questioning it . . . I surely don't recall seeing a 'corner store' type of place anywhere in any of the videos (I'm out in CA, otherwise I'd drive out & check it out myself!) . . . and I remember cringing at the sight of a busy street outside the complex, too - - - BAD ENOUGH that she was playing unattended in a PARKING LOT (you know, where those big things on wheels that weigh tons drive around & can possibly not see & thus run over little people . . . where MOST concerned parents tell their children to "Hold my hand" . . . but then, we are clearly way beyond even attempting 'normal' reasoning abilities here . . .)

Ergo, WTF does "walking back & forth to the store" have to do with not knowing where your LITTLE 5-YR-OLD is & not calling 911 yet?!?

I read somewhere that heroin is her drug of choice; no idea if it's true, but would certainly befit her spaced out unconcerned demeanor . . .

. . . trying to take a deep breath . . . and I don't have a halo to adjust, Pink . . .

I read about heroin being the drug of choice also 
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1285 on: June 01, 2009, 04:12:53 PM »

. . . didn't stop to say - Hi Rosie!   

(There - I feel a little bit better - calmed down a little. . . )

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1286 on: June 01, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »

Hi to you also    I'm thinking the store is Kmart, I could've sworn I read the store was close to the apt. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: June 01, 2009, 04:37:16 PM »

Hi to you also    I'm thinking the store is Kmart, I could've sworn I read the store was close to the apt. 

I did a mapquest from apartments to Kmart .... it says its 1.03 miles but if you look at the map Kmart is very close if you were to *cut through*. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1288 on: June 01, 2009, 05:03:55 PM »

I did a mapquest from apartments to Kmart .... it says its 1.03 miles but if you look at the map Kmart is very close if you were to *cut through*. 

Perhaps cut through the woods?

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

is why we call it the PRESENT
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: June 01, 2009, 05:27:17 PM »

Hello all you wonderful monkeys,
 I have been lurking for awhile and am just curious if i am reading this correctly..
So the mother claims she walked back an forth several times, to the "store" while walking thru the woods, looking for her Nevaeh, whom lil playing companions say they saw being stabbed and drug into the woods....then she called 911.

wouldnt she have poss. asked one or all of these lil friends of her daughter's where they saw her last... am i totally off or is this just sounding a lil funny....
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1290 on: June 01, 2009, 05:31:56 PM »

Hi everyone. I believe the store she was talking about is kmart. There is a path that runs through the woods. Kids took that path quite often from what I've read. This case is very strange. Sounding a lot like haleigh cummings. I'm sensing that this case may be around for a while, but that's just my gut feeling. Not based on anything else.

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1291 on: June 01, 2009, 05:38:06 PM »

Hi everyone. I believe the store she was talking about is kmart. There is a path that runs through the woods. Kids took that path quite often from what I've read. This case is very strange. Sounding a lot like haleigh cummings. I'm sensing that this case may be around for a while, but that's just my gut feeling. Not based on anything else.

I agree JS

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Catbert
Scared Monkey

Catbert the Monkey Lover

« Reply #1292 on: June 01, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

WELCOME CARRIE 

JB will never be nominated for Mother of the Year .... or even the day

Yesterday is History
Tomorrow A Mystery
Today is a Gift
that

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1293 on: June 01, 2009, 06:04:40 PM »

Hello all you wonderful monkeys,
 I have been lurking for awhile and am just curious if i am reading this correctly..
So the mother claims she walked back an forth several times, to the "store" while walking thru the woods, looking for her Nevaeh, whom lil playing companions say they saw being stabbed and drug into the woods....then she called 911.

wouldnt she have poss. asked one or all of these lil friends of her daughter's where they saw her last... am i totally off or is this just sounding a lil funny....

Welcome to the madness, ScaryCarrie! (I have an instant visual of the girl in the prom dress, blood running down . . . Yikes!)

Ahhh, yes, my dear . . . waaaay MORE than a little funny . . . Downright alarming, if you ask moi. . .

She didn't say anything about walking through the woods - though goodness knows that could be the next surprise addition to her next account of that evening. First, JB says she's going out to check on Neveah RIDING HER SCOOTER IN THE PARKING LOT. (See my last post re: playing unattended in a parking lot -you know, where those big things on wheels weighing several tons drive around -possibly not seeing you & thus running you over . . . where MOST concerned parents tell their children to "Hold my hand" . . . ) Now JB's saying that she didn't know the little girl was even outside; and, yes -so JB says she walked "back & forth to the store". "The store" seems to be a new development as well.

Where to even begin. . .

If the closest store is over a mile away . . . well, that right there . . . throwing my hands up in the air . . . IT'S OVER A MILE AWAY AND NEVEAH WAS A PRESCHOOLER. Whether she travelled via "the woods" or a busy street alone . . . JB might as well have sent her out with a great big sign on her back saying "come 'n get it!" Sorry - crude - but that's how her "mom" treated her, it seems. Self serving POS. Disgusting. The entire interview has me so upset. Sorry.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: June 01, 2009, 06:19:31 PM »

Tams & Catbert Thank you for the warm welcome!!

Tams, i did read your post about parking lots, unattentive parents and poor uninformed children. i totally agree, i myself have been almost ran over a few times (as every person im sure has) let alone being small enough to NOT be seen. ANYWAYS this mother reminds me of someone i know, an alot of "mothers" out there! cant get over them selves to raise a child. I fortunately have a wonderful and caring mother even thos she may have been "strict or over protective" while i was growing up it all makes sense one day. i just dont like the idea this woman didnt know where her kid was, didnt care, then walks back an forth thru these woods that all these chitlins have seen her disapearing into with mommy's b/f, why would you walk to a store 1 mile away 3 or 4 times BEFORE calling the police, unless you are have good reason to know they are there....

i am not a mother (yet, still a lil young) BUT regaurdless this is not how you go about raising a child. they need to have an IQ test where it focuses on common sense and parenting if you fail you ar fixed, mlae AND female!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1295 on: June 01, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

Good Evening Monkeys.  Thank you all for the interesting updates.

This POS Mother is a piece of work.  I thought Neveah went missing between 6-6:30 PM..now she is talking about another time frame.  And all this walking to and fro....for such a little girl, by herself..surely she wouldn't do that alone.  Did some of the other children say this..or just the Mom.

Also it sounds like LE is looking for a green van in the area around 8 PM?  What happened to the 6-6:30 time frame?  I am totally confused now ...and unfortunately I still believe the Mom knows exactly what happened.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: June 01, 2009, 06:23:16 PM »

Please forgive the mis-spellings (sp?) and extra letters, an of course how it probably only makes sense to me, i am frustrated with the whole situation and all the innocent lives that are being claimed due to lack of parenting. makes me sad
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: June 01, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »

WELCOME SCAREYCARRIE 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: June 01, 2009, 06:34:52 PM »

This POS Mother is a piece of work.  I thought Neveah went missing between 6-6:30 PM..now she is talking about another time frame.  And all this walking to and fro....for such a little girl, by herself..surely she wouldn't do that alone.  Did some of the other children say this..or just the Mom.

Also it sounds like LE is looking for a green van in the area around 8 PM?  What happened to the 6-6:30 time frame?  I am totally confused now ...and unfortunately I still believe the Mom knows exactly what happened.
Changing her story, she can't get it straight, I wouldn't doubt if she was sleeping while Nevaeh was out playing. She's another Misty Croslin/Cummings with these ever changing stories.  Or she knows darn well what happened.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1299 on: June 01, 2009, 06:41:02 PM »

Changing her story, she can't get it straight, I wouldn't doubt if she was sleeping while Nevaeh was out playing. She's another Misty Croslin/Cummings with these ever changing stories.  Or she knows darn well what happened.

What time did the Granmother return home..I thought it was around 6:30?  If so why was the Mom running back and forth to the store ..and why didn't she call LE immediately?  And now Le is looking for this green van they say was in the area at 8 PM?  8PM that poor child should have been inside to eat dinner , have gotten her bath and be watching TV or playing the house?  These people are incredible..what was the Grandmom doing all this time..figuring she was just out playing?

This Mom knows exactly what happened and she better start talking.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.